His girl, their desire

De hotjaden

November Istenpol, also know as Nova has got it rough. She lives in a bad part of town, and has to pretend to... Mais

PROLOGUE
Chapter 1. Should have asked for more money
Chapter 2. Knight in shining armour
Chapter 3. First time for everything
Chapter 4. Ryder
Chapter 5. C for the win!
Chapter 6. Bullies and Owen.
Chapter 7. Teeth
Chapter 8. Turning point.
Chapter 9. Eight Brothers.
Chapter 10. Phoenix.
Chapter 11. Rewards.
Chapter 12. Chicken tenders and milk.
Chapter 13. Breast milk and kidnappings.
Chapter 14. Devious plans.
Chapter 15. Dark sides.
Chapter 16. "I'll show you the world."
Chapter 17. Back to normal.
Chapter 18. Hide and seek.
Chapter 19. "Luca, kidnap Tyler."
Chapter 20. In the park.
Chapter 21. Mouth to mouth!
Chapter 22. We meet again.
Chapter 23. Smoother endings.
Chapter 24. Fuego
Chapter 25. Characters and sexy time.
Chapter 26. Soft and controlling combo.
Chapter 27. Burnt.
Chapter 28. Mysterious motives.
Q&A.
Chapter 29. Day in the fair. Part 1.
Chapter 30. Day at the fair. Part 2.
Chapter 31. Reward.
Chapter 32. Night to remember.
Chapter 33. Familiar surroundings.
Chapter 34. Tyler's past.
Chapter 35. Owen is a Psychopath.
Q&A
Chapter 36. Owen is, not a psychopath?
Chapter 37. "Would you fix me?"
Chapter 38. All together.
PROLOGUE.
Chapter 2. Horae.
Chapter 3. Failed attempts.
Chapter 4. "No."
Chapter 5. Fortune cookie.
Chapter 6. Dinner.
Chapter 7. Preparation.
Chapter 8. Disasters.
Bonus scene from book 1. Shower.
Chapter 9. Melt
Chapter 10. Never trust coffee
Chapter 11. "I want you."
CHAPTER 12. Kharif wears Aprons
Chapter 13. Ketchup and Mayonnaise
Chapter 14. Cooking With Kharif
Chapter 15. Startling Affection
Chapter 16. Unwanted information
Chapter 17. Winter's Temptation.
Chapter 18. First Real Kiss
Chapter 19. Family Gathering
Chapter 20. Thorne
Chapter 21. Flirtation
Chapter 22. Turned On
Chapter 23. Planning A Trip
Chapter 24. Meeting The Family
Chapter 25. Dog In A Heat

Chapter 1. Three sexy guys are trying to kidnap me!

7K 158 36
De hotjaden

  "This was a mistake..." I whined for probably the millionth time as I shuffled my feet down the crowded street

People were everywhere, New York City was stressful. There were crazy people dressed up as animals that insisted you give your phone over for a picture, men were sitting at the front of streets video taping my butt, and I couldn't find a single place to sit down!!

You might be wondering, just maybe, if what I said in the prologue was true. I am indeed a model, and realised a few hit songs, but I was hiding my identity very well.

I had long blond hair that reached my waist, and I was never allowed to dye it. Hahaah, guess who dyed their hair purple?! A nice light lilac. Take that.

I was also wearing a mask, and no freaking makeup. Managers can kiss my ass.

The next hour of wandering made my head ache, until finally I reached a less crowded part of the city. My stomach grumbled and I touched it wincing. "I know, we're starving." I told my stomach and walked into a shop.

A little bell rung, and I looked around the coffee shop. It was so clean and bright. Fresh plants, large windows, chestnut tables and chairs, and a smiling hot guy at the front of the room!

This is the kind of guy I want to pin me to the wall and whisper sweet nothings in my ear. Well hello there handsome.

Dark brown hair and bright wide brown eyes that reminded me of a crisp fall morning. He was tall, and a darker tone than my pale self.

Arabian perhaps?

He had an earing, a single diamond stud, and was smiling and chatting with an older woman who was ordering. Please, marry me. I pulled off my mask and tucked it away.

As the lady walked away, and I stepped forward, his expression slowly turned colder with each step. I smiled and looked up at the menu. "Can I have an iced coffee, extra whipped cream, and a blueberry muffin?"

He nodded shortly and reached down grabbing a cup. I caught sight of his name tag and frowned.

Kharif.

What kind of name is that? What language? "So, how long have you been working here?" I asked trying to be friendly.

He looked up and stared at me. I squirmed at his sharp gaze. "Why is there a bruise the size of an orange on your face?"

I cupped my face self consciously and gasped. "Uh, someone hit me, but I'm okay. It was an accident. No need to be worried."

He gave me a dull stare. "I'm not." As I stared in confusion he made me feel more stupid as he lips twisted in disgust. "Worried for you, I'm more concerned about the person who hit you."

My jaw dropped. "Excuse me?" I asked confused and furious all in one.

He scoffed and silently began making my coffee. Even though he wasn't very nice, he was still easy on the eyes.

His hair fell into his eyes as he leaned over, his eyes focused as he concentrated. Kharif looked like he enjoyed making coffee.

I sighed at the hotness before me. "Fuck me daddy."

The coffee dropped out of his hands with a loud wet sound. He head snapped up, and my words registered. I waved a hand laughing nervously.

"Sorry, just thinking about a book I read, I always make that comment, ahaha."

Kharif looked slightly disgusted, oh well. Kharif cleaned up before making me another coffee and handing me the muffin.

He made special care not to touch me while doing so. Well jeez, now I feel special and tingly all over.

I walked over to a corner seat and rubbed my eyes exhausted. I had stayed up all night walking, and now, it was time to feast my eyes on candy.

I spent the next hour ordering drinks and watching Kharif. When a younger person ordered, he was tense and cold, but when an older person ordered, he was friendly.

I also got to hear the masculine and musical laugh that sent shivers down my spine. I tapped my fingers on the table and paused when hands suddenly pulled on my backpack.

A adult with a mohawk and lip ring sneered when I grabbed my baby. "Let go!" I snapped standing as he pulled the bag out of the booth.

"Let go bitch!"

I growled. "Let go of my backpack, you son of a bitch! This is all I've got!" I twisted my leg and lifted it between his legs sharply as everyone in the shop watched stunned.

Kharif grabbed the guy by the back of the neck, and another beautiful boy who worked at the shop ran over. He touched my shoulders, and I melted.

"Are you okay?" He asked, and was clearly part Japanese. He had bright eyes the color of a cool spring morning, and soft looking brown hair.

"I'm taking him down to the station." Kharif said, sounding bored. Like this happened everyday, and maybe it did.

"I, I'm okay." I told him hugging my bag. "I just can't lose this bag."

He nodded. "Have something sentimental?"

I raised an eyebrow. "I'm more concerned about my money... "

He nodded sheepishly. "Right, well, since that happened in the store I feel responsible," a light flush spread across his cheeks. "Let us make up for it, have a thing or two on the house."

I grinned and clapped my hands. "Awesome! Thanks-" I looked at his name tag. "Haru."

He nodded and I sat down grabbing my menu. "I'll take some of that chocolate, the nut covered stuff, and a smoothie, strawberry please!"

Haru nodded. "Coming right up!"

Ten minutes later, Haru was sitting across from me as I ate, and Kharif was back managing the front.

"Where are you from?" Haru asked curiously.

I smiled. "Is it that obvious I'm not from here?"

Haru nodded a little. "Yeah, so...?"

I grabbed my straw and swished it around frowning a little. "I was born in Pennsylvania, but I'm not there very often. I travel a lot."

Haru nodded and studied me. "You look kinda familiar to me..."

I frozen and laughed. "I get that a lot! I look like everybody!"

Haru nodded. "Yeah, what was your name again?"

Shit.

Haru stared at me for a long moment before recognition lit in his eyes. Instead of fan girling, asking for my autograph, or a picture, he stood and ran over to Kharif.

Never gotten that reaction from a fan before. Huh, oh well. Better leave after asking them to keep it hush hush.

As I stood I noticed yet another person. Dirty blond and brown hair, sharp bright golden eyes, and another uniform for the coffee shop. He was like a warm summer breeze.

Three hot guys? Today is my lucky day I guess. They just keep appearing.

Haru walked over to me quickly, and to my surprise he grabbed my wrist. "Can I talk to you in private?"

I leaned forward. "There's something you should know."

Haru frowned. "What?"

I looked at him dryly. "There are red flags shooting out of your ass, I'm not going anywhere alone with you. It's sus."

A low sigh made me look up behind me. Kharif looked down at me. I nearly jumped out of my skin. Surrounded by hotness, too bad I can't enjoy it.

"Oi, not interested, no homo." I blurted waving my arms around, having absolutely no idea what was coming out of my mouth. "Kung fu panda shit, don't try me." I threatened.

Haru looked stunned and Kharif unamused. He grabbed my arms from behind me and lifted me up. I shrieked no one's business.

"She's okay!" Haru announced.

I shook my head. "No I'm not! Sexy guys are trying to kidnap me! I won't stand for this-!"

"Relax," a new voice told me, it was the dirty blonde. Oh my gosh, I should have stayed home.

"I'm not okay! Somebody call the cops!" I yelled grabbed onto a wall as Kharif began carrying to a stair case.

"She's fine! She's my cousin!" Haru told his customers.

"Cousin my flat ass!" I screamed as my hands were ripped from the wall. "I'm not having anyone's babies! I won't sow your clothes and wash dishes!" I snapped trying to kick and punch any of them.

"You'll be fine!" Haru promised.

"The fuck I will! Three sexy guys are trying to kidnap me!"

A/N

Chapter one! Woohoo!

Let's just say in this book New York City isn't doing what is happening right now in real life.

Vote and comment! ❤

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

7.5K 660 113
"𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘵" - @_𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨_𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭_ Book 1. Can be read as a stand-alone! [𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐚𝐥�...
1.3K 239 42
𝘊𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘨𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘨𝘳𝘪𝘯. "𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘶𝘱 𝘵𝘰𝘰, 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘣𝘰𝘺." *** Polar oppo...
On the Fritz De Diana Stratton

Ficção Adolescente

2.6K 374 37
Fritz Reiter used to be so good at being obnoxious. Throughout the first few years of high school, Fritz got famous for two things - being hot, and a...
11.9K 482 58
There are three things Kaitlin should know: 1. Do NOT test the new bad boy 2. Do NOT keep in contact with the bad boy 3. And Do NOT and I repeat DO...