PROMISES (BAJI KEISUKE X FEM...

By bajishairband

She can't let her past go all she ever did was run away from it .... But soon she will realise that she is a... More

First day
lonely
baji san?
reckless boy
lunchtime study
Delinquent.
Promise
hospital
invitation...
night stay...
date...
confession..
bullies
past
his favourite place.
smut
Periods
betrayal
Mom
Breakup..
Struggles..
peyoung yakisoba
moving on
bloody Halloween
last words...
wishes...
if happy ever after did exist
i would still be holding you like this..
after all this
announcement
end

festival night

1.6K 45 61
By bajishairband

Day of festival

Today is the day of festival your mom helped you with fixing your kimono...  she complimented you... That's the first time you are wearing kimono and obviously you don't know how to wear it.. you get ready your mom started clicking your pics ..she looked happy.... But you looked towards her and said...

'Mom you don't have any work today? '

'No today I asked for a leave'

She never told you about her work... You really wanted to know about it but you don't want to bother her...

'Okay mom I'll be leaving then'...

'Bye bye'...

...

...

'Huh you are going to the festival in that'

'Whats wrong with it mom? ' baji said

'Everything is wrong with it...' she sighed because she knows her son will not change...

'So are you going with you y/n San? '  she said pokingly and passing a grin to baji... Baji mom really likes you because you helped him study and also helped her when you come home with chifuyu .

'Umm yahh' .

'So what are you doing here rush now making a pretty girl wait' her mom said while hitting him in the back

'Yah yah am leaving'

'Go now and have fun '

As baji ran from the place.... Her mother is a little straight forward and very nice . ..

'He changed so much' she muttered while smiling...

.....

It was late baji was already late...

You were waiting for him ....

'Am sorry for being late.. 'Baji came

'Don't worry it only 20 min-'

you turned towards him and your jaw dropped he looked so good in casual ...you guys were close but you never saw him in casual he was always in his school dress.... He was catching his breath...

'He look so handsome...' and his eyes everything is so perfect ' you thought to yourself
As for baji he turned up to see you...it's the same from him he can't take his eyes of you...

'Wow she is so pretty... And that kimono suits her soo well.. I can't believe she agreed to come with me...umm should I compliment her...but how? '
You both stared into each other eyes for a while and you spoke up...

'Baji san... You lo loo look handsome'

as baji finally zoned back...

'What...but am only wearing casual'

'Yah I know but I never actually saw you in casuals...that really suits you'

'Umm thank you '

he said and you flashed a smile... You turned around but baji was not moving... You faced him ...

'What happened baji San? ' you looked at him confused...

'Nothing ' he said

'Oh let's go then'

'Wait y/n ' as he grabbed you by your wrist...

'Umm well you look really beautiful and that kimono suits you very well'

you blushed at the compliment  and then lifted up your face and smiled towards him with closed eyes and said...

'Thank you'...

'Umm ....your welcome ' he said while avoiding eye contact...

'Now can we go?' you said.

But it suddenly started raining... Why it has to be now... you both rushed to the nearest tree.... Baji was staring at you ... As you took out the same handkerchief that he gave you... And went near him and started whipping his face.... He blushed while you did so ...

'Wait isn't that the same handkerchief? '

'Yes ...I always carry it with me ' you said while whipping his face... And then he grabbed your hand and took the handkerchief and did the same. . You both were blushing...
Suddenly his phone rang and it was a call from one of his friend that there is a fight... He need to come immediately... You saw him talking... You always knew he was hiding something as he gets really serious whenever he receives a call... You wanted to ask him...

'Yah I'll be there'

he then turned towards you... He can't bring up to say that he needs to leave but you understood what he wanted to say...

'Well it's already raining and we can't go to the festival so sad' you said while smiling ... Baji was looking at you...

'Y/n ummm '

'Its okay baji San... you need to hurry' his eyes widened to what you said...he then took out a deep sigh
'Thanks y/n ' and started running..

chifuyu was waiting for him he handed him his dress ...baji was already wearing pants underneath...he then changed into his tokku foku and hopped on the bike and went to the parking lot the whole gang came arrived there...

There fight was against moebius and there temporary leader was a tall slender guy named hanma shuji... As they arrived there they saw Mikey draken mitsuya takemitchy and Emma ... And standing in front of them were approx 100 men..

'Tokyo manji gang is here you jackasses' baji shouted as he tied his hairs into a pony...
'Peh I will kill you first' 5th division captain said...
And battle began as everyone ran towards each other and started fighting..

It was a tough fight and one of his friend got stabbed as well.. They fought and won... They were waiting outside a hospital for there friends recovery...As chifuyu came near him and sat next to him... It was quiet for a while but chifuyu decided to break the silence..

'So how was the festival? '
baji remain silent... After few secs baji said...

'Well we didn't even get in and it started raining ' he said in an annoyed tone

'Hahahaha God really hates you' chifuyu said while laughing as baji was looking down and said..

but'

'But what?'

'But she looked soo pretty today... I mean she always do look pretty but today ...today it was different..and I got so lost in it that I almost forgot to compliment her ' baji said while chifuyu chuckled...

'Hahaha so how did you convinced her to come here' it was silent again....

'She don't know about anything but she smiled and asked me to go...and I left her...' baji was feeling really bad for what he did...

'Isn't that how she is? ' chifuyu said while looking up and baji was looking at him...

'I know I promised you and I promise I will keep it but I think you should tell her about this? ...i think she will understand and you definitely owe her that after today and maybe a date as well...' chifuyu said looking at him seriously ...

'But what if she br-'

'No she will not....' chifuyu said his hands were interlocked behind his head... Baji eyes grew wider..

'Draken is fine' a group of guys came running outside shouting... As soon as everyone heard it they started shouting from happiness...
'Finally can go home and rest in peace'

Am glad he is okay' members of toman said

...
....
' let's go back chifuyu ' baji said as they both headed to his apartment while they both changed into there regular outfit ... chifuyu asked him...

'Oh yah have you called y/n that if she arrived safely'

'Oh shit I almost forgot...wait'

chifuyu let out a sigh and thought to himself... He is so reckless..

'Hello y/n sa-'

'Keisuke kun? '

'Umm who is it? '

'Am sorry it's her mom she forgot to take her phone... But can you ask her to come home it's already too late ' as baji heard it his eyes grew wider...

'Yah aunty I'll leave her home... Am sorry for being late'

'Thank you so much keisuke kun' she ended the call.. He don't know what do ..chifuyu saw him like that and came closer to him...

' what happened? Is everything okay' he asked....

'She is not home' baji said while stuttering...

'Wait what? ' chifuyu said in a confused tone

'Why is she not home...What if something bad happened to her.. It's all my fault I left her like that what should I do.. '
chifuyu grabbed him by his shoulder...

'It's alright... She is alright let's search for her' they both left the apartment and divided the area and went on searching....

'Just imagine the fight lasted till 10:00 pm and it's 10:30 pm)
....

...

'Am so reckless ... I shouldn't have worn this flip flops and kimono if I can't handle them...' You said looking at your sprained ankles and it was hurting very badly you can't move because your legs hurt... You are siting on a swing right now... you looked up...

'... I wonder what that call was about?...'

you turned silent and after a few minutes you realised something....
'Could it be possible that he has a girlfriend' You said

'Now that i think about it...its making sense... He was always in a hurry most of the time... And usually don't come school..  he gets really possessive and happy when he receives a call ' you thought while scratching your head...

'Could it be possible that he already had a plan with her today... And I interrupted it... What should I do now...ah I spoiled his plan ' you got sad and started looking down your panic turned into sadness...

'But why wouldn't he tell me about this...'

you went quiet for a while and murmured..

'Well such a lucky girl she is' your grip tighted on the both end of that swing from jealousy... You slowly started swinging it with your leg
..
'Ouchhh'

... As you looked towards you legs and wondered how will I go home...
you kept staring at it and said...
'I wish I can see baji san'

But then you heard someone screaming your name....

'Y/n ....' baji said you looked towards him while he was trying to catch his breath...

'Found you ' he came running towards you.....

'Baji san' you stood up from the swing and realised the pain ...you were suddenly about to fall down.. But baji grabbed you....

'What are you doing here at this hour...why didn't you went home...are you okay? '
it was clear he was worried he came running and he was sweating and shaking a bit...

'Yah am f-... Ouchhh'

he looked towards your leg it was swollen...
'You sprained your ankle'

'Yah I guess hehe' you scratched your head nervously... Baji sighed as he princess lifted you...

'Baa baaji sann.. ' you said while nervously stuttering..

'I was very scared I thought something bad happened to you...am sorry it's all ny fault' while the area around his eyes grew dark in guilt... you noticed that and cupped his cheeks... Both of you are now looking at each other .. He was looking at your small face noticing your features ...

'No baji San its not your fault...well it's my fault because I sprained my ankle... So you don't have to apologize ... Am sorry for making you worry' you smiled with closed eyes and baji was staring at you....

you thought wow he is holding me... I can't believe... Your heart was pounding but you weren't awkward .. you made him worried but you were happy that he came for you...
His arms are quiet strong...

As for baji... He was thinking of how small (about 155 cm only 2 centimeters taller than hinata ) and light you are ... He find it incredibly adorable...

'Oh finally you found her 'chifuyu came on a bike...

'Chifuyu san? '

you said as chifuyu get off his bike and came near you...

'Wow Y/n San you look really pretty?'

'Ahh thank you so much ' you said while scratching your head...

'Ohhhhhh' chifuyu said teasingly as baji was holding you like a princess...baji noticed that but you were dense enough to not understand.... Chifuyu then noticed your ankle....

'Y/n your ankle is swollen ..what happened'

'Hehe I actually slipped from the stairs '

'We should treat this immediately... '

'We should take her to the hospital..'

They said but you requested them not to go to the hospital... Because you were scared of something... And it was none other than needles... You hate injections...
they understood it and sighed...

'Well my house is close then let's go there' chifuyu said...

'here you go the keys y/n ..ill park my bike ' chifuyu said as he went near his bike ... Baji sighed while you took the keys from his hands... And then he started walking... You were too shy to look up him in the face... But sneakingly looked a bit up to see his face... He was blushing...

'Wow he is even more handsome from this angle'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.8K 622 5
This is a simple Levi x Reader oneshots book! Requests are not currently open and feel free to tell me if I made any mistakes! I will update weekly...
309K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
15.2K 766 27
what if i told you that i've fallen? and i like the way you say my name? . "i didn't really mind it! don't feel too bad." β˜† a story wherein mitsuya l...
495K 16.6K 25
ˏˋ°‒*⁀ π‘π˜πŽπŒπ„π π’π”πŠπ”ππ€ ˏˋ° ❝ πˆπ“ 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐃 π…π‘πŽπŒ 𝐀 π‡π€π‘πŒπ‹π„π’π’ π‹πˆπ“π“π‹π„ π–πˆπ’π‡. ❞ 受け : "π—¬π—Όπ˜‚'𝗿𝗲 π—Ύπ˜‚π—Άπ˜π—²...