๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘‘๐‘’, ๐’๐’–๐’•๐’†๐’“...

By Chrysannthemum

000 โ”Š๐ธ๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘‘๐‘’. . .๐ŸŒผ โ‹†๏ฝกหš. โ”€โ”€โ”€ โœถ : ยท ๐ŸŽ‘ ๐ŸŒŠ โ— ๐’‹๐’‹ ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’š๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’๐’Œ + ๐’“๐’‚๐’‡๐’† ๐’„๐’‚๐’Ž๐’†๐’“๐’๐’ โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„... More

๐„๐€๐’๐“๐’๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„!
๐’ + ๐‘ = ๐๐Ž๐๐๐ˆ๐„ & ๐‚๐‹๐˜๐ƒ๐„.
๐ˆ๐๐“๐‘๐Ž๐ƒ๐”๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐.
001 โ”Š๐€๐๐˜ ๐Š๐ˆ๐๐ƒ ๐Ž๐… ๐†๐”๐˜.
002 โ”Š๐๐‹๐„๐€๐’๐„, ๐ƒ๐Ž๐'๐“ ๐๐„ ๐€๐๐†๐‘๐˜.

๐Œ๐ˆ๐—๐“๐€๐๐„.

294 14 4
By Chrysannthemum

NOW PLAYING.....
𝐸𝑎𝑠𝑡𝑠𝑖𝑑𝑒 - 𝑯𝒂𝒍𝒔𝒆𝒚 𝒙 𝑩𝒆𝒏𝒏𝒚 𝑩𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒐

ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮
0:01 ─●──────── 3:29
◁          II          ▷

♪ Give me your heart 'cause I ain't gonna break it.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

They don't know about us: 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
" They don't know about the up all nights. They don't know I've waited all my life. . Just to find a love that feels this right. "

World we created: 𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐎𝐍
" When I leave I'm not lookin' for a replacement for what I got. I need you to trust and believe when I say this. Ain't nothin' or nobody that's ever gonna break us."

Collide: 𝐑𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐥 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧
" Although I'm not perfect, I feel perfect in your eyes. Turn the lights on, honey, I don't really wanna hide, not tonight. Come and crash into me 'cause I want us to collide. "

Moonlight: 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐕𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐖𝐚𝐚𝐥
" Remember last year when you told me that these will be lifelong stories. The light from your eyes made it feel like, we're dancing in the moonlight. "

Shut up and dance: 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍
" Oh don't you dare look back. Just keep your eyes on me. I said you're holding back. She said shut up and dance with me. "

Carolina: 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐒𝐭𝐲𝐥𝐞𝐬
" There's not a drink that I think could sink her
How would I tell her that she's all I think about? "

I wanna be yours: 𝐀𝐫𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐤𝐞𝐲𝐬
" Secrets I have held in my heart. Are harder to hide than I thought. Maybe I just wanna be yours.
I wanna be yours."

Wildest Dreams: 𝐓𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐫 𝐒𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐭
" You'll see me in hindsight.Tangled up with you all night. Burnin' it down. "

Pillowtalk: 𝐙𝐀𝐘𝐍
" I'm seeing the pain, seeing the pleasure. Nobody but you, 'body but me. 'Body but us, bodies together. I love to hold you close, tonight and always. "

Me and my husband: 𝐌𝐢𝐭𝐬𝐤𝐢
" And I am the idiot with the painted face.
In the corner, taking up space. But when he walks in, I am loved, I am loved. "

Line without a hook: 𝐑𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐠𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐲
" Baby, I am a wreck when I'm without you.
I need you here to stay. "

Favorite crime: 𝐎𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐑𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨
" It's bittersweet to think about the damage that we do. 'Cause I was going down, but I was doing it with you. Yeah, everything we broke, and all the trouble that we made. But I say that I hate you with a smile on my face. "

Another love: 𝐓𝐨𝐦 𝐎𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐥
" I wanna sing a song, that'd be just ours. But I sang 'em all to another heart. And I wanna cry, I wanna fall in love. But all my tears have been used up. "

Two ghosts: 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐒𝐭𝐲𝐥𝐞𝐬
" We're not who we used to be. We're just two ghosts standing in the place of you and me.
Trying to remember how it feels to have a heartbeat. "

I knew you were trouble: 𝐓𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐫 𝐒𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐭
" He was long gone when he met me
And I realize the joke is on me, yeah! "

American Money: 𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐒
" So take me to the paradise. It's in your eyes.
Green like american money. You taste just right.
Sweet like Tennessee honey. "

I see red: 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐰
" I'll remember those words, when I come for your soul, your soul. Know that you, you dug your own grave, now lie in it. You're so cruel, but revenge is a dish best served cold. "

Moral of the story: 𝐀𝐬𝐡𝐞
" They say it's better to have loved and lost. Than never to have loved at all. That could be a load of shit. But I just need to tell you all. "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 19.3K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
116K 3.6K 79
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
1M 39.2K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
423K 28.7K 43
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...