Devotion (#1) | ✓

By MIDNXGHTSUN

[ COMPLETED ] Devotion | ✓ Book One Of The Sinners & Saints Series I AM HOPELESSLY AND ENDLESSLY DEVOTED TO... More

oo. DEVOTION
0. Blood Splatters
1. Cheesy Pick-up Line
2. Crossed Legs
3. Little Miss Nosy
4. Better For Myself
5. One Of Those Faces
6. The Santino Name
7. Everything About You
8. No Mistakes
9. Worth Being Forward With
10. Desperate Times
11. Instant Attraction
12. Evil to Yourself
*13. Deserve To Be Chased
14. Neverending Circle
15. Matter Or Mind
16. The Main Reason
17. Sterilizing
18. On The Couch
*19. Get Used To It
20. Dirty Minded
21. Part Of The Family
22. Save Some Lives
23. Look At It
25. Fall Into Temptation
26. First Order Of Business
27. Baby Pictures
28. In Your Future
29. Lock The Door
30. Worthy
31. If You Want It
32. A Sinner And A Saint
33. Visceral Reaction
*34. Reassurance
35. Mrs. Santino
36. Fear Death
37. The Doghouses
38. Bound To Happen
39. Sign of Surrender
40. The End
Epilogue: The Missing Piece

24. Spoil You

56.1K 2.7K 2.5K
By MIDNXGHTSUN

"Nico, you know I could pay for my own hair and nails, right?" I ask as I crawl into bed beside him. After a day of him following me around and staying with me during both of my appointments — let's not forget him paying for them — I'm glad for the chance to lounge and get some personal time with him.

He has his phone in hand and shifts his arm to the side to make space for me on his chest. I almost smile at how much he trusts me to see what's on his screen, but the other part of me wants him to put it down completely and maybe eat me out.

Fresh braids probably aren't the best thing to play with right now, however.

He chuckles, "You know it's my job as your man to spoil you, right?" Whew.

The butterflies that flock my belly like those words.

"Not when it's something I've been doing since before I met you." I retort with a smile. He takes my face into his hands and presses his lips against mine. The kiss is sweet, sensual, enough to make me press my thighs together.

He pulls away, biting my bottom lip gently, "Especially then."

"Okay then," I sigh, "You pay for my hair, I pay for yours."

He chuckles again and moves a hand to my ass, squeezing it as he pecks my jaw, "You trying to spoil me, dolcezza?"

A soft moan escapes me when he dips to the sweet spot on my neck, "It's my job as your woman to spoil you too."

He licks my skin, "Well, how about you lay back while I take care of you tonight?"

If he insists...

I lay on my back and peer up at him as he throws his phone off to the side and stands. I pout, "Where are you going?"

"To wash my hands, amore. Doubt you want dirty fingers inside of you."

What the fuck kind of sex deprived, horny person am I that talk of cleanliness is enough to make me soak my panties?

As he walks away, I find myself staring up at my body in anticipation. The mirror on the ceiling of his room contributes to a sort of sensuality that rushes through me. I'd wrapped my braids up before I laid with him in bed but something about tonight tells me that it might've been for nothing.

When he returns, I can't keep my eyes off him. My feet are propped up on the mattress but he doesn't care. He wraps his fingers around my ankles and pulls me to the end of his bed.

"I have been slacking off..." He says, darkened eyes watching me as he lifts my foot to his mouth. He kisses my ankle, "I have yet to make you watch yourself get fucked."

A shaky sigh escapes me. Is he trying to make me cum without even touching me? His kisses trail along my skin, leaving a path of fire in his wake. My eyes flutter closed, my body burning up with his touch. He slaps my thigh.

"Open your eyes."

His command has me complying faster than I thought I could snap my eyes open. I watch the ceiling — the back of his head inching up my skin, his open mouthed kisses lighting up my senses.

"Dom..." The moan leaves me breathless. He ignores me, his other arm pushing my legs together. He kisses the back of my thighs, drawing closer and closer to my heat. He's almost there... and he pulls away. "Fucking hell." I whine.

He scoffs in amusement and leans back, pushing my legs up at the same time. He smirks wickedly when he sees the wet patch on my panties.

"You don't look like you want it very much." He teases and lightly presses his fingers on my inner thighs, spreading my legs in the process. I nod eagerly, "You don't sound like you want it."

"Please, Nico..." I pant out, "Please, I want it."

His fingers feather my skin, "Want what?" Pulling my bottom lip into my mouth, I remain quiet, nervousness hindering me from replying. He doesn't like this — with one hand, he tugs my tank top down and pinches my nipple. Hard. "What do you want, Farrah?"

I almost come with how rough he's being. I didn't know I even had this kind of kink.

Swallowing harshly, I finally respond, "I want you to fuck me. Please. Eat me out, put your dick in me, I don't care. Just fuck me."

A moment passes and I'm too embarrassed to meet his eye. Especially when he chuckles lowly, "I didn't know my baby was so eager."

I refrain from rolling my eyes in frustration. I'm horny and he's not helping.

"What do you want first?" He drawls, his accent thick as he leans forward, pressing heavy kisses on my pelvis and further down. He kisses me above my panties and I shiver.

With as much courage as I can gather, I speak up, "Your tongue."

He smirks against my skin, "At your command, signora."

Without another word, he pulls my panties to the side and latches his lips to my clit.

"Oh shit." I moan out at the feeling of his warmth. My hips jut toward him as he sucks my bud closer, his tongue multitasking and working my hole. He draws me closer, eating me like a man who's starved for days.

He moans against me, sending a shockwave of heat through my entire nervous system. I'm short-circuiting, my mind going into overdrive despite the lack of time he's been between my legs.

I'm overwhelmingly sensitive.

His tongue presses against me harder and the pressure is enough to send me over the edge. My hands fly down to capture his hair and I can't help but pull at it without remorse.

After licking the rest of me up, he pulls away with a chuckle and checks the watch on his wrist, "Less than a minute."

I cover my face with my hands, "Shut up. I'm sensitive." He says nothing more and just kisses my lower lips again.

"You're a little too spoiled." He muses, "Maybe I should make you beg for the next one."

I try to hide the smile that wants to grow on my face. Maybe now isn't the time for new kinks to arise.

The sound of him dropping his pants fills the room but I'm too nervous to look directly at him. Instead, I stare up at the mirror. My head scarf has stayed tied, but my tank top is practically ripped to the heavens, my lower body completely bare to Domenico.

I look at him.

His fingers pry my lower lips open, my wetness causing a bit of difficulty. He takes his bottom lip into his mouth before running his teeth along the side of my freshly pedicured foot. A soft moan escapes me at the sight.

"You're so pretty, dolcezza." His words set my stomach alight. "I'm sure you'll be prettier with my cum leaking out of you, yes?"

I nod eagerly, tempted to reach out and pull him closer to me. I don't have to wait long. He rests a knee on the bed and slaps his dick against my wetness, the sound echoing in the room.

I almost come right then and there.

Before he enters me with his dick, he sinks three thick fingers into me, flicks them, removes them, and sticks them right in my mouth.

And he keeps them there when he pushes into me.

A loud, stifled moan escapes me as he stretches my walls. I'll never get used to his size.

With his fingers in my mouth and his dick inside me, my eyes almost roll back into my head but he pulls my jaw to look up at the ceiling. I watch as my slick covers his girth. I watch as we connect and his hips thrust into me.

The thumb on his other hand circles my clit and I can't help the squeal that escapes me. The mixture of his thrusts, his thumb, his fingers in my mouth, his pure animalistic nature all contribute to the insane orgasm that racks through me.

My back arches from the bed, my throat clenches around his fingers, my thighs close together, tears leave my eyes, and my legs tremble. As I clench around him, I feel as he pumps his cum into me and removes his hand from my mouth.

As he holds me, I can feel my body relax. Drawing my teeth along his pierced ear, I moan softly, "I thought you were going to make me beg for it."

The corner of his lips lift as he kisses my tears away. "Can't say no to this pretty face."

let's pretend that each position was longer than it was lmfaoo - i was lazy today

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

230K 8.5K 45
"Because where there's roses, they'll always be thorns, right?" - Aurora Valentina Marino was adopted by the Italian mafia family, the Marinos, at a...
50.4K 1.7K 35
thinking no one could ever break down those walls. is she willing to let him in when 𝒉𝒆 comes along?....or will her stubbornness prevent him? ||ON...
70.7K 2.1K 31
The billionaire, The discreet submissive, The hurt, The lies, So blindsided by lust, So blindside by hurt, Will they survive?
6.3M 263K 80
'Sometimes the DARKNESS you fear IS the LIGHT you seek' //MATURE CONTENT// A MAFIA ROMANCE Ranked: #1 bwwm #1 polyamory #1 bisexual #1 wmbw #1 blac...