The Queen of Trouble (Season...

By _EchoesInMyMind_

[ COMPLETED / OLD VERSION ] They thought the game has already ended. They thought they will finally gonna hav... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 (The new beginning)
Chapter 2 (Reunited)
Chapter 3 (Unknown Assasin)
Chapter 4 (Dare or dare and truth or truth)
Chapter 5 (Angeline Vougn Weston)
Chapter 6 (Ian & Hannah)
Chapter 7 (Unexpected)
Chapter 8 (Secret revealed)
Chapter 9 (Lizzie)
Chapter 10 (Comeback)
Chapter 11 (Reports)
Chapter 12 (Harana)
Chapter 13 (Rain & Allistair's anniversary)
Chapter 14 (Japan)
Chapter 15 (Hunter)
Chapter 16 (Jealous)
Chapter 17 (Shot)
Chapter 18 (That your life is gone~)
Chapter 19 (Rain)
Chapter 20 (Dream)
Chapter 21 (Birth)
Chapter 22 (Back)
Chapter 23 (Helios)
Chapter 24 (Earthquake)
Chapter 26 (Jealous)
Chapter 27 (Snow)
Chapter 28 (Zahara vs. Maxine)
Chapter 29 (Destroyed)
Chapter 31 (Be free)
Chapter 32 (New world, new life)
Chapter 33 (Meeting the ex husband)
Chapter 34 (Mad)
Chapter 35 (Together)
Epilogue

Chapter 25 (Saved)

335 24 2
By _EchoesInMyMind_

Chapter 25
Saved

Allistair's P.O.V
My eyes widened when I felt the ground shaking. I look at my surroundings and feel it as my eyes widened more when I realized what is happening now.

'There's an earthquake!'

When I remembered my hardheaded wife, who is sick, that is currently out of my sight, I immediately took my keys on our room and went outside of our house as I enter my car. Sinuksok ko na ang susi sa kotse at pinaandar ito ng mabilis na halos paliparin ko na kung pwede lang.

I took my phone when I heard it rang. Tinignan ko kung sino ang tumatawag at nakitang si Angeline ito. I sigh as I answered the call and put it in my ears to hear what she's about to say.

'It should be important!'

[Lucas!] she exclaimed and I sighed again.

'There she goes again, acting like she's not strong enough to protect herself even if we both know that she can, acting like she need a superhero to rescue her'.'

"I know you can handle yourself there, Angeline. My wife needs me more than you do." I said without hesitating.

[Lucas, I need you too! Please! I know Zahara doesn't need you!] she beg and what she have said in the last line irritates me. My jaw clench as my grip to the steering wheel and to my cellphone went tighter.

"Don't act weak and stupid when you are talking to me or when you are with me, Angeline. Your act won't work on me. And even my wife doesn't need me, I will still be there for her." hindi ko na napigilang inis na sabi ko at pinatay ang tawag.

'She's always making me piss off with her actions and words!'

I called Rain but she didn't answer the call. I try it again, again, again, again and again but she didn't respond that made me nervous even more.

'Damn! Answer the phone, wife!'

I immediately stepped on the break when a tree fell infront of my car. I gasped for an air because I felt like I lose air because of what happened earlier. I closed my eyes and inhaled some air to calm my heart which is currently beating so fast right now.

'That was close! Shit!'

I tried to dialed her number again. It took minutes before she finally answered my call. I smiled in so much happiness knowing that she's still there, alive and safe. I felt relived knowing that she's safe.

But my nervous came back and my smile faded when something came into my mind.

'It's not the doctors or nurses who answered the phone right? She's safe right?'

[Alli-Allistair...] it's like someone throw a bucket of ice to me when I heard her voice calling me, it was weak and trembling like she's enduring something.

"Wife! Wife, where are you? Please tell me where you are. Baby, please." I pleased.

'I'm worried! I'm damn worried about my wife! My mind is telling me that she is in trouble and I hate myself because I wasn't there for her to save her!'

'Fuck! I'm so useless!'

[Take care of them, Alli-Allistair.] she murmured, almost pleasing. I murmured so many curses when I heard of what she just said.

'Was she talking about our family? Why is she saying it to me? Why is she making me feel that she was about to leave me? And this time, it will be for good.'

'Wife... You won't gonna leave me again, right? Please. Pagod na pagod na akong maiwan. Hindi ko na kakayanin kung pati ikaw mawawala sa'kin. Wife, please.'

"Wife! Don't say those words! Baby, please. Where are you? Are you okay? Please, tell me." I pleased.

'I'm not going to lose you right? Wife, please fight, fight for us. I need your cooperation, wife. So please fight. Fight for me, please.'

"I lo-love you, Alli-Allistair." she murmured weakly.

I must feel happy. I must feel relieved that for all of those months it is still me who she love.

But no...

When I heard what she have just said to me hurts me. Because it is as if she's telling me that she'll leave everything to me. Because it is as if she's already saying her goodbyes with her own way.

'Why does 'good' have to be existed in 'goodbye'? There's no good in saying 'goodbyes'.'

"I love wife more, wife. Now tell me where you are. Baby, please." I continued pleading.

But when she didn't answered me anymore. My hands started to tremble and my tears suddenly filled in my eyes, waiting for my signal for them to finally flow down to my cheeks.

"Wife, answer me ple-please. I'm begging you, wi-wife. Let me hear your voice." I pleased.

My breathing became heavy as pain started to swallowed me. I started to feel different emotions as I tried to focus on the road to not have any car accident.

I reached for my another phone in my car and took it as I dialed her assistant's number. I don't want to end the call on my other phone so I needed some other phone to make a call to get assistant. I was still hoping that I would hear her voice, reassuring me that she is fine.

He immediately answer my call.

"Where's my wife?" I asked while driving. Nang masabi niya na ang address ay pinatay ko na ang tawag at mas lalong binilisan ang pagmamaneho.

Thankfully the earthquake finally stopped when I parked my car. I immediately went outside of my car but what made me stopped was the look of the building that might totally collapsed if there will be an aftershock.

My breathing became heavy again as my mind started to think of some negative thoughts that might happen to her. I silently wish that she is not in the building.

A woman approached me when she saw me, she might have recognized that I am the husband of the owner of this building. She look pale and she has a lot of wounds that maybe she get from the things that have fallen because of the earthquake.

"Where is my wife, ma'am?" I asked.

She catch her breath first before she raised her hand and pointed at the building which made me stop.

'Please tell me that I'm thinking it wrong.'

"One of her employee is stuck in the building so she went inside and sa-" I didn't even let her finish her word when I run inside the building, not minding if it would collapsed again.

'Damn it, wife! Why do you have to be this kind that you are willing to risk your life for everyone?!'

I quickly searched for her but I found no one.

Seconds have passed when I stopped from running when I saw two woman lying on the floor. The first woman is completely fine, she just lost her consciousness while the other one...

Fear enveloped me when I noticed the familiar features of the second woman's body.

I didn't even waste a second and I quickly run to get near her. And I am thankful that someone came as he carry the woman who just my wife saved. I carry my wife and stare at her as my fear became bigger and bigger when I noticed how bad her condition is.

We ran to get out of this building but we stopped when we felt the ground is shaking again. I muttered some curses when I lay my eyes on her and I saw that she was having a hard time on breathing. We bowed our head and we squat as some metals and stuffs above started to fell.

I look at her again and she is bleeding nonstop. She maybe noticed my presence because she slowly opened her eyes that almost made me cry.

"Wife..." I murmured as I caressed her soft cheeks that has some bruise in it.

"A-Allistair..." she whispered but whimpered in pain when she tried to move her hand to touch my face.

"Sa taas niyo, sir!" the man with me suddenly warned.

"Stay with me, wife. Stay alive." I pleased as I cover her using my body and I winced in pain when a metal suddenly hit my back.

Her eyes widened, realizing what happened to my back.

"Are you o-okay?" she asked as she met my eyes, she look so worried that she maybe not realize her condition is.

'You should be worried about yourself and not me, wife! Damn!'

But I didn't even have the chance to answer her question when I felt something fell again on my back. I bit my lower lip to stop myself from cursing as I endured the pain.

"Alli-Allistair..." she murmured so I look at her. Her eyes are filled with tears. Her worried eyes is looking at me. She's not worried about herself, she's worried about me, without even realizing that my situation is just nothing compared to hers.

"I'll get you out of this building, wife. Stay with me. Just stay with me." I pleased as we tried to stand up again when the aftershock already stopped. I winced when I felt the pain in my back and she might have noticed my reaction because she look even more worried now.

"Put me do-down, Allistair. Your ba-back." she said, really worried. I shot her a glance before looking at her feet that was obviously covered with blood and wounds. Anger is started to build inside me as I stare at her body that is currently filled with wounds and blood.

'I want to tortured this fucking building that made her fucking hurt and suffer! Damn this building! This building should have take down after what this damn building did to my wife! Walang utang na loob sa taong naging dahilan kung bakit siya nagawa!'

I continued pleasing her to stay until we finally get out of the building alive. I heard some gasped when they saw us badly wounded but I didn't mind them as I laid her on the stretcher. They immediately put her inside an ambulance and I quickly enter it without letting go of her hand.

They started the engine and started to drive as fast as they can but they couldn't because there were some cars that is being fucked up in the middle of the road and some plants and stuffs that was blocking our way.

I held her hand tighter when the driver did his best to look for a way to get to the hospital. I stared at her face while she is still enduring the pain.

"Wife, please fight. Fight for me please." I whispered as I made some motions to encircle her hand using my thumb to make her feel that she was not alone. She look at me and tried to smile. My heart break when I saw the pain in her eyes that she was trying to hide.

"I wi-will." she whispered but my world suddenly became dark when she slowly closed her eyes as she lose her grip on my hand, still wearing her angelic and gentle smile.

My mouth fell of what just actually happened and I just found myself running together with the nurses and doctors while pushing the stretcher to it's way to the emergency room.

"Wife, please open your eyes. Wife please. Open your eyes for me. I'm begging you wife. Please. I lo-love you. I love you so damn much, wife." I begged as I kissed the back of her hand to reassure myself that she will going to be fine as we continued running.

The nurse didn't let me in when we already came at the front of the emergency room. I look at him while my eyes are filled with tears. I don't actually care if I already look like a shit now.

"Hanggang dito nalang po kayo, sir." he said.

"Please! My wife needs me! I'll be good, I promise! Just let me be beside her!" I begged as tears started to flow down to my cheeks but the nurse shook his head.

I kneeled infront at the nurse while begging to let me in. He look at me with pity in his eyes.

'I don't need those pity! I need to get in!'

"I'm sorry pero hindi po talaga pwede, sir. We'll do everything we can to save her. I promise." he said and closed the door.

"Please! Let me in! My wife needs me!" I still continue on beging as I continue crying even if I know that they wouldn't let me in.

I buried my face on my hands as fear started to envelope me again but I suddenly look up when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I look at Kyon who just smiled at me like he's telling me that everything will be alright.

"She's going to be fine, we know her, she's strong." he said like he was sure that she will going to be fine.

"Your back needed to be treated if you don't want her to see you in this condition, Lucas. Rain won't like it if she will saw you in pain. Ikaw nalang ang pinagkukuhanan niya ng lakas so you needed to be strong for her." he said and I just weakly nodded at him.

Inalalayan niya akong tumayo at pinaupo sa isa sa mga upuan. He called for a doctor that immediately go into our place.

He inspected my back and called some nurses to help him. They were saying something but I can't be able to hear it as my sense of hearing became to lose and my vision became blurry.

Until everything went black.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

514K 28.5K 113
Paano kapag May isang Transferre sa School nyo Na hindi nyo Inaakalang Mapadpad pala sa Section nyo At ang mas malala pa don ay Isa syang babae M...
3.4M 141K 60
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
3.1M 182K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
The Evil Queen By Joykie

Mystery / Thriller

3.1K 117 48
The one and only girl in the section E. It's hard to trust, they will accept apologize but the trust is gone. there is a girl who act like a boy, rud...