My Cousin's Bestfriend (One D...

By wreckitniall

Brooklyn lives a life where she gets whatever she wants, she has all the medias attention too, considering sh... More

My Cousin's Bestfriend (One Direction Fan Fiction)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Author's note :-):-):-):-):-)
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 1

2.2K 38 13
By wreckitniall

I was walking through the school hallways looking for my locker.... And there it is!

Before I could make my way to my locker I was stopped by my 'bestfriends' now you're wondering why I said bestfriends with quotes.

Well it's because the girls here just act like my friends to get popular. I'm actually quite popular because of my cousin, and because of my good looks, even though I'm not pretty!

Even though it sucks that I know I don't have real friends, I still get to have the hottest guys in my school as my boyfriends, boys practically want to be my boyfriend. And girls? They want to be in my shoes, have my life, have the most perfect life as they say.

I'm not a slut or a whore. But I've only been with 1 guy this whole year and his name is Logan Brent the most popular guy here and also the head of the football team. We have always been serious and he never cheated on me, ever, I guess?

Oh and by the way my name is Jane Brooklyn Parker, my friends call me Brook, and some other people call me Jane. Me and my family are really close. I have my dad who is Mitch Parker my mom, El Parker and then there's my older brother who's next in running our family business, Elijah Parker

We're a really rich family because our family runs a 5 star hotel.

So I may have mentioned earlier that I have 'fake best friends' but my real ones are not part of our popular group.

They're more like the go-with-the-flow kind of people, so my bestfriends are Emma Wood, she has blonde hair and gorgeous brown eyes. Then there's Andrea Belle, she has long brown wavy hair and beautiful blue eyes.

Even though I'm popular I hang out with my real friends.

Oh and how can I forget. I have this bestfriend and his name is Bryce Johansen he is one of my closest friends and he has blonde hair put into a perfect quiff and green orbs.

We've been bestfriends since we were 3 years old and both are families are very close

So I'm 17 and live in London, and I'll be turning 18 on February 3. And I'll be graduating on May. That's basically my life. Okay all of that done back to reality.(A/N: date: April 24 2013 so just imagine that she turned 18 already okay bye)

I picked up my books from my locker and headed to chemistry class. I love chemistry, others think its boring but actually it's quite interesting.

This morning is off to a good start so far.

"Brook!" Madeline, my so called Bestfriend called me. I tried my best to put on a fake smile.

"Yes?" I asked trying not to sound annoyed

"Hang out with us at lunch later. 'Kay?" Madeline smiled. She had that dark pink lipstick on which made her look like a whore.

"Sure, gotta get to class by love." I smiled and kissed her cheek, I ran off to my classroom.

~•~•~•~•~•

"Brook!" Emma shouted.

"Hey love." I smiled and hugged her.

"You free this lunch time?" She asked

"Madeline called dibs before Chemistry. Sorry." I pouted and hugged her

"Not a problem. See you after school!" Emma said and ran off to Andrea and Bryce.

"Mad!" I put on my best fake smile as she walked towards me.

"Hey. Where's Logan?" She asked

"His football practice isn't done yet." I linked arms with her as we walked through the hallways.

Boys were wolf whistling, blocking our ways and flirting with us, but we just shoved them away. They know we were off limits by Logan and Madeline's boyfriend Chase.

"Ugh, I'm on a diet again I feel so fat." I rolled my eyes as I grabbed a salad bowl and water and placed them on my tray.

"You're not fat Hun, you're sexy and free!" Madeline fake laughed.

As we walked towards our table, again the boys were wolf whistling, while others were getting smacked in the head by their girlfriends.

I started picking on lettuce leaves and taking small bites on them. Then I felt someone sit beside me, kiss my cheek and put an arm over me.

"Logan!" I said cheerfully.

"Hey babe. You on a diet again?" He asked looking at my salad.

"Sorry, I'm just too fat." I pouted and looked down.

"You're perfect Jane Brooklyn Parker." Logan lifted my chin up and kissed my forehead.

After lunch my 'best friends' and I went to the park, yes there is a park inside my school, since our school was for rich and snotty kids.

Most of them were making out, and most of them were studying, our principal didn't really care about making out. Just as long as we never do 'it'.

I pulled Logan into a shaded tree and sat down beside him, I snuggled with him and rested my head on his chest, feeling his heartbeat.

Logan held my chin up and kissed me. A passionate kiss.

I didn't feel any sparks AT ALL when we kiss but, wait there was some, but I guess we really just love each other, but I think as friends? But let's just let that pass.

"Love you Brook." Logan whispered in my ear seductively and snuggled with me.

"Hey I'm gonna get my stuff at the locker come with me?" I stood up and held my hand out.

"Sure." He replied, and grabbed my hand. I 'tried' pulling him but I just fell onto him since he was muscular and stuff. He stood up and carried me in his shoulder like I wasn't really heavy.

"Logan! Put me down!" I giggled

"NO! No princess of mine will walk." He chuckled "Okay we're here." He put me down and hugged me tightly.

I opened the locker and grabbed my books for English.

I shut my locker and walked to the classroom hand in hand with Logan since we were in the same class in English.

~•~•~•~•~•

"BROOKLYN!" Emma tackled me into one of her Emma hugs. I giggled and hugged her back.

"So what's up?" I asked while fixing my clothes.

"WHAT'S UP?! WHAT'S UP?! The sky." She laughed

"Emma, is it normal that when me and Logan kiss I don't feel any sparks? But I do feel some, but not like you get butterflies in your stomach." I asked

"No! Of course not. Babe if you both don't feel any sparks then you're not meant to be."

"But I love him."

"He does to, but time will come that he MIGHT cheat on you since he is popular, he could get the gals he likes too."

"But he's been so loyal to me. I doubt that would happen."

"Yeah. But it's a possibility right?"

"You're right." I smiled and hugged her. "Thanks."

"Oh we have a party to attend to!" I giggled and searched for clothes inside my closet.

"What party? Isn't that tomorrow?" Emma laughed

"Oh yeah." I rolled on the floor laughing my bum off. "But wait, we could attend a party." I smirked

"What party?" Emma asked.

"Uh I don't know, um maybe AH Christine's party." A smirk crept into my face, Christine was a snotty popular cheerleader. She's popular because she's a cheerleader and that's that.

"I thought you hate her?" Emma said typing away into her phone.

"I do! But I want to make a scene since I have this good girl bad girl reputation. Plus I waaaaas invited why not come?" I ran to my closet looking for a nice dress to wear.

"Oh come on Brook you don't have to be that mean." Emma chuckled "On the second thought she did humiliate me in front of the other cheerleaders."

"See! You get my point. Nasty." I laughed, Emma was also a part of cheer leading. Me? I'm just a good singer that's all. I ALWAYS win during contests, and I LOVE painting so I guess that's that.

"Oh look!" I smirked and showed Emma the dress I was holding. It was fuchsia pink and it was fit. The top part was see through, so I needed a shirt inside it.

"Perfect!" Emma squealed and ran to look for clothes in my closet.

~•~•~•~•~•~•

"We look dazzling." I giggled and spun around. I wore my black sparkly pumps and straightened my hair a bit.

Emma was wearing a white tube tucked inside a red puffy skirt. She wore red pumps and curled her hair.

"I know." Emma laughed

Get ready Christine for a huge scene.

~•~•~•~•~•~•

"Brook!" Madeline squealed and hugged me.

"Maddie!" I fake squealed with her.

"I thought you won't come here?"

"I decided to make a scene." I winked

"Ooooooooh there's my bitch." Madeline laughed "Okay I'll go back to Chase now bye."

"Kay." I smiled

I walked to the buffet table and grabbed a cupcake.

"Brook." A high pitched voice said, I guess that's Christine.

"Chris." I smirked.

"It's Christine not Chris. Who invited you anyways?" Christine raised an eyebrow.

"You did. Don't you remember? You told me that I should come so more guests would come here." I smirked

"Well you turned down the invitation." She smirked

"YEAH! I did, but didn't you tell all these people that I'm coming? So of course I'd come. Why tell a lie aye." I gave her my red empty cup. "Please throw that away." I squeezed her shoulder as I walked towards Emma, I looked back and saw Christine stomping off, I chuckled at the sight of that.

"What's so funny?" Emma asked

"Christine." I laughed

"You really did embarrass her?" She smirked

"Of course I did!" I smiled, I felt my phone vibrate and grabbed it quick.

Christine Sanchez

Christine: Ain't this a sight?>;)

-

Attached on it was a picture of Logan kissing.

-

Me: Ha what a sight I see in my phone!;) hope u will have fun being embarrassed later.

Christine: Oh no... Be ready to BE embarrassed BROOKLYN.

Me: Yeah right like you can.;)

-

With that I locked my phone. And walked towards where Christine was.

"Hey Brooklyn." She smirked

"Christine." I raised an eyebrow as I checked her from top to bottom. She pointed towards the girls bathroom and smirked, I flipped my hair and walked towards the bathroom.

"LOGAN!" I shouted

"BROOK!" He exclaimed

"What. The." I didn't continue, it was really supposed to happen. Nothing could turn back time. "We're through." I smiled and walked out.

"Christine dear, did you ever think that would drive me crazy?" I laughed "Not love."

I walked towards where Emma was.

"Em, I'm tired I might head home now." I kissed her cheek and hugged her. "Night."

I walked out of Christine's flat and walked back home.

When I got home I changed into my pjs and fell asleep thinking about what happened, do I care about it, or what.

------------

GIF of Lucy Hale at the side as, Brooklyn

YAY! FIRST CHAPTERRR!!!:) meheheheheeehehehehe.x)

So here ya goooeess. The first chapter is like an introduction about her. Btw Brook is played by Lucy Hale k?:)

Xoxo,

Nics.❤✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 50 24
An ordinary girl living her life was forced to move with her family across the world to London. She warmed up to the idea after letting it sit for a...
4.4K 163 18
Choices make life. Choose right, everything will fall in place. Choose wrong, you and the people around you will be challenged. But are there...
5.5M 57.5K 36
Rose Gates is welcomed to the world of Stardom when she makes the life changing decision to help 5 celebrities hide from their screaming fans. She is...
954 2 33
This was supossed to be an ordinary summer for Caitlyn and her best friend Tyra. One day completely turns there summer upside down! For the better o...