Ezra Phantoms: The Cursed Swo...

By f4IIenstar

Ezra Phantoms was a kid who got the short end of the stick when it came to luck in life. Not only was he unlu... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23

Author's Note <3

40 7 0
By f4IIenstar

Thank you so so so much for just clicking this. It means the world to me <3

This story is something I thought of before in my creative writing class randomly. I didn't really know what I'd do with the idea at the time, but I knew I wanted to turn it into something. This may turn into a complicated rollercoaster, but just bear with me. I'll do my best to thoroughly explain everything going on in my mind. Anyway, I hope you enjoy reading about Ezra's unlucky life and the adventure he embarks on in this new unknown world.

Thank you again for checking this out, and enjoy the ride ^.^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43 0 23
DREAMS are the realm of both good and evil. Always vigilant, the dreamer weaves in and out of reality like a snake slithering between the leaves and...
385 32 21
A young man known by the name Wally has reached his end of life. Here, he wakes up in an everting land, known by the name Dante's inferno in the sacr...
146 3 4
Acceptance is something everyone wants. We all want to be cool, popular, but to put it simply, we just want to fit in. However, this little thing pro...
20.7K 913 25
Ten years ago, war was all anyone knew. Suffering. Pain. Death. Society was in chaos and the world was unbalanced. No one thought it was possible for...