Him|Tommyinnit

By mellohi_writes

Sylviainnit, a growing twitch streamer on the DreamSMP. This story follows the girl as she grows in popularit... More

00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23

13

2K 137 33
By mellohi_writes

Tommy POV
It took me a few weeks before I begged my mum again for a haircut. Convincing her that it's something I needed to help me manage it better.

She says she'll think about it, which I take as a win! I start up another stream and put on my 'girl persona' as Tubbo called it.

He streamed the dreamsmp, it didn't affect him a lot, all his friends dead naming him that is, because he knew in his heart if they knew they would be supportive. He streamed for a about an hour and around the end he got a dono that grabbed his attention.

"Do you support trans people? I know you are a lesbian but I just wanna hear you say if you do or not. I just came out to my family" he reads out.

"I'm so proud of you for coming out to your family! And yes I do support trans people I support all people." He says with a smile. He sees the chat spamming lesbian pride and trans pride.

At least I know they'd support me,,,

-

(No POV)

He puts on a large hoodie and his beanie Wilbur gave him and walked downstairs to his mum's office. "Mum what if I payed for my own haircut, then could I get it?" He asks quietly, watching her type away on her keyboard.

"Sylvia why is this such a big deal" she sighs. "If you really want a hair cut that bad then find a way to do it yourself then, but no boy haircuts" she huffs as she turns away, signifying she's done with the conversation.

Tommy smiles 'yes yes yes I'm getting a hair cut'

He runs back to his room to call Wilbur. It rings for a bit and as soon as it's connected he smiles.
"Wil I need your help"

-

I'm sorry for the no updates lately a lot has happened in my personal life. I do enjoy writing so don't think I'm pushing myself. I love seeing your comments they really make my day.
Also THANK YOU FOR 1k VEIWS LIKE OMG
I didn't think people would actually like my story lol. I'm planning on writing a lot more so look forward to it :)))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

378K 14.5K 28
Tara doesn't want to be a girl, does she? When Dream finds a chest full of binders what will happen? Tommy was meant to be the main character, why is...
546K 13.7K 81
Y/n is popular 16 year old streamer. What happened whens she gets a very special invite that could change her life forever. what happened when they...
15.3K 679 20
Tommy blinked a few times at the donation and thought for a second. 'Thank you for the 20, uh, I just wanted you to know that you are cis if you want...
180K 5.3K 29
❝can't wait to get poisoned and die! ❝can't wait to kiss you! ❝wait- what? ❝what? !! IF THERE ARE ANY TWS THEY WILL BE PUT AT THE BEGINNING OF THE...