Destiny's Will

Inaayat_10 tarafından

Separated by the destiny, connected by their hearts! Their story was like a half crescent moon, Incomplete, y... Daha Fazla

COPYRIGHT
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHARACTERS
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
NOTE- Please do not skip
CHAPTER 21
NEW BOOK
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
Chapter 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
NEW BOOK
IMPORTANT NOTE
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
NEXT CHAPTER?
CHAPTER 34
ANNOUNCEMENT
NEXT CHAPTER?
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
NEXT UPDATE?
EPILOGUE
NEW BOOK

CHAPTER 37

1.7K 119 76
Inaayat_10 tarafından

Hi all!

Here I am with the final chapter of this book. Hope you will like it!!

Please can I get some inline comments..

Happy Reading😉

■■■■■■

He went towards the door and twisted the knob but Nandini's words made him turn back to look at her with a shine in his eyes.

Nandini- aaj laga ki Nandini ka Manik wapas aa gaya.

Manik- Manik hai toh Nandini ka hi hai, Nandini ke bina toh Manik bhi nahi hai.

They both smiled and he left closing the door behind him.

After two minutes, Nandini heard a knock on the door. She looked up to find Sanya there.

Sanya- Ma'am Mr. Shekhawat is asking for you and Manik sir.

Manik- So let's go.

The ladies turned back to find Manik standing there with a confident smile adorning his face.

Nandini- But the presentation?

Manik- leave it on me, everything is set. Come.

Manik gestured her to come and the two of them headed towards the conference room as Sanya had to attend an urgent work call.

When they were a few steps away from the room, Nandini stopped Manik holding his arm.

Nandini- Manik, what are you upto? Mujhe kuch theek nahi lag raha.

Manik- everything is under control. Do you trust me?

Manik asked softly raising his other hand for her to hold. Nandini blinked a few times while staring at his hand. The question was simple, did she trust him? She looked at disappointment and pain spreading on Manik's face when she didn't hold his hand. She noticed him slowly withdrawing his hand.

Something felt wrong. Her stomach clenched and she felt as if her heart had stopped beating, looking at his hand going away from her. It felt as if she was losing him, AGAIN, as if, he was going far from her, AGAIN. That's what she had wanted when he had returned in her life this time. She wanted him to leave her and go. She wanted him to feel the pain and hurt that she gone through all these years. But now that it was happening, why didn't her heart feel peace? She questioned her mind, was she ready to let him go away from her yet again? But her mind was blank, instead, her heart screamed, NO and she immediately held his hand and nodded with a beaming smile,

Nandini- I TRUST YOU MANIK.

Manik's gaze snapped at her and his eyebrows rose in surprise.

Nandini- YES, I DO.

Tears brimmed in his eyes listening to the words that his heart had craved for.

Manik- Sachi

His voice came out so low, that it was almost inaudible.

Nandini- Muchi

Nandini wiped his tears and stretched his lips upwards to make him smile.

Nandini- Let's go now.

Manik- jana zaroori hain, wapas bhaag chalte hai. Tum mil gayi, ab yeh deal mile na mile, I don't care.

Nandini- arre, what do you mean you don't care? Listen Mr. Malhotra, Mere aur humari beti ke na bohot nakhre hai, you know, we have a lot of demands, aur saari puri karni hai tumhe. And for that you would have to work, work very hard so stop sulking and come let's go.

Saying this, Nandini opened the door of the conference room and entered inside. Manik too entered behind her, with a huge smile on his lips. He bent towards her ear and whispered,

Manik- I will fulfill every wish of my angel and my princess, promise.

Nandini smiled at him and Manik gestured her to move towards the display screen. He played the presentation and Nandini was surprised to look at it. It was the same presentation that she had made.

She turned towards Manik and asked,

Nandini- Manik yeh kaise?

Manik understood her confusion.

Manik- Gentlemen, before beginning, I would want to share something with you. A few minutes back, when Nandini was about to begin with the presentation, she found it to be missing. On getting my tech team to look into the issue, they informed me that her laptop had been hacked by our rival company to get hold of our confidential statements. However, the problem has been solved and the data has been retrieved too. Also the company that had indulged in this offence has been sued. Thank you for your corporation, so let's begin.

Manik looked at Nandini,

Manik- All the best!

Nandini gave him a dazzling smile and started with the presentation. After half an hour, it came to an end.

Nandini- Thank you.

The room was filled with applause. Her eager eyes looked at only one face, the face that was glowing with happiness and pride, the face of her Manik.

Mr. Shekhawat- I am ready to invest in the project, you may get the legal papers ready.

Manik- Thank you Mr. Shekhawat.

Mr. Shekhawat- Well done both of you!

Saying this, he took their leave. Eventually, the whole room got empty, leaving behind Nandini, Manik and Mr. Mehta.

Mr. Mehta- Congratulations!

Manik- Thank you

Nandini- it would not have been possible without you investing in our

She was cut by Mr. Mehta,

Mr. Mehta- I am not congratulating you guys for the project.

Manik- then?

Mr. Mehta smiled mischievously.

Mr. Mehta- the glow on the faces of two certain people and the love in the air is enough to tell me what's brewing!

Nandini looked down shyly while Manik said,

Manik- why do you have to be so annoying all the time?

Nandini elbowed him and gestured him to shut his mouth.

Manik- what!?

Mr. Mehta- Anyways, I will leave now and don't forget to invite me for your wedding.

He said with a teasing smile and left. Nandini's cheeks had turned rosy and Manik too looked here and there.

Manik- I..I was about to propose you but this man loves to spoil things.

Nandini looked at him not knowing what to say.

Nandini- so?

Manik- So what? Say yes!

Nandini- yes for what? You never asked me out!

Manik- matlab if I ask you out, your answer will be yes.

Nandini- Maine aisa kab kaha?

Manik- abhi toh kaha.

Nandini- Nahi kaha.

Manik- toh matlab you don't want to marry me again?

Nandini- Nahi when did I say so?

Manik- haan bhi nahi kaha, na bhi nahi kaha. What do you want to say Nandini?

Nandini whined looking at his teasing expression.

Nandini- Manik!

She started to hit him lightly on his chest. He held her fists and pulled her more into himself, engulfing her in a hug.

Manik- I love you would be Mrs. Malhotra.

Nandini- I love you too Mr. Malhotra.

Aadhya- And I love you both too!

They looked at the door to find their little princess standing there.

They both bend down, surprised.

Nandini- how did you come?

Aadhya- Surprise! I had a half day so I called Sanya didi to bring me to you both as your phones were not reachable.

Manik- so smart! Just like

Aadhya and Nandini(together)- Mommy

Manik- Mummy ki chamchi

Aadhya- did you say something?

Nandini- haan Manik, what did you say?

Manik- I said that I love you both.

Aadhya and Nandini smiled looking at each other before saying,

Aadhya and Nandini- and we both love you too!

●●●●●●●●●THE END●●●●●●●●

Hey guys,

How was the update?

Here is where it ends! I am grateful to each one of you for supporting this book throughout. Thank you guyss🥰

Hope that you enjoyed this book!!

Any thoughts that you want to share now that this book has come to an end?

Let me know your review of the book:-)

DON'T FORGET TO HIT THE STAR BUTTON AND LEAVE YOUR PRECIOUS COMMENTS!!

The epilogue will be out super soon so till then, Stay tuned:-)

Thank you!

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

48.2K 2.5K 15
Manik Malhotra And Nandini Murthy Once Upon a time when they were together forever but something happens and they got separate...!!!!!! will destiny...
78.5K 4.9K 62
Manan ff A beautiful game of destiny So this is my first story hope you guys like it This story is about two people who are best friends and did no...
576K 24.7K 61
Manik and nandani separate due to an accident, but this is not the end of their story, but a beginning of new journey! Experience love, betrayal and...
114K 9.1K 20
SOME PARTS IN THE BOOK ARE PRIVATE YOU NEED TO FOLLOW ME TO READ THOSE PARTS ONLY MY FOLLOWERS CAN READ THOSE PARTS. (The book was first titled 'Ste...