Lover boy {Bryce Loski}

By Ella53554

Y/n just moved into a new house. Even though she knows nothing about this boy that catches her eye, she still... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Update.

Chapter 8

2.1K 26 26
By Ella53554

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

My alarm woke me up. Me and garret have been dating for...a month. The basket boy thing is in two days! I got a shower and put on a dark cameo green shirt on with some dark blue jeans. I put a black jacket on and left my hair down. I put my converse on and left.

***

"Morning baby." I said to Garret.

"Morning." He said. Lately he's been acting weird. Like he barley talks to me and hangs out with other girls. I usually ignore it.

***

I'm back at my place and hanging out with Bryce. We we're eating sandwiches in my kitchen.

"No because if I could be any animal, i would be a cockroach." I said.

"What?! Why?! There the ugliest things I've ever seen." Bryce said.

"But those things live for ever." I said.

He nodded. "True."

"So, do you wanna stay the night? My dad left this morning for a business trip to Cuba, meaning you could stay the whole 2 weeks at my place." I said.

"Don't you want to spend it with Garret?" He asked.

"I mean I would...but he's hanging out with some girl named Ashley and he's staying at her place." I said.

"Oh...then sure, I'm going to pack my whole room." He said making me laugh. He went out the door and I cleaned up. Lately my dad had gotten more work offers in other states. So he goes while I stay home, I don't even know what my dad does...but all I know is that he's gone all the time and is never really home. Like right now my dads gone for two weeks. It's October too, which is my dads favourite month but he isn't home to stay with me. Before my dad was gone for a week and a half. And before that a week, then before that 2 days. Meaning he might one day he'll be gone for a whole month. I guess I enjoy the empty house or staying with Julie, Bryce, or Garret.

"Alright I'm back!" Bryce said setting a duffle bag on the stairs.

"Wow you really did pack your whole room." I said.

"Yep, so what are you doing for Halloween?" He asked sitting down.

"Well, idk. I know I'm going to be a spy, like I have a green crop top, black Nike shorts and then I'll do some fake dirt. I also have a fake gun that's going on my back. Oh and I'm adding finger gloves, wby?" I asked.

"Idk, maybe I can be a spy with you. I heard somebody's throwing a party on Halloween, would you like to go with me?" He asked.

"Duh! And yeah I think we should match, that would be cool." I said.

"Cool." He said.

***

I was sitting on the couch and Bryce had his head in my lap, I was playing with his hair.
In a friend kinda way. I mean he is my bestfriend after all.

"Hey Bryce?" I asked.

"Mhm?" He asked in a soft sleepy voice.

"Do you think ma-Garret is cheating on me?" I asked.

"Do you want the truth?" He asked.

"I guess..." I said.

"Most likely, I'm sorry but it's just that he does it to every girl.." he said.

"Nah it's fine, idk I wasn't to into the relationship either. I'm not breaking up with him until I see it with my own eyes though." I said.

All the sudden I heard a snore come from Bryce. Idiot.

***
I woke Bryce up and he went to my room to sleep, I decided to cook dinner because my dads not home sadly. I know how to make my dads delicious spaghetti. I put a pound of meat in a pot on the stove. I added diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, seasoning, and mixed it. I put the lid on and after awhile the sauce was ready so I set the heat to medium and started boiling water. I heard someone walk down the stairs.

"Smells good..." Bryce said walking over to me.

"I know right." I said adding in the angle hair pasta.

"And now we wait." I said.

I just talked to Bryce and he was pretty tired and I mean more tired than usual. When the noodles where ready I put butter and strained them. I added more butter took the sauce and added it to the nodded and we ate.

"Oh, my, god. This is so good." Bryce said taking a bite.

"It's my dads favourite thing to cook." I said.

"I know why." He said.

I laughed and messed his hair up and continued. I will say he did look pretty cute with his hair messy and fluffy. Every time he smiled at me butterflies appeared in my stomach, I have a boyfriend. Stop y/n.

When I finished I did the dishes.

"So what do you want to do?" Bryce asked.

"Idk...OH there's this new bowling ally, we should go." I said.

"Sounds like a plan, let me get ready." He said.

"Same." I said running to my room. I found jeans and a red crop top. I added my converse and mascara. I put my hair in a low pony and asked Bryce if he was ready.

"Yeah.." he said walking out of the bathroom with his hair done.

"Ugh, whyd you do your hair?!" I asked.

"Because girls think it's hot." He said.

"Wrong! I like the fluffy hair but ok." I said leaving and we biked to the ally. Everyone from our school was there. We got a lane and some shoes and put our names in.

"You just signed a ticket to lose." I said.

"That was so horrible." Bryce said picking up a ball.

"I know." I said. As I looked over I saw Garret with some girl. I bet it was Ashley, she seems cool. I saw Bryce miss and his ball go into the gutter. He went again and knocked 5 pins over

I grabbed a ball lined myself up and boom! Strike.

"Wow, I did really come here to lose didn't I?" He asked.

I laughed and said "this is only the beginning" I smiled and he smiled back and hit a strike, your kidding.

"I think you cheated." I said as Bryce walked back to me.

"How?" He asked.

"Ok pretty boy, my turn." I grabbed my ball and it rolled into the gutter. I turned around giving Bryce a smile and said "never mind." When Garret came up to us,

"So I go out with a friend and you cheat with my bestfriend?" He said.

"What? No! We're here as friends. And only friends." I said Bryce nodded.

"Wow is should've know we wouldn't work out." Garret said. I laughed.

"If your trying to act tuff don't try it...I've seen it all before," I said.

"I'm not trying anything!" Garret said.

"Oh I'm sorry does 'I love you, but secretly I love someone else and I'm playing you' sound familiar?" I asked.

"Your joking? I only dated you because you where pretty." Garret said.

"HA I dated you because you look like max. Your just like him. 'I'm out with the boys.' Or 'she's just a friend' when she's swallowing your face." I said. He stood there in shock

"I know your type. You think your the shit when you get a stunning girl. It dosent work that way Garret. And if you didn't know Bryce is JUST A FRIEND! But you wouldn't know because you don't even try to care about anyone but yourself! So yeah I dated you but before you knew it I broke up with you, so we're over liar!" I said walking out with Bryce following.

"Woah..." Bryce said.

"I know...not the happy all the time girl you know! But I don't care. I don't care...do I? Because at this point I fell stupid-" I got cut off.

"Let's just go home...you can cry There..." Bryce said. I nodded and we rode away. As soon as we got home I went to my bed a fell asleep, I'm now single.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

675K 33.4K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...
309K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
630K 38.5K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...