im a street fighter, oh and i...

By LifesADance

Not really good at descriptions so just take a chance and read it I tend to write very rarely on any of my st... More

chapter 1
chapter 3.... the news
chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10!! (:
CHAPTER 11
Chapter 12(:
Chapter 13(:
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
chapter 17 (:
Chapter 18
chapter 19
Chapter 20!!
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23!

chapter 2

5.3K 97 9
By LifesADance

Chapter two the party

Victoria's p.o.v

I was in my room deciding on what to wear for my brother's party, yay. Note the sarcasm. I really hate when my brother has a party, because someone always manages to come up to my room and well do something I really don't want someone doing in my bed.

I decided to take a shower, and see if the outfit that I would wear tonight just like came to me.

20 minutes later I was out of the shower. I wrapped myself in a towel and went into my closet. My perfect outfit came to me while I was in the shower.

My perfect outfit, well I should say dress is my cherry red, strapless, that shows almost my whole back, till right above my butt. Now I just have to decide which pair of heels to wear with it.

I went over to my shoe part of my closet, and looked at all my stilettos to see if I have a pair of red heels. I do! Yay!

I brought my outfit, into my room and set it on my bed. Then I walked over to my vanity table and plugged in my curling iron.

By the time I got dressed my curling iron was ready so I sat at my vanity for a while and curled my hair. I then put on some light make-up just with cherry red lipstick.

Hmm.... I wonder if Jason will notice me or not. Omg, I did not just think that did I? Omg You loves Clay not Jason! I need a distraction!

I looked at my alarm clock. It was 9 'o' clock. Wow, I took like 4 hours to get ready. I grabbed my phone off my vanity table, where I had placed it before I got in the shower, and texted Clay.

Hey Clayyy(: you at my bro's party?? Love ya.

A few minutes later I got a reply from him saying "hey baby girl, yeah I am where are you??-xoxo.

I quickly replied: upstairs, getting ready to come down, is it a mad house yet?

He replied back saying oh okay, hurry up, and umm its normal? I guess so yea it's a mad house, ahah :P.

I replied: I am I am, don't worry.

After I sent that text, I went downstairs. Umm yea it's definitely a mad house. I went into the kitchen to get a strawberry-kiwi wine cooler. That is like the ONLY alcoholic drink I will drink.

I opened my drink and drowned like half of it. Like I said I really need a distraction.

I went into the living room, to find Clay. I found him over by Taylor, and Hayden and two blondes. I walked up to Clay and I kissed him with soo much force.

Clay didn't hesitate to kiss me back, but I didn't feel anything when we kiss. I guess this actually means it's the end of us. Oh well I'll have a little fun tonight, then end it with him tomorrow.

I pulled away from the kiss.

"Hey Clay." I said smiling fakely.

"Hey sexy." Clay responded looking me up and down.

"Why thank ya." I laughed.

"You're welcome." Clay said.

"Hey Victoria-Lynn" Taylor said.

"Hey Taylor." I said giving him one of my heart-stopping smiles.

I wonder if Clay noticed me giving one of his best friends a real smile.

"I like that sexy little dress of yours."Taylor winked.

"I know it's hot isn't it?" I laughed.

"Yes you are." Clay said.

I kissed Clay. "Hey Hayden, why you being so quiet??" I asked

"Umm no reason, but could I talk to you for a second?" Hayden asked.

"Yea, let's go outside, where it's probably quieter." I said and started walking out to the backyard.

I stopped walking a few feet away from the crowd that was outside.

"So whats up?" I asked

"Umm do you know a girl named Janice??" Hayden asked

"Umm maybe, what grade is she in??" I asked

Aww Hayden has a crush!

"She is a sophomore." Hayden said.

"Oh, yea, I think so, did she have pigtails today?" I asked

"Yea, she did." Hayden said smiling.

"Aww yea that was her, so what about Janice?" I asked

"Umm could you I don't know maybe help me ask her out, she is kind of smarter than me even though im a junior." Hayden asked

"Yea, I can, is she here tonight?? I haven't really been paying attention to anyone here, except for you guys, and yea I have a lot on my mind to.

"I don't know, but I really like her, and I'm pretty sure she thinks I'm a jerk.... I really hope she doesn't I really like her." Hayden asked.

"Umm, okay, well I could like talk to her for you, but I probably won't see her tonight, but when I do I will make  sure I will set up a "blind date" for you two." I said winking.

"Thank you thank you thank you!!!." Hayden said excitedly.

"You're welcome." I smiled

"So what is it on your mind that is preventing you from looking at other people in your own house, excluding your friends?" Hayden asked genually curious.

"Umm, yea, considering you are my boyfriend's best friend, I don't think I should tell you." I said

"You can tell me I won't tell him anything, besides if you can get Janice to not think of me as a jerk, then yea I will definitely not tell him." Hayden said.

"Umm well can you come up to my room with me, because I don't want anyone to hear it and go spreading rumors." I said

"Yea, but I got to get a drink first, do you want one?" Hayden asked.

"Yea sure get me cherry Smirnoff please." I asked nicely as I started to walk back inside.

When we were inside I went to my bedroom while Hayden went into the kitchen. I was sitting on my bed waiting for Hayden when my phone went off. It said I had a new text message.

The text message said: woah, didn't think you were a slut, guess someone is going to have to tell a certain boyfriend of yours, which you've cheated on him twice with two different dudes, but if you want me to keep quiet you have to do what I tell you.

Wtf is this??? Who is it?? And what the hell are they talking about? I was kissed by a dude that is it, I haven't done anything, and im not a slut, just because people say I am doesn't mean it's true.

I texted back : who the hell are you, and I haven't done a damn thing with anyone, im not a cheater, and how in the hell do you think I've cheated on my boyfriend with two different dudes??

Hayden came into my room then when I sent the message, and handed me my Smirnoff.

"So what is it on your mind?" Hayden asked.

"Umm where do I start?" I said.

"Idk whenever you started having a lot on your mind?" Hayden suggested.

"Umm let's see, Jason is now living with us for a while. I was just like flirting with him like I normally flirt with everyone, and when he got sent to the principal's office while I was the office aid, and like right before he went into her office he kissed me, and well I really liked it. I've also been thinking about how I don't really love Clay like I use to when we first started dating and I keep trying to break it off with him but it's hard, because whenever I try he smiles his favorite smile when he sees me and I just like chicken out!! " I said

I took a breath while everything I just said processed through Hayden's mind. I really hope he doesn't think I'm a slut! I'm not and yea on top of that I have a freaking stalker person!!

"oh and on top of all of that, I have this person saying im cheating on Clay with two dudes, and I have no clue who it is, and what guys  I've supposedly cheated on Clay with." I said.

"Umm wow you do have a lot on your mind.." Hayden saying

"Yea, you think??" I asked sarcastically

"Nope, I know." Hayden laughed

"Could you help me out on this? Pleaseeeee" I asked well more like begged.

"I would if I knew how to. Sorry Vicky." Hayden said calling me by the nickname only he calls me by.

"Thanks anyway Hayden, I think I'm feeling a little bit better after saying whats been on my mind." I smiled.

"You're welcome, and you know you can come to me when you need someone to talk to, even if I can't give you advice." Hayden said

"Yea I know." I said.

"Well lets go downstairs and party, maybe it will get your minds off things." Hayden suggested.

"Yea, hopefully it does." I said

We went back downstairs, I finally opened my Smirnoff and took a huge gulp of it. Hayden went off somewhere. I guess I'll just go find Clay and possibly have enough courage to break it off with him.

I found Clay in the living room, talking with some guys on the football team.

"Hey clay, could I talk to you for a few when you are done with your friends?" I asked trying to hold this out as long as I can.

"Yea babe, I'll come find you in like ten." Clay said

"McKay." I said and walked off to go find my brother just to make sure he isn't like wasted already.

I went out back. D.C was sitting by the pool with his feet in the water with one of his "friends" in between his leg but she was actually in the pool.

"Hey Bro." I said.

"Hey sis, whats up?" D.C asked how he isn't wasted yet, that's weird.

"Nothing, but why are you not already wasted? Because I so like need a new dress, and I always ask you for money when you are drunk, just to let you know, and you always give me like five hundred dollars." I said

"Well I guess I just have to be sober every party just so you don't take money from me, and im not drinking tonight, I guess im not really in the drinking mode." D.C said laughing at the first half of it.

"Damn it, I guess I should of kept my mouth shut, but I am kind of in like a bad situation, well it involves guys, so you couldn't help me much." I said.

"Ohh well it will work out fine no matter what." D.C said

"Wow, touchy much??" I smirked

"Haha very funny." D.C said sarcastically

"Yup very funny, anyways have you seen Jason?" I asked

"Umm nope, he was with some chick but I came out here, and well haven't seen him since, but he could be upstairs." D.C said

"Okay thank you." I said damn it, he is fucking someone else in my house, what the fuck is up with that. Shit, I soo need to get a fuckin therapist and figure out why the hell im getting mad over a guy that isn't mine fooling around??

"Is there something you're not telling me?" D.C asked damn I forgot he can read me like an open book.

"Huh? Did you say something?" I asked acting as if I didn't hear him.

"Nothing nevermind, but after everyone is gone I need to talk to you about mom and dad." D.C said

"Umm okay??" I said unsurely I hope everything is alright.

"Hey baby, didn't you need to talk to me about something?" Clay came up behind me putting his arm around my waist.

"Oh yea, umm I .. Yea I ..." I couldn't say it im such a coward.

"You what?" Clay asked

"I wanted to go to the park." I said changing my mind and using our code word to go practice.

I guess I lied earlier when I said no one knew my secret, the "park" is where I met Clay and we became a thing.

"Umm okay? Why now?" Clay asked

"I just need to get my mind off of things, and practice my swinging." I said

"Okay, well you won't swing that hard will you?" Clay asked sounding a little worried.

"I promise." I smirked, I accidently hit him hard once and yea he had a black eye, and had to make up a lie saying he got in a fight with someone.

"Okay, let's go." Clay said

We walked out to the front hand in hand. Yea I guess have to break up with him sooner or later. It's just gonna have to be later for now.

When we got to the "park" I went to the locker room and changed into my some short shorts and a tank top.

I went into the ring, and I found Clay in there too.

"What do you want to do first? Throw punches or just joke around??" Clay asked.

"Umm throw punches then mess around." I said winking

"Okay." Clay said

"Do combo first." Clay instructed

I punched left then punched right then kicked left. I know it probably doesn't make much sense but yea that's one of the combos.

I then throw a left hook. Oh you might also be wondering if clay is protected right. Well yea he is. He has a glove thingy on that protects his hands.

"Wow, something must be bothering you for you to be hitting that hard, or are you just trying to break my hand?" Clay asked jokingly

"Oh, umm nope nothing is bothering me, well except the fact that D.C is staying sober tonight??" I said still not believing it.

"Oh, shouldn't that be a good thing?" Clay asked

"Yea I guess." I said

"Okay, then why does it seem like it's not?" Clay asked

"Can we just drop it, and practice some more?" I asked

"Yea." Clay said

We, well I practiced for like an hour.

"I need to stop." I said panting

"Okay, go get showered and changed and we can go get something to eat?" Clay suggested

"Okay, I'll be done in 15." I said and I ran into the locker rooms.

I got in and out of the shower in like ten minutes, and then I got dressed back into my dress and my heels. I then walked out back out to the arena where clay was talking on his cell.

Okay that's kind of weird; he rarely calls someone, he normally just texts people.

I quietly walked up behind him to hear what he was saying.

"Yeah, that would be good I'll meet you at the sun in fifty." Clay whispered

I stepped back a few then decided I could scare him, so I walked back up to him and screamed "BOO!" Clay jumped about three feet in the air and dropped his cell phone while he was at it.

"Holy shit Victoria! Why the hell did you do that for??" Clay asked

"Opps did I scare you??" I smirked

"Obviously you did, but anyways ready to go back to your house??" Clay asked

"Umm I thought we were going to dinner?" I asked slightly confused

"Sorry but my mom and dad wants me to take my ughh cousin? To the sun, that club on rodeo drive you know the one im talking about right?" Clay said unsurely.

"Umm okay whatever; D.C said he had to talk to me about something anyways so yea let's go." I said

"Okay, im sorry about having to cancel on our date." Clay said

"It's no problem, Eres UN puto culo para que yacen muertos Del Estrecho a la cara. Yo también podría romper con usted ahora! You are such a fuckin ass for you to lie dead strait to my face. I might as well break up with you now!" I said.

"Oh shit, I messed up didn't I?" Clay said

"oh no no no, I messed up, not you." I said

I then stormed out of the arena and got in his car and slammed the door.

"Estúpida estúpida estúpida, ¿cuándo alguna vez aprender a no mentir a mí?" I whispered to myself while I waited for Clay to come.

I got my phone out and texted my Hayden my text saying:

Hey, Hayden, looks like I figured out how I can fix my situation, me and Clay will be over with when we get to my house. (:

After the message sent Clay finally came. He got into his car and started the engine and drove off to my house.

Clay's p.o.v Read phonetically

After Victoria went into the locker room. My phone started ringing, that's weird, and everyone I know normally texts me instead of calls me.

"Hello who is this??" I asked

"Hey baby boy, its bunny boos." A feminine voice said

"Oh hey baby, didn't read the collar i.d." I said laughing

"Do you think you can get away and come see me?" Annabella said.

"Umm, yea I think so, pick a place?" I asked

"Umm im still kind of new here, is there a club?" Annabella asked

"Yea, it's called the sun." I said

"Okay so meet me there in an hour or so?" Annabella said

"Yeah, that would be good I'll meet you at the sun if fifty." I said

"BOO!!" someone screamed scaring the living hell out of me where I jumped a couple feet in the air and dropped my cell phone I whipped around it was Victoria.

"Holy shit Victoria! Why the hell did you do that for??" I said

"Opps did I scare you??" she smirked

"Obviously you did, but anyways ready to go back to your house??" I asked

"Umm I thought we were going to dinner?" she asked with slight confusion clear in her voice

"Sorry but my mom and dad wants me to take my ughh cousin? To the sun, that club on rodeo drive you know the one im talking about right?" I said unsurely.

"Umm okay whatever; D.C said he had to talk to me about something anyways so yea let's go." Victoria said

"Okay, im sorry about having to cancel on our date." Clay said

"It's no problem, Eres UN puto culo para que yacen muertos Del Estrecho a la cara. Yo también podría romper con usted ahora! (You are such a fuckin ass for you to lie dead strait to my face. I might as well break up with you now!)" She said. Shit I messed up she is talking in Spanish, she only does that when I fucked up.

"Oh shit, I messed up didn't I?" I said voicing my thoughts

"oh no no no, I messed up, not you." She said, what does she mean by her messing up?? She then stormed out. I picked up my cell phone and quickly texted Annabella saying:

Hey bunny boo, my girl came up and like yeah scared the living hell out of me, but I can't wait to see you. <3 (: love you always Clay

I walked out to my car and got in and started it and drove back to Victoria's house. We rode in silence.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51K 839 17
(Was Emo Love Stories) Cute love stories I have written. I hope you enjoy them. Thank you. {In editing process}
342 25 13
Didn't have any good ideas on what I should title this book so no title sorry...also don't have a summary of the book sorry again but I hope you enjo...
24.9K 691 119
Story I'm writing about Patrick and Jillian Dempsey, my all time favorite couple. I can't really write so good luck. Ps: All facts about their relati...
85.3K 2.2K 9
A "Thug Love Series" Short Story. Be Sure To Have Read My "Thug Love Series" First. The Order Is On My Profile Description. Hope Y'all Enjoy Keep It...