PROMISES (BAJI KEISUKE X FEM...

By bajishairband

She can't let her past go all she ever did was run away from it .... But soon she will realise that she is a... More

First day
lonely
baji san?
reckless boy
lunchtime study
Delinquent.
Promise
hospital
invitation...
festival night
night stay...
confession..
bullies
past
his favourite place.
smut
Periods
betrayal
Mom
Breakup..
Struggles..
peyoung yakisoba
moving on
bloody Halloween
last words...
wishes...
if happy ever after did exist
i would still be holding you like this..
after all this
announcement
end

date...

1.5K 44 66
By bajishairband

Today is Sunday... And its already 6:10 pm .. You kept on thinking about how pretty his girlfriend will be and how will she react if she saw you...
you don't know what to do...
'Okay y/n..its gonna be just fine... Its not like what you think maybe she is super nice ...'
You wore your converse ,skirt and a hoodie...

While roaming in a circle... Suddenly your phone rang and you got startled by it as you were about to drop it but then managed to hold it and picked up the call

'Hey am here... Come outside '

'Yah baji san am coming'

you went near the door and opened it nobody was there....

'Umm where is he? '
You started looking here and there.. But suddenly you felt a tap on your shoulder... It was baji .. He has tied his hair in a pony tail and wearing black maybe a uniform...

'Where you looking at am here?' he bought his bike you sat down behind him he drove fast you were really scared so you hold onto him tight...you didn't realised when you arrived there...he then took out his hand to help you...
'Come y/n we are here'

As you saw that your eyes grew wider it was soo pretty... This place was so pretty you have never been here...

'Well there is a beach nearby let's walk there' he said...

'Yah sureee baji san' he saw you looking at the place and you looked too happy your eyes were sparkling from its beauty... He chuckled

As he grabbed your hand.... You felt his warm hands intertwined with yours ... Your eyes widened and you looked towards him

... He was looking at the other direction while blushing... You didn't said anything as you both started walking... It was so beautiful the sun the beach you ran down the beach and he stared at you...you started throwing water at him and he came near you and lifted you...
You blushed and he throwed you in the water he laughed and started running you chased him as you jumped on him and he fell down..you were laughing until you realised that now you were in top of him...you turned red you apologized and tried to stood up but he gently grabbed the back of your neck and pulled you closer....

'You must be tired let's rest for a while'

His eyes were closed but not yours...you were too stiff ...you tried your best to not lean your whole weight onto him but then he pulled his one hand around your waist...now you can't resist it you closed your eyes as well..after a while he got up along with you by his chest

'Hey y/n open your eyes'

You opened your eyes and turned to see the beautiful sunset...you were wowed by how beautiful it was. ..

baji was staring at you and smiling...as you were busy watching sunset ...he took out an apple candy from his bag and gave it to you...

'Baji San? Where did you get that from'

'It's doesn't matter now eat it already I know you love it' you were blushing but then chuckled and thanked him you asked him to have it as well but he denied while you keep on insisting finally he took a bite but then you end up getting red because now it will be considered as an indirect kiss at last you ate it...
... it was dark already you decided to go back ...you both walked down there on your way to the bike as baji decided stopped at a ramen shop because he was a bit hungry while you both ate ramen and juice ...you insisted on dividing the bill but baji declined ...You were sitting behind him but this time resting your head on his back relaxingly while smiling ...
As you asked him..

'Bye the way baji San what is the uniform that you are wearing? '

'Umm this uniform well umm you'll know soon' he spoke nervously...

you both arrived near a shrine... You saw a bunch of bikes there and many young boys, .. You also noticed that baji was wearing the same uniform as them...

'Baji san?'

'Today I want to tell you about something'
you were looking towards him he was sweating...

'So is she the girl you were talking about? ' you noticed a guy with blonde hair with his front hairs tied into a pony tail... He has wrapped bandages around his waist and wearing a long coat like thing... As a bell rang...

'Wait is that a tokku foku ?' you thought to yourself...

'Yah she is ththe one' baji said and your eyes immediately went down... You were too nervous..

'So you are the one baji always talk about . But you know what he was wrong..you are more pretty than he mentioned' he said while passing a grin.. And you blushed...

'Why are you talking about this ?'... Baji said

'Hahahaha... But you are the one who said that...' Blonde boy said

you realised you haven't introduced yourself...

'Am l/n y/n...nice to meet you umm'

'Oh yah I already know and I forgot to mention my name... Am manjiro sano but you can call me mikey'

'Nice to meet you mikey kun ' you bowed down while greeting.. You looked towards baji but he was not there...

'Where is baji San? '

'Don't worry y/n chin he must he here' mikey said and you passed a nervous smile..

'Wow a new name for me y/n chin already ' you thought to yourself...

he was with chifuyu...

'Wait isn't that y/n so finally she is here' chifuyu said...

'Yah but am still nervous'

'Now of all time when she is already here' . ..

Back to you

As now you are comfortably talking with him...
'... So tell me do you like dorayaki? ' he said while smiling towards you with closed eyes..

'Yah I love dorayaki but I think I like taiyaki more' you said while putting your index finger under your chin and looking up...

'Wow really... ' mikey said while looking towards you...

'Yess especially red beans one...'

'Yah nothing can beat taiyaki with red beans paste' mikey said as his eyes widened... He looked like a baby.. Even though you were kinda intimidated by him when you first saw him but he doesn't seem like a bad guy at all.. you both discussed about it and chuckled...

Baji was looking at you and he smiled from a distance... But then he realised he actually forgot something...

'What the hell I forgot it shit how can I do so? ' he thought to himself...

'chifuyu can you look upto y/n for me..ill be back in a minute'

'But where are you going baji san? Meeting is about to start' Chifuyu asked...

'I know but I forgot something important'

'Okay okay but be back before meeting ends'
As you turned around to see baji ... he was no longer here...
chifuyu came near you ...he waved at you but you got shocked that he was here as well and wearing the same uniform.. You waved at him back and asked him what is he doing here...he replied with same reason as baji San you scratched your head and asked him if he knows where baji san is ...

'Umm yahh he said he'll be back..he forgot something important '..

'Oh'

you got really sad and was looking down...but mikey noticed it...

'If that's the reason don't worry y/n chin he will come back' he said with a smile

'Yahh mikey kun' as you flashed a smile towards him but you were sad... Mikey changed the mood...

'so you will attend our meeting today right? '

'Meeting? ' you got confused...

'mikey its time for the meeting' a guy came near Mikey his hairs were short and he was wearing a chain and an earring ...his hairs were lavendar in colour... he looked towards you...

'hello miss my name is mitsuya takashi and you must be? ' he asked very politely while smiling...despite his looks that guy was a total gentlemen but that's not what you were thinking about ...you don't know how to interact with people..you don't even know where you are and what meeting but as soon as you were about to say something chifuyu hoped in between the conversation and said ....

'She is l/n y/n...our close friend now let's go to the meeting... '

'Yahhh...lets go' as everyone went up the shrine... You were standing beside chifuyu the whole time because he asked you to stay close... You were still thinking about baji... Where he must be and what this meeting is all about ... You didnt heard anything or paid attention to meeting you were busy in your own thoughts...

'You are too late baji ' mikey said while he was looking straight you turned to around see baji there while everyone was staring at him ... But he didn't looked bother as he grinned towards Mikey...

'Huh but I ran back here..' he shouted..

'Well whatever' mikey said looking towards you and smiled with closed eyes

'Umm y/n chin I heard you didnt know about it well am shocked he didnt told you about this... But this guy right here '
As baji walked up towards mikey with his both hands in his pocket...

'Is the FIRST DIVISON CAPTION OF TOKYO MANJI GANG' he stood up beside Mikey three stairs down and faced the crowd...

'KEISUKE BAJI' as he opened untied his hair and grinned... you can't remember where but you have heard something like that.... As the bell rang... Those mobs that tried to rape you said the same thing but you were too traumatized at that time that you didn't focused on what they said and didn't quite remember how baji beat there asses but he did.. Now finally the memories became vivid...

But you stood there not saying anything... Just looking towards baji
he looked very serious...

'And that guy beside you is the first divison vice caption of tokyo manji gang.... Chifuyu matsuno' baji said as you faced towards him and saw him passing you a big grin...

'Chifuyu San you too?' You were shocked that chifuyu is also a part of gang... You didn't imagined that because he loved reading shoujo manga .. But you can't judge a book by its cover...he is also good at fighting...

'Nice to meet you l/n san' he joked

'And he is the president of tokyo manji gang manjiro sano' baji said as mikey grinned and everyone bowed again...you were shocked because you are in a bosozoku meeting right now...

'Meeting is over now' Mikey said ..

After meeting you were introduced by everyone mitsuya takashi takemitchy hanagaki peh yan two twin brothers everyone called then smiley and angry which was obvious to you why...but angry was a really polite guy...seems like you really cant judge a book by its cover they all are delinquents but they were so nice to you ...you felt good when talking to them that you forgot about your social anxiety for a minute..(just a reminder draken is still in the hospital) .. Baji noticed that and coughed...

'Okay then enough talk...we'll be leaving now' baji said....

'You can leave but y/n chin will stay here' as Mikey came near you ...

'Right y/n chin? ' he smiled and you looked towards him you were too confused right now... You don't know what to say...

'Mikey its already too late baji will drop her' mitsuya said...

'Its not that late ... I'll drop her' Mikey smiled and everyone sighed...

'Huh! What are you talking about..?'
Baji said in an annoying tone...but mikey was grinning...

'She is coming with me' he then grabbed your wrist and started running.... you looked back and saw everyone waving towards you and you waved them back while smiling...

You both were now walking down the park while holding hands...

Baji pov

Am I holding her hands properly... Wow her hands are so small and soft but also so warm...walking to the park was a great idea...Ah i want to hold her hands and walk like this forever...

Y/N POV

'Baji san hands are so big and warmm... They are so strong yet feels so soft.. his touch is so kind and gentle but I think am not holding it politely enough.. What should I do' baji saw you struggling he hold your hands while his fingers intertwined with your fingers ... You both were blushing and didn't realised that you guys finally arrived at the park...
'Oh we are finally here ' as you both sat down on the bench... You were both blushing but you were looking down...you both were talking about something random then after a while it went quite but baji decided to break the silence

'I am a member of a bosozoku' he said nervously as you looked towards him...

'Am sorry for hiding it...'
while still hiding his face... you blushed and looked down.. After a few minutes you took up the courage and said...

'So whenever you received a call ... does that mean?'

'Yahh it's mostly our meeting or fight... '

'And that day during festival?.. '

'Oh yah we got into a fight with another gang and one of our close friend got stabbed...thats why I went to pay him a visit next day'

you stared towards him with astonishment.. You were too embarrassed to say anything you want to slap yourself for thinking like that... He was going through so much... And you didn't even helped him and instead thought he was enjoying with his girlfriend... What kind of a friend you are..? You were feeling bad for his friend as well...

You asked if he is alright now surprisingly he is really good and doing a great job recovering he is quite strong ...when you heard that you took out a deep sigh...

You were happy that he told you the truth but sad that he was involved in fighting.... It can be possible that he will hurt himself one day... You don't want that to happen..

'I don't want to hide anything from you... I want you to know everything about me ..you got involved in it because of me thats why I don't want to be friend any-' as he was about to finish his sentence he looked towards you... You were crying without making a sound obviously... You have tears all over your face....

(Imagine it's night time in the picture..i tried my best to edit it)He looked towards you and turned into a stone... 'why is she crying... Oh shit it's all my fault ... Did I forced her onto something' he was panicking...

you stood up and said 'am sorry' and started running...you were trying your best to run as fast as you can... But you are too small... He catched up to you in no time... He grabbed your wrist... And looked towards you

'Why are you crying y/n...and why are running? '

'Am sorry baji san.... '

'What are you apologizing for? ' he said as a sweat drop from his head... he was on a panic mode..

'Am not a good friend and still you shared everything with me...you are always so nice to me...i don't think i deserve it....but i don't want to break friendship with you...' you were still sobbing while stuttering on your words trying to catch you breath... And thought to yourself am so pathetic I broked down in front of him... Am miserable.... I didn't even do anything for him...i was a burden all along that's why he is breaking friendship with me..but I can't blame him it's my fault. ..
baji slowly walked towards you and hugged you.. You were surprised...

'It's my fault for not properly stating ahhh whats my problem..and she is crying because of me...' He thought to himself while still hugging you..he stayed quite until you calmed down after a while you calmed down...
He leaned down and whipped your tears ... And smiled at you trying to catch your breath from crying... You looked really adorable and he can't keep those words to himself anymore...

'Y/n I love you'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

392K 15.6K 65
[⚠️ I am no longer continuing this story. Instead, I will be rewriting it under the name of "Love and Law," so please check it out if you're interest...
41.1K 555 5
All that you had been through with him, everything that happened, it was all running through your head on loop. Every smile, every laugh, every witty...
106K 1.8K 35
At the beginning you and Levi met right? But he hates you at first but in the middle he realize that having a wife like you will be OK with him then...
149K 3.3K 39
!This fanfiction doesn't conect to the anime! ⚠️Also I do not own any of the characters in this fiction⚠️ . .