Deception • Woosang

By KangYeosnack

Wooyoung moves out Yeosang moves in Wooyoung wants his house back Yeosang lets him share on one condition Fak... More

Trigger/content warnings
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20- Epilogue

18

765 67 26
By KangYeosnack

Unrelated note: I NEED this pc for health reasons /hj

Yeosang has been paranoid the past few days, keeping Wooyoung with him at all times. The other doesn't mind though, his worries making sense, but sometimes it seemed to be a bit excessive.

Everyday, he would just follow him around the house, closing the curtains whenever he was in a room, just standing waiting for him in the hallway whenever he went to the bathroom. Even San and Yunho started getting confused at his behaviour, asking if he was okay.

He still hadn't told him about the email he got three days ago, not having the courage because Wooyoung would scold him for not telling him as soon as possible. But it seems like he will have to tell him today, as he's confronted finally for his worrisome amount of paranoia.

"Yeosang, is there something wrong? You're acting strange, you weren't this cautious even when I came out if the hospital, did something happen recently?" Wooyoung notices his boyfriends nerves, the way he wont meet his eye and picks at his nails.

He takes a deep breath before he leads Wooyoung to the sofa. He has to tell him, something like this shouldn't be kept a secret especially after what had happened with Wooyoung a month ago. "A few days ago, I got this email. I have no idea who its from but yeah, its the reason why I've been super anxious lately".

He pulls up the email on his phone and hands it to Wooyoung, its not a long email so it doesn't take long for him to frown once he takes the phone.

"I have no idea what they mean and it's making me worried" Yeosang says and Wooyoung nods, he has no idea either what this person is planning.

"Ok, let's just forward this to Mingi and Jongho for now, and us two we stay together alright? No separating".

Yeosang nods, moving closer to him on the sofa "Except for home though, it's safe enough to be separated at home. We have Yunho and San here too".

So they stay living like this for a while, a bit inconvenient but their safety is the most important thing. Neither mind the 24/7 company, both way to infatuated with each other to care at all.

A week later, Yeosang gets a call from his mother, reminding him about the party their company is hosting for their 50th anniversary. She had also emphasised that she wanted Wooyoung to come to.

Yeosang had completely forgotten about the company's 50th anniversary party, it's something they've been preparing for years now. Which means his mother would kill him if they didn't go, also the fact that he literally works in the company, everyone would be confused as to why he's not there.

His mother had also bought clothes for him and Wooyoung, sending him to the tailors because she doesn't know Wooyoung's size, which is where they're heading to now.

The place is big, expensive looking. It's his mother's favourite tailor to go to so Yeosang knows this place like the back of his hand, friendly with the staff too.

They walk to the counter, the man instantly recognising Yeosang. "Ah Yeosang! Your mother told me I might be seeing you today".

The old man gives him a gentle smile, he had practically watched Yeosang grow up since he always had his clothes measured and tailored here.

"I'm here for my boyfriend- to get measured for the anniversary party outfits". Yeosang gestures to Wooyoung, who gives a shy smile.

He nods knowingly. "Yes, both of your outfits are marvellous! As expected of your mother, what great taste she has".

They are led to a room with a huge mirror, walls covered in red velvet and gold plated furniture, Wooyoung has never been in such an expensive looking room before.

"I'll call someone out to measure you right away, in the meantime, Yeosang can I discuss something with you? I need to confirm the measurements of your suit too".

Yeosang glances at Wooyoung who gives him a worried look, not wanting to be alone, mostly because of the unfamiliar place. "Um will it take long? We could do mine after you do Wooyoung's" 

"Don't worry! It'll take one minute max, I actually have a meeting that I'm running late for so we'll be done in a jiffy I promise!" Yeosang gives his boyfriend a worried look but Wooyoung just nods, telling them that it's okay to leave. They'd be just outside the room anyway.

Once he's alone in the room, Wooyoung hears someone entering straight away. He turns around to see a woman, dressed in way too extravagant clothes just to be measuring him.

The woman walks up to him. "I'll be measuring you today, Jung Wooyoung right?" He nods and she scribbles something down on her clipboard. He notices the woman stealing glances at him frequently and usually this wouldn't bother him but something about her gaze makes Wooyoung uncomfortable.

She walks closer to him, pulling out her measuring tape. Wooyoung's never been measured before but he's certain you don't have to stand this close, their bodies are nearly touching and he can feel the woman's breath on him.

When he takes a step away from her, she gives him a look and he gulps nervously, wanting this to be over when she hasn't even started yet.

Clearly, the woman doesn't notice Wooyoung's discomfort or even if she does, she doesn't care at all because she comes closer to Wooyoung despite him moving away.

"For more accurate measurements I recommend you take your shirt off" She tells him and Wooyoung widens his eyes, shaking his head.

"I'm fine, thank you" he says, it would make no difference anyway and he's definitely not comfortable taking his shirt of in front of someone who's eyeing him up like that.

She frowns, Wooyoung notices that she's unbuttoned her collar on her shirt. "Are you sure? We could have a little fun too" she places her finger on his chest and trails it up to his chin.

Wooyoung slaps her hand away from him and moves away from her "No". He says sternly but the woman isn't taking him seriously.

She laughs, as if she cant believe that he's rejecting her "why not? Scared of being caught? I can lock the door if you want".

Wooyoung scoffs in disbelief, wondering why she cant take a hint. He's no longer scared of her he's just annoyed that he's not going to get his measuring done and angry that this woman is harassing him. "One. You're not my type. Two. I'm taken" he says slowly so she can understand.

"What's your type then? I can do that for you" she says,  crossing her arms and not giving up.

"Men" Wooyoung says, raising his eyebrows smugly. It's satisfying watching her face fall.

Unfortunately, her surprised expression doesn't last long as she still comes closer to him, giving him a sultry look. Wooyoung sighs, clearly talking to her isn't working so he pushes her away from him by her shoulders. "Stop". He says seriously.

She smirks at him "I'm sure you boyfriend wont mind, don't worry about him. In fact, call him over too"

"The boyfriend does mind and will in fact be reporting you for harassment"

Both of them turn around to see Yeosang at the door fuming. Wooyoung sighs in relief and runs to him while the woman widens her eyes. "Your boyfriend- is Kang Yeosang" she gasps.

Wooyoung squeezes Yeosang's hand, a smile on his face watching the woman realise the consequences of her actions. Her face turns a deep red and she looks down, knowing she wont be let off easily.

"We'll send in measurements from home instead, since you don't know how to do your job properly. You're an intern right? don't worry, I'll let your college know too, iI'm going to make sure you can never work somewhere like here ever again".

The colour drains from her face at his words, eyes wide and mouth agape in shock. She's about to protest but Yeosang just pulls Wooyoung out of the store.

"Are you okay?" Yeosang says as soon as they step outside, he cups his boyfriends face, worried.

"Yeah" Wooyoung leans into the touch. He had been scared at first but he was okay because Yeosang came quickly.

Yeosang sighs, pulling him in for a hug which the other returns happily. He kisses him gently, as if Wooyoung had gone through something traumatic, which is sort of true, at least she hadn't done anything to him.

Wooyoung pulls him closer, deepening the kiss, trying to show his boyfriend that he's fine. Yeosang gets the hint and smiles into the kiss, pulling away when they run out of breath, placing a kiss on his forehead.

~

The hall is grand, even Yeosang has never seen such an exquisitely decorated place, the decor visible from a mile away. He and Wooyoung walk inside, hand in hand with their matching outfits. Wooyoung gasps, looking around the hall in awe but Yeosang can only look at him. The chandeliers may sparkle but nothing is brighter than the stars in Wooyoung's eyes.

"You're so beautiful" Yeosang says, kissing his cheek.

Wooyoung blushes, placing a hand where Yeosang's lips were. "You're the model not me, you're more beautiful".

Yeosang shakes his head while Wooyoung nods, both laughing. They're so deep in their own world that they don't notice two people walking up to them.

"Hi guys" Seonghwa approaches them, holding Hongjoong's hand. Yeosang turns to face them and checks both of them out in surprise.

"Wow you guys look so good!" Wooyoung exclaims, the pair are matching too and they look amazing, outfits nothing like they've ever seen before.

Seonghwa smiles excitedly, letting go of Hongjoong's hand and instead, holding his waist. "Hongjoong designed and made these for us! Isn't he so talented!"

They all nod, praising Hongjoong while he blushes hard. Seonghwa is always bragging about his boyfriend's exceptional skills, always reassuring him that he's perfect in what he does. He doesn't think he'll ever get used to seeing Seonghwa smile so widely talking about him.

"It wasn't just me, Seonghwa helped designing it too" Hongjoong says shyly.

"No it was all you and your genius brain" Seonghwa says, pulling him closer and Hongjoong laughs.

Wooyoung gags. "Ew please don't kiss in front of us"

"You guys were doin the same thing when we walked up to you just now! And don't forget the time we walked into you two in the office- I should report you for unprofessional behaviour at the workplace!" Seonghwa complains and Hongjoong laughs at the other two's embarrassed expressions.

Someone calls Seonghwa over so the pair bid them goodbye and walk away, leaving them alone. They take a seat at a table and Wooyoung looks around. Everyone is talking to each other with happy faces, grabbing drinks or nodding along to the live band that was paling on the stage.

Wooyoung turns to his boyfriend "you can go and talk to people if you want, I'll sit here". He obviously doesn't know anyone here apart from Hongjoong and Seonghwa but he figures Yeosang knows people since this is the party celebrating 50 years of his family's company, there are probably many familiar faces around and Wooyoung doesn't want to hold him back from catching up with anyone.

Yeosang shakes his head. "I've only talked to these people for work purposes, I've never actually made any friends apart from Seonghwa. Ive tried before but they all were just using me because of who I am".

Wooyoung frowns at Yeosang's sad expression, it must be lonely not being able to trust anyone like that. It explains why Yeosang was so hostile towards Wooyoung when they first met, he doesn't blame him though, he'd act the same way if he was in Yeosang's shoes. He's just so glad that Yeosang was able to open his heart for him, and where they are now in their relationship.

"I used to be fine with just Seonghwa around me. But once everyone else like you, Hongjoong hyung, Yunho and San, Mingi and Jongho came into my life, my life's happier and more full. Especially with you." Yeosang squeezes Wooyoung's hand, who squeezes it back happily. "And I know Seonghwa is happier after meeting Hongjoong too. In fact, I've never seen him this cheerful and free, usually he's always at work and grumpy".

They laugh while looking at Seonghwa from a distance, he's just staring at Hongjoong with hearts in his eyes while the other is eating a snack, not knowing that he has his boyfriend's undivided attention.

In the distance, a woman in an expensive dress is coming towards them. Smiling widely when she sees them.

"Yeosang! I haven't seen you in so long dear, you never visit us, I told you to come over all the time" She pouts which instantly disappears when she turns to Wooyoung. "Wooyoung! I haven't seen you in so long too, you look handsome as ever" she exclaims, pinching his cheeks.

"Sorry mother, we've just been busy" Yeosang says and his mother smacks his arm.

"Too busy for your own mother? My last child moves out and I never see him again" she says, less angry only because Wooyoung is here, who has a soft spot in her heart. He turns to him and gasps happily. "You both look so handsome in the suits I got for you! Do you like them?"

Wooyoung nods "of course we do! They're amazing, as expected from someone with great fashion taste"

Yeosang's mother laughs happily "oh Wooyoung you're too kind- Yeosang you did well with this one, make sure to treat him well" she pats his back and Yeosang just rolls his eyes saying he already does.

"I cant believe I almost made you go on that date with that other boy, to be honest I cant stand him or his mother, they're both stuck up gold diggers. I still had to invite them though" she whispers. "Thank goodness you were already dating Wooyoung at that time, I almost didn't believe you back then".

Yeosang and Wooyoung glance at each other and let out a laugh, if they really thought about it, Yeosang's mother is actually the reason they're together right now.

She leaves them with a wave when she sees her friend, calling her name loudly and walking off, telling the pair to have some snacks. They wave as she leaves, Yeosang sighs, already tired. Usually in these events he shows his face to his mother then sneaks back home but today is a bit more important than the others, and there's no doubt he's going to have to stand next to her when she says her speech.

"Should we grab a snack?" Wooyoung offers, noticing Yeosang's tired stance. The other nods and they are their way to the long table displaying a plethora of foods.

Wooyoung's eyes land on someone at the table, chewing on something while chatting with the person next to them. They're too far for him to recognise the person but as they walk closet to the table, his gut wrenches, suddenly feeling nervous and holding Yeosang's hand for some sort of comfort.

He understands why he feels like this once they are closer, the person's facial features recognisable. Because he'll never forget that face. "Yeosang..." he stops him from walking any further.

The other senses his nervousness and looks at him worriedly. "What's wrong Wooyoung?"

Taking in deep breaths, Wooyoung closes his eyes and Yeosang grows more concerned. He takes his face into his hands "Wooyoung, look at me, what happened?"

When his eyes open, they're glassy and Yeosang frowns. With a shaky hand, Wooyoung points towards the table at a man, his face haunting him. Reminded of the eerie room and the interview. Reminded of the strong grip when he was pulled and made unconscious.

"It's that guy" he whispers and Yeosang turns his head so fast he almost got whiplash.

"You don't mean...?" Yeosang gasps when Wooyoung nods.

"Kim Juwon was the one who kidnapped you?" Yeosang exclaims and Wooyoung's expression changes in recognition.

"Yeah that was his name, I remember now- how do you- do you know him?"

"He's the one my mother was talking about, I was supposed to go on a date with him but I told her I was dating you because I didn't want to. He's the son of Crush's CEO..." Yeosang explains, and they both widen their eyes.

Yeosang takes his hand, wanting to leave and Wooyoung gladly agrees. However, when they turn around, the man is already walking towards them, looking at the pair with sinister eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.8K 1.3K 30
"Meet my husband, everyone." He takes a whiff and smiles. "He smells so good." San's eyes followed him as he tripped and stumbled. His hands naturall...
73.5K 3.4K 25
*THIS STORY WILL BE RE-EDITED* Being sheltered by his father all his life, Wooyoung grew up alone, but when San was assigned to be his personal bodyg...
17.6K 657 10
"..Sannie, it hurts..." "What? What hurts?" "My head.." "Just continue sleeping Wooyoung. It'll go away on Monday." I needed something to hug or be b...
583 36 1
A new regular in Wooyoung's cafe makes his shifts 100x better. They've had something blooming between them since day one. Suddenly his crush shows...