Love Binds Us (COMPLETED)

By dreamy_brain

Abhimanyu Malhotra and Shivani Khanna had been school mates and best of friends..... But the rejection brough... More

Introduction
Chapter- 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter- 30
Chapter - 31
Author's Note
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 33
Chapter - 34
Chapter - 35
Chapter - 36
Chapter - 37
Chapter - 38
EPILOGUE

Chapter - 15

11.3K 451 183
By dreamy_brain

They all were getting ready to leave for Amusement park and Shivani was jumping in excitement at its mention.
She was fond of adventures and rides since childhood🤩.

"Be quick Tanu!! We are getting late", she screamed.

"God🙆🏻‍♀️!! Shivi relax we are on time stop jumping like a kid", Tanu stated while combing in front of mirror.

"You continue with your beauty sessions I am going😋", Shivani shut the door. She was going towards the hall and collided with someone.

"Oh sorry I am--", her words died in her mouth when she saw his face. Abhimanyu was standing there with a sweet smile on his face☺️.

"It's okay! By the way good morning😄", he greeted.

"Good morning", Shivani looked down.

They both settled on the couch near the reception waiting for everyone as they were too early.

"You are here so early🤔", Abhimanyu asked her breaking the silence.

"Y..yeah I was ready so..thought to roam around😐", she mumbled.

Abhi covered the distance between them shifting towards her😉. She observed him coming closer to her and shifted to other side looking here and there. Abhimanyu smirked and again shifted while Shivani repeated her act and reached the corner of the couch.

"See if you shift again you are going to fall down so relax!! I am not an animal to bite you", Abhimanyu said looking at her.

She looked at him and nervously nodded fidgeting her fingers.

"Kya jarurat thi jyada uchalne ki🤦🏻‍♀️!! Isse acha room mein nahi reh sakti thi atleast iske saath akele toh nahi hoti yahan!! Oh god pata nahi isse kya ho gaya hai😵🤷🏻‍♀️!!", Shivani said to herself shaking her leg.

"Gazab ka hai din socho Zara✨
Ye deewanapan dekho zara..
Tum ho akele hum bhi akele..
Mazaa aa raha hai..
Kasam se😚", Abhimanyu started humming the song stretching his arms on the headrest of couch.

Shivani's eyes came out of socket and she shivered as his fingers touched her shoulders. She got immediately,
"Mai..mai Tan.. Tanu ko dekh kar aayi."

She ran away to hallway leaving laughing Abhimanyu behind🤭.

Soon everybody came all set for the day and they left for the park.

*
About 5 pm the group came back still filled with excitement.

"Guys let's plan a sleepover!! We will play games. What say😁?", suggested one of their schoolmate.

"Yeah cool!! It will be fun reliving old memories🤩", Gaurav exclaimed.

"Okay so let's get freshen and after dinner meet up at the suite near the pool", said Garima and everyone left to their rooms.

*
Shivani changed into a comfortable wear and was staring stars standing near the window.

"Shivi", Abhimanyu called.

Her body stiffened at his voice and she turned around humming.

"I need to attend a call so you can leave and join everyone I will be there in a while😊", Abhimanyu informed her.

"No it's okay I will wait", Shivani said.

"Ohh okay then we will go TOGETHER😏", Abhimanyu smirked.

Shivani turned closing her eyes and remembered the incident that happened at the park.

Flashback

She was running like a kid watching rides and dragged Tanu with her.

"Tanu let's go na😙",she exclaimed.

"Neverr I am not going to that ride😨", Tanu screamed.

Shivani pouted and looked at her with puppy eyes😚.

"It's not gonna work on me now!! It looks so dangerous Shivi, I insist you to skip this", Tanu tried to explain her.

"Phattu kahinki, roller coster hi toh hai🙄", Shivani mumbled getting a glare from her.
Even Jai denied to join her as he was scared of rides.

"It's okay Shivi I will join you anyway I lovIt'seeee dangerous things😁", Abhimanyu smirked cum smiled. She nodded her head nervously.

They both settled and tied the belts for safety. The ride started and gradually took up speed making Shivani scream in excitement🤪.

"Wohooooooo🤩", she shouted holding the rod in front of her whereas Abhi was sitting stiffly watching her with horror😦.

Soon it ended and all boarded down. Most them were holding their head and were swinging.
But Shivani stretched her arms with a grin.

"Fun it was😃!!!!",she exclaimed and hugged Abhimanyu in excitement.

Abhi held her tighter grinding her in his arms with a smile🥰. He sniffled through her hair when she realised what she did😬!!
Shivani backed off from the hug and her eyes were glued to the floor.

"Wo...main...",she fumbled as his hands were still on her waist. Abhimanyu smiled looking his effect on her.

"It's okay Shivi happens! But trust me I don't mind it at all😉", he winked and kisses her cheeks making her eyes drop on the floor😳.

Flashback ends

"Let's go", Abhimanyu called her cutting the call. She hummed and they both made their way to the suite. All were settled on the mattresses.
They took their seat and Tanu spoke up,
"Let's play truth and dare!! Gonna dig out deepest secrets and witness crazy dares😜!!"

Shivani hesitated to participate in the crazy game knowing how dangerous it could be for her. On everyone's insistence she agreed but still she was scared😨.

"Bottle method is too old!! Let's stick with 21 dare", Varun spoke up and everyone agreed to him.

As the game proceeded the fun increased. The suite was filled with laughters cracking on crazy stuff of dares and truths💖.
Be it calling ex-girlfriend in front of wife or dancing seductively on Chikni Chameli by Varun😂🤭.

The number came on Tanu and she choose truth,
"So Tanu tell me the name of your prince charming😗!!"

"Umm I have not found him yet😶", Tanu shrugged her shoulders.

"Okay so your crush? And dare to play smart no actor", Varsha warned.

Tanu glanced at Jai and then at Shivani who smirked at her😏.

"No one!!", she lied.

With displeased expression everyone continued the game.
Soon it was Abhimanyu's turn to choose and he picked dare.

"Kiss Shivani😗🌝", Garima smirked.

"Whattttt😨😳", Shivani shot at her direction, her eyes were wide as a football and she was closing and opening her mouth like a fish.
Abhimanyu pressed his lips to control his laugh while all others smirked looking at the couple.

"Come on Shivani!! Don't be a spoil sport, I really wish to see you both romancing each other since school and now you are married too😍😁", Varsha spoke up with dreamy eyes.

Shivani got a mini heart attack at her statement. Looking at her expressions Sahil interrupted,
"Big deal Shivu!!! See if you take dare we are going to give you same and if either of you choose truth we want the proposal and confession😋!!"

Shivani was trapped and was gazing her fingers. Abhimanyu though boiled up when Sahil called her Shivu but maintained calm as he further proceeded🙂.

Without wasting any time, Abhimanyu make Shivani stand and pulled her on his chest. Her hands were on his shoulders for the support and he was gripping her waist😐. Abhimanyu felt her body shaking making him chuckle and he looked up to meet her eyes which were widened with shock and were filled nervousness and fear😦.

Abhimanyu took a stole that was laying down on the mattress. With that he covered himself and her. Pulling her closer he looked into her eyes which were shining in the darkness💖. He caressed her cheek and cupped it with one hand he gently placed his lips on hers😶. Everyone hooted with excitement though they were unable to see what was happening under the stole.

Shivani closed her eyes tightly gripping his collar while her body shivered.
He softly nibbled her quivering lips✨❤️.

He backed off and opened his eyes removing the stole from them. Shivani's eyes were still tightly shut. Abhi was staring her romantically and picked her in his arms.

"Excuse us guys😋😉", Abhimanyu winked at Shivani.
All of them went 'Ohhhhhooooooo' and were teasing them😏🤭.

Abhimanyu took steps to their room while Shivani's heart was literally beating in her mouth. Hundreds of butterflies flied in her stomach and she was scared as hell🙃😬😨.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ummmm sooooooo😬
Sadu is scaring the shit out of Shivani🙃🤣🤣🤣🤣
And his last move zipped all the mouths including mine🤐😂.

Let's see ahem ahem where it is going🙃🙃😬

Thank you for reading

Love ✨❤️
Sanchi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 54.7K 52
Saanvi Rajput and Abhimanyu Malhotra have been sworn enemies since they first met at ten years old, so the last thing they ever expected to be were h...
61.9K 6K 33
Book - 2 Lord Shiva says, Purest form of love can't be expressed with words. It is the embodiment of the devotion within a lover's heart. Abhimanyu A...
1.3M 62.3K 85
Started: June 12, 2020 Ended: May 5, 2022 Status: Completed Editing: In process Description: When people around the world are getting divorce and s...
309K 18.4K 36
#1 in His Series ✿ Abhimanyu × Kainat ✿ "He is the beautiful dream of my life And that's the reality, he is just a forbidden dream which will never...