Expecting the Unexpected (Bak...

By LadysDaze

"Hey... you like fucking coffee?" Had you known that Bakugou's request toward you as you both held onto your... More

A Warning Before Reading This Book
A Warning to Future Readers... Again
Week 9
Week 10
Week 11
Week 13
Week 16
Week 18
Week 20
Week 22
Week 24
Week 26
Week 29
Week 30
Week 31
Week 33
Birth
Newborn
Three Months
Six Months
Eight Months
Nine Months
Eleven Months
Fifteen Months
Seventeen Months
Twenty Months
Twenty-Four Months (Part 1 Finale)
Week 8
Week 9
Week 10
Week 13
Week 18
Week 21
Week 25
Week 29
Week 33
Week 40
Birth (Part 2)
Newborn (Part 2)
Month 1
Month 3
Month 6
Month 9
Month 12
Month 15
Month 18
Month 21
Month 24
Month 38
Month 39
Month 40
Finale
Bonus #1
Bonus #2
Bonus #4
Bonus #5
Bonus #6
Bonus #7
Bonus #8
Bonus #9
Bonus #10

Bonus #3

3.6K 202 75
By LadysDaze

Bonus #3 - Pool Day

In typical Momo fashion, she and Todoroki lived in a rather lavish home. One that came with a pool outside and since it was such a blazing day today, the elegant raven-haired woman had invited the usual group to come over and enjoy the pool instead of possibly dying from the heat at home.

"Bakugou!" Kaminari yelled. "Come join us in a game of aquatic volleyball!"

Bakugou rose a head towards Kaminari, a sneer on his features. In the water with Kaminari were Kirishima and Midoriya. It seemed that none of them had chosen teams, trying to appeal to Bakugou with the choice to get him in the water.

"Why the hell would I get into the damn pool?" Bakugou barked, standing dry and warm on the concrete.

"'Come on, Blasty!" Kirishima waved to him. "Where's that competitive spirit of yours?!"

"Not in the damn pool, that's for sure..." Bakugou clicked his tongue and wandered away from the group of three.

As Kaminari was now trying to convince Todoroki who had been standing and watching over the pool like a lifeguard, Bakugou wandered back to where you and Katsuro were sitting. He sat down on one of the plush seats after scooting it out into the sun. You snickered at him, seeing as he loved the sunlight, even on days like today.

Meanwhile you were under one of the various umbrellas, smothering your tiny son in sunscreen. Unlike Katsuko, Katsuro didn't try to squirm out of your grasp, making it much easier to apply it all on him. When you were done, Katsuro looked like a melted marshmallow from the shiny sunscreen.

"Gooey." Katsuro said, rubbing some of the sunscreen himself, like you had just been doing.

You laughed softly and then pointed towards the pool. "Want to go in the pool?"

Katsuro looked at you and then the pool. His big hues of (eye color) went wide and then the little boy grasped your hand tightly. Katsuro looked out to the splashing waters and other splashing kids. You looked two at your two-year-old, seeing as he both looked terrified and intrigued by the huge pool before him.

"You don't have to." You told him. "You can stay with dad if you want to."

Katsuro looked back at his father and looked back down at his feet. He let go of your hand and then approached his dad. He attempted to climb onto the seat next to Bakugou, but struggled. Bakugou sighed, but a small smile tugged at his lips. He helped Katsuro get up onto the chair and watched as his son relaxed out.

"Well, Katsuki." You spoke, a teasing smirk on your face. "Looks like you and Katsuro do have something in common."

"And what the hell would that be?" Bakugou raised an eyebrow at you, feeling like something stupid was about to come out of your lips.

You leaned in close to your husband, making sure that Katsuro wouldn't be able to hear you.

"That you both fear the pool." You giggled and then turned around and dashed off before he could playfully bat at you.

Bakugou looked irked and you merely stuck your tongue out at him. You then jumped into the water, splashing some towards him and Katsuro in the process. Father and son both leaning back to avoid the water.

But you were far from the truth. He didn't fear the pool. He just hated getting soaked. It didn't matter if it was the rain or a stupid pool. He hated getting wet. That was all.

"Daddy." Katsuro spoke, one of his hands reaching out to Bakugou.

Bakugou turned to look at his boy, and saw he was pointing to the pair of sunglasses that was resting in his hair. Bakugou sighed, and then grabbed the sunglasses. He held it out to Katsuro and the little boy happily grabbed it.

Katsuro slipped the glasses over his eyes and then looked back at his father. They were a bit big and he had to hold the glasses for them to not slide down his face, but Katsuro looked so happy. Bakugou nodded to him.

"Yeah yeah. You look good, brat." Bakugou chuckled, ruffling Katsuro's matching locks of spiked ash-blonde.

"Your kid looks cooler than you, Bakugou." Jirou snickered as she and Setsuko walked by.

"Oi!" Bakugou started, only to suddenly get hit with a splash of water directly to the face.

"I got him!" Katsuko cried, Yuuto and Hiroki watching with wide eyes.

"You're so good at splashing, Ko!" Hiroki looked at Katsuko with glimmering eyes.

"Your dad looks mad..." Yuuto spoke, pointing to Bakugou.

A shadow suddenly covered the three and Katsuko looked up. The face of her father was above her, and he looked a tad bit irritated. Katsuko blinked and then before Bakugou could try and do anything, she dove under the water. Yuuto and Hiroki followed her lead and swam away.

"O-Oi! Get back here!" Bakugou called, but the kids were now out of reach.

"That's what you get for having a kid so much like you, Katsuki." You laughed from where you were relaxing next to him in the water.

"I'm going to stand back by Katsuro then..." He grimaced and placed a hand on the top of his locks.

His gaze fell further when he saw that his locks were damp. This fucking sucked... as the thing he hated the most when he soaked, was that his hair would flatten out and hold the water in. It was one of the many reasons he didn't swim often. He much preferred to stay on land and keep warm. But now... it looks like he'd be trying to get his hair all 'bombed' up again.

You watched him sulk away, chuckling. Someone suddenly jumped onto your back and you moved a few centimeters to try and get used to the new weight.

"It's been so long since we were at a pool together!" Mina cried happily, hugging you tighter.

"Even so, you still love to jump on people's backs, huh?" You laughed and felt Mina pat your back a few times.

"I might not be sixteen anymore... but that doesn't mean I can't act like I am every once in a while." She smirked at you.

"In that case, you should go and be an awkward mess around Kirishima again."

"Oh shut up... not all of us ended up falling in love with our worst enemy." Mina pinched your cheek.

"Katsuki and I were never enemies... we were adversaries!" You nodded your head in a matter-of-fact way.

"Adversary is a synonym of enemy, you know." Momo spoke, walking over with Uraraka in tow.

"You all are no fun." You shook your head.

Mina crawled off you a moment later, laughing happily as always. Momo also held a hand to her lips, hiding a giggle or two. Uraraka wasn't laughing, but her smile clearly said she was inside.

"It could be worse..." Uraraka's voice got low. "The guys could be trying to race each other with literally no rules again."

The four of you all sighed in exhaustion. Bless maturity, less all your husbands still be trying to outdo one another in more than just hero work.

"Look out!" Kirishima's voice called out.

The four of you turned to see the volleyball coming directly towards you at a fast speed. You sighed, simply flicking your wrist and stopping the ball in a psychic field. With another flick of your wrist, you sent the ball back, with as much force. It hit Midoriya pretty hard in the stomach, seeing as he said he would catch it. The air looked to have been knocked out of his lungs.

"There are kids in the pool!" You scolded them. "And that's how hard you guys are hitting the ball!"

"Ah..." Kirishima chuckled. "Sorry, we'll tone it down a little bit."

You sighed and then looked back at the other women. Mina was gone now, looking to have wandered off to where her twins were. Akane and Aiko had been splashing about in the shallow end with Setsuko, Jirou watching over them all.

Someone tugged at your swimsuit and you turned to see Katsuko. She held a pout on her face and was treading water excellently. This area wasn't deep for you, but it certainly was for the five year old. Yuuto and Hiroki seemed to have arrived as well, each clinging to their mothers as a way to stay afloat, despite how all three were stronger swimmers already.

"What is it, Ko?" You asked and saw her point towards where her father and little brother were.

"When are they going to come in!" She asked you with a slight rise in her volume.

You chuckled a bit sadly and grabbed your daughter. You let her have a break from treading water and kept her safely in your arms. Katsuko giggled as you started to plant kisses on her face.

"Is mama not good enough for you? I'm sad you never want to play with me!" You spoke, getting her mind off her hydrophobic father and brother.

"We can play then!" She eagerly nodded. "Can Hicchan and Yucchan play too?"

You nodded. "Only if their mama's can play as well."

Katsuko nodded and looked towards Momo and Uraraka, her big carmine sparking at the pair of older women. Momo looked to have been hit by the baby doll eyes right away, while Uraraka leaned over and groaned.

"No fair!" Uraraka whined. "I don't have a daughter so I have no defense over the puppy-dog eyes!"

"I'm just so moved that Katsuko-chan would want us to play alongside her mother and our boys." Momo spoke with a tone of delight.

"Well, Momo certainly said it best." You nodded your head, Katsuko copying you. "As for you Ochaco. You can blame your husband for giving you a boy."

Uraraka sighed, seeing as those biology lessons certainly had not left your mind. You smirked, no doubt showing the other women how your husband had indeed been wearing off on you. Katsuko as well, since she was laughing much akin to Bakugou's own egotistical laugh.

"Wait... dad decided I was a boy?" Hiroki blinked and looked at his mother. "How did he do that?"

Uraraka stiffened, her face flushing red. You snorted, covering your face with one of your hands. Momo looked shocked by the question, seeing as it had come so out of the blue. Uraraka had noticed your laughter it seems and she smiled menacingly towards you.

"How about you ask Katsuko's mom. She seems to know more about it than me." Uraraka spoke and watched with a devious smirk as Hiroki turned his attention to you.

"Okay! Can you tell me then, Bakugou-san?" The little boy looked at you with a knock-out combination of Midoriya and Uraraka eyes, sending waves of weakness through your entire body.

"A-ah... well.." You started, trying to think of the best way to explain it.

"I wanna know too! Did daddy decide that I was gonna be a girl and Roro a boy!?" Katsuko was now cheering, eager to know the answer.

Uraraka was still looking rather proud of herself for having turned this around on you, while you were starting to accidentally float tiny droplets of water from the pool thanks to your overwhelmed mind.

"Dad's don't decide." Yuuto spoke up suddenly, both his friends turning to look at him. "It's random."

"Random?!" Katsuko blinked.

"How does it work?" Hiroki asked further.

"Girls are XX and Boys are XY. Moms give one X and then dads give either an X or a Y." Yuuto continued on, Momo nodding along to what he was saying.

"Why only X and Y?" Hiroki asked. "Why not any of the other English letters?"

"And why English!? That's weird!" Katsuko shouted.

"I don't know anymore." Yuuto said and looked at his mother. "Can you answer their questions, mom?"

Momo nodded and hugged her boy close. "You did a great job remembering what I told you already, Yuuto. As for your questions though, it's because the chromosomes that create babies from a mom and dad look like an English 'X' or an English 'Y'. When the pairing of XX or XY come together it determines if you'll be a boy or a girl. So while dads are the ones who end up giving the 'X' or 'Y' that determines a baby's birth gender, they have no control over which one they give!"

The three kids looked at Momo, no doubt a little lost. Yuuto seemed to be the one closest to understanding, as he was Momo's son. But Hiroki and Katsuko were still a bit too little to grasp the concept of reproduction methods.

"That means my dad is the best!" Katsuko eagerly spoke. "Cause I'm a girl and you two are not!"

"Just because you're a girl doesn't mean your dad is cooler!" Hiroki spoke with slight volume.

"My dad said he'd love me no matter what I was." Yuuto spoke gently.

"No way! My dad is better!" Katsuko continued on.

"N-no! My dad!" Hiroki continued on.

"I think it's my dad." Yuuto joined in.

You, Uraraka, and Momo sighed. Well... you could certainly say that the Bakugou-Midoriya-Todoroki rivalry wasn't going to die out with their father's anytime soon. But, maybe it was time to get them off this topic.

"All your dads are cool." You spoke.

"Yup. They each are the best in their own ways." Uraraka continued.

"Plus making a baby isn't hard." Momo tapped her chin. "Statistically speaking, it's more rare to have twins."

There were times where you loved Momo's intelligence and her ability to openly speak to you all. Now was not one of those times.

All three kids seemed to have come to the same conclusion at Momo's words: That being that rare means the best. You and Uraraka watched as they all suddenly swam over to Kirishima and started praising him for having twins and how he was the best dad of all the dads here for his ability.

"Well Momo..." Uraraka chuckled. "Looks like you managed to knock out Izuku, Bakugou-kun, Kaminari-kun and Todoroki-kun with a single brain tangent."

It was true, as all the dads looked slightly heartbroken to hear the conclusion the eldest kids had come to, as well as Kirishima trying to calm them down while also being a flustered mess.

"I didn't mean to." Momo muttered, looking a bit bashful.

"It's probably good for the egos in the long run..." You chuckled wearily.

Or at least... you hoped.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.9K 976 12
You, a girl who is socially awkward, undeniably introverted and a bit shy. Meets a guy who's explosive, aggressive personality and straightforwardnes...
531K 17.3K 53
STORY IS BEING REWRITTEN UNDER THE TITLE OF 'it began with you'. ---- 𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗰. Y/n was born int...
53.6K 1.5K 15
Saeki Atsuhi's dream has always been to become a fearless hero who can save people with a smile. And at last, her dream is coming true! As she begins...
11.4K 449 14
"Yeah." He didn't hesitate when he heard the confirmation. Closing the distance between them, he wrapped his arms around her shoulders, their cheeks...