šƒš‘š”ššŠ šˆšš“š„š‘š‹š”šƒš„

By -RI4VEGAS

" š˜ š˜°š˜¶ š˜“š˜¢š˜ŗ š˜Ŗ š˜„š˜³š˜¶š˜Æš˜¬ š˜µš˜°š˜° š˜®š˜¶š˜¤š˜©, š˜ŗš˜°š˜¶ š˜«š˜¶š˜“š˜µ š˜¢š˜Ŗš˜Æ'š˜µ š˜„š˜³š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜¬ šžš§šØš®š š”" š‰š”š‹šŸšŸŽ... More

š‚šŽšš˜š‘šˆš†š‡š“š’
šš‘šŽš‹šŽš†š”š„
š‚š€š’š“
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty one.
twenty two.
twenty three.
twenty four.
twenty five.
twenty six.
twenty seven.
twenty eight.
twenty nine.
thirty.
thirty one.
thirty two.
thirty three.
thirty four.
thirty five.
thirty six.
thirty seven.
thirty eight.
thirty nine.
fourty.
fourty one.

fifteen.

36.3K 1.6K 1.1K
By -RI4VEGAS

    " 𝐈an' see you inna' long time. You straight?" Bossman stated as soon as Hitta entered his office.

" I'm straight" he muttered going to his usual seat. The lack of alcohol was slowly starting to kick in and Illyan was having a hard time adjusting.

" Mhm. I need you to off this man right hea'. Two milli, the building whea' he works at is high on security. Bodyguard and errything. I sent Shiesty down hea' ta' help you out. He should be by ya' house tonight" he quickly resumed, sliding him the file.

Illyan nodded and took a good look at the file.  His target was a business man named Tareek Golden, approximately six inches tall and unusual blue eyes. He was a black man, who looked very athletic and had a straight face.

Like always, he didn't ask what he did for him to off him. That was nun of his business, as long as his bag was secured he didn't care.

" When you want him dead?" he questioned rubbing his chin hair.

" There's gon be an auction thats gon take place in a month. I know he gon be there. I want him dead that night. No sooner no later. You have a month to plan this Hitta. Do.Not.Fuck.Up" he seriously said.

Hitta nodded and instantly started thinking of a plan. If Bossman was pressuring him about this that much, his target had to be someone important.

" Aight gotchu'. I'a go though, see you whenever I see you" he dapped him up.

Illyan quickly left Bossman office, this time closing the door and left the building. He payed attention to his surroundings like always, and got his phone from his pocket.

He pressed on the contact and waited until the line went through.

" Aye we got another job, meet me at my house in thirty" he hung up.

" Bossman want him dead?" Peezy questioned with a surprised look on his face. The whole city knew who Tyreek Golden was: a successful business man who had really big security. It was like targeting the president.

" It ain' like we ain' did nun like dat' befo'," he shrugged obviously unbothered by the whole situation. " We jus' need ta' find a way ta' get through his security" he stated.

" We gon need Shiesty fa' dat'," Peezy sighed frustrated.

" Shiesty on his way. Bossman said dat' lil nigga should be hea' by tonight" he nodded.

" Just like old times" Peezy smirked rubbing his hands together. A smirk that Illyan didn't waste any time in matching.

" Papa can we go to the zoo? Did you know that they made promotions for people under twenty. I'll give you a lil twenty-one" Soleil rambled as she went through the front door, obviously too busy being on her phone to see that Illyan had company.

" Soleil look up from ya' phone fa' me princess" he ordered as a chuckle left his mouth.

Soleil looked up from her phone, and embarrassment quickly flashed over her face.

" I-I'm sorry I didn't mean to interrupt y'all" she apologized, a frown on her face.

" You straight, come hea'," he waved her over with his finger.

Peezy looked at the pair and smirked. He knew that it had to be something serious for Soleil to know where Illyan lived. He was very private when it came to his life, only a few people knew where he laid his head at.

Soleil stood in between his legs and a gasp quickly left her mouth once Illyan wrapped his arms around her waist and brung her down on his lap.

" Mama this my homeboy Peezy, an' Peezy this ma' lil homie Soleil. Say hi princess" he pinched her thigh.

" Hi" she shyly waved sending him a small smile.

Peezy sent her a head nod and chuckled at her shyness, which she of course didn't have a few seconds ago.

" I'm finna dip. I'a see ya' tomorrow ta' see how my nigga Shiesty doin'. Nice meetin' you lil lady" he dapped up Hitta, sending a small smile to Soleil on the way.

Illyan nodded and watched as Peezy went through the front door, before he put all his attention on Soleil.

" How was ya' day princess?" he asked pecking her cheek.

" It was okay" she shrugged. " But I'm tired and I have this very big essay that I need to submit in two days and I didn't even start" she sighed dropping her head on his shoulder.

Soleil was so busy with work and taking care of Illyan, that she been lacking on her school work.

" About wha'?" he asked rubbing her back in circular motions. Yes Illyan was not in college, but that didn't mean that he didn't graduate high school with a good G.P.A. He graduated with a 3.7 gpa, which considering all the events that took place his junior and senior year is almost perfect.

" I need to write ten pages on why do I think that politicians and politics in general failed minorities in our country. It's not that the subject don't interest me because it concerns me in a way, but I'm so tired Illyan" she sighed.

" Sounds like you need a fuckin' break ta' me" he mumbled. Even though he repeated almost everyday that she needed a break. She didn't listen, she never did. Soleil had to occupy herself somehow, and the only occupation she had was work.

" I know Illyan, I'm very much aware of that thank you. But I can't just stop like that" she replied with an attitude. Soleil knew and understood that she needed a break, but Illyan repeating the same thing over and over didn't help her case.

" Don't get smart wit' me when you know dat' I'm fuckin' right Soleil" he argued. Illyan was already stressed enough from the lack of alcohol, but Soleil giving him attitude when he was just trying to look out for her was really testing his patience.

" Okay and I understand that Illyan. But telling me the same shit everyday ain't gon change a motherfuckin' thing!" she exclaimed. Soleil had enough, every little thing that she kept to herself was starting to come out, and unfortunately she'd blow up on Illyan who didn't ask for any of that.

" Watch dat' mouth an' dat' tone when you talkin' ta' me Angeline" he scolded. " Ian' do shit ta' ya' lil ass fa' you to blow up on me. All I'm tellin' ya' stubborn ass is to take a fuckin' break! Ian' told you ta' quit ya' damn job—which you should by tha' way cause it's makin' you more stressed than anythin'. Tighten tha' fuck up shawty" he pecked her cheek then forehead.

" Don't tell me to tighten up cause I'm very much calm" she mugged him, pulling away from his chest. " You need to tighten up"

" I need a fuckin' drink" he sighed picking her up and gently dropping her on the couch.

Illyan knew no other way but to drink to cope with his emotions.

" You don't need anything Illyan" Soleil softly said following behind him to the kitchen.

" Yes I do. I'm fuckin' stressed and ya' stubborn ass ain' makin' shit betta'," he rubbed his temple, going through his cabinets for a bottle that may be left.

Soleil's face instantly softened and she felt bad, all he was trying to do was help her out, care about her and many more, but all she been doing was shutting him out and pushing him away.

" I-I'm sorry papa. Cmon let's talk" she extended her hand in hopes of calming him down.

" No" he shook his head, " No" he repeated taking steps back from her. " I need a fuckin' drink yo!" he exclaimed, massaging his temple.

Soleil's heart broke at the sight, seeing him literally feenin' for alcohol was heartbreaking. He looked so vulnerable and weak which wasn't like him at all.

" I-Illyan" she shakily called him out taking a few steps toward him, but not enough for him to be overwhelmed. She knew that in those moments, he needed space but also comfort.

" Youn' understand what it fuckin' feels like! Ian' me. This" he pointed at himself. " Ain' me!" he breathed out.

Soleil didn't even realize that she was crying until she felt a tear reach her hand. " I-I'm so sorry papa. I'm sorry" she repeated reaching for his hand but he pulled back.

" Ion' wanna hurt you" he shook his head. Illyan truly didn't know who he was anymore. Alcohol made him. Without it, he'd have to discover himself all over again.

" You're not going to hurt me Illyan I promise. I promise papa" she softly repeated reaching for him.

" You promise?" he asked with his voice cracking at the end. Hurting Soleil was his worst nightmare. Hurting such beautiful soul would literally destroy him.

" I promise" she nodded, weakly smiling through her tears.

Illyan looked at her a few seconds debating with himself, until he felt soft hands grab his hands. " It's okay" she whispered bringing him in a hug. " It's gon be okay I promise" she reminded him rubbing his back.

" I-I'm sorry" he apologized hugging her tighter.

" Shh it's okay" she rubbed his back. " I'll forever be with you, no matter what. You not alone anymore Illyan. I Promise"

TO BE CONTINUED...

okay i might've shed a few tears writing this 😭

thoughts on their mini argument?

vote and comment

love y'all stay safe

-ri is outt 🦋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

537K 27.5K 26
"š™° š™»š™øššƒššƒš™»š™“ š™²šš„ššƒ š™“š™°šš‚š™“šš‚ ššƒš™·š™“ š™æš™°š™øš™½ š™¹šš„šš‚ššƒ š™° š™»š™øššƒššƒš™»š™“ š™±š™øššƒ." *šš‚š™·š™¾ššššƒ šš‚ššƒš™¾ššššˆ* š™³š™“š™²š™“š™¼š™±š™“šš šŸøšŸ¶šŸøšŸ¶
39.7K 857 20
šˆ ššØš§'š­ šŸš®šœš¤ š°š¢š­š” š”š¢š¦, š­š”ššš­'š¬ š¦š² š›ššš›š² šššššš² š‡šž š›šž šœšØšœš¤š›š„šØšœš¤š¢š§š , ššØš§'š­ š°ššš§š§šš š¬šžšž š¦šž š”šš...
476K 11.9K 55
"š˜ š˜øš˜¦š˜¢š˜³ š˜¢š˜­š˜­ š˜£š˜­š˜¢š˜¤š˜¬ š˜¢š˜Æš˜„, š˜ŗš˜°š˜¶ š˜„š˜° š˜µš˜©š˜¦ š˜“š˜¢š˜®š˜¦, š˜ š˜°š˜¶ š˜„š˜° š˜ŗš˜°š˜¶š˜³ š˜„š˜³š˜¶š˜Øš˜“ š˜¢š˜Æš˜„, š˜ š˜©š˜¢š˜·š˜¦ š˜®š˜ŗ š˜øš˜¢š˜ŗš˜“ , š˜ š˜¢š˜® š˜¢ š˜³...
18.8K 1.7K 31
š˜µš˜©š˜Ŗš˜“ š˜µš˜©š˜¦ š˜Øš˜³š˜¦š˜¢š˜µš˜¦š˜“š˜µ š˜“š˜¶š˜¤š˜¤š˜¦š˜“š˜“ š˜øš˜©š˜¦š˜³š˜¦ š˜®š˜°š˜“š˜µ š˜Æš˜Ŗš˜Øš˜Øš˜¢š˜“ š˜§š˜°š˜­š˜„, š˜Ŗ š˜µš˜¦š˜­š˜­ š˜ŗš˜°š˜¶ š˜®š˜ŗ š˜±š˜¢š˜“š˜µ, š˜µš˜©š˜¢š˜µ š˜“š˜©š˜Ŗš˜µ š˜„š˜°ļæ½...