My Hunter Academia (HxH and B...

By CryingSobble

!COMPLETED! ! EDITED ! ! IMPORTANT ! ~Characters are not mine ~Art/Photos are not mine ~BNHA and HxH are n... More

|•1•| Friends Reuniting
|•2•| Another World
|•3•| The Start of the Investigation
|•4•| Breaking into MME
|•5•| Questioning
|•6•| Welcome to UA!
|•7•| Entrance Exams
|•8•| Class 1A!
|•9•| Class 1A! (Part Two)
|•10•| Fight!
|•11•| Training at USJ
|•12•| Villain Attack!
|•13•| Confession?
|•14•| Sports Festival
|•15•| Cavalary Battle
|•16•| Final Round
|•17•| Final Round (Part Two)
|•18•| Winner Of The Bet
|•19•| Interships
|•20•| Meeting Mirko!
|•21•| Stain
|•22•| Aftermath of Stain
|•23•| Practical Exams
|•24•| Killua and Gon VS Aizawa
|•25•| Let the Plan Commence!
|•26•| Explanation
|•27•| Camp!
|•29•| (Gon)e
|•30•| Please...
|•31•| Frantic
|•32•| Dead?
|•33•| Tragedy
|•34•| Finally at Peace
|•35•| Back Home...

|•28•| Panic

3.5K 168 156
By CryingSobble

*3rd Person POV*

"Class 1A is already training. You all need to catch up," Vlad King said to 1B, "Last semester, Class A was in the spotlight. Next semester is Class B's turn!"

As 1B followed Vlad King through the forest they finally reached a clearing and were surprised by the sight they saw. Everything was chaos as they saw explosions being launched, rays of light being shot through the sky, and screams of exhaustion. All of 1A were trying to push themselves and their quirks in hopes of making them stronger.

There were constant rays of lights shining and then dimming down only to shine brighter again. Gon was currently releasing nen while switching between different forms of his Jajanken. He was taking it all out on a small mountain that with each move Gon laid on it only dented it more. Harsh winds picked up and swirled around Gon as he charged each of his moves. Aizawa even had to separate Gon from his own mountain just because of how harsh the winds were.

Killlua on the other hand was also releasing Nen while training. Like Kaminari, Killua was electrocuting himself then releasing it towards the sky. Every time lightning would be released loud crackles could be heard throughout the area. From miles away, the crackles could be heard, probably making people think there was probably a very bad storm ahead.  1B watched as lightning lit the sky but then stopped only to be replaced by another one. Each time another lightning bolt shot through the sky, 1B flinched.

"Man, this is pretty intense...," Rin, a student of 1B said

Kendo turned to another student, "Once we join Class A there will be 40 students here. That's a lot of quirks for our homeroom teachers."

As Aizawa walked towards the group he responded to Kendo's comment, "That's why we called them."

Just then the full team of the Wild Wild Pussycats introduced themselves. "That's correct! I'm Ragdoll!" said a cheerful woman

"I'm Mandalay!" Mandalay said introducing herself

"And I'm Pixie-Bob!" Pixie-Bob added

"The name's Tiger. And I'm here to beat you all to a pulp!" Tiger said concluding their introduction

Then there was a giant crash that made everyone turn their heads. As the dust cleared Gon emerged smiling sheepishly as he spoke, "Um, I think I need a new one!"

*Time Skip*

Toga grumbled, "I do not like this! It's so not cute!"

"They were engineered by the black market, or so I think. You should just be happy whether or not it works." Mustard said

"Hi, darlings! Sorry to keep you waiting," Magne greeted

As the rest of the villains gathered Dabi looked around, "That makes seven of us. We're still expecting five more people to join our little party..."

*Time Skip*

It was the next day but also the next day of training. It was the third day of camp and to say at least everyone was tired. The first day of training almost took everything out of everyone that the second day was even more exhausting. But nevertheless, both classes made it through. By the time they were done it had already reached dinner time. As everyone was preparing dinner Killua was busy chopping vegetables while Gon was close by. For some strange reason, the hair on Killua's neck wouldn't go down. Gon had noticed Killua's uncomfortable behavior as he kept constantly rubbing the back of his neck. The feeling Killua felt was all too familiar like he knew something bad was going to happen.

As the sunset, the moon replaced it in the sky. The two classes were going to go head to head in a test of courage. The objective is to make it through the forest, collect a tag with your name, and return with it. As the opposition class will use their quirks in hopes to scare the others out of the forest. Students would be split into pairs as they enter the forest. As everyone drew their pairs, Killua and Gon ended up being separated. WIth Killua ending up with Iida and Gon with Momo.

As Killua stood off to the side Gon walked up to him, "Hey, it'll be alright, ok?"

Killua looked at Gon with longing eyes, "I know, I know. It's just that... I can't get this feeling away. Like something bad is going to happen..."

Gon wrapped Killua in a hug, "Don't worry nothing bad will happen tonight."

Killua gripped onto Gon's shirt, "Ok..."

As 12 minutes passed Gon's team had already gone into the forest while Killua waited along with a few others till it was their turn to enter the forest. Yet all of a sudden the smell of burning wood wafted through the air. Soon Pixie-Bob was lifted through the air only to have a giant pillar land on her head. Two villains currently stood in front of the group while more people surrounded them. The people that surrounded the group looked in a dazed state. But then Killua saw it. Bright yellow needles were plunged in each of their heads. Killua's heart dropped. His face shifted into horror as he spun around in hopes of seeing Gon run back his way. He needed to find Gon, and fast.

"How are you today, UA High School!" Spinner greeted

Magne then chuckled, "I could crush this kitty's head so easily. How about it?"

"You get away from her!" Tiger yelled as they stepped forward

"You kids get away from here! Go back to camp!" Mandalay said

Midoriya then spoke, "Mandalay! I know where Kota is! I can go get him!"

Mandalay hesitated before speaking, "Ok! Once you have him return back to camp, immediately!"

"Got it!"  Midoriya said as he activated One For All and jumped over the wall of people

Just then the wall of people began to move. Their slow movement then turned into a run as they all headed towards Killua. Mandalay and Tiger were so busy with Spinner and Magna that once they saw the group of people coming towards Killua it was too late.

"Killua!" Iida yelled as he ran towards Killua

Killua took in a deep breath before flipping his switch. He was serious and didn't have time to lose. As the group jumped towards Killua, all their heads were cut off in a second. Iida froze in place along with the others surrounding them. Even Magna and Spinner stopped what they were doing to stare at the boy with headless bodies surrounding him.

"K-Killua! What did you do!" Mandalay shouted

Killua didn't bother to look at them as he spoke, making everyone flinch, "They were already dead."

As electricity wrapped around Killua, he activated Godspeed and ran into the forest. Meanwhile, as Midoriya ran up a mountain he headed towards a cave where he had found Kota earlier. But as he got there he was met with a bloody man and a crying Kota. As Kota lifted his head he shook his head confusing Midoriya. He suddenly saw Kota look up yet as he also looked up at a man who jumped from the sky. Midoriya leaped left avoiding the man.

The man licked his lips and smiled, "Oh my, what do we have here?"

"Who are you!" Midoriya yelled as he ran over to Kota and shielded him

"Why I am Hisoka Marrow! Who might you be?" Hisoka chuckled

"Izuku Midoriya!" Midoriya yelled but then turned his attention towards the bloody man on the floor

Hisoka, noticing the distraction, chuckled, "Oh, don't worry about him. How about you answer my question?"

Midoriya then turned to Hisoka and looked at him questionably, "Question?"

"Why yes! I'm looking for a Bakugou and a-," Hisoka said before grinned even wider, "Gon. Midoriya's face widened making Hisoka chuckle, "Ah, so you do know them! I would really appreciate it if you told me where they are!"

Midoriya shouted, "I don't know what you mean!"

"Do you know lying is very bad?" Hisoka replied, "I'll give you another chance to tell me the truth. And if you don't I'll just have to get it out of you."

Midoriya scowled, "I said I don't know them!"

Hisoka sighed, "Oh how do I love the loyal ones!" 

Then Hisoka ran towards Midoriya, surprising him at how fast he actually was. Midoriya tried to dodge but only got punched in the stomach, flinging him into a wall. Midoriya groaned as he opened his eyes and saw Hisoka staring right at him. Midoriya activated One For All and swung his arm towards Hisoka. Unfortunately, Hisoka jumped back in time. As Midoriya got on his feet he tried to hit Hisoka to no avail. Punch after punch, Midoriya couldn't land a punch on him. He needed at least one punch but kept failing each time. By the time Midoriya had stopped he was exhausted while Hisoka on the other hand still had a grin on his face.

Midoriya needed to attack in a different way. As he set his glare on Hisoka, Hisoka chuckled. Hisoka advanced again but this time Midoriya was ready. Once Hisoka neared Midoriya he activated One For All, ready to punch Hisoka. As Hisoka dodged the punch he was met with a kick to the rib, sending him flying. Panting Midoriya waited for Hisoka to get up and when he did Midoriya could feel shivers going up his spine. The grin Hisoka had was unbelievably creepy, making Midoriya uncomfortable from where he stood. As Midoriya charged again he landed a punch on Hisoka, sending him flying. He kept landing hits and after his fifth one, he was confused why Hisoka wouldn't fight back. Midoriya turned his attention towards Kota and saw the horror on his face. Turning back to Hisoka he was met with Hisoka's face inches away from his.

Before he could fall back in surprise Hisoka reeled his arm back and punched Midoriya making Midoriya cough blood as he flew. Hitting the ground Hisoka was right on top of him and contined to punch Midoriya into the ground. Midoriya groaned as he felt his conscious slippiing away. Just then a wave of water splashed on Hisoka's face making him look up and look over to Kota.

"G-Get away from him!" Kota yelled

Midoriya, seeing this as an opportunity, activated One For All at 100% and punched Hisoka from behind. As Hisoka turned he brought Midoriya with him. Midoriya confused looked down at his torso and saw a pink string that connected him to Hisoka. No matter how hard he tried to move back he went the direction Hisoka went. Midoriya saw that Hisoka started to fly off the cliff and he dug his feet into the ground hoping to stop Hisoka from flying off because his he did Midoriya would go with him. Nearing the edge Midoriya tripped on a rock and stumbled. As his footing was lost Midoriya started to fall off the edge. Yet before he could he felt a pair of hands on his ankle pulling him back. Turning around he saw Kota struggling to keep him from falling. Each second that passed Kota started to lose his grip.

"Kota! Just let go!" Midoriya shouted, "It's alright! Just run!"

"No!" Kota yelled as his grip strengthened

Then a shadow flew over Midoriya making him and Kota turn around. Looking at the pink string on his chest it started to move towards the direction of the figure lifting him back up. Kota fell back and watched as Midoriya flew to the figure. As he neared the string disappeared making him fall to the ground. Looking up he saw a smiling Hisoka.

Hisoka grinned, "Well, that was exhilarating I must say. But sadly it isn't your time yet. I even almost got carried away! I love to fight you again, once your ripe that is..."

As Midoriya and Kota watched, Hisoka then jumped off the cliff. Midoriya ran over to the edge but once he looked down he saw nothing. Finally Kota broke down and ran over to Midoriya hugging him. Midoriya sighed as he impacted the crying boy.

"T-thank you..." Kota cried

Midoriya smiled, "That's what a hero is for..."

(Well, um there you go. Hope you enjoyed today's chapter!)

Word Count: 2055

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 156 11
When 13 year old twins Cameron and Isa finally meet a couple who are set on becoming there family will they trust them or will they shy away.
178K 3.9K 52
Gajeel is assigned to spy on Raventail for Master Makarov when he finds Ivan's little secret. Ivan's daughter, Maylene Dreyar, and poor Maylene is af...
405K 10.5K 33
I was so useless, I couldn't do anything, except quake before this man, no devil, in fear. Hello, this fan fiction is going to be where Tanjiro becom...
119K 6.2K 46
The top class Wizard from Canada, Kang Daniel transfers to the Alkaban University Of Magic. And not to mention its the University of 'the most mischi...