BOTTOM JUNGKOOK ONESHOTS - ju...

By xyxikin

desc; a collection of my subby bottom jungkook oneshots. all of these include smut. some are more intense tha... More

sunkissed skin (namkook)
christmas special (maknae line)
temper (yoonjinkook)
synonym (namkook)
pets (sopekook)
overdue (yoonkook)
studio nights (yoonkook)
teacher's pet (jinkook)
parallel (ot7)
scholarship worthy (jikook)
stupefied (jinkook)
showcased (jinkook)
glowpet (yoonkook)
too far (taekook)
made to be yours (yoonkook)
vending machine of love (jikook)
secrecy (jinkook)
eating more than candy (jikook)
tears of the devil (yoonkook)

too long (jinkook)

8.1K 94 4
By xyxikin

a/n: don't let the identical titles fool you between this chapter and the previous. they are not related.

eight days was too long for jungkook. eight days felt like a million years, and he had grown impatient.

he wasn't one to dress up for his hyung, especially because seokjin was just going rip his clothes off anyway, but he wanted the attention.

god, he wanted it so bad.

heat pooled in his stomach just by the thought of it. he slipped his head through the light pastel hoodie, looking at himself in awe through the mirror. he didn't have much on, just the hooded sweater, and possibly a white satin pair of panties that he secretly bought.

he felt so small, despite knowing that he was rather tall and muscular. but he liked looking delicate and like priceless porcelain. and so did seokjin.

he slipped his bare feet into cute black bunny slippers, humming softly as he waddles down the hallway of his and seokjin's apartment.

it was nearing eleven o'clock, which meant that seokjin would be returning from work in only a few minutes. his body thrums with excitement and he clenches his fists to hold back from beginning without his boyfriend. he knew that his boyfriend would be disappointed in him, and he would most probably be given a punishment.

and as much as he loved those, and loved how absolutely rough his usually maternal hyung could be, he didn't want punishments. he wanted attention and soft vanilla. he wanted to savor the feeling of seokjin's plump lips on his, his mouth tasting like toothpaste and sometimes the cakes he baked when he was bored. the gentle, almost hesitant fingertips feathering over his muscular thighs and hanging onto his broad shoulders like they were a lifeline.

he plops onto the soft loveseat they had in their living room area, stretching his long legs out and shivering when the air conditioner blew through the room, his sweater hiking upward and slightly exposing his panties.

he stared at the ceiling for what seemed like hours, but in actuality was only two minutes.

the faint jingling of keys caught jungkook's attention and he springs up, sitting upright and looking over the back of the furniture piece to stare at the door, which faintly clicks before opening. seokjin was there, in all his beautiful glory, his white dress shirt wrinkled, his black tie loosened around his neck with his jet black hair disheveled. he looked like a mess.

jungkook's fingers squeeze the loveseat's material tightly, and he bites his bottom lip. "koo? where are you, honey?" jungkook giggles and hops toward his noticeably exhausted boyfriend. "i'm right here, hyung," seokjin glances down, softly smiling with a small chuckle. "hi darling, did you have fun without me?" jungkook hums when his hyung wraps his arms around him, nosing at his neck and pressing kisses there. "not really, hyung. nothing's ever fun when you're gone," jungkook snuggles his back into seokjin's chest, who hums an apology. "i'm sorry, sweetheart. hyung's been extra busy lately, hasn't he?" he croons, and jungkook sighs quietly, a small bunny-like grin spreading over his adorable features.

"mhm, been so lonely here," jungkook replies, his knees feeling like they're morphing into water and he leans more against his boyfriend, who more than willingly allows him to rely on him to keep his body upright.

"cuddles and sleep?" seokjin doesn't see, but jungkook's eyebrows scrunch at his suggestion. jungkook smiles nonetheless, and nods. seokjin kisses his nape once more before grabbing his hand, leading the slightly frustrated jungkook down the hallway to their bedroom.

cuddles and sleep sounded nice, sure, but jungkook wanted more. wanted his hyung's touch.

here he is though, huddled in the blankets on the soft mattress watching seokjin get undressed and slip into more comfortable clothes. his eyes stay on seokjin's crotch longer than i expected, and seokjin ruffles his hair when he notices. "my face is up here, precious," jungkook pouts, nodding and looking up at his hyung.

they get settled under the soft blankets, limbs tangled together. "goodnight, koo. i love you," seokjin whispers in jungkook's fluffy hair, pressing a gentle kiss there. jungkook flutters his eyes closed, yawning out a "goonite hyung. i love you more,"

———

jungkook had thought that eight days was bad, but he hadn't prepared himself for nine. jungkook nibbled the inside of his cheek and huffed. he stared at his drawer that was full of neatly folding clothes for minutes. when he had woken up a few hours prior, seokjin had already left for work. jungkook wanted to be upset since seokjin didn't wake him up before he left like he usually did, but jungkook did notice a small array of reds and purple blotches on his neck.

he softly smiled as he cupped the side of his neck and sighed at the sensitive twinge that jolted downward at the touch. he supposed that hickeys as a parting gift were good enough for now.

just wish i would have been awake so i could've done more than just snore and drool all over my pillow, jungkook thought to himself and creased his brows. he reached his hand into the drawer he stood in front of and fished out a pair of thigh highs and another pair of panties before heading over to the bathroom to shower.

after showering, jungkook put on the panties and thigh highs and sighed to himself when he looked at the clock. it wouldn't be long until seokjin would be home. usually, jungkook would have to wait longer, but he slept in and lazed around the whole day before getting dressed and ready.

jungkook ruffled his hair and then slipped on a cropped turtleneck sweater and a pair of spandex shorts.

jungkook nibbled on his bottom lip for the last time and put on his bunny slippers again. once in the living room, jungkook flopped on the couch and waited. the ceiling seemed to be even less interesting than yesterday, but jungkook didn't have much else to do while waiting.

his eyes burned by the time he heard the soft noise of the doorknob turning.

he heard the click of the lock and exhaled slowly. "koo?"

jungkook frowned at how tired seokjin sounded. he sat up and looked over at him over the back of the sofa. seokjin smiled gently at his boyfriend and sighed in relief. "there you are. how are you, darling? did you have a good day?" jungkook was too busy glaring at the dark eye bags under seokjin's eyes. "hun?" seokjin pressed the back of his hand to the younger's forehead. "are you feeling okay?"

jungkook dropped his head and nodded. "yeah, i'm fine, hyung." he looked back up at his hyung. "how are you? you look exhausted, hyung."

seokjin hummed and cupped jungkook's face while examining his face. "i was, but then i saw you." jungkook perked up and felt his hopes skyrocket. "really?"

"of course, bun. you're beautiful." jungkook preened and leaned into seokjin's hand. "i lied. i'm still exhausted. sorry, hun." jungkook's smile dropped into a pout. "but don't you think i'm pretty? don't you wanna — you know?" jungkook kneeled and leaned over the top of the sofa. seokjin bent lower and kissed jungkook's head. "it does make me wanna kiss you, yes. but i'm very tired." jungkook slumped and watched seokjin shuffle to the bedroom.

jungkook followed soon after and huffed at seokjin's back. he collapsed on the bed and went for his phone. he immediately went to his messaging app.

yoongle boongle

me: i'm straight.

yoongle boongle: you're what

me: i hate men.

yoongle boongle: where is this coming from

does hyung need to come get you? did something happen?

are you okay?

me: i'm fine hyung

do you think i'm pretty

yoongle boongle: what

me: hyung please

just answer

yoongle boongle: i mean yeah i do

why?

me: because

yoongle boongle: you're very pretty, kook

me: thank you hyung

now i just need you to tell jinnie hyung that

yoongle boongle: oh

yeah of course

i don't think i have his number though.

me: what? didn't i just give it to you??

yoongle boongle: i don't know,  maybe. i might have lost it though

me: hyung what

yoongle boongle: sorry kook, but i gotta and this conversation short

something came up and i need to deal with it

sleep well, kook

me: okayy

night, hyung <3

yoongle boongle: <3

jungkook plugged in his phone and laid on his side. seokjin's arms soon came up from behind him and cradled him. "what was that?"

jungkook simply shrugged and closed his eyes. he frowned when seokjin's arms tightened on him and could tell that he made him sad. jungkook didn't mean to be so rude or petty, but it's been nine days. almost ten. and that was just the amount of days without doing stuff.

seokjin's been working more hours and jungkook barely has any time to spend with him. jungkook snuggled in deeper in seokjin's arms and closed his eyes.

———

eight and nine were difficult, but ten was pushing it.

jungkook had nearly popped a boner when he noticed another set of fresh hickeys. it was even harder to move too since the wrong brush of the thighs can cause his knees to buckle. there was a constant pooling heat in his lower abdomen and jungkook was finding it harder and harder to resist tugging down his pants and dealing with the issue himself.

but no, his mind was dead set on seokjin. nothing but seokjin. only seokjin could touch. it wasn't like seokjin forbids jungkook from touching himself—he endorsed it, truly. he doesn't want jungkook to be 'all pent up and frustrated' because he was afraid that jungkook may hurt himself—but jungkook had an obsession with seokjin's hands.

the entire day was just as slow—if not slower—than the day before, and then the day before that one. still, when twenty minutes until seokjin should be arriving home jungkook dragged his prettiest outfit from his drawer. he even did his makeup. he put blush all over his cheeks, nose, and ears, then brushed over his face with a bit of highlighter.

his outfit consisted of a lace bralette, a matching pair of white panties with a bunny tail embroidered at the top of them. jungkook even put his droopy bunny ear hair clips in.

jungkook waited on the sofa again. he waited ten, twenty, thirty, forty-five minutes. then his phone rang. he picked up with a dejected pout and teary eyes. "koo?" seokjin's voice came over the phone. jungkook squeezed his eyes and clenched his jaw. "yeah hyung?" jungkook managed not to hiccup or sniffle. his voice sounded like nothing more than a croak.

"honey, i'm so sorry. i didn't mean to stay so late." seokjin sounded tired as usual. jungkook grit his teeth and swallowed thickly. his throat hurt as he continued to hold in his tears. "that's okay, hyung. are you on your way home now?" jungkook asked hopefully. any hopes diminished when he heard seokjin sigh.

"unfortunately not, koo." jungkook wiped at his eyes and sniffled. "why not?"

"you know how i've been taking longer hours?" jungkook didn't get the chance to answer. "of course you do. they affect you nearly as much as they affect me." seokjin chuckled dryly at himself. "the point is, my dear, is that i'm so unbearably tired." jungkook pursed his lips and squeezed his eyes tight. tears trailed down bud face. he knew what was coming.

he breathed hard and nodded even though he knew that seokjin couldn't hear him. "koo?" jungkook couldn't repress them any longer and set his phone on the couch and hiccuped. "oh, honey," seokjin's voice softened. "i know it's been hard on you, precious." jungkook let out a quiet cry. he could hear seokjin's sympathy from over the phone.

jungkook heard a muffled voice in the back before a bit of shuffling. jungkook's breathing was spastic and labored, but he could still hear the new but familiar voice over the line. "hey, kookie. it's hobi hyung. you know that i would drop him off if i could, bud." jungkook nodded and then picked up the phone. "yeah, i know," jungkook croaked.

"that's good. i'm glad you know. then you should also know that your hyung loves you very much, right?" jungkook nibbled on his slobbery lips and hummed. "oh, well, seokjin loves you too, i guess." jungkook felt a giggle bubbling up and smiled. hoseok always knew how to make him feel better.

the line shuffled a bit before seokjin's voice rang out. "i do love you, koo. more than anything." jungkook breathed deeply and wiped at his eyes again. he pulled out one of the bunny ear hairclips. "i love you too, hyung."

"how was your day, darling?" jungkook smiled softly and sat up on the couch before standing and going to the bedroom. "it was okay. i didn't really do anything." he lied, and peeled his lingerie off of his body. he glared at them and shoved them down into his hamper. he got dressed in simple boxer briefs, sweatpants, and shrugged on a sweater that seokjin recently wore.

"nothing interesting, huh?" jungkook laid under the covers and felt his eyes droop. "nuh-uh. just an old boring day." he yawned and closed his eyes.

"i love you, sweetie."

———

jungkook woke up when he felt a warm hand rubbing his cheek. he swatted at it and curled deeper into his cocoon of blankets and pillows. there may or may not have been a few of seokjin's sweaters in the mix too.

jungkook opened his eyes when he heard a fond chuckle. he shot up and hugged seokjin tightly. seokjin wrapped his arms around him instantly and shoved his face into jungkook's marked neck. "hyung," jungkook breathed and held him closer. "i missed you so much, jinnie"

jin kissed jungkook's ear before kissing jungkook's jaw, cheek, nose, then lips. "i'm so sorry, honey." jungkook shook his head and nuzzled deep into his hyung's chest. "doesn't matter, hyung. you're here."

seokjin obviously wanted to oppose, but jungkook gripped right on his arms. "hyung,"

"i love you so much." jungkook grinned and flopped on seokjin's lap. seokjin cupped his head and smiled down at him. "i love you too, precious." his eyes traveled down jungkook's body. "is that my sweater?" he pulled a bit at the fabric. jungkook nodded. "i can take it off if you want, hyung." seokjin swallowed hard and shook his head.

"no, keep it on." jungkook cheered and rolled off of seokjin's lap and onto the floor. "hungry." he simply said before rushing to the kitchen. seokjin followed soon after.

jungkook busied himself with a carton of raspberries. seokjin watched from across the kitchen island as jungkook chewed. jungkook stopped when he realized seokjin was staring and he blinked. "you have a spot—" seokjin reached over and wiped a drop of juice from jungkook's lip before bringing it to his mouth and sucking it clean. "—there. all clean."

jungkook put the carton back in the fridge and came over to his boyfriend and hopped on his lap. seokjin readjusted his legs on the stool he was on and made room for his boyfriend. "hi." jungkook said.

seokjin raised a brow. "hello there, darling. how are you feeling now?"

jungkook chewed on his lip before speaking. "i'm good. not hungry and you're here so i'm happy."

"oh? are you sure you're not even the slightest bit—" jungkook gasped when seokjin's palm rested over his crotch. he wriggled a bit. "—pent up?" jungkook shook his head. seokjin laughed softly and rubbed his thumb over jungkook's hardening cock. "that's what i thought."

jungkook bucked his hips up and threw his head back at the touch. finally, after over a week, almost two weeks, he got what he wanted. seokjin's eyes dragged over his figure as his hand pulled out jungkook's cock. "hyung," jungkook cried out, eyes hazy.

seokjin hummed and grinned smugly, and leaned into jungkook's neck to press kisses there. the younger couldn't sit still, not when seokjin was stroking his cock like his life depended on it. it was fast and wet, so much so that they couldn't both hear the slick noises with each pump.

"feel good?" seokjin asked as if he didn't already know the answer. jungkook could just writhe on his lap and stammer over his words and try to meet up with seokjin's soft palm. jungkook really loved seokjin's hands.

his abdomen was warm and there was a growing accumulation that jungkook whined at. he could barely breathe, could barely keep his eyes open, could barely control himself. nothing was more difficult than attempting to make himself last in the hands of his boyfriend.

it was almost as difficult as having to wait for it at all. not just having seokjin's hands on him—though that was a part of it—but having seokjin. in the grand scheme of things, jungkook just really wanted attention and love from his hyung.

"jin, hyung, i can't — i can't hold it if — if you do that—" jungkook slurred and tripped over his words as he watched with dazed eyes as seokjin thumbed the slit of his cock. pre drooled from it after and slicked seokjin's grip even more. "that's the point, darling. there's not much fun if you don't allow yourself to enjoy it firsthand." jungkook just moaned. seokjin didn't understand the appeal of edging as jungkook did, but that never bothered the younger, since seokjin did see the appeal of multiple rounds and overstimulation.

"hyung, i think — hyung — i'm gonna cum—"

jungkook held his breath as seokjin's hand picked up the pace and seokjin began to kiss jungkook's jaw and neck while whispering soft encouragements. "been waiting so patiently, go on, precious. be my good boy. all for me." seokjin crooned, and turned jungkook's face to his and connected their lips.

jungkook panted into seokjin's mouth as seokjin led the kiss. jungkook had kissed seokjin plenty of times, sure, but he couldn't help but jolt each time seokjin's tongue grazed his. seokjin found it enduring and smiled before breaking the kiss. "what are waiting for, darling? go on, feel good,"

jungkook's heart raced faster at seokjin's drawl. his voice might just be on par with his hands.

jungkook bucked up for the last time before his cries went silent and his mouth fell agape again the overwhelming sensations that flooded over him. the warmth in his lower abdomen spread throughout his entire body and he quivered as he shot three thick lines of cum over seokjin's hand and chest. jungkook twitched and let out a small whimper as he wet his dry lips.

seokjin rode him through it all, slowly and gently jerked him off through his orgasm.

eventually, jungkook's whimpers became pained and seokjin halted his movements. "you're so cute, baby koo," he praised, and wiped his hand off on his shirt. jungkook was still in the midst of catching his breath. "look at you, you're such a mess. what an adorable mess you've become." seokjin raked his eyes over jungkook. to his fluffy, disheveled hair, to his slobbery lips, blushed cheeks, marked neck, and rising and falling chest.

"you're so beautiful." seokjin pressed a gentle kiss on his boyfriend's forehead and cupped his face. "i love you, hun. and i promise that i'll be around more often. this won't happen again, okay?"

a smile broke out over jungkook's face at that and hugged seokjin tight. "okay, hyung. i love you too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 101 4
dark oneshots with smut
484 32 11
~warning~ Includes: SMUT Depression/self harm Death Sappy love Abuse etc. Some help from a close one btw🙌🏽💯
182K 3.5K 13
Contains smut scene. Sub Jinnie Top Makanes
45.8K 1K 13
Collection of various smutshots/oneshots. Top taehyung Bottom jungkook