Mafia Stepbrothers (completed...

By Gursneh

"sooner or later, secrets are gonna reveal" Christina, A 17 year old innocent, kind-hearted, sweet girl. Goo... More

Prologue ~♥~ ✔️
chapter 1:- start of life? ✔️
chapter 2:- meeting whom? ✔️
chapter 3 :- why me? ✔️
chapter 4 :-what should i do?✔️
chapter 5:- moving on? ✔️
chapter:- 6 moving in? ✔️
chapter 7:- talk with Davin ✔️
chapter 8:- Saving Emma.
chapter 9:- family time..
chapter 10:- we are togther.
chapter 11:- betrayal
chapter 12:- care and love
chapter 13:- game?
chapter 14:- overprotective ?
chapter 16:- party?
chapter 17:- revenge
chapter 18 :- lizard??
chapter 19:- fun with Andrew!!
chapter 20:- who are they??
chapter 21 :- past
chapter 22:- nightmare
chapter 23:- something is strange
chapter 24:- unusual party
chapter 25:- I can't understand
chapter 26:- what is wrong with Justin?
chapter 27:- tell me the truth
chapter 28:- everything turned wrong
chapter 29:- sister? how come ?
chapter 30:- what will happen?
chapter 31:- everything revealed
chapter 32:- she knows everything
epilogue
epilogue 2 (alternative)

chapter 15:- anger

10.1K 296 47
By Gursneh

"YOU REALLY HAVE A DEATH WISH JAYDEN!"

Jayden looked back to see Lucas standing there fuming in anger.

Flashback

Lucas's pov

I am sooooooooooooo happy!  We won the match. All our hardwork finally paid off and since I won the bet, I can do everything! I can now tease justin. He was so over confident about his victory. Suddenly my eyes met Jayden. pathetic guy! I will tell dad to expell him from school. Even if his dad has a good share in this school but he has no right to trouble people.

But wait! Who is that girl on the ground? This guy again is troubling some junior. I was about to leave the  place when I heard a familiar voice. I looked closely and was shocked to see chrsitina on the floor covered with garbage all over her body. Seeing him getting so close to her and troubling her, I couldn't control my feelings.

Present time.

"oh! Look brother is here to protect his little baby sister.", he said in a mocking tone which made Lucas more angry. rage flowed through him like lava.  He clenched his jaw trying to control it.

"I TOLD I WOULD NEVER LEAVE YOU IF I FIND YOU GOING AGAINST ANY OF MY CLOSE PERSON!"

" Awww protectic stepbrother! How much fun is she?  Let me have a taste bro!", he said putting his hand on his shoulder and the next moment he was on the ground. Anger took over him and he lost his senses.

" what the hell did you do ? Do you even know? ", he kept on punching him till jayden almost lost his consciousness.

" calm down bro? ", jayden said standing up removing the blood from his lips.

" JAYDEN?", he was about to punch him when he was stopped him by someone's hand. He looked around to see Justin.

"let me handle this Lucas!"

" no bro! I will kill him! "

" LUCAS!"

Lucas backed off removing his hand from jayden's collar. He instantly went to chrsitina who was still sitting on the ground crying.

"get up princess!",  Lucas went towards christina and knelt. he cupped her cheeks and looked with worried eyes

" h-he t-touched m-me i-i do-"

"calm down princess. I am there for you. Everyone is here for you. Everything is okay. Your brothers are here.", he tried to hug her she backed off flinching. Seeing her in such condition, he became more worried. Immediately dialing his brothers number, he tried to console her.

She was feeling weak and the only thing she wanted to do was to run far away and cry her heart out. She had never experienced such things ever in her life.

"it's okay princess! No one is going to hurt you trust me!"

He was trying to make her feel safe around him. She was shivering hard, her eyes were closed, hands trembling. She was in her worst state. She never knew she would have to face such things.

Lucas stood up and looked at some students who were still taking pictures of her. They were the friends of those girls who started the while thing. They had immediately left as soon as Lucas came there. He angrily walked towards one of those students and grabbed his phone. He instantly smashed it forcefully on the floor making a loud sound.

"what the hell is wrong with you all? Someone is bullying another in front of you and you all are just standing!"

all of them immediately lowered their head feeling guilty about what they had done.

"PATHETIC!!! Everyone delete all the photos NOW!"

" Lucas take her I'll handle jayden. Now see what I can do!", Justin said with a smirk dragging him out of the hallway.

Lucas bent down and started wiping her face filled with tears. He could see her red puffy eyes. He was very worried about her and tried to cheer her up. He took all the garbage from her lap and made her stand up. He was about to say something but stopped when he saw her wounded arm.

"hey. Your arm is bleeding. Let's go to the medical room!"

"no I don't want to go anywhere."

she said in a low tone as she was still traumatized due to the sudden incident that happened.

"it's okay.. I'll go and bring a first aid kit.",  he was about to go but christina held his hand.

"please don't leave me alone."

he could see the pain in her eyes... He felt sad. Something which he had never felt before for anyone. He was always a cold hearted person like his brothers. Being a mafia assasin, 'love' 'feelings' were nothing to him.

"okay I will not go anywhere.", he started patting her head.

" w-what did I do to deserve t-this?"

" shhhh! It's not your fault princess. You don't have to cry. You are strong!"

he started cracking jokes to make her feel better. After few minutes, Aidan with James and Davin came running came running

"hey----- CHRISTINA?  What happened to you?"

" who did this you?", James asked scanning him from all sides.

"I will tell you. Let's go to our private room."

"okay."

Time skip in the private room

"sit down"

Aidan held her shoulder and made her sit on the sofa.

"I will treat your wounds."

"no it's not needed."

"I am your elder brother so listen to me."

"it will pain a lot."

"it's won't hurt at all princess... You know Aidan bro is a master in this thing.",  James sat next to her and held her hand.

"I am here. You can hold my hand when it hurts"

she just nodded her head and Aidan started treating her wound slowly... She hissed in pain

"is it paining that much?"

Lucas asked in a worried tone.

"not that much."

"I'll do it slowly."

after 15 minutes, He bandaged the wound.

"it's done. Don't move your arm so much."

"you sit here. I have some work."

Lucas signaled James and Davin to come with him. They walked out of the room. It was only chrsitina and Aidan left.  Aidan went to the mini kitchen and took out a bottle of water for her. As he moved back, he saw Christina standing looking at him.

" do you need anything chrsitina? "

She didn't say anything. She started moving towards him. He was very confused but was awestruck to see her coming Wed putting her head on his chest sniffing. He immediately put his arms around her back.

" tell me princess? What happened?"

" E-Emma"

" what did she do?"

She explained everything that they did to her and then about the incident with jayden.

" I understand you princess. You can cry. Don't keep your emotions inside you. You can let that out. I am here to give you a shoulder. "

Meanwhile.

"what happened to her ", James asked closing the door.

Lucas explained everything to them that happened before.

"what the hell? Why did he do that?"

" I don't know."

"I think we should go home."

"you are right."

Time skip at home

as soon as they reached the home, christina went towards the room shutting the door with a loud bang.

"This girl is not going to listen."

"you can't say that Lucas. I know that we had been telling her to stop thinking about it in the whole ride but she is just 17 years old. It's hard for her."

"yes. I think we should give her some time alone."

" I will kill jayden!"

" well it's already done boy! "

They heard a voice from behind. It was Justin coming towards them.

" what did you do?"

" just sent him to the right place. Lay a finger on my sister and face the consequences. Simple! ", he laughed like a maniac.

" but still I can't understandable why did he do all this?"

" there is someone else involved in it."

To be continued....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 49.5K 50
"𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗼𝗹𝘀 𝘂𝘀 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗯𝘆 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘂𝘀 𝗽𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲, 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲...
15.1K 563 43
When her mom gets arrested for a crime she committed, 17-year-old Xara is forced to leave her life behind and move to London to live with her dad. St...
421K 11.2K 66
[MATURE] { COMPLETED} "A home doesn't need four walls. It's the people that's in it that makes it feels like home."- Stephen James Kyrah de Luca is...
38.2K 1K 44
Charlotte was taken away from her family at the age of two by her mother. Charlotte has become your stereotypically troubled teen and spends her tim...