Make Her Feel What Love Is Li...

By Maahi1066

We all have best friends. Some are right there with us from our childhood, & some from college or university... More

~Basic information~
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45- Epilogue.

Chapter 41

632 27 0
By Maahi1066

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

      Everything feels amazing, when you are with your love.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Ishita's POV~

Right now, I am sitting on my bed with my two besties, Myra, & Riddhi.

Myra & Riddhi already knew eachother since childhood. The three girls used to hang out, at the Khanna mansion very often, but it got all separated when Riddhi moved out, without notice, just like Rajvir. Varun used to have a crush over Riddhi, but never confessed as he was sure that she won't have feelings for him, & that love can't be forced, it comes naturally. A part of me, was happy, that my brother is so understanding, & the another part was angry, that how can he be so sure when he didn't even ask her about it? But, I didn't interfere, it was my brother's matter, as he didn't interfere in my & Rajvir's story, I wouldn't interfere in his, & maybe Riddhi's story.

I was still a bit scared that what if Myra gets angry or upset by me? Because Rajvir was her first ever crush. But, I guess I should keep that thought away, as she is now married to Karan, he is handsome, a rich guy like Rajvir, & I am sure, that Myra loves Karan now, rather than being still in love with Rajvir, right?

I had to convince Rajvir that we will go on a date at 7pm rather than 11am in the morning, he looked unconvinced, but nevertheless he didn't argue with it, & just said okay. I know, he must have been excited about being with me the whole day, but I had more important thing to do, confess my love for him.

"So what help you wanted?" Riddhi asked, making me come out of my thoughts.

I took a deep breath & looked at both, Riddhi & Myra who were looking back at me, with curiousity in their eyes.

"I want to confess my love--" as Ishita was about to complete her sentence, Riddhi interrupted her asking, "who?" Ishita made an annoyed face by her interruption, but nonetheless, answered, "your brother, Rajvir Khanna" She said in a shy, & bold tone.

"Ohhhhhh" Both Myra & Riddhi said in unison. & Looked at eachother, giving a knowing look to one & another.

"Yeah, so I need help with that" Ishita said, & eyes them with her cutest puppy eyes ever.

They looked at her & sighed, as Myra asked,

"Tell us, what can we do for you?" Once again both, Myra & Riddhi said in unison, & hi-fi ed one & another.

"Okay so here is the plan" Ishita started telling her plan, which made her besties amused, that her bestie, Ishita was so romantic. As far as they knew, she didn't like anyone who were romantic as heck, & she didn't like romantic things at all. But, time changes everything, from people's habits, to people's life.

"& Then I will tell him that I love him, how does it sound?" Ishita finished her romantic love-confessing plan, & looked at her besties, trying to figure out from their expressions that how was her plan.

Honestly, I feel nervous about this whole thing. Last night me & Rajvir made love, & now me confessing love to him, is just... I don't even know, how to describe it. & I am very sure, that once I see Rajvir in front of me again, I will be nervous as hell, but I need to be brave, if not for me, then at least for my poor heart, who is begging me to confess my love, & Rajvir.

Maybe I am going fast about everything that's happening in life, but I can't pause it, can I? We just need to go with the flow, to get to the right path.

"It sounds perfect!" Riddhi said. Ishita smiled at her, & both, Ishita & Riddhi, looked at Myra, who had her jaw dropped, her mouth was hanging open.

"Close your mouth, otherwise flies will enter" Riddhi said, & laughed with Ishita & hi-fi ed her, while Myra closed her mouth & glared at Riddhi.

Riddhi just shrugged.

"What about you?" Ishita asked, Myra.

"What about me?" Myra questioned her back, as she didn't understand what Ishita was saying.

"How was the plan?" Ishita asked again, but in an annoyed tone.

"It's brilliant. But, wait as far as I knew, you never were the romantic type, what happened to that tomboy girl? I knew, 15 years ago?" Myra asked in a fake-shock tone. & Burst out laughing with Riddhi when Ishita only looked at her blankly.

"Yah! I called you both here to help me, not to make fun of me" Ishita said, & folded her arms around her chest.

"Alright, don't worry. I will have Karan do everything you need or want us to do. He is really perfect in such things, after all his proposal for me asking for marry him, was so unique. So I guess we should definitely count on him." Myra said, & smiled at Ishita & Riddhi.

Ishita hugged Myra & started saying 'thank you's' to her. Riddhi sat there, rolling her eyes, multiple times.

"Yah! I too listened to you, & about helping you, I can help you in doing your makeup for your tonight's date."

Ishita grinned at her, & hugged her too. The three girls group hugged, & talked about other things.

__________

(Ishita's POV)

Finally it's time when I tell him what I feel for him. Hopefully, he won't leave me ever behind, like he did in the past. In the past it was just a crush, which I didn't let it grow into love. But, now I am in love with him, if he leaves me, then I won't be able to survive I guess. He is the air that I breath, & the person who I trust the most.

Myra had called & said that everything was ready. Rajvir had told me that he will choose the place, but since I was the one going to suprise him, I told him to go to ××××× restaurant instead. Thankfully, he didn't argue, but just said okay. I know, he must be disappointed that from morning I was just saying things, & he being the gentleman he is, was agreeing to it. But, this suprise was worth it, I bet it.

I had made a special reservation in ××××× restaurant for the suprise. Rajvir had asked me if I had made a reservation, & I had said yes.

Throughout the day, Myra kept calling me & telling me what & everything was happening, & if I wanted to change anything. I needed everything to be perfect, just like Rajvir is.

I still remember the day when he had proposed me to marry him, that day was a memorable day, but I had made it a sad day by rejecting him, not directly, but indirectly.

The beach waves, & the tensed atmosphere. Those things were something I would never forget. I wish I had told him before he left me, that I had a crush on him already, then maybe things would have been different today.

But what do we say? Everything happens for good. So I am not gonna regret anything, cause my once upon crush is now my husband, & I am happy that I am in love with him, rather with someone else.

As promised, Riddhi helped me with my traps of saree, & make-up. She was using foundation, cleanser, powder, & whatsoever. These things made me feel like I have a huge bag on my face, but I gotta do it for my love. I hope, he won't judge me & tell me that I look like a frog or something, & even if he thought I was looking like one, then he wouldn't say I guess, cause he is such a gentleman.

While applying eyeliner Riddhi asked, which made me come out of my thoughts & give my full attention to her,

"How did you fall in love with bhaiya?" She asked, as she did everything, & occasionally glanced at me through the mirror.

I smiled at her as I answered her question which I would answer always not getting irradiated by it, "Riddhi you already know that I had a crush on your brother in childhood don't you?" I asked, as she slightly nodded, as if she was thinking, & then motioned for me to continue, "I had pushed my feelings back at that time when Myra had told me that she liked Rajvir. Ever since then, I started shipping them both, & believe me when I say that everytime I did that, it was like a stab on my heart, soul, & love. My heart was screaming, begging me to go & tell Rajvir that I have a crush on him, & that I won't regret it when he says he doesn't feels the same for me. Every night, I would cry to sleep, both, when he was there, & when he was not. I was sure that Rajvir too likes Myra, when he used to sometimes flirt with her, & therefore the evil in my mind was awakened. The evil mind told me, he just looked at me as if I am a trash, I didn't let it words harm me in the beginning, but as whenever I used to see, Rajvir & Myra talk to eachother, I felt that my evil mind was true. I let it control me, I let it win, & let my heart on the road, who kept begging me to tell that I love Rajvir. Honestly, these things happen in stories, but I faced them in real, & these aren't easy. If I had not my parents by my side, then maybe j wouldn't have been sitting here alive, & making you do my makeup. Now back to the question, since I had already pushed my feelings back inside the deep end of my heart, then how did I love him again? Well, some feelings don't die, they just don't have the reason to live. & Like that my love which was once died inside my heart, was alive again, when I saw Rajvir making efforts for me to fall for him. & How could I let those efforts of his go to waste when I had already feelings for him? All I know is, that he is a gem that I want to wear on my ring everyday, he is the air that I breath, he is light of my darkness, & without him, my heart is incomplete." I said, & sit there thinking for a second, & snapped out of my thoughts when I saw Riddhi clapping.

"Wow, when did you become such a romantic person!? Now I guess I won't watch Korean/Chinese dramas alone, I have a partner, you." She said excitedly, & finished my makeup with the last touch-up.

As I was wearing my heels & almost out of the door, I heard Riddhi called me & I yelled back with a 'what.'  She said something which made my nervous go to hell, & confidence raised, as I smiled at her, & left.

"He loved you from the start. Go & express your love to him. When you have already stolen his heart."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 579 15
❝ I Love You ❞ ❝ But I - I Don't Even Know You ❞ Ishita lands up in Raman's house due to unforeseen circumstances. She lies her way into the house, b...
160K 7.6K 46
A Story About Two Strangers Who Meet By Chance...
1.6M 77.8K 73
Winner of "The Golden Bird Awards" hosted by 'AmbassadorsIN' They say, ❝Someone up there has already decided your destiny and paired you up with some...
273K 8.7K 35
Story of a beautiful , intelligent 18 years old girl who was forced to marry a guy, engaged to her sister. " Dear Mom I don't think I would be able...