It's Complicated || Rafe Came...

By _rafecameronnn

"ok.. it's complicated." - As two teens say they hate each other, but it's just a cover up, because they are... More

s u m m a r y ! !
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t - t e e n
f o u r - t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x - t e e n
s e v e n - t e e n
e i g h t - t e e n
n i n e - t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y - o n e
t w e n t y - t w o
t w e n t y - t h r e e
t w e n t y - f o u r
t w e n t y - f i v e
t w e n t y - s i x
t w e n t y - s e v e n
t w e n t y - e i g h t
t w e n t y - n i n e
t h i r t y
t h i r t y - o n e
t h i r t y - t w o
t h i r t y - t h r e e
Authors Note!
T h i r t y - f o u r

s e v e n

2.9K 37 6
By _rafecameronnn

I went home a little after mine and Rafe's make out session and headed to bed. When the next morning came I got a call from Sarah.

"Sarah? What's up?" I say answering the phone.

"Meet me at my house. You are coming with me." She said and then hung up the phone. I don't question it and just go get ready. I threw on a black bathing suit and put some ripped jean shorts over.

After I brushed my teeth and my hair.. I headed to Sarah's.

Taylor : I'm here.

I texted her and hopped out of my car. As I walked up to the front door, Sarah had already been walking out. "Hey! What are we doing?" I asked as she headed to the car.

"You are driving. Let's go." She said, I sent her a confused look and just went with it and got back into my car.

-

-

"Me and Topper got into an argument last night over how I wasn't ready and I don't know. I always just screw things up." Sarah explained as I focused on the road.

"Well... he should respect that you aren't ready. If he can't then he can go find someone else." I responded. "but.. I don't want him to find no one else." She said and I just shrugged not knowing what to say.

"Is this right?" I asked. "Yup." She said and we both got out of the car.

We walked up to the pogues and they all sent us weird glares and confused looks. I looked around and only saw John B, JJ, and Pope. Kie wasn't here.

"I need to talk to you alone." Sarah said. "So, then why did I come?" I asked Sarah.

"We were just leaving." Pope said as he and JJ began walking. I got up to them before they could leave and asked, "Can I come with y'all?"

They looked at each other and nodded. "Sure." JJ said, sending me a wink.

"Sarah, here's the keys.. see you later!" I said as I tossed her the keys.

-

-

-

After a little while we made it to the docks and Mr. Heyward began to load up the boat with drinks and stuff for JJ and Pope to deliver.

"What are you doing here, Miss Carson?" He asked with a friendly smile. "I wanted to hang with these guys today." I say.

"Hm.. ok well that's all. Y'all are good to go." He said. And with that, JJ helped me onto the boat and we all headed to deliver these groceries.

"Is doesn't even look like it hot there?'' The Pope said. "That's because they got generators." I say and they look at me and go back to the house.

"Must be nice to be a kook." The Pope mutters. "Lucky bastards." JJ said. "It isn't all that great." I spoke and they turned to me. "Sometimes it sucks just getting things handed to you.. Like you can't even work for it?" I say.

"I wish I didn't have to work." JJ said and I nod and quit talking about the Kook lifestyle.

"Alright I need to deliver these and JJ you deliver these.'' The Pope said, handing out some groceries. "What about me? I can help! I'll do it for free!" I said and the Pope smiled. "Ok. Help me with these." He spoke and I grabbed some bags.

"So, Where is Kie?" I asked as me and the Pope walked. "Busy.. Not sure with what." He said and I nodded. "Well, I am thinking about throwing a party soon and you guys should come!" I said. "Ehh.. we don't really fit in at figure eight." The Pope said.

"Well.. then ok." I said. "But you should come over and hang with us... it would be cool.'' The Pope said and stopped walking. "These bags go here." He said and I grabbed them. "I am going to go bring these, so once you're done come down this way.'' The Pope said.

I walked up to the door and knocked. "Hi!" An old lady answered the door. "Hi.. I have some groceries for you." I said. "Oh come in!" She said and I walked into her house and placed the bags down on her kitchen counter.

"Thank you so much!" She said and I smiled. "Of course!" I said and walked outside. The lady closed the door and I continued to walk the way the Pope went so I could meet up with him.

"What the hell! You owe me for that!" I heard someone yell. It sounded like the Pope. I quickly hurried up and jogged around and saw Pope on the ground and two large figures surrounded him.

"What the hell?" I saw and saw the two boys turn around. I see it's Rafe and Topper.

"What are you doing!" I say as I see all the groceries all over the place.. "Taylor? What are you doing here?" Rafe asked. "I am helping him deliver these groceries." I said and Rafe looked at me with disbelief.

I ran up to Pope and saw his head bleeding and his mouth was too. "Are you ok? Are you ok, Pope?" I asked and the Pope just nodded his head. I stand up and turn to Rafe. I slapped him across the face for what he did.

"Ooh Shit." Topper said. "Hmm.. wait till Sarah here's about this." I told Topper and his smirk turned to a frown.

"Can't believe you are siding with these Pogues." Rafe said. "Well... I sure as hell ain't going to side with you after you just beat Pope with a club!" I shouted. Rafe rolled his eyes. "God... why? Why would you do this?" I asked.

"Because... we had to get back at them." Rafe said. "You are unbelievable!" I shout as I help Pop up. "Hanging with them pogues, Tay? They are bad news!" Rafe said and I just flipped him off. "You know what... I can't stand you! I.. I hate you Rafe! There was no point for this!" I said as me and the Pope walked away.

"Let's go." Rafe called out to Topper.

"Are you sure you are ok?" I asked. "Yes. I am fine." The Pope said as we climbed onto the boat. We waited for JJ to come back.

"You are not gonna believe what happened to me guys!" JJ said as he ran down the dock towards the boat, hopping in.

"When I say count me in on all of these groceries delivered.. I mean it." JJ said as he took a seat next to Pope.. Me and Pope stayed quiet.

"What's wrong?" JJ said, looking between the two of us. "What happened?" JJ asked as he noticed his head.

"Rafe.. is what happened." I muttered. "Your boyfriend?!" JJ asks. "Woah. No, no, no... He is not my boyfriend!" I argued. "Mm-hmm. sure." JJ said.

"what are you gonna do?" JJ asked the Pope. I just stayed quiet in the back. "I have an idea." Pope says but he doesn't reveal any information on what he's going to do.

"We are here." Pope says as we pull up to Toppers house.

"2020 Malibu, 24-MXC. The world's finest wakesetter. Number one in quality, luxury, and performance." Pope says as he and JJ are looking at Topper's boat..

"Guys... What are y'all planning on not doing?" I asked. "It doesn't involve you." JJ spoke. "This is war, Pope. They hit us.. we hit them." JJ continued.

Pope undresses and jumps into the water. "Woah.. I know you aren't going to do this.." I say to JJ. "We have to." He responded.

"Have you thought about if you got caught?" I asked. "No, because we won't." JJ spoke and turned his attention back to Pope. "Have you thought about the bail money? You would need a lot.. then the money to repair the damages? huh? What about Popes scholarship?" I asked.

"We aren't getting caught!" JJ raised his voice. I rolled my eyes and sat down watching the Pope. He climbs up onto Topper's boat. Once he finished unscrewing the plug and then jumping back into the water.

"You did it!" JJ said as Pope climbed up the ladder back into their boat as he waved the plug to Topper's boat.

"I am so proud of you right now! Holy crap!" JJ says. "JJ, you can't tell anybody. Not kie, not john b, nobody!" Pope says, making it clear to JJ. "Yea, yea. My lips are sealed." JJ said as he grabbed the plug, throwing it off the boat.

"You can't say anything either!" The Pope said, looking at me. "Yea... whatever." I said looking away. The Pope grabbed both my arms, "You have to promise!" The Pope said. "Ok! Ok! I promise.. geez." I said and the Pope let go of me.-

___

Thanks for reading the seventh chapter!! I am so excited for the rest of the chapters!! Don't forget to comment and vote on this chapter! Tell if you like the story so far in the comments!!! Have a great day bye!

Word Count : 1484 !!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

728 34 14
Cordelia Maybank didn't get along with really anyone, she more than tolerated her brother's friends, but like everyone, she couldn't stand being arou...
2.5K 76 11
𝐉𝐉 & πŒπ€π—πˆππ„ AKA, 𝐒𝐔𝐍 & 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍 ππŽπ†π”π„ & 𝐊𝐎𝐎𝐊 π†πŽπ‹πƒπ„π π‘π„π“π‘πˆπ„π•π„π‘ & ππ‹π€π‚πŠ 𝐂𝐀𝐓 𝐋𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐋𝐀 & 𝐎𝐊𝐎𝐊𝐎𝐊 𝐄�...
31.9K 492 24
Skye Cameron is a little bit of wild child being in a Kook Family, also being part of another family. Her Pouges. She couldn't live without them, no...
35.1K 678 33
β–ˆ q:* ──── in which one psycho ex causes two childhood friends-turned-enemies to rekindle something a lot more than just friendship. ππŽπ“π„β”€β”€β”€β”€ t...