Our Revenge | Dabi x reader...

By AlexandraBurnes

Weren't hero's suppose to save people? So why were you standing in front of your friends body that had been k... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
(Y/N)'s quirk explanation
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
 chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44🍋
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48

Chapter 15

973 30 4
By AlexandraBurnes

Tokoyami was the first to attack. He released dark shadow and he went straight for Muga. To my surprise Muga was ready and quick to get off of his feet. He sped away from Tokoyomi. Antically I thought it was to dodge him, but Muga was waiting for an opening.

"I thought Muga was dropping off before the one on one," Toga asked.

"Yeah," I narrowed my eyes, "That's what I thought too."

What are you doing Muga.

I wasn't mad or anything. If he wanted to try and win it then I guess let him. It would be hard though the first round might be easier but Todoroki, even Bakugou will be hard opponents for him.

Tokoyami once again made dark shadow go for Muga. It seemed that Tokoyami was just spamming dark shadow. This time was different though. Muga dodged dark shadow and darted towards Tokoyami.

Muga got close to Tokoyomi so quickly. He said he was working on his running speed because that's what he lacks in, but dang he has gotten good.

Tokoyami didn't have any time to react. Muga's foot collided with Tokoyami's face. He fumbled back and Muga readied his next attack. Dark shadow was first to attack this time and hit Muga and we

Muga re-composed himself. Now Tokoyami and Dark shadow were at one end of the arena and Muga was at the other end.

Tokoyami seemed to have the advantage in this fight. Though... looking at Muga he seemed to have something in mind. I just haven't figured it out yet.

Muga took off his feet, right after so did Tokoyami and dark shadow. Muga swiftly dodged dark shadow and slid behind him.

He had an opening.

Tokoyami was faced away from Muga. Muga pressed himself for Tokoyami and it was then I figured out what he was trying to do. Muga's hand came into contact with Tokoyami's shoulder making Dark Shadow grow bigger and grow more mean.

"Dark Shadow, get under control," Tokoyami yelled.

He tried to push Muga off of him, but he didn't show any signs of moving. Dark Shadow was starting to come for Tokoyami and Muga.

"MUGA, let go he is going to hurt us both," Tokoyami yelled at Muga.

At the last second, Muga powered up his strength to his fist and punched Tokoyami out of bounds. He then dodged Dark Shadow until Present Mic announced that he won.

Muga knows that he can make a persons quirk stronger but sometimes stronger is worse. Tokoyami apparently hasn't mastered Dark Shadows larger form.

Muga stood in the middle of the arena turning a full 360. He absorbed the crowd, the cheers and roars the crowd gave Muga. He lived for this and I knew he loved the attention.

I think he forgot to exit the arena because he was in such a daze that he won. Some of the pro hero's had to tell him to get off the stage because his eyes had stars in them.

The next battles followed and it was the next round.

Muga was up against some girl named Ashido. She had pink cotton candy hair. I remembered her quirk to be acid. Her quirk seems to be a dangerous one, he might have a problem.

There was an intermission between this round so that the students could have a break. Toga got up to get something, but I didn't.

My 'I spy' quirk caught someone looking at me. I couldn't see their face because they were wearing a black sweat shirt.

When my eyes made contact with theirs, they looked away fast and darted up the stairs. I too followed them. I bumped into a few people on the way up, but I managed to stay on their tail.

They ran around a corner with me following behind. I didn't want to look weird running through the halls, but I was definitely speed walking.

We did this for a few more minutes until someone pulled my arm into one of the lines. The man in the hoodie kept running off. I struggled in this person grip that was a mans.

"Stop struggling (Y/N)."

Wait a minute.

I looked up at the mans face.

"Dabi?" He let me go, "What are you doing here you could be seen."

"Come with me."

Before I could even answer him, he was already dragging me away to a more private part of the arena.

"Dabi... Dabi," I grabbed his sleeve, "Are you going to tell me what is going on."

He turned around now. How looked all around us to see if anyone was near.

"That guy... I think he might have been one of the leagues."

I sat down on a bench, "really."

"Yeah. I guess you were right when you said they would come to us."

"So then why did you stop me."

"We still don't know a lot about them. Besides I'm not 100% sure they were even one of the leagues," Dabi said.

"That's true... but that still doesn't explain why you are here. If you stayed home you wouldn't have any idea they were the leagues."

"I just wanted to watch Muga. Win."

"You could have watched it from base," I questioned.

"It's a small TV."

"Yeah... alright I guess."

I started to get up, "Do you want to sit with Toga and I."

"Nah.. I'll see you at home."

Yeah... home.

"See you there," I smiled.

So I walked back to Toga and into our seat. It was a battle between a red hair boy, I think his name was Kirishima. The other one was the 16 year old with anger issues, Bakugou.

"Hey," Toga said, "Where did you go," she asked.

"The league might be here."

Toga looked around. I rolled my eyes and pushed her forward in her seat.

"Don't be obvious, besides, my quirk doesn't sense anyone watching us."

"What do we do?"

"Nothing for now."

"You're the boss (Y/N)."

"Whatever. Anyways, what did I miss."

"Muga just went. This is the last match of this round," Toga said, "Muga won though he gets to go to the semi finals. The girl with the acid quirk... well her quirk is really cool, but she needs to learn how to use it better."

"I see, originally I thought Muga would have a hard time with her quirk."

Toga sighed, "Yeah none of them seem worthy of me taking their blood," she started to hype up, "except there was this one Uraraka girl and she was just... amazing."

I laughed, "I'm sure you will meet her one day."

She grabbed my hands, "Oh you think so."

"Sure."

She laid back in her seat with a big smile.

The round ending and unsurprisingly, anger issues won.

The next rounds were about to start.

Muga was up against anger issues. This would definitely be a hard battle for him. If he did the strategy he used with Tokoyami it would give Bakugou an even better advantage.

Though knowing Muga he's smart and he knows these people better than I do. I wouldn't be surprised if he found a way to use his quirk to Bakugou's disadvantage.

The first battle was between Todoroki and another boy named Iida. Iida's power was engine, basically super speed. Todoroki has this one in the bag. If he can't stop super speed then he shouldn't even be here with that powerful quirk.

Like everyone else they started each other down before... Todoroki attacked first with his ice. Iida easily dodged with his speed. Iida went for Todoroki full speed and almost kicked him. Luckily for Todoroki he dodged.

Iida's leg came slamming down towards Todoroki's body. He grabbed a hold of his shirt from the back and zoomed off with him. It looked as if Iida would really win this. Well... that was until Iida totally stopped. Todoroki throws his engines from when Iida attacked Todoroki earlier. This gave Todoroki the opening to freeze Iida with his ice.

The winner was clear... Todoroki had won.

Muga's match was quickly started. I could tell everyone was on the edge of their seats just to see how the final match would play out.

Muga was going up against anger issues, Bakugou. Muga was at a huge disadvantage, though he was with all his matches. I believe Muga can win.

The match was about to start and the crowd was going crazy, this was the final match until the finals. Even if Muga doesn't win he is still secured for 3rd.

"READYYYYY.... FIGHTTT," Present Mic announced.

Bakugou went full speed to Muga.

"If you can't react quick enough you are done for you extra," Bakugou swiped his fire in Muga's face not lettting him react.

Muga grabbed his face in pain as Bakugou laughed, getting ready for his next attack. Bakugou blasted towards Muga.

"Damnit move Muga," I whispered to myself.

I don't know what clicked in Muga, but he barely moved out of the way of Bakugou's next attack.

"Get back here, you," Bakugou grumbled.

Muga was breathing heavily. This match just started and Muga was out of breath. On the other hand, Bakugou was filled with excitement.

"You're all talk Muga," Bakugou laughed.

Muga frowned.

Usually in battle Muga isn't the one to talk. Instead he focuses and it seemed his breathing was now controlled.

Bakugou ran at Muga and blasted another explosion while at it. Muga was running at him full speed and didn't show any signs of slowing down. Bakugou was getting a kick out of it.

Just before Bakugou and Muga were going to collide, Muga skidded his feet. It placed him right in front of Bakugou and his incoming blast.

Muga pressed his hands to Bakugou. Bakugou's blast was about to come out but instead he was propelled back wards. It seems Muga had a plan for running straight at him.

Bakugou panicked in the air. His blasters came back on and propelled himself back into the ring. I sighed in disappointment when Bakugou's feet didn't touch the outside of the ring.

Bakugou now knows what Muga will most likely do. He might try a long distance attack. This could be bad.

Bakugou was blasting forward towards Muga for his final move. And it was.

Bakugou blasted Muga straight in the face not letting Muga touch him. It was final.

Bakugou had won.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 224 33
The bright blue flames flicker in your eyes as you watch the man burn. Was this really the path you had to walk? Well, it's not like you'd walk any o...
230K 7.7K 18
To be loved and feel hated, Still don't give up, there's a void you fill To be loved and feel hated We've got it wrong We want to feel safe but we'l...
8.3K 341 29
K.BAKUGO X READER (Cover art by me) In a life where I'd be safe in one moment and on the brink of death in another, I realized that he was the only f...
2M 88.7K 179
1ST PLACE IN 2020 BNHA AWARDS FOR BOTH BEST CHARACTERXOC STORY & BEST NARRATION. Cover picture of Ari and Keigo drawn by @_special_donut_fp "This is...