The quirkless hero

By gay_elfs

Izuku was only 4 when he found out he was quirkless. But when he was visiting his dad he found a book that wo... More

The beginning
The witch of the world
The quirkless applicant
New job?
News
School drama
I don't know what to title...
Shopping
House call

Fuck (A/N)

1K 32 8
By gay_elfs

I will not be able to update this book or any others for a while. I'm moving across the country, have to start school down where I am, then start it up there, mental health, and one of my family members is in the hospital.
I feel really bad for saying that I was able to upload more and not be able to. I'm sorry.

In the mean time, I made a discord for everyone to hang if y'all wanted.
Again, I'm so sorry. I will be putting this message in my other books as well.

https://discord.gg/tbYQ3Chbtq

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

255K 16.6K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
123K 4.4K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
393K 23.9K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
442K 30.2K 45
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...