𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐃�...

By chickennuggetgremlin

❝ ꜱᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴍʏ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ʀᴇᴠᴏʟᴠᴇꜱ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ.❞ ❝ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴀ ꜱᴀᴅ, ꜱᴀᴅ ʏᴇᴛ ᴡᴇɪʀᴅ ᴅᴜᴅᴇ. ❞ In a galaxy far... More

Season 1 ぜ日い
【Chapter 1】
【Chapter 2】
【Chapter 3】
【Chapter 4】
【Chapter 5】
【Chapter 6】
【Chapter 7】
【Chapter 8】
【Chapter 9】
【Chapter 10】
【Chapter 11】
【Chapter 12】
【Chapter 13】
【Chapter 14】
【Chapter 16】
【Chapter 17】
【Chapter 18】
【Chapter 19】
【Chapter 20】

【Chapter 15】

6.8K 269 149
By chickennuggetgremlin

ஜ۞ஜ

ஜ۞ஜ

*𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

Stretching, (Y/n) looked down at her hands and smirked. "Thank apples I'm no longer fairy dust!" (Y/n) sighed happily, the past images of herself being used to help fly little kids no longer in her mind. 

"Looks like we're back to our own world." Meliodas said as he looked around, trying to find where that overpowered girl went. "That was so weird!" Diane exclaimed, looking down at her hand. "To be honest, I kinda want to do that again." (Y/n) commented, her smirk still present on her face. 

Turning around to face the surprised Elizabeth, (Y/n) tilting her head. "Girl you good-" 

"That's-" Elizabeth began only to be stopped by Meliodas. "Oh, she reached the Necropolis by putting herself into a state of near-death." Meliodas answered nobody's question, he was just wishing to show off his smarts. 

"Eli, next time please don't interrupt me."(Y/n) asked her earning a shy sorry from Elizabeth. "Doesn't that mean that she's gonna wake up soon?!" Hawks exclaimed in alarm, his ears lifting comically. (Y/n) gave Hawks a scary smile, a dark aura surrounding her making Hawks shiver in fear. 

"Yep, and once she does she'll pull out her sword and chop you into little pieces-" Stopping (Y/n) by giving her an apple that he found in her bag, Meliodas smiled down at the shivering Hawks. "She isn't herself when she doesn't eat apples, so don't worry about getting chopped into little pieces... for now." Meliodas said the last part in a dark tone, also playing along with (Y/n).

Shivering in fear of what he just said, Hawks looked up at them only to see both of them giving him devilish smirks with an imaginary pitchfork in hand, horns appearing on their heads along with a pointy tail swaying side-to-side. 

"M-Mamma!" Hawks yelled as waterfall tears fell from his eyes as he began to run around in despair, Elizabeth trying to calm him down. "I-If she's going to wake up soon, then I suggest that we leave soon everyone!" Elizabeth put forth her idea, but these people are a group of suicidal idiots.

"Let's kill her while the killings good." Ban suggested, a teasing smirk on his face as his blood-red eyes glared down at Guila's form. "That's not really cash money of you, hedgehog." (Y/n) deadpanned, her eyes showing as a small dot's as she looked at Ban. Ban shrugged, leaning down on (Y/n), and placing his head on top of hers. 

"She threatened to hurt you, though." Ban pouted down at her only for the same comical beady eyes to look back up at him. "That weird girl is right, it'll be very barbaric of us if we do so, it's best if I just petrify her." King gave his idea, floating up in the air with his green leopard pillow tucked under his arm. 

"Nah, let me and (Y/n) handle this." Meliodas stated, his arms crossed as he held a serious expression, (Y/n) doing the same as she tried to hide a snicker. 

˜"*°•.˜"*°• ---- •°*"˜.•°*"˜

"Holy shit! I drew an ass on her nose! So whenever she pushes it up and down it looks like it twerking!" (Y/n) cackled as she slammed down the bottle of apple juice on the ground, tears coming out of her eyes as she began to wheeze at the memory. 

Meliodas fell to his side as he clutched his stomach, also crying from the memory. "You guys should have been there! We gotta do that again, (Y/n)!" Meliodas breathed out, grabbing onto (Y/n) shoulder as he tried to get up only for (Y/n) to also fall as both of them were know in the ground, the memory keeping replaying in their mind. 

"Captain! Stop laughing! Din-din's ready so open wide!" Diane demanded as she pushed the huge fish towards Meliodas who was still laughing, not minding the fish. Huffing as he ignored her, Diane turned her attention over towards (Y/n) who was beginning to slightly calm down.

"Hey, (Y/n), open up!" Diane exclaimed and pushed the fish at her, though (Y/n) just stared at it, the smirk still on her face. "That's way too big, Snakey." (Y/n) shook her head and tried to get up only for Meliodas to pull her back down as he tried to calm himself, failing miserably. 

"Um, Diane? Are your injuries really okay now?" King asked her, concern clear in his voice. "Simp." (Y/n) stated as she took another sip of her apple juice, no longer looking at Diane or King. Snapping his head over towards (Y/n), King glared at her. "I am not a simp-"

"You're a simp, right there, what you just asked Snakey proves it." (Y/n) cut him off and took another long sip of her apple juice while looking at the fuming King straight in the eye. "I'm fine, (Y/n) checked me for injuries a couple of minutes ago actually!" Diane beamed happily as she remembered what happened. 

"Poor Snakey was hurt a little bit so I just pulled out my healing kit and healed her." (Y/n) informed King making his eyes widen in surprise. "Wait, you're a healer?!" Meliodas and Ban said at the same time only to turn towards one another and glare at each other. 

"Wow, making out in my room and now saying each other's sentences? Your love is blossoming beautifully." (Y/n) sighed dreamily as she imagined both of them hugging each other saying how much they love-

"Wait! Captain and Ban made out?!" King yelled in disbelief as he got in front of her face, pure surprise on his face. (Y/n) nodded, "Yep, saw it with my own eyes." Turning around to face Ban and Meliodas, King smirked. "I never knew you swung that way Ban-"

"I don't! I really don't! It's all a misunderstanding-!" Shushing Ban, (Y/n) put down her finger and patted his shoulder. "Don't worry, all of us support you. Being in love with one another is nothing bad, it's just love." (Y/n) reassured him and patted Meliodas' shoulder as well. 

"I'm not gay!" Meliodas exclaimed, trying to change (Y/n) mind only for her to shake her head. "You don't have to hide anything from me, Marshmellow. The closet sucks being in." (Y/n) gave him a wink and walked back over towards King as Hawks, Elizabeth, and Diane tried to hold in their laughter. 

"You're a healer?" King whispered in her ear only for (Y/n) to shake her head. "I just did what my mom did to me when I was younger; I kissed her little injures to help them feel better." (Y/n) replied in a hushed tone, winking at the end as she went back to looking at Meliodas and Ban glaring at each other. 

King looked down at her in confusion. 'Who the hell is she?' King shook his head and went back to looking at the drunk Ban as he tries to make Meliodas shut up. Tsking as he wasn't able to make his captain back down, Ban looked back over at King and pointed a finger at him, grinning from ear-to-ear.

"Dumbass, she pretended to be hurt to get the Captain to fawn over her!" Ban exclaimed as he wobbled over towards (Y/n) and slung an arm over her shoulders, both of them still drinking their drinks. Looking back over at Ban, King glared at him. "Diane's not that kind of girl!" King defended the guilty Diane as she looked away.

"Simp." (Y/n) commented making an irk mark appear on King's forehead. "I am not a simp!" King yelled at (Y/n) as he pointed his finger at her not fazing the stoic female. "Simp." (Y/n) continued making Ban smirk in glee. 

"Simp." Ban continued as he almost fell if it wasn't for (Y/n) keeping him up. "Ban-!"

"Calm down, you two." Meliodas ordered them as he was now sitting next to Elizabeth who was still comforting Hawks. "Now that we're on the topic of girls, I never asked, what's your relationship with the Captain?" King asked (Y/n), him still floating making (Y/n) look up at him. 

(Y/n) tilted her head as she put on a thinking face. "Um... he's a person who gives me money." (Y/n) replied as she took another sip from her jug of apple juice. King sweatdropped, 'So a sugar daddy?' 

"I do say that we are of the lovers kind-" Pushing Meliodas' face away from her body, (Y/n) side-eyed glared him. "I should really report you for sexual assault." (Y/n) stated making Meliodas panic. "You know I don't mean it like that." Meliodas tried to defend himself only for (Y/n) to give him more judgmental glares. 

Sighing, (Y/n) looked back towards King. "He and I are just friends, occasionally partners in crime, but we're just friends." (Y/n) shrugged her shoulders and finished her apple juice, putting down the jug and pulling out an apple. 

Frowning at what his Captain tried to do, King looked over at the other female. "What's your name?" King asked her, (Y/n) putting Meliodas down inside the ground since he tried to grope Elizabeth again.

Elizabeth flinched as she shyly blushed, turning away from King's stare as she tried to desperately get (Y/n) attention. Feeling someone staring at her, (Y/n) turned around and saw Elizabeth giving her desperate glances. Nodding in understanding (Y/n) walked over towards King and wrapped her arm around King's neck. 

"She's..." Looking over towards Elizabeth said girl mouthed out her name as (Y/n) nodded. "... Elizabeth Liones, the third princess of the Kingdom Of Liones, peasant." (Y/n) introduced her friend to the mini adult as she watched King begin to panic. 

"A-A princess?!" King exclaimed in disbelief, his panicking beginning to rise. Looking back over at (Y/n), King hit her on the head and glared at her. "You should have told me sooner!" King scolded (Y/n) as she only shrugged. "You never asked."

"If I had known, I would have made myself presentable!" King yelled in anger as he clenched his fist, beginning to make a weird sound.  "Do any of us look like we came to see royalty- Oh shit!" (Y/n) yelled in surprise as she saw King suddenly turn into a different person, his stature much bigger now with much fuller lips as his clothes was richly decorated with a golden color. 

Ban spit out his beer as he watched King in disbelief. "Hey, your clothes changed!" Meliodas commented, his jug of beer still in his hand. "Look closer!" Ban yelled at him, his cheeks still pink due to the power of beer. 

"It requires mental effort to change into this form." King explained to him, his voice also changed. "Sheesh, what a pig." Hawks commented making Ban look at him in confusion. 

"I am the King the Grizzly Sin of the Seven Deadly Sins-" Putting a hand on his shoulder, (Y/n) looked at him with a deadpanned expression. "Please, stop, go back to your other form, your scent is making me nauseous." (Y/n) pleaded as she tried to gulp down the vomit that tried to rise from her throat.

"Please don't be so stressed out. Feel free to relax." Elizabeth reassured him making (Y/n) smile at her in gratitude. "Oh, well, if you insist." King agreed as he changed back, falling as (Y/n) caught him in her arms and sat down on the Chastiefol.

"I'm out of practice, that was exhausting." King commented only to turn a bright red as he found that he was in the arms of a god- I mean, (Y/n).

"His clothes changed back!"

"Look closer, damn it!"

"Get off of me!" King yelled as he tried to push (Y/n) face away as his own face was flustered, his eyes almost hazy. (Y/n) remained a neutral expression as she looked back down at King. "If I let go of you won't allow me to sit down on your green leopard pillow, and that's just sad." (Y/n) sighed in disappointment as she imagined the number of times that day that she kept glancing at his pillow and not being able ontop of it, what can she say? It was comfy.

"I don't care! Let go of me!" King continued to yell at her only for (Y/n) to yawn and lay down on the pillow, hugging King close to her chest. "Can you just shut up and sleep? I haven't been able to sleep well lately so shut up." (Y/n) whispered as she closed her eyes, slowly drifting off to apple land. 

"L-Let go!" King continued to demand her to let him go, only to huff and give up as soft snores left (Y/n) throat. Glaring at King, both Ban and Meliodas appeared behind him. 

"Lucky bastard."

"No fair." 

Meliodas and Ban frowned down at King making him sweat, burying his head further on (Y/n) chest to try to not feel their glares, only to blush as he figured out their position.

'I can't... deal with this anymore...' So, King passed out.

(ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴅᴀʏ/ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴍʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇꜱ!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.5K 1.7K 19
"𝘌𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘣𝘭𝘶𝘦 𝘰𝘳 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘸𝘯, 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳. 𝘈 𝘭𝘰𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘵, 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦 3𝘳𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘋𝘦𝘤𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳. 𝘌𝘺...
17.6K 628 21
"𝐻𝑎𝑙𝑓 𝑎 𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡'𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑎𝑙 𝑜𝑓𝑓𝑒𝑟." 𝑆𝑜𝑙𝑑 𝑎𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝑏𝑦 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑜𝑤𝑛 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠...
116K 2.2K 36
This is a story about when you watch an anime your friend is begging you to watch. But when you watch the anime you get knocked out. You find yoursel...
114K 3K 67
(Y/n), (L/n) is a powerful warrior in the demon clan, she's also the second leader of the ten commandments and the wife of the Demon King's oldest so...