Bellona- The Blaze of Ice

De Sweet_8_Psycho

The underworld knows her as Bellona, name taken after the Roman goddess of war. And the goddess of war she is... Mai multe

AN;
prologue
character aesthetics
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8 (Day 1)
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12 (Day 2)
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15 (Day 3)
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20 (Day 4)
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25 (Day 5)
chapter 26
chapter 27
AN;
chapter 28
chapter 29 (Day 6)
Please Please do this!!
chapter 30
chapter 31 (Day 7)
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
Important Announcement
Q/A
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49 part 1
chapter 49 part 2
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
We did something...
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
Epilogue
Author's Note
SEQUEL!!
NEW BOOK ALERT

chapter 42

13.5K 391 76
De Sweet_8_Psycho

"Hi" He chuckled back, a boyish grin on his face. My face went red with embarrassment, which he noticed. 

"You're soooo cute." He coed, pulling my cheeks, and sitting down on the bed beside me. Ugh, this boy is going to be the death of me. I scooted a little to give him more space, and also to hid my flaming cheeks, but considering the fact that the heart rate monitor was still beeping very fast, i can say that he knew.

"Okay, now are you going to tell me what happened?" His voice turned serious again, face stoic. Oh here goes nothing.

"That fucking bastard, i will fucking castrate him, that fucking-" And i stopped hearing after that. He had been cursing like a sailor for the past three minutes, and i had only reached the point where Ramirez stabbed me. He was holding my hand, well more like i grabbed his hand when he tried to storm out to chop off Ramirez's hands. That, and i got an opportunity to touch him. God, why do i sound like a high school girl with a crush?

Anyway, after he had calmed, i narrated the rest of the story, with as minimum detail as possible. For two reasons. One, i didn't want him getting mad at others again. And two, i really wanted to know his story. 

"And yeah, i  poured some salt and all that. Enough about me, what the fuck are you doing here?" I rushed, eagerly.

"Someone's curious." He chuckled. "Will you just tell me?" I whined.

"Well, are you alright? Is your shoulder hurting?" He smirked. I pouted, and turned away. Why does he always do this?

He laughed, and turned me around, pulling me closer so that my head rested on his chest. I snuggled closer, and smiled.

"I didn't know how, but i knew something was wrong. You know about it, my chest feels heavy with worry. I am starting to believe that you are right about us being connected." He chuckled softly. Yeah, this had happened a lot. Whenever i was in trouble, he somehow knew. Even if it was just a small cut, one look at me, and he would know i was hurt. It is weird, i know. (AN; No, this book is not about supernatural shit)

"I was pestering mom non stop about it, to call Leander, since you were not picking up your phone, which was the first red flag by the way. Then Leander himself called. Said you were unconscious in the hospital. He didn't say anything else." His voice cracked in the end, and he hugged me tighter, my face pressed to his chest, while his arms were wrapped around my waist. 

"You don't know how fucking anxious i was. I- i did not know what to do. This is not the first time you were hurt, but for the first time, you-you." His voice broke, and he buried his face in my neck. After inhaling a few deep breathes, he continued. 

"For the first time, you were away from me. Far away. I could not come to you, i could not be there. I was panicking." He squeezed me tighter.

"What if something happened to you, and i could not reach? What if I had been too late, huh Taylor?" his voice came out hurried, his arms tightened, just at the thought of it. My heart beat like a bullet train. 

"Nothing happened to me, okay. I am here, perfectly fine. I am alright, you were not late." I consoled him, raising my hand to run it through his hair. 

"You are right. You are here, in my arms, you are fine now." He breathed out. 

"And then?" I asked, moving away a bit, laying beside him so that i was not on top of him. Ethan frowned. I must have been heavy.

"And then" He sighed, resting his head on top of mine. "Dad told me to take my stuff, catch the first flight to you. He and mom would come later. His exact words were, 'Stop freaking moping around, and go to her you thick skulled, idiotic son of mine.'" He laughed breezily at the end.

"After that, i took the first flight, reached New York, and well, here i am." He kissed my hair. 

"Okay buddy, time's-" Alfonio came in, but stopped when he saw how we were lying. 

"Oh hell no, get off the bed." He ordered, raising a rolled folder and smacking Ethan upside down.

"Ouch, yes i am leaving. God, no need to hit me. Yes, ouch, i will see you later, love." Ethan winced as Alfonio continued his torture, turning back briefly to wink at me, before walking out, leaving me in the room with Alfonio. And knowing this doctor, he is going to make it awkward as hell. Oh help me.

"Soo, how are you feeling right no? Anything hurts? How is your shoulder?" He examined.

"Fine. The headache is better. My shoulder hurts only if i move too much." I replied honestly.

"Good um-" He murmured, sitting down on the chair beside my bed. He nervously looked around, and took a deep breath. 

"Look Taylor, i know we did not start off that well, but i really want you to feel comfortable and safe around us, around me. So, if you want to, can we start again?" He asked, not meeting my eyes. 

I thought about it. Judging by the current situation, they won't release me for at least two days. And he is my doctor. Might as well talk to him and cut the tension. 

"Of course, if you don't want to talk, it is completely fine. I will not get hurt or offended or anything." You are saying like i care if you get hurt. "I will even switch the patients if you don't want me as you doctor. Don't worry, i get-" He rambled.

"And they say girls talk too much." I interrupted. And honestly, females talk more because the males cannot understand the simplest of things, which is why we have to repeat each and every thing we say.

"What?" He asked, confused. Point proven.

"And they say girls talk too much." I repeated, extra slowly so that he understands the basic sentence.

"Aah, well it is true. You guys go on and on about anything and everything. How does your jaw not hurt after speaking so much? Wait, i am a doctor. Shit, i am the doctor. I should know this. How does this- you know what, i'll just shut up." His rambling continued, but one sharp glare from me, and he shut up. 

"So?" He asked after a minute of silence. 

"So what?" i asked innocently, deciding to tease him a bit.

"So what's your answer?" He elaborated.

"What is my answer to what?" I asked again, eyes big with confusion. Frustration was peeking through his eyes.

"The question i asked right now." He answered, running his hands through his hair

"I answered the question with 'what is my answer to what'. You don't remember? It was seconds ago. Maybe you should see the doctor." i faked concerned.

"Oh my god Taylor." He slammed his head on the bed post, before wincing back immediately, rubbing the sore spot.

"Look what happened because of you." he accused.

"What did i do?" I defended.

"Um, this." He pointed at the now-red area.

"How? Did i slam your head to the post?" I asked, crossing my arms.

"No"

"Did i slam the bedpost on your head?"

"No"

"Did i tell you to slam your head?" 

"No"

"Then how the fuck did it happen because of me?" I grinned in victory.

"Because- uh, because you- Ughh. Fiine." He pouted.

"Wait- your answer to the question?" he suddenly shot up from his seat, narrowing his eyes at me.

"I need an answer right now missy." He sternly ordered.

"Hmm let me think." I tapped my chin to annoy him. "You know these days, everyone wants be my friend. So you see, i am a very busy person. You will need an appointment to see me on the weekdays." i dramatised. Yep, it is in the blood.

"Oh for fuck's sake Taylor." He groaned.

"Fine, i think i can squeeze some time to talk to you i guess." I replied after a couple of seconds.

"Really? You can?" he excitedly held both my hands.

"Only because i am high on drugs." I muttered, as i felt my eyes close because of the weight of the tiredness.

"Yay" i faintly heard him cheer, as i slipped into sleep. And in my half asleep state, i felt someone kiss my head.

____________________________________

Don't forget to vote, comment and share!!

AN; My worst chapter EVER, i think. But i needed a filler so, ENJOY! I promise the next update will be better.

And comment your thought about Alfonio --->

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

Resilience De Swati

Ficțiune adolescenți

4.6M 133K 88
[COMPLETED] "Life doesn't get easier or more forgiving, we get stronger and more resilient." ― Steve Maraboli She has experienced more pain in her 15...
5.9M 158K 85
"No, I'm an only child.What do you mean by I have brothers? " Follow Anastasia Rosaline Blade through her journey. Overcoming abuse, PTSD, depression...
464K 9.2K 60
"I am Camellia. Camellia Celestia Durazzo and I bow to no man". Dive into the tumultuous life of Camellia Celestia Durazzo, Every moment is a battle...
Trustfall De awonderfulworldhp

Ficțiune adolescenți

27.6K 646 23
Alessia is a 14 year old girl, her whole life she has been protecting her little brother, but one day their mother gets killed and they have to live...