PROMISES (BAJI KEISUKE X FEM...

By bajishairband

She can't let her past go all she ever did was run away from it .... But soon she will realise that she is a... More

First day
lonely
baji san?
reckless boy
lunchtime study
Delinquent.
Promise
hospital
invitation...
festival night
night stay...
date...
bullies
past
his favourite place.
smut
Periods
betrayal
Mom
Breakup..
Struggles..
peyoung yakisoba
moving on
bloody Halloween
last words...
wishes...
if happy ever after did exist
i would still be holding you like this..
after all this
announcement
end

confession..

1.5K 43 77
By bajishairband

'y/n I love you'

After a few minutes you realised what he said and turned red

'What baaj baj baa baji san what... I think I heard wrong maybe my ears are not working prope-' you panicked at what baji said and were all red and blushing baji sighed and came near you and embraced you again...

'you heard it right I love you' he can't think of any other way to calm you he went quite for a while still embracing you ... After a few minutes he let go off you
he was blushing and looking at the other direction... While scratching his neck...
'I don't want to be just friends with you anymore I want to be more than that..i got you involved in this thats why I want to protect you as my partner(girlfriend..) as someone I care about I really love you y/n umm so i want you to be my girlfriend...'

Your eyes widened to what he said... You looked towards him for a while and then immediately looked down... Trying to hold a smile..

'How can you love someone like me... am not even good eno-'

'Can you please stop saying that ' you looked towards him he was looking at you... But he looked a bit pissed... He managed to stay calm and said

' You were always so kind to everyone ... And try to make everyone happy around you even if you are sad... You always help people in need... I noticed that day you helped that cat and bring it to the hospital'

'How did you know about this baji San?'

'Well that doesn't matter'
As he was passing by the road and saw you helping a cat he can't stop himself so he decided to stalk you but he can't say that...

'You look too cute while eating bread which was all over your face after a while'

'Wait no '... You turned red from embarrassment

'Yah and you look beautiful in anything you wear umm especially that kimono... You are good at studies and you always help me not only me but chifuyu also... you are the strongest person I know you don't rely on anyone for your problems ... But somehow it made me feel like am not good enough that's why I want to be reliable enough I want to give you a shoulder that you can rely on and cry all your heart out... Am too reckless but you were always there for me... My whole point is that you are too good for me...

He paused and was blushing...

'But still I don't want to see you with anyone else ...yes I get jealous when someone confesses you...'

As he realised what he said he got all red from embarrassment he thought you might be creeped out... Your eyes widened you were looking at him now... he turned around and said

'Umm let's go now I'll drop you home' because he dont want to hear what you wanted to say... Maybe a rejection...

'But as he turned around to walk you grabbed his shirt politely'...

'Wait baji San '

He stopped..

You were both silent for a while...

'I also feel the same baji San ' you said after a few minutes... baji eyes grew wider...

He immediately faced towards you....

'Wait really y/n...' He looked towards you he was shocked...you were blushing while saying that...

'Yes baji san umm actually i have liked you for a long time...'

'So why didn't you said anything '

'Because I was scared '

'Scared of what? '

'Scared that you will not like me back and it will effect our friendship'
He laughed at what you said and you lightly punched him for mocking you..

'But for real am a delinquent , reckless good for nothing...its hard for me to believe that you like me as well' he said while laughing

'No it's like that baji san...You always stood up for your friends... You always try your best to score good grades... You care about your mom... You always helped me when am in need..You are strong and don't give up.. You are really good looking as well not only that but your hairs as well...you look cool in every way ...and your lips are also soft' As you realized what you said you turned into a tomato

'Wait my lips? ' baji said while looking at you he saw you turned into a tomato .... he laughed seeing you like that and you looked towards him...

'Am really glad that you think about me this way.. I really love you y/n'
You looked down and finally said it...

'I love you too baji san'

But now both of you were blushing ...he sighed and smiled... then realised he almost forgot something he took out something from his pocket came closer to you and put it on your hairs...

'Wow it looks so pretty on you..'

'Umm what is it?' as you looked towards him with a confused face...

he then took out his phone and clicked a pic of you...

'what is it? Baji san'

'Isnt it obvious...its a hairclip..thats what people call it'

'I mean is it for me? ' your eyes sparkled by how beautiful the hair clip was...

'Yess obviously why would I put it on your hairs if it's not for you... '
Baji said while chuckling..

'But baji san you shouldn't have gone through the trouble o-'

'Well it's not like it's very expensive and also I don't give you gifts often... You always bake me those tasty cookies... So i can atleast give you this' he said while passing a grin...

'Thank you so much baji san I really really loved it...i will always cherish and protect this ' You passed the biggest and prettiest smile ever as baji heart skipped a beat...

'Well am really happy that you liked it' he looked at other direction while rubbing his head and you were smiling...

he then asked to drop you home because it was too late already .... you asked him to come in he said that his mom might be worried so you got the idea .. you asked him to wait for a while as you went inside... And bought a box like thing...

'What is it y/n?'

'Well I tried making some chocolates but I don't know if they are tasty but please eat them and tell me how they taste...ill make more if you want ' you said while passing a smile... he came near you... You looked at him confused... As he pinned you on the wall...

'Baji san?' and now he was right in front of you he leaned down closer to your face and said...

'Call me keisuke' he smiled with closed eyes... You got flustered because you never called him by his first name... He was jealous because you sometimes call chifuyu by his first name but you never called him...

'Ke keee kee' as you were stuttering to say... Baji sighed and flashed a smile again...

'Don't worry I'll make you say my first name' he passed a grinn and patted your head before leaving.. You were standing there without moving...

After a while you finally moved and checked your watch it was 11:00 pm already .. you went inside noone was there... It was dark... You then went inside your room and started scrolling on your phone to see baji pictures that you clicked secretly but you didn't realised that you already reached the end of the folder ...

After a while you sat down and decides to look at your old pics

'Yumemi... Am finally dating him now.. I am happy ...' you said while smiling....

'Maybe'

'I really wish you were here' as tears started to fall again... And you didnt realised that you fall asleep while crying your mom came back and saw you sleeping she picked up the phone to put it aside as she saw pics of her...

'Oh I see... So that's what she was crying for' she noticed your tears..

'I wish I could be of any help for you
Y/n ...but am not a good mother either'

she closed the room of your door and went to living room and started drinking...

.....

...

...

'Congratulations'
.... baji was shocked to see her mom and chifuyu holding a cake with a party popper( 🎉 ) in there hands as they blew it when baji entered...

'What are you both doing? And what is this for'

'Tell us tell us... Are you dating her.. '

'What? '

'Ahh stop being so innocent baji San ' chifuyu said with a grin on his face...

'So how did it go... Did you confessed her'
Mom asked curiously

'It's none of your business... '

'Come on baji San tell us' chifuyu said he was too curious to know even though they know the answer they want to hear it from his mouth...

'You are dating her right? '

'So what if I am'

They both hooted and her mother asked to bring y/n home again sometimes... They saw a box in baji's hand and clearly it was a chocolate box they can see.. As they were both now staring at the box... Baji noticed that hide the box behind his back...

'It's mine ...you will not get even a single one..' baji said

'Oh comeon there is no harm sharing' chifuyu said..

'You can't eat it all by yourself'
Mother said..

'Well I can'
As baji opened the box and started eating the chocolates...

'Tastyyyy' he yelled but then didnt realised that box was so longer there no longer in his hands... So where is it?

'Wow y/n is really good at it.. Ahhhh it's so tasty' his mother said while eating the chocolates..

'Yahhh aunty she also bakes really good cookies.....tastyyyyyy' chifuyu did the same

'Wait really... ' mom said while her mouth was full of chocolates..

'Keisuke you should ask her to bake for us as well sometimes'
she looked towards her son and saw him turned into his saiyan mode...

But he didn't realised that he is dealing with someone who gave birth to him... After a while they all ate the chocolates together while praising it..and the cake and dinner as well...
Chifuyu insisted on helping with dishes but she said that baji will help her and it's already too late ... So his parents might be worried...
Chifuyu left...

Baji went to the kitchen to help his mom with dishes...

'So you kissed her? '

'Mom shut up'

'It means you didn't... Hahaha'
As she laughed to see her son turned into a tomato and blushing ..he changed a lot but for good...

'It's nice seeing you happy and smiling ... she is a really good girl take good care of her and don't do anything reckless to get both of you in trouble...you know you have a responsibility now' baji mom said while he stared at her and smiled

'Yes mom i know ...I promise ill keep that in mind..ill protect her' His mother was shocked by seeing how much he has changed...

'Now you have a girlfriend so you don't care about your mom anymore...sad for this old lady' as she stretched her arms

' what are you talking about mom...'

He paused for a while and said
'You are the most important person to me and no one can takes your place '
her eyes grew wider when she heard that she then slapped baji's back real hard and said. ...

'hey hey why so serious... I was just joking I know you really love me'
She said while laughing...

'Why did you do that ?'

'Because am your mom.. Now clean this dishes and go back to sleep after this...you have school tomorrow'

'Huh am here to help you... Where are you going?'

as she waved baji goodbye and went inside her room...

A drop of tear dropped from her right eye it was tear of happiness ...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

392K 15.6K 65
[⚠️ I am no longer continuing this story. Instead, I will be rewriting it under the name of "Love and Law," so please check it out if you're interest...
110K 2.6K 21
"𝐥𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞." 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐀 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭...
1.1M 44.3K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
41.1K 555 5
All that you had been through with him, everything that happened, it was all running through your head on loop. Every smile, every laugh, every witty...