Fifty Spies

By Jewelsmadeit

America, oh, America. Showing up late at a meeting again and forgetting his project. Before UN could scold Am... More

Chapter 1: Who Are You?
Chapter 2: What I Come Home To
Chapter 3: Meet the States. (Part One)
Chapter 4: Meet the States (Part Two)
Chapter 5: Settling Down
Chapter 6: Meet the States (Part Three)
Chapter 7: Side Stories
Chapter 8: Can You Turn On the Lights?
Chapter 10: Preparing for Paintball

Chapter 9: Meet the States, in the Dark? (Part Four)

3.5K 80 113
By Jewelsmadeit

A/N: Hello everyone! Hope you enjoy this chapter. P.S. if you are reading this, maybe try to guess which state I'm from? :D I hope I haven't made it obvious, as I want every state to be equal in stuff.

Also, not sure if anyone noticed, but I did accidentally post this part a bit earlier than wanted!

On with the chapter!

—————

Recap: Hawaii finds out who was the traitor to Alaska and her prank! She bursts into the room, ready to explain.

—————

"It's really simple though! Think about it!" Hawaii exclaims. Alaska stares at her, dumbfounded.

"There's no information about who did it? How could you possibly come up with a solution! I swear to the USA that if this is some joke! I will wring you like a towel as your bones crac-" He tries to complain more, but is cut off by Illinois coughing loudly.

"Alaska, hey, calm down. Please let her talk for a moment before going on with your murderous speech. Thank you." Illinois put a hand on his shoulder, slightly calming him down. For such a cold state, a very hot temper!

"I just asked Japan! She felt really bad about the past situation still so she gave me the info! Anyway, it wasn't even Michigan and Illinois."

"What?"

"Yeah! You were accusing them of the wrong reasons! Very mean! They just overheard our plans. None of them would help Russia anyway."

"I mean.. as said, we wouldn't help him. Never." Michigan shrugged.

"So Russia was lying? Why would he.. oh, makes sense! He would want to cause mayhem within the prank group. Japan must have been shaking her head at Russia's plan when he talked about the traitor." Alaska sighed a big one. He'll have to get him back.

"Yeah! That's what Japan told me about!" Hawaii jumped enthusiastically.

"Anyway, as I was saying. After wringing you, your bones shall crack one by one. Your insides will be squished out and the blood with burst. I'll get a meat cleaver and slice your little body up! Then serve you for dinner where everyone will probably slap me for it." Alaska smiled then ran and chased Hawaii.

"HELP MEEEEEEE! MICHIGAN! ILLINOIS! PLEASEEEEEEEEE! HE'S GONNA EAT ME ALIVE! I DON'T WANNA DIEE!" She shrieked, running for her dear life! Why won't you two save her!

"She'll fend for herself... maybe? Alaska never has this murderous feeling for too long, so we're fine."

Michigan and Illinois grabbed each a portable lamp, and walked away. Hawaii stuck her tongue at them as they left. Then, panic rose inside her.

"COME BACK!!! THERE'S NO LIGHT WHICH MEANS ALASKA WILL GET ME!"

—————

-Chaotic Group Chat-

#Cheese (Wisconsin): i am so grateful for my phone plan, especially with no wifi

yeehaw (Texas): It's better than nothing y'all! At least we can still do something 'round these parts.

Kood-aid (Nebraska): I will also complaining! Why did you guys change my name to kood-aid instead of ####-###?

Kood-aid (Nebraska): ITS EVEN CENSORED? I'm out

Croc (Florida): GUYS PAP IS AKSINF FOR US TO CUME TO THE LVIJG ROOM PLASE COM THANKS VERY MUCHHC I THINK ITS A STATE INTEODKTION THING DOKT KNWO WHY EVEYRONE NEEDS TO COME BUT WHATVER

yeehaw (Texas): Your spelling. I ain't gonna deal with this, someone do something! You know how peeved I can get from these stinking misspells!

buckie (Ohio): I'll fix it if one of the states who have the damn name changing abilities change my name! Change it to just Oh hi yo!

Trail (Oregon) changed buckie (Ohio) to Change it to just Oh hi yo!

Trail (Oregon): :)

Change it to just Oh hi yo! (Ohio): wtf I'm also out, you guys suck

Mochi (Michigan): Sorry Texas, we all have to go now. Also, can't you do it?

yeehaw (Texas): It's already hard to type as it is, these letters I'm looking at are all wonky and keep moving. You know I have a hard time reading y'all! I still have a good score in the National spelling bee, so take that!

Mochi (Michigan): ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Don't know why it bothers you so much even if it's hard to read, but whatever.

Oaklahome (Oklahoma): I'll help then! I know misspells already make it harder to read the words. Michigan, you know that!
Here: Guys pap is asking for us to come to the living room please come thanks very much I think it's a state introduction thing don't know why everyone needs to come but whatever

Vermouth (Vermont): I also quite hate my name, but that's fine. Dad says that only the people who hasn't come to a state introduction should go. It is indeed a state introduction.

Caroline (S. Carolina): Oh, that's good! That means I don't have to move from my comfy bed right now.

Carolina (N. Carolina): I'm going to attempt to get struck by lightning since I'm bored. I'll be back!

Caroline (S. Carolina): WHAT ILL BE BACK TOO

Connection unstable(Connecticut): Please be careful! As much as you may want to be struck by lightning, I hope you don't get struck by it.

Aloha (Hawaii): This is Alaska here. I have successfully went through my plans and "killed" Hawaii. Technically she's just knocked out.

Tall (Alaska): This is now me on my actual device.

Chickenago (Illinois): Alaska! You actually did it, you madman. Please return her safely and you need to go to the living room. Also, Oregon, change my name to Metal bean.

Trail (Oregon) changed Chickenago (Illinois) to Metal bean

Metal bean (Illinois): Yeah! Hah, Ohio is probably sobbing.

Joisey (New Jersey): F**K YOU NY I HATE MY NAME

Walkin'Here (New York): The perks of having name changing powers. I'll just change it back to who you are.

Walkin'Here (New York) changed Joisey (New Jersey) to Jersian

:'( (Wyoming): I think we should change the system so everyone can have the names they want, not only some people having the perk.

Washington D.C: I agree, I'm quite sick of the only person having their "actual" name.

Puerto Rico: Ehem. I exist.

Washington D.C: Sorry Puerto! I forgot...

Puerto Rico: Whatever. The territories are always forgotten! Also, someone please show me that Spain video! I've been begging to see it!

Golden Child (California): spaingettinghisbuttkicked.mp4

—————

We are taking a trip back to the past!

It was morning when Spain woke up. He had a faint memory of what happened before, but it was just him slowly blacking out.

He stepped out of his bed and suddenly felt the shock of electricity! He collapsed to the ground in agony, and screamed, totally like a man.

Spain slowly crawled his way to the restroom to do his business, and got dunked by a bucket of cold ice water. That certainly woke him up. He screamed curses in Spanish, probably waking up the whole entire house in that section.

Instead of going to the bathroom, he went to get his clothes from a suitcase in the room, but found the locks to be sticky. Plan failed!

He quickly grabbed a towel, cleaned up the water mess, and just left the room in anger.

A little camera was set up nearby his bed, where everyone who was involved with the event, chuckled.

—————

"Alright everyone, I'm sorry for the predicament with the storm and power! We must get this state introduction thing done, though," America exclaimed, holding a bright lamp to keep the room lit up. "You may of met a few of these states inside the house, or may of not!"

Alabama strolled into the room, looking all fancy with a suit.

"Why are you wearing a suit...?" Kansas asked, also at this meeting.

"I'm wearing a suit 'cause I need to look good, y'all understand? I'm Alabama, the 22nd state. Talk to me if ya need some sibling advice, despite what I'm known for."

"DONT TRUST HIM, NEVER WORKS!" A state shouted from the distance, it was unrecognizable of who said it. Though, probably a person victim to his advice.

Another state rushed in.

"Hey dad, should we just get the leftovers from yesterday as food? Or should we boil up some hot water with a fire for instant ramen?" The state spoke quickly, making it seem like they were in a rush. "You know how the Southerners are without food! I cannot deal with them today."

"Just get them all of it, why not? Anyway, since you're next on the list, introduce yourself!"

"Hello! I'm Maine, and I used to be apart of Massachusetts. I have technically been around since Massa been around, but let's not dwell on that. I'm the 23rd state and adore seafood. I hope to see you guys around." Maine bowed politely, then stuck out the middle finger to Britain, and walked away.

"It's been over 200 years... goodness me!" Britain rubbed his temples, "America, as much as I don't want to sound hypocritical, teach them not to hold onto grudges forever. That would be appreciated."

"I can't control them, and I did sign a weird contract thing, but I'm sure everything will be fine. Totally!" America chuckled, albeit a bit nervously. "Anyway, next!"

A state walked into the living room, holding a gun. A very long gun, that was menacing to everyone in the room.

"PUT THE GUN DOWN!"

"AHHH! ARE WE GOING TO DIE!?"

"Geez, it's just a paintball gun, you've guys handled it."

"PUT IT DOWN!"

"AHHH! THE STATE IS GONNA KILL US ALL!"

"Seriously, everyone relax! You guys are acting like babies to a fake gun!"

"Sorry for causing a freak out to everybody! I'm just holding one of California's paintball guns because we're having a fight later on." The state put the paintball gun aside, "My name is Missouri, I'm the 24th state. If ya want to join later on, we'll be trashing the empty room nearby the library on the right side."

Missouri left the room to prepare to the messy fight!

"Hey, dad? I think that we should stop at 25th for a food break. Plus, it's halfway!" A state, which was Montana as shown from the flag, whispered to her father.

A boy burst into the room, "I'M HERE! ARKANSAS IS MY NAME AND I CAN PROUDLY SAY THAT IM THE 25th STATE!"

"You almost made me deaf... Luckily it wasn't bad as that time Florida and Louisiana teamed up to place critters everywhere in the house." Montana cupped her ears, as she still heard a ringing sound within them. "Everyone, we are taking a break. Please grab whatever snacks you can get in the dark. We'll find a solution of our next meal soon."

Some countries stayed in the living room, while others flooded out into the hallways.

What to do with no power?

"We could try to get struck by lightning! I tried to get struck before, yet South pulled me inside."

"Don't you DARE, I swear to the USA if you do it somehow under my nose..."

"Wait, North? Where are you?"

"F*ck."

—————

A/N: AKSOKQNSQO It's so late at night for me right now, but I've finally finished it! I've recently felt an impulse of motivation to continue working on this. Hope you have enjoyed! I'm tried making this somewhat long.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30K 790 10
With the rising concern of nuclear weapons countries and organisations are trying to settle on a safe agreement. Unfortunately, not every country is...
7.3K 156 27
I have no idea why I did this- I made a country that helps America with their states, don't ask- America, a lazy, stupid, fat country to the others...
890 25 4
"What now, America?" He asked, making sure the annoyance was clear in his voice. He then gestured over to his desk, which had a few papers strewn abo...
3.3K 12 20
Just a lot of random shit including countries, states, provinces, etc. Feel free to request whenever (includes fluff, smut, gore, etc.) I will NOT do...