𝐌𝐘 𝐃𝐎𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐑

By emmarussoauthor

Olivia Phoenix is the type of girl that everyone wants to be friends with. She may seem bitter on the outside... More

𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 21

22.2K 405 92
By emmarussoauthor

"your hands on my body. that's my addiction"

_______________________________________

I take a bite of my toast, holding it between my fingers as I prop the book open at the table. His eyes burn my cheeks, but I avoid his gaze as I copy notes from text in the book to my notebook. I shift on my seat.

'What?' I asked him and he shook his head leaning on the kitchen island closer to me. I sat back to the chair eating my toast.

'Why did you stay?' he asked me and I freezed. Why did I stay? Maybe because he is a man with a dick and I am a woman that wanted sex? Yeah probably because of that. But I can't tell him that.

'Because I needed a man's company?' I said, not sure if he wanted to hear that or I should come up with a better response.

'You are only 19! You are not supposed to know what sex meens yet!' he half yelled at me and I rolled my eyes. Are all dads this overprotective?

'Don't overreact, dad. It was just a sex. It's not like I plan on having kids with him' I said to him and he got even angrier. Mom behind him was just shaking her head.

'Jesus Christ, Livy. It's not just a sex! People, like me and your mom, have a sex with feelings. It can't work without feelings,' he said. My mom in agreement shook her head.

'Your dad is right, Olivia. You just can't go around and fuck anyone you want. Sex requires feelings, without it it's not that good' she said with a frown. If I have to think about it maybe my mom is right but I never needed feeling to have sex. Important thing when you want a one-night stand is lust.

'First of all gross. I didn't need to know that you two have sex. And second of all, feelings are not that important. I can have as much sex as I want and you two are not going to stop me' I said with a frown.

'Olivia Phoenix! Go to your room right now and think about what you just said. You are going to do exactly what we tell you to do until you live under our roof!' my mother yelled at me. I rolled my eyes and took all of my stuff and went to my room. I closed the door and dropped all of the stuff on the floor and then fell down on the bed.

I was thinking about how much time I have left until college. I would be on the dorm and have as much sex as I want. I would make new friends, I would make new hobbies, go to parties, have sex, get drunk a few times and have a good grades. Seems like a great plan to me. My phone rang on the floor. I stretched to get it from bed. I received a message from Alexander.

Alexander: Are you still alive or should I buy flowers for your funeral?

I laughed at his stupid question.

Me: You should totally buy her flowers.

Alexander: Such a pity. I actually liked her. What color did she like?

Me: Red.

Alexander: Makes sense. She was a really sexual person.

Me: She was. She is now in a better place.

Alexander: I don't think hell is a better place.

He really thinks I am going to hell? I laughed.

Me: Soon, you are going to join her, don't worry.

Alexander: And why would I go to hell? I am 120% perfect. I don't sin.

Me: You had sex with a 19 year old woman! And without any feelings?! Are you crazy, Mr. Torricelli?

Few minutes went on without Alexander responding. I was worried that I scared him.

Alexander: Sorry, that it took me so long to respond but I was dying laughing. Did they really say that to you?

Me: Indeed, they did.

Alexander: Oh my God!

Me: What?!

Alexander: What if they are going to kill me? Your dad now knows where I live!

Me: Yeah That's not the worst scenario.

Alexander: Is there something more horrible than me hanging from the balcony of my beautiful home?

Me: They are going to make us get married

Alexander: That's not bad or is it?

Me: It is! I am only 19 you perv...

I laughed at what I just texted.

Alexander: You didn't call me a pervert yesterday

Me:

Alexander: That's what I thought.

Me: You should stop texting me.

Alexander: Why are you replying to me?

Alexander: See, you can't stay away from me just like I can't stay away from you.

Me: I can perfectly stay away from you.

Alexander: Prove it to me.

Me: How?

Alexander: Come to dinner with me.

Me: Don't you remember how our last dinner went?

Alexander: I remember. I fingered you.

Me: That's why I can't go out with you.

Alexander: Let's play a game then. If I'll touch you during the dinner I'll buy you a dog.

Me: But I can choose the dog.

Alexander: I'll pick you up at 8pm tonight.

Me: Can I keep the dog even if you touch me, please?

He didn't respond just like I expected. I found Lara's number in my phone and called her.

'Fuck...' she breathed when she picked up. I frowned.

'I want to talk to you. Can you come over?' I asked her with hope in my voice.

'Livy, I am in the middle of someone' she moaned, I rolled my eyes.

'What are you fucking doing?' I asked.

'I am riding a guy and you are kind of interrupting, right now' she said and moaned to the phone.

'Do you always pick up your phone when you have sex? Is that some kink of yours?' I asked, amused. She moaned again.

'I need you to come over. I need to get drunk,' I said.

'I am hanging up now' she said and their moanes disappeared.

'Don't...' I said but it was too late. I sighed and lay down on my bed. Hopefully she is going to come over. She is. After she is going to get laid, she will. She always come. Jesus, at least I have her. I slowly drifted to sleep.

...

'Wake up, wake up sleepy head. I have cheap alcohol,' I heard a voice next to me. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Lara sitting next to me with two bottles of whatever it was, smiling from ear to ear. I groaned when she stood on the bed, her legs on each side of me and started jumping.

'Let me sleep!' I screamed at her but she didn't stop. Few more jumps and then she noticed she was not going to get me up so she laid next to me. With a jump. She frowned when she saw my facial expression. I was frowning at her.

'Don't you dare frown at me. I didn't do anything wrong. And for sure I am not the reason you didn't get laid!' she said, irritated and I smirked and turned my head to the other side.

'You did get laid! Finally!' She jumped down from the bed and kneeled in front of me on the other side. I opened one eye to look at her. Happiness was flashing from her. I rolled my eyes.

'Who hurt you today, girl? You don't look like he was good in bed' she said with a sad face. I laughed.

'He was good. Great, I mean Yeah' I bit my lip and looked at the ceiling remembering yesterday. Lara jumped on top of me and pinned my wrists to each side of the bed.

'I am not letting you go until you are going to tell me who it was and how good he was' she said and I laughed at her. I was about to tell her that I slept with Alexander.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

440K 24.3K 26
Tiffany is 26, she left L.A. during her husbands work party after secretly signing annulment papers with her attorney earlier in the day, instructing...
1.6M 47.5K 59
Book 1 in U-Tale Series: The CEO and Doctor Romance. •|One is the heartthrob billionaire while another is the hardcore doctor. •|She name him jerk w...
353K 7.2K 42
Annalyse never had friends in her school. You ask why? She avoided them because she's so afraid that her father will know and everyone hates her. So...
149K 7.2K 66
Samantha Heed has done nothing but work as hard as she could in life. Becoming a veterinarian and owning her own clinic by the age of twenty-six, Sam...