Mad Love || Anakin Skywalker...

By and-the-children-too

(Modern AU - Mafia - Psychotic) "He lifted his chin slightly and his eyes gazed into mine with assertion. I t... More

π™Έπ™½πš‚π™Ώπ™Έπšπ™°πšƒπ™Έπ™Ύπ™½
π™°πšžπšπš‘πš˜πš›πšœ π™½πš˜πšπšŽ
π™²πšŠπšœπšβ™‘οΈŽ
π™Έπš—πšπš›πš˜πšπšžπšŒπšπš’πš˜πš—: π™ΌπšŠπš π™»πš˜πšŸπšŽ
𝟷-π™½πš˜πš π™·πš˜πš—πšŽπšœπšπš•πš’
𝟸-π™ΏπšŽπš›πšπšŽπšŒπšπš’πš˜πš—
𝟹-𝙸'πš– πšπš‘πšŽ π™±πš˜πšœπšœ
𝟺-πš‚πš‘πšŠπš›πš’πš—πš πš’πšœ π™²πšŠπš›πš’πš—πš
𝟻-π™·πš˜πš  πšƒπš›πšŠπšπš’πšŒ
𝟼-𝙰 π™³πšŠπš—πšπšŽπš›πš˜πšžπšœ πš‚πš™πšŽπš•πš•
𝟽-πšƒπšŽπš–πš™πšπš’πš—πš
𝟾-π™Όπš’ π™°πš•πš’πš‹πš’
𝟿-π™²πš˜πšπšŽ πš†πš‘πš’πšπšŽ
𝟷𝟢-𝙰 π™³πšŽπš›πšŠπš—πšπšŽπš π™Ίπš’πš•πš•πšŽπš›
𝟷𝟷-𝚈𝚘𝚞 π™²πšŠπš— πšƒπš›πšžπšœπš π™ΌπšŽ
𝟷𝟸-πš„πš—πš πšŽπš•πš•
𝟷𝟹-π™Ύπš—πšŒπšŽ πš„πš™πš˜πš— 𝚊 πšƒπš’πš–πšŽ
𝟷𝟺-πš‚πš˜πš–πšŽπšπš‘πš’πš—πš π™½πšŽπš 
𝟷𝟻-π™°πš•πš• 𝚘𝚏 π™ΌπšŽβ€’
𝟷𝟼-π™°πš—πš’πšπš‘πš’πš—πš πš’πšœ π™Ώπš˜πšœπšœπš’πš‹πš•πšŽ
𝟷𝟽-π™Ίπš’πšœπšœ πš’πš π™±πšŽπšπšπšŽπš›β€’
𝟷𝟾-πš„πš—πš πšŠπš—πšπšŽπš
𝟷𝟿-π™±πšŽπšŠπšžπšπš’ πš’πš— πšπš‘πšŽ π™±πš›πš˜πš”πšŽπš—
𝟸𝟢-π™°πš—πšπšŽπš•
𝟸𝟷-π™»πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ π™Ύπš—πšŽβ€’
𝟸𝟸-π™·πšžπš–πšŠπš—
𝟸𝟹-𝙸 π™½πšŽπšŽπš πšˆπš˜πšžπš› π™·πšŽπš•πš™
𝟸𝟺-π™»πš’πšŠπš›
𝟸𝟻-πšƒπš‘πšŽ πšƒπšŠπš‹πš•πšŽ
𝟸𝟼-πšƒπš›πšŠπš’πšπš˜πš›
𝟸𝟽-π™½πš˜πšπš‘πš’πš—πš
𝟸𝟾-π™Όπš˜πš—πšœπšπšŽπš›πšœ πšŠπš›πšŽ π™²πš›πšŽπšŠπšπšŽπš
𝟸𝟿-𝙸'πš– π™²πš˜πš–πš’πš—πš π™΅πš˜πš› 𝚈𝚘𝚞
𝟹𝟷-π™ΌπšŠπšπš•πš’ π™Έπš— π™»πš˜πšŸπšŽ
𝟹𝟸-π™½πšŽπš  π™»πš’πšπšŽβ€’
𝟹𝟹-πš„πš—πš‹πš›πšŽπšŠπš”πšŠπš‹πš•πšŽβ€’
𝟹𝟺-π™°πš—πšπšŽπš› π™ΌπšŠπš—πšŠπšπšŽπš–πšŽπš—πš
𝟹𝟻-π™Ύπš—πšŽ π™Όπš˜πš›πšŽ
𝟹𝟼-π™Άπš˜πš˜πš π™½πšŽπš πšœ, π™±πšŠπš π™½πšŽπš πšœ, πšŠπš—πš πš†πš˜πš›πšœπšŽ π™½πšŽπš πšœ
𝟹𝟽 - π™΅πš’πš›πšœπš π™»πš˜πšŸπšŽβ€’
𝟹𝟾 - π™°πš•πš πšŠπš’πšœ πšŠπš—πš π™΅πš˜πš›πšŽπšŸπšŽπš›
𝟹𝟿-𝙰 πšπšŠπš›πšŽ πš‚πš™πšŽπšŒπš’πšŽπšœ
𝟺𝟢-π™°πšŠπš’πš•πšŠ πš‚πšŽπšŒπšžπš›πšŠ
𝟺𝟷-π™Άπš’πš›πš• π™²πš˜πšπšŽβ€’
𝟺𝟸-π™Όπš’πš—πšŽβ€’
𝟺𝟹-π™Όπš’πšœπšœπš’πš—πš
𝟺𝟺-π™°πš— π™Ύπš‹πšœπšπšŠπšŒπš•πšŽ
𝟺𝟻 - π™Όπš’ π™³πš›πšŽπšŠπš– πš†πš˜πš–πšŠπš—
𝟺𝟼 - πšƒπš‘πšŽ π™»πš˜πšŸπšŽ 𝚘𝚏 πš–πš’ π™»πš’πšπšŽβ€’
𝟺𝟽 - πš„πš—πš‹πš›πšŽπšŠπš”πšŠπš‹πš•πšŽ
𝟺𝟾 - πšƒπš˜πšπšŽπšπš‘πšŽπš›
𝟺𝟿 - 𝙰 π™±πšŠπšŒπš”-πšžπš™ π™Ώπš•πšŠπš—
𝟻𝟢 - π™΅πš’πšπšπšŽπšŽπš— π™Όπš’πš—πšžπšπšŽπšœ
𝟻𝟷 - π™³πšŽπšŠπš πš‚πš’πš•πšŽπš—πš
π™΄πš™πš’πš•πš˜πšπšžπšŽ - π™΅πš›πšŠπšŒπšπšžπš›πšŽπš πš‚πšŠπš—πš’πšπš’

𝟹𝟢-π™Ύπšžπšπš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš›πšŽπš

13K 395 629
By and-the-children-too

2.7k words
༻✦༺

(y/n)'s POV
Tightly cocooning myself in the thin blanket that was once Anakin's - I kept my gaze glued to the wall and traveled my line of sight along the carved etchings created by him.

There was his initials, as well as tally marks - marking the days he had been here, and common stick figures where one killed the other. Judging by the obvious scar on one and the small amount of facial hair on the dead one - it wasn't hard to place that it was meant to be him killing Kenobi. I couldn't help but giggle at his child-like creation, it was probably the only way he could take out his frustration - but I found it to be humorous.

I was curious as to what he could have gotten his hands on that made these delightfully smooth engravings, but it is him after-all. I highly doubt he was even allowed access to paper, yet I was receiving an origami rose nearly everyday.

I lifted my hand slowly, and ran my finger-tips along his initials that could easily be seen due to the moonlight peering in through the window, "I miss you." I whispered, feeling my heart clench at the thought of him.

I know I should be seeing him soon, but I was still in the dark about what was happening - so I wasn't sure how soon that was. It could be today, tomorrow, a week from now maybe, I really don't know - I just wish he was a little more specific with me before hanging up.

I tried questioning Kenobi, but he wouldn't even speak to me as him and his guards got me out of the basement, and practically dragged me back up here into the room. I even received a bruise on my knee from how hard I hit the ground after they harshly threw me in here like I was some kind of animal.

Whatever Anakin said to him during that phone call - really must have pissed him off because I could nearly see the steam rising from him as he glared at me through the small window on the door, before he finally walked away.

That was a few hours ago, and I've been laying on this bed - staring at the wall since. My thoughts had traveled to multiple dark corners of my mind, and I vividly watched myself kill Jackson and his parents on repeat. It was a good time killer, and it also gave me a boost of serotonin. It may seem sickening to some to feel such joy over my gruesome actions - but no one understands the hell I went through, their deaths were long awaited and kind in comparison to what I went through.

I was pulled away from my thoughts by the sound of a bird chirping outside my window. I decided to ignore it at first, until I realized it was night and birds don't necessarily chirp during this time.

I removed the blanket from over me, and stepped out of the bed before walking towards the barred window - my gaze landing on a figure in the distance. Then I heard it again, the noise I thought was merely the chirping of birds, was actually a whistle coming from the direction of this person.

I had a small amount of hope that it was Anakin, but the obvious long hair that reached down to their hips made me believe otherwise. I was confused for a moment on their purpose, then I heard them whistle again, this time much louder - like they were trying to get my attention. So I opted to do the only thing that came to mind - I whistled back in the same way.

As soon as I did, they nodded in my direction and turned away with their hands in their coat pockets - disappearing into the dark shadows of the night. It seemed like they were only waiting for me to whistle back - to signal that I was still alive maybe? Since I know Anakin has a great deal of trust issues, especially when it comes to Kenobi.

But then why couldn't he ask Rex? Actually, speaking of Rex, I haven't seen him since he came into the session room earlier. I'm hoping Kenobi just sent him home and that he's okay. It crossed my mind that now that he knows I was purposely helping Anakin that night, I'm worried he'll learn that Rex was in on it too since we practically lied for each other.

I continued looking through the night, until I froze when I heard the door open behind me. I spun around to see Kenobi and a few guards rolling in a hospital bed, one that had a black body bag on top of it, "Get in." He demanded harshly as one of his guards zipped it open.

I shook my head with wide eyes - my claustrophobia kicking in, "Hell no I'm not getting in that thing," I backed away until my back hit the wall, "Why should I anyway? Where are you trying to take me?"

He rolled his eyes in annoyance, "I have no patience for this," He nudged his head to the guard who then began walking towards me as he uncapped a syringe.

(TW: Syringe - *Drugging)
"Get that away from me," I moved away in fear until I was cowering into a corner. He continued advancing towards me, despite my efforts to get away, "I said no!" I yelled and threw my hands up to defend myself. But he strongly gripped my wrists, and moved them out of his way with only one of his large hands.*He quickly plunged the needle into my neck, and I squealed at the stinging pain. I could feel the drug being pushed into my system, and my vision grew blurry as I felt myself falling.

Obi-Wan's POV
I zipped the body bag closed with her inside of it, leaving a small section still open so air could get through, "Let's go, it's almost time for the meet-up and I want to get there before he does." I uttered in annoyance while glaring down at the bag holding the one thing that sadistic monster actually loves - in his own twisted way.

༻✦༺

Anakin's POV
I sat in the car as I watched Obi-Wan pull out of the asylum, as well as two other cars following behind him, "Tail them Aayla, but keep your head lights off, at least until we reach the cut off point."

My blue-haired employee nodded as she started up the car, and proceeded to shut off the headlights, "Can you shut them up back there, the constant whining is getting on my last nerve." She complained as she drove out into the street.

I slowly turned and glared at Satine who was hugging her six-year old ginger haired son in her arms, "I'm only going to say this nicely once - shut up, before I make you watch as I dismember your child."

Her eyes widened as her grip on her son tightened, but luckily the whimpering on both ends completely stopped. I turned back around to watch the road with a satisfied smile, basking in the silence.

"Please," Aayla mumbled quietly, "Like you would hurt a child - you'd probably bring it home as a stray like you did with Ahsoka and Cal when you found them."

"It got her to shut up though didn't it?" I shrugged before leaning my head back and keeping my gaze on the cars in front of us.

She nodded and the car grew silent again with the occasional whimpers from the frightened child, "So, this girl must really be special for you to go through all this trouble - especially since you just got out and being out this much is a huge risk."

I smirked as I turned my head to face her, "Is that jealousy I hear Aayla?"

She snorted before rolling her eyes as she made a turn to stick with Kenobi's men, "I much prefer my men brunette, or women - I don't really mind either, but women are definitely preferred."

I chuckled with a head shake, "We both know you're in love with Maul - don't kid yourself."

Her grip tightened on the wheel, "Don't bring up that bastard, I'd much rather listen to the whining back there."

"Will do," I chuckled again as I pulled out my phone to text Piett - letting him know that they were almost there, "And to answer your earlier statement Aya, yes she's special to me." I sighed quietly before placing my phone back into my pocket, and gazing up at the road that has now turned to dirt.

She hummed for a moment, "I'm very interested in meeting her now. Is she hot?"

I opened the glove compartment and pulled out a gun in preparation for what's about to happen, "If you flirt with her even once, I'll put a bullet in your head - I don't care if we're friends." I threatened before turning to give her an innocent smile.

She laughed at my threat, but I'm sure she knew I was dead serious, "Yes sir."

I looked out the car window and watched as Piett and Maul's car intercepted Obi-Wan's and stopped right in front of them - making them slam on their breaks. The two cars he had following behind him almost slammed into him as well,  it they all stopped just in time. Then four more cars appeared out of the darkness and boxed them in - all mine.

I never planned for us to reach the meeting point, I didn't trust him not have cops or anything waiting for me.

Aayla stopped the car, and remained inside with Obi-Wan's family while I stepped out and slammed the the door closed. I - along with many of my men and women - held our guns up towards the cars, scaring the people inside into remaining in there, "Get out here and give her to me Obi-Wan before we kill every last one of you." I threatened while I got near to the car that I knew he was in, Maul and Piett were already out of their car and aiming their guns in his direction as well.

Obi-Wan's car door opened and he stepped out with his hands in the air, "All this for some bitch?" He snorted and I shot the ground near his feet in response - causing him to jump in surprise.

"Watch your mouth or next time I'll hit flesh, now give her to me." I demanded in a growl.

"Not until I see that my family is okay." He negotiated, in which I decided to oblige.

I whistled - signaling Aayla to step out of her car and pull the two hostages out with her gun aimed at their heads, "Hey baby!" Maul called to Aayla with a smile on his face, "She looks so good with a gun - she pointed one at me in bed once, it was exhilarating."

Aayla rolled her eyes, "Fuck off Maul."

"She loves me." He shrugged as he turned his attention back to us and Obi-Wan.

I took a deep breath to push that unwanted image he gave me, and went back to what was really important right now, "See," I nudged my head towards Obi-Wan's little family, "They're fine, now give me my girl - I won't ask again." I raised my gun higher, making all dozen of my people raise there's higher as well.

He nodded reluctantly as he opened the back door of his car and a man stepped out, "Get her." He instructed his employee, who then walked to the trunk of the car, and opened it, before pulling out a body bag - carrying it bridal style.

My eyes widened with rage and my heart dropped as he set the bag down onto the floor in-front of Obi-Wan's feet, "If shes not breathing, I swear to fucking god-"

"Calm down, she's just sleeping," Obi-Wan snapped as he cut me off, before slowly unzipping it to reveal her unconscious body. I quickly took note to her chest that was rising and falling with every lively breath she took.

"Maul," I spoke his name sternly, and he already knew what I wanted.

Maul lowered his gun and placed it on his belt as he stepped forward and attempted to pull (y/n) out of the bag, "Hold on there." Obi-Wan's guard pushed his own gun into my friends head - angering me more than I already was, "I want my family in my car before you take her."

Aayla came forward with his family and she had her own gun pressed to Satine's temple harshly - making the blonde wince in pain, "Remove your gun from him, now." She seethed.

"I told you she loves me." Maul smirked and Aayla rolled her eyes in response - but didn't deny anything.

Obi-Wan's guard then slowly removed his gun from Maul's head, and Aayla did the same by removing her gun from Satine and throwing her and the kid in Obi-Wan's direction.

Maul then finished picking (y/n) up, and brought her over to me so I could inspect her condition.

Once I saw that she was alright - I gently caressed her cheek with a relieved sigh, this whole night has been one of the most stressful nights of my life. But I'm more than happy thats she's okay and in my care, "Put her in the car," I instructed him as I removed my hand from her, and turned my attention back to the man who was hell bent on ruining me, "Looks like you're outnumbered." I raised my gun back up with a smirk.

"We had a deal." He growled with worry in his eyes as his wife buried her face into his shoulder.

I shrugged, "That we did, but you made me listen to her scream as you tortured her - that's not very forgivable." I nudged my head as a signal for my people to get closer to the cars that Obi-Wan had follow him - their guns raised in preparation, "Kill them." I instructed.

(TW: Shooting, Death - not very descriptive)
They immediately began shooting at the cars, killing everyone inside as Satine began screaming, and the little boy began crying as they held onto Obi-Wan for safety. Aayla took matters into her own hands and quickly shot the man who held his gun to Maul's head.

Yeah she loves him.

The shooting eventually stopped, leaving Obi-Wan and his little family as the only ones left. I chuckled with a head shake, "You seriously couldn't have thought for a moment that you were walking away from this - not after everything you did to me." I stepped towards him and pushed the gun aggressively into his forehead.

Piett and Aayla pulled Satine and the kid away from Obi-Wan - I considered them innocent in this. I doubt they knew how horrible he truly was, "Please don't hurt him!" Satine shouted.

I clicked my tongue as I shook my head, "Why don't you tell your wife why you're going to die today." I grabbed ahold of his shirt as he stared into my eyes with loathing while I moved the gun to his temple, "Tell her how you tortured me for hours, called me a liar when I said I was...touched by your disgusting brother, and let's not forgot how you were planning to kill the the only person I love just to spite me." I very nearly squeezed the trigger from my anger.

"You're lying!" Satine yelled as she fought against Piett who looked incredibly annoyed and ready to shoot her, "He wouldn't do that!"

"Tell her the truth, or I shoot her." I whispered.

(TW: Shooting - Death - mild)
He took a deep inhale as he side glanced Satine, "It's true baby I'm sorr-" I pulled the trigger before he could finish, and dropped his now lifeless body to the floor with a satisfied smile.

༻✦༺
Hope you liked it ♥️
༻✦༺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 44 28
"I despise you so fucking much that I want you to be sent off to the other side of the world, Athena." He takes his last step, his front pressing aga...
1.1M 51.8K 45
I gasp when he crush me tightly into his arms, he was breathing heavily against my neck like he ran a big marathon. he started kissing my expose shou...
17.4K 509 32
In a galaxy far far away you become 21-year-old Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker's padawan, a dream come true. Right? As it turns out, Anakin is the most...
558 22 12
"Please, take your mask off" i said with trembling voice. His head dropped to my level, and butterflies in my stomach were going crazy when he starte...