ɢᴜᴇsᴛ ʜᴏᴜsᴇ ᴏғ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ⟳ɴᴄᴛ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ

jisungistheloml

⟳ɢʜᴏsᴛʟʏ ʜᴏᴛᴇʟ ᴀᴜ ⟳ɪ sᴛɪʟʟ ʜᴀᴛᴇ ʏᴏᴜ. ᴡʜᴀᴛᴇᴠᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜ sᴀʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ. (ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ɪᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴇᴠᴇɴ sᴜʀᴇ ɪғ ɪᴛs sᴄᴀʀʏ) NOTE:... Еще

CAST
CAST (ii)
♮𝟏
♮𝟐
♮𝟑
♮𝟒
♮5
♮6
♮7
♮8
♮9
♮10
♮11
♮12
♮13
♮14
♮15
16♮
17♮
♮18
♮19
♮20
♮21
♮22
♮24
♮25
♮26
♮27
♮28

♮23

46 2 5
jisungistheloml

"A tide that is taking me under."

Pathetic.

Absolutely Pathetic.

She was surrounded by the dark fog of the Unfair World. Separated from the one thing she absolutely adored at a young age.

It broke her but she still managed to stay strong to reunite again, one day.

"There are rumours that she killed her family, stay at a safe distance from her."

"How are filthy disgusting creatures like her even allowed to  attend school."

"They say it was an argument related to drugs and she got angry and stabbed her father on his eyes multiple times with a pair of Scissors. It caused an immediate death."
"What about her mom and her siblings?"

"Her mother tried to run for her life with the rest of her children but she cut her artery and she bled to death. We don't know what happened to the sibling or maybe siblings though."

"Why don't the police arrest her?"

"They say they don't have enough proof to arrest her."

"What?! Looks like someone paid them because all suspicions point in her direction."

"Yeah I know. Let's just stay away from her"

"I have no interest in getting close to a psychopath who happens to be a murderer as well."

Murderer.

Psychopath.

Filthy disgusting creature.

Die.

Die.

Die.

"Noona wake up." Hyeri squinted her eyes to the bright light coming from the windows. Her hair sticking everywhere from her face to her pillow.

"Jisung."

"You're the last one to wake up. Freshen up quickly or there will be no breakfast left for you." Jisung said and opened the window.

"Oh right I  almost forgot. Hyewon told me today is cleaning day since this place is actually not that clean. So noona you better come down and eat so that you have enough energy to clean."

Hyeri simply nodded and got out of bed.

"I'll be down in 10."  Jisung showed an 'okay' sign and left the girl to do her thing.

"Why am I suddenly reminded of that time." Hyeri splashed her face with water multiple times to wake herself up completely.

"No playing with food kids." "They aren't even kids anymore." Mark and Doyeon once again had given up on the group, it was too early for that.

"You too Renjun? I thought you were better than that." Yuri sighed along with the two.

"People, namely Zhong Chenle and Choi Yerim made me do it." He picked up his plate and went to sit beside Yuri.

"Now that's a good boy."
"I'm not a dog."

"But you told me you barked because that one girl asked you to."

"Yuri, I was like 6, totally in love with my first crush." Renjun answered, poking his pancake with his fork.

Everyone stopped in their tracks when they heard Renjun.

"YOU BARKED FOR SOMEONE." Jaerin loudly said, making sure everyone present there heard it.

"Great now the whole world knows." Renjun whined while the rest were on the floor laughing their asses off.

"Why is everyone laughing?" Once again everyone stopped but this time because of Haechan's voice.

"Looks like someone had some good night sleep." Mark got up to hug him, only to be pulled back down by Doyeon.

"Mark I know you're trying to avoid the green juice I made. First drink it and then hug him or whatever."

"Caught me." He raised his hands in the air and sat back down, forcing the juice down his throat.

"Well yeah i guess so?" Haechan answered, setting down his plate next to Renjun.

Soon everyone including Hyeri and Haechan were eating quietly. It was a little too awkward for anything. No one said a word and it bugged Hyewon.

"Okay so everyone PAY ATTENTION HERE. Since today is cleaning day and this place is alot bigger than I expected, we shall divide and clean." She announced standing on her chair with Mark holding her hand, making sure she doesn't fall.

"And since you guys are lazy asses sometimes, I did call some help."

"–but that doesn't mean you will do nothing. All of you have to clean your rooms and YES that Includes the bathrooms." Everyone nodded, having it crystal clear.

After washing their dishes, the group was ready to do some intense cleaning.

"Jaerin you fucking bitch, STOP TAKING MY EYE PATCHES I BARELY HAVE ANY LEFT." Hyewon yelled checking her bag to find only one pack of eye patches left.

"What the fuck Hyewon? Language. Where did you learn that from?" Renjun barged into her and Jisung's room.

"Hmm I wonder where." Yuri spoke from behind him, holding back her laughter.

"I know right?" Chenle peeked from behind the room door surprising everyone.

"Since when were you even behind that?" Hyewon asked and Chenle just awkwardly smiled.
"Well you see–"

"Have ya'll seen Chenle I told him to get some tea and he isn't back yet." Yerim entered the room as well.

"But the kitchen is downstairs?" Jisung asked confused why she would need tea in midst of cleaning in the first place.

"oH wAiT yerim whAt-" Hyewon dropped the only eye patches she had left.

"I swear I'll explain but first tell me where Chenle is."

"Turn around." She turned around and saw a stuck chenle behind the door.

"Look I'm sorry–" He tried to explain but was cut short by Yerim.
"Save it lele."

One by one everyone left and Hyewon's eye patches laid on the floor covered in dust.

"Hyewon I'm–" Jisung tried to comfort her but hey the girl just lost her only pair of eye patches.

"I can't do this anymore."

8:30 pm

"Finally we're done." Everyone sat down. Well more like dropped down cause their legs gave up.

"That took WAY longer than I expected." Hyewon Said picking up her phone to play some music.

"Yeah and it was a lot harder to clean because there was too much dust and webs around. Probably cause its been 2 years since anyone stayed here." Doyeon replied.

"Um guys." Hyeri quietly started and everyone looked over to her.

"I'm sorry about what happened yesterday. I made it too awkward and uncomfortable for everyone. I apologise for my words Haechan , I shouldn't have said those things to you. You don't have to forgive me or anything."

For some reason Haechan felt a weight lifted off his shoulder. It made him come back to ease. He didn't know why hyeri said that to him and to be honest he didn't want to know. As long as she apologised for it sincerely, he didn't see the need to question.

"It's okay. I'm glad you apologised." He smiled in return.

"As an apology, I made food for everyone. So if everyone is okay, shall we eat?"

"Thanks noona I was really hungry." Jisung lightly jumped which made hyewon squel and and pinch his cheeks.

"Stop being so cute Jisung." She said ruffling his hair.

"don't touch my hair hyewon."

"whatever you say baby." Hyewon winked at him, creating light blush on his cheeks.

"You've been hanging out with Jaemin alot lately." Mark couldn't help but point out the similarities.

"yup we're besties you know." Jaemin and Hyewon gave each other a TIGHT hug showing their  bestie love.

"Jisung are you okay? You're red." Hyewon placed her hands on his cheeks and his forehead.

"Quit teasing him Hyewon. Let the boy breathe." Jeno said and pulled Jisung away from Hyewon's reach and Lia held her back.

"Let's just eat and go to sleep. The vacation officially starts tomorrow."

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

331K 7.7K 49
❦︎• ᴀ sᴛᴏʀʏ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴀ ɢɪʀʟ ɢᴇᴛs ᴅᴀɪʟʏ ʜɪᴄᴋᴇʏs ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ's ғᴜᴄᴋʙᴏʏ [there may be a few spelling mistakes and errors. please ignore! also this i...
26.2K 1K 17
❝︎we're not gonna be young forever.❞︎ ✘ an nct 00 line fanfic. HHYUNGGU 2021
4.1K 103 16
Where Lee Haechan doesn't believe in love, until Huang Renjun enters his life. - A short book where a lot of events happen. 03.30.22 - 04.23.22
2.2K 63 26
"𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘦, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 �...