Josuke x Reader One Shots

Od user38246486

My first book about Jotaro increased the number of views pretty well and I decided to create a second one abo... Více

Do me, Baby(Lemon)
Photo session at a distance(Lemon)
Please, let's be together again.
Pompadour girl
Musical battle
Two Josuke
Maybe the future will change and things will get better.
Big breasts(Lemon)
I'm sorry
Mommy(Lemon)
Fake
I'm just crazy for falling in love with you. Part 1
I'm just crazy for falling in love with you. Part 2 (Lemon)
Blind love
I will fight for her honor
Sick and moody
Raspberry sweets (for Valentine's Day)
Young parents
Twin sister
Dirty couple (Lemon)
Vampire love is only real (Lemon)

ASMR(Lemon)

785 9 2
Od user38246486

(Y/N pov)

What could be more interesting than listening to some soothing sounds? Of course, an ASMR wiretapping of this type. True, ordinary ASMR becomes very boring and you have to look for variety. And then every time you listen to the sounds of clicking fingers, then hitting the microphone, then something rustling like fabric or chains. This is no longer enticing.

A friend from college once said that there is a type of ASMR where a complete stranger whispers various compliments, gives kisses and other delights like dating. At the same time, the author says this only to you. This type of ASMR is called "x Listener", the love of the specified character with the listener.

And it seemed pretty interesting. Vampire, yandere, neko kun or chan, mafia boss and other heroes. These ASMRs are really very enticing. Imagination gives more variety with the sound coming from the headphones. Just imagine your favorite character from an anime or movie, with headphones this character communicates with you, leads you on a date, calls you with tender words, kisses and says how much he loves you.

But ASMR isn't just about kissing or simple dating. There is a separate type, ASMR R18. These ASMRs contain more depraved and vulgar sounds. Well, I won't let this pass by. I love ASMR R18. True, it was rarely possible to find better ones. Usually, in my finds, the person on the other side likes to create the sounds of kisses very loudly into the microphone, as if he is licking your ear. Or simple moans with no background sounds. It was rare to find good ASMR actors.

Today is the weekend. Time to get distracted by the ASMR wiretap again. Again listen to the same thing. But it may still be possible to find something more worthwhile. Scrolling through one of the sites I come across "Josuke x Listener (ASMR)". The author of ASMR itself was signed as Josuke Higashikata. On the cover of the album, there was a nice and сute guy. He looks like a Japanese, pompadour hair, wearing a blue school uniform with a large cutout on the chest from which a yellow T-shirt is displayed. The face is brutal and stern. Eyes blue like the ocean, pale skin. The guy is standing in an unusual position, as if in this way he is going to break his spine.

After all, I wondered what kind of ASMR it was. Maybe it will be much more interesting. Opening the album, a lot of ASMR recordings of different titles were displayed on the screen. Some are also marked with ASMR R18. Some were signed with people's names and in brackets (Individual ASMR). During the campaign, the author makes such recordings to individual people for a certain amount.

Maybe for a start it is better to listen to something simpler? And while it's a shame to listen to R18 from a new actor. Maybe I don't like his voice? But I was wrong. The actor's voice was very beautiful. The person on the other side spoke Japanese, but fortunately, under each ASMR leaves a translation into English.

One of the ASMRs is called Beach Date. The combination of the sounds of the sea and the voice of the actor made me imagine myself on the beach. Lying on the sand, Josuke sits next to me and says everything that I listen to with headphones. This actor definitely deserves as much audience as possible.

"Interesting. If this actor is so good at vocalizing simple romantic ASMRs, how does he voice R18?" I tell myself while looking for the right record in the album.

Josuke had a lot of ASMR R18, but a large number of them are individual. Fortunately, I found one record "x Listener" without a name. Putting on the headphones and turning on the recording, I began to read and listen to ASMR. The recording itself lasts only 20 minutes. Usually some ASMR R18 writers who record for more than 20 minutes have actually made very good recordings. And Josuke may not be an exception. We will check it now.

Sounds of nature and birds singing are heard in the headphones. Also, in combination with natural sounds, you can hear someone touching the fabric.

"Oh, you still can't sleep? Is it because you're cold?" Josuke says, fingering the fabric again.

"You already get tired of working in cold conditions. At this rate, it won't take long you to get sick."

"I have to worry, after all, I am your boyfriend. Taking care of my dear girl is the most important thing."

"Don't worry. I'm near. Maybe... Maybe I can warm you?"

The sounds of fingering fabrics and creaks of the bed are heard again.

"Is this better? Is it getting warmer?"

"He-he. Of course. I will warm you with everything I have."

"And also to warm mine, these lovely plump lips." Now in the recording, Josuke measures the sounds of the kiss. I can say that he kisses the hand, as many actors do.

"Mmm, I love to kiss you. Such sweet lips."

"And yet. You ate a chocolate bar without me? How dishonest of you not to share sweetness with your beloved boyfriend."

"Then... I'll eat what's left in your mouth." Josuke reimages the sound of the kiss, adding licks and soft moans.

"I still feel the sweetness inside." The kisses continue.

"Mmm, tasty. Next time, do not forget to share a chocolate bar. Otherwise... I will put the sweetness in your mouth and slowly eat it inside through a kiss." God! This Josuke is taking actions beyond the possible.

"Mmm? Would you like another kiss? Okay my girl."

Josuke continues to kiss hand. About a few seconds later, there were loud sounds of the bed creaking and the thud of the body on the mattress.

"Baby. You seem to be off the yourself. So insatiable today."

"Heh. Apparently you not only want to warm up in hugs and kisses."

"Okay. I'll give you what you want, baby. But don't be sure that I will be gentle. Because when you are so impatient, the adrenaline in my blood fills me more and more."

"Of course baby. I will rule over your body."

Listening to the recording in the middle, the very juice begins. Sounds of clapping, groans, pleas. A hot scene in bed begins. Josuke's groans are driving my ears and brain crazy. Never before has an ASMR actor been such a big motivator. In my thoughts, I imagine a guy with a pompadour lying on top of me, pushing his hips in a rhythmic beat. His face is red, dripping with sweat.

"Baby! You're so wet inside! Every time we make love I feel like I'm in heaven! You will always be my only princess! No girl can replace you! Not even your sweet pussy!"

"Oh shit! You are mine! Everything is completely mine! Princess!"

Judging by his voice, Josuke is approaching completion and will soon finish. I listened to a few more groans and clapping sounds and the guy screams.

" Fuck! I'm cumming baby!" Josuke moans violently and then tries to catch his breath, still fingering the fabric, noticing the sounds of the transition to the other side of the bed.

" Are you okay? Didn't I overdo it?"

" Fuh. I'm glad I didn't do anything wrong. Let me take care of you." Now I can hear the sound of napkins.

" That's it. Now you're cleaner after my sperm."

" Is it warmer now after that?"

" That's good. I'm a little warmer too. Now it's time to sleep."

" Good night, princess. Sweet dreams."

This is where ASMR ends. Josuke is a really good actor at this. I like. With the album added to my homepage, I'll be looking forward to the update. I want more of these ASMR R18.

(Skip time)

Over time, Josuke's ASMR got bigger. This voice continued to amaze and delight. How much I want to listen to Josuke more often. I also want to hear him say my name on the tape.

Exactly! Can I be asked to do an individual ASMR? Just... I don't know about his personal pages on dating sites. How can I recognize him and talk to him? I really want a individual ASMR R18.

A college friend helped find the actor Josuke on one of the sites that also post records. There were much more of them than on the site where I was registered.

Plucking up the courage, I wrote a private message to the ASMR author with Josuke.

" Hey."

The answer came quickly.

" Hey."

"Are you doing ASMR?"

"Yes. Are you interested in something?"

"Um... Yes. I want to order a individual ASMR. May I?"

"Of course you can. The cost of ASMR depends on the amount of recording time."

Josuke sends a message with the recording.

"Individual ASMR to order.

10-15 minutes - $ 10

15-20 minutes - $ 12

20-30 minutes - $ 20.

more than 30 minutes - $ 25.

Individual ASMR R18 to order.

10-15 minutes - $ 12.

15-20 minutes - $ 17.

20-30 minutes - $ 25.

more than 30 minutes - $ 30.

If with your script + $ 2. "

Hmm. The prices are not small, but that's understandable. If a person's voice is intended for such a thing, then the prices are appropriate. It's like selling expensive branded perfumes from the original manufacturer. They are always expensive but quality as opposed to fakes.

I can even bet that actor Josuke is some famous singer.

But I really want to listen to ASMR with my participation. I think the extra dollars can be spent on this.

"I want ASMR R18 for 20 to 30 minutes." I'm sending him a message.

"Okay. Will you be with your script?"

"No. Do as you wish."

"Okay. And I also want to ask you. What is your name and what topic do you want ASMR R18 on? I always ask people who don't have a script."

I thought a little. What is the best choice? I would love what ASMR topic would be. The main thing is to enjoy it.

"How about a neko kun? I often listened to your ASMRs, but did not find a neko kun among them. Can I do it on this subject then? And the name is Y/N."

"As you wish. Payment after ASMR is ready. I will warn you."

" OK thank you very much."

Now all that remains is to wait for my individual ASMR R18 recording to be ready. I'm so nervous. I have never asked actors to do an individual ASMR before. Goosebumps run down my spine. My back was sweating with nerves. And my brain is wondering how this ASMR will sound.

(Week later)

Quite a long time has passed since the day I asked to make an individual ASMR recording. Actor Josuke still doesn't send any news. Maybe I was hoping for nothing?

But I still get a message from Josuke in the evening.

"ASMR is ready. Sorry for waiting so long. This is my first time doing ASMR on a neko kun topic. It was quite difficult. But I hope you enjoy it. Here is the number to transfer money to."

Hmm... Well, I think the author really had a hard time doing ASMR. After transferring the money with the required amount, Josuke sends an ASMR record with the name "Josuke x Y/N. Neko kun in bed (Individual ASMR R18)." The recording time is 23 minutes and 31 seconds.

It's time to listen. Putting on the headphones, turning off the lights and leaving the window ajar for cool air, I lay down on the bed, turning on the recording.

The first thing I hear is the sound of keys and the click of a door in the headphones. The door opens and closes. Apparently someone entered the house. I hear the sound of stomping feet in our direction.

"Y/N senpai. You came home. I miss you." The sounds of rough cloth and a kiss were heard.

"How did you work? Not tired? I just cooked dinner. Go change and have supper." Trampling sounds again. The sound of the door closing and the rustling of the fabric again.

"Oоps senpai. I forgot to clarify, do you need coffee or tea?" The sound of the door opening. Faint sounds of slow breathing were heard. After that there was a loud bang of the door with the shouts of the guy.

"Ah, I'm sorry senpai! I thought you hadn't started the change yet! I'm sorry, please!"

Josuke is an ill-bred dirty kitten. Didn't you know how to knock when you come in?

"I didn't want to! Honestly!"

"Well, can I come in now?" Again the sound of the door opening.

"Huh? No no! I haven't seen anything? I swear!"

"Oi. I said I didn't see anything." I feel that Josuke is offended.

"Okay. Just tell me what you want, tea or coffee?" How I want to choose tea. But Josuke will probably choose something for me.

"Okay. I'll go put the kettle on while you eat."

The sound of the rustling of fabric was heard again. A moment later, the sounds are transferred to the kitchen, where Josuke pours hot water into a cup.

"Here's a senpai. How you like it."

"Tell me, how are things at work?" It's a pity that I'm still a student.

While I'm listening to all this, I want to play along with my voice a little and say whatever comes into my head. But if I speak, everything that happens will not be so interesting.

"Oh, is that tall bastard kidding you again?" What kind of bastard is that?

"Why can't he figure out that you're busy? That you have me?" Apparently the one about whom Josuke is talking about is too self-confident gigolo.

"I don't want to leave it all so easy. Maybe he only says that because you don't have a ring on? Or because you've never been with me..." Then Josuke stops and falls silent.

"Huh? No. I didn't mean anything like that. I just..." Just what?

"It's just... I'm afraid that sooner or later... But he wants to make you his own in every sense. Even in bed." Well, don't worry Josuke. Nobody can make me his just because he wants it. I can't help but give in.

The sound of rustling hair and fur is heard, as if stroking the head with a hand. Josuke starts to rumble.

"Mmmrrr. Y/N, I promise to protect you no matter what. You are mine." Kiss on my cheek.

"Well, I'll do the dishes for now." Now the sounds of dripping water and cleaning of plates were heard.

How I want to take a bottle of soda from the hunger and drink it right now. Even though it's not tea or coffee. The stomping sounds were heard again.

"Ah, senpai? What are you doing?" And what do you think I'm doing?

"No! Nothing like that! You've never hugged me like that before." Don't you like it when someone hugs?

"I really like it. But I have to finish washing the dishes."

I hear faint groans and stroking of fur.

"Ah. My tail. Please don't touch it." I touch the tail. Is he so sensitive?

"It's just, he's pretty sensitive when someone strokes the base." But the groans don't stop there.

"Y/N senpai. Please, you're driving me crazy." A faint squeak came from Josuke's direction.

"I said before. I didn't see anything." You don't have to lie, you asshole. You saw how I strip, which means you saw my underwear.

"No. I haven't seen anything. I swear." Would you like to see?

"Huh? Wanted to see? Senpai, are you saying this now as a joke or seriously?" Well, depending on how you count yourself.

"Do you want... Um... Wait, senpai! Do not you really mind?"

"Oh, then... Can you wait for me in the bedroom? I'll finish the dishes and join you." It looks like something is planned.

Again the sound of stomping steps. The door opens and Josuke gasps.

"Oh. Y/N senpai, you're so pretty. Why didn't you go like that before?" Because it's cold at home and walking in only your underwear is uncomfortable. Well, I consider the situation at the moment of this part.

The rustle of fabric and the creak of the bed are heard.

"Senpai, stroke me. I love it when such gentle hands stroke my back." The fur of a neko kun.

"It's soft there. Mmmmmmrr." Josuke makes a rumbling cat sound.

"Um... why are you picking up my shirt?" I want to pat you on the back.

"Ah! Don't go lower." No, I will go lower.

"M-My tail. You touch it again." Yes, because he's so fluffy.

"Stop teasing me. Ah!" But I like it when you moan like that.

"All right, senpai. You've played it out." There was a sharp jolt on the mattress.

"I wanted to be gentle today, but you want to play pranks on the campaign, right?" Well, maybe.

"Then... I won't stand on ceremony. I'm not some cute kitten." He-he. On the contrary, you are a cute neko boy who is so easy to turn on with one touch.

"Hmm... I don't believe it. You can't me..."

Again the sound of hitting the mattress.

"God, you are strong Y/N."

"Ahh !? Senpai, what are you..." I hear the kiss. I'm already starting to pester Josuke on the way.

"Mmmhm mmhm mh. Senpai. I've never kissed in such an environment before." You've probably never experienced this. Even with some chan individuals.

"No. I have never met an individual like me. And the experience with humans is not that great. You are my first Y/N mistress." Now everything is clear. This is all new to you.

"Mmmmhmh mmhm." Sounds of kisses again.

"I'm glad I have you."

"Senpai. I... I want to be yours. Please stay with me forever. Be mine." Josuke kisses me again.

I hear the sound of the zipper opening and the rustling of the fabric.

"S-senpai. I'm so embarrassed by your actions." Everything is good. I will be gentle.

"Ah. So good. So warm and tender." Of course it's good when you feel like that. I am close to you.

Damn! From all these thoughts in the head, the imagination gives dirty messages. I so want to be with him right now. Feel it all for yourself. To touch the body of a certain kun Josuke.

"Senpai. May I touch you too?" Sure.

Again the sound of kisses, the rustling of fabric and the creak of the bed.

"Oh, you're so soft. Very soft skin. And..." There were faint squelching sounds.

"Oh, do you like it when I touch this place?" Which place is he touching? My chest? Or...

"Ah! Senpai! I asked you not to touch my tail!" Heh, I took the lead again.

"Ah ah! Aaaaah! No! Not that!" Is Josuke moaning just because his ponytail is so sensitive?

"What? What do you want to do? Think the tail isn't the only sensitive spot?" There was a harsh sound of rustling cloth.

"Y/N! What are you... Ahaah! Ah!" I hear strange noises of wet rubbing.

"Is this ... Is this what I think? My cock reacts like a ponytail! So sensitive!" Josuke seems to enjoy it.

"S-Senpai! Please! Not so fast!" No, I want to bring you to an extreme point.

"No senpai! My cock can't stand being touched like this! Ah, fuck! Fuck!" Yes, moan Josuke. It turns me on.

I can feel a little moisture between my legs. Josuke's actor can't stop with a voice like that. I want to feel it all with him. And how would we make love. Maybe... Yes, I want to feel it all while listening.

For the first time I will try to listen to ASMR R18 and masturbate. Imagining everything that happens in my head.

"S-Senpai! I can't stand it! I'm now..." No, it's too early for Josuke. I just started.

Take off your sleeping pants and panties from your hips, the fingers on your left hand began to squeeze the clit, rubbing in circular rotations.

"Why did you stop?" The rubbing sounds stopped.

"I don't want to stay like this. You did it and finish it." Josuke is unhappy.

"You want to be on top? But I wanted to be on top. I'm a man." Josuke puffs his lips in displeasure that for the first time he won't be dominant with me. Little boy.

"I'm not a boy! I... Ahh! Tail again!"

"Y/N! Are you doing this on purpose?!" Heh, of course on purpose.

Fingers continue to rub the clit. Moisture replaces lubricant so you can move your fingers faster.

"Okay, since you want to, I'll give you a chance to dominate me. Even if this is my first time."

Sounds of mucus and friction were heard.

"Aaaaah! S-Senpai! You're so tight!" Yes, because this is also my first time.

After a few seconds, tremors and squelching sounds began. I imagine jumping on Josuke's dick. Red face, moans in ears, great need to cum.

"Oh god Y/N! It's so good! It's so humid and warm inside!"

"You make me feel love! I love you senpai!"

And I love you too, Josuke. I can feel my fingers filling up my walls. They are nothing compared to you. How I want you to be real!

"S-senpai!" Josuke continues to create the sounds of kisses and Licks.

"I want to cum! Y/N, cum with me!" I'm already on the limit too.

I rub the inside with my fingers a little more, the knot is about to break. Josuke moans into the microphone a few more times.

"Senpai! I'm cumming!" I hear a splash. Usually in ASMR R18, authors very rarely make splash sounds at the end. But it sounded so real. I imagine how it all looks in my imagination and I cum on my fingers myself.

"Senpai. I love you." And I love you too.

"Please pet me before we fall asleep." The last seconds of the recording, I heard Josuke hum into the microphone.

ASMR the end.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

481K 14.6K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
240K 11.1K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
182K 4.9K 42
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...