Money Trees

By phatblackhottie

"Everybody gon' respect the shooter. But the one in front of the gun lives forever." Read to find out! cover... More

cast๐Ÿ’ญ
one
two
three
four
additional cast โ˜๏ธ
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven (filler)
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twentyone
twentytwo
twentythree
twentyfour
twentyfive
twentysix
twentyseven
twentyeight
twentynine
thirty
thirtyone
thirtytwo
thirtythree
thirtyfour
thirtyfive
thirtysix
thirtyseven
thirtyeight
thirtynine (filler)
forty
fortyone
fortytwo
fortythree
fortyfour
fortysix
fortyseven
fortyeight
fortynine
fifty
fiftyone
fiftytwo
fiftythree
epilogue

fortyfive

3.9K 250 47
By phatblackhottie

* not edited, excuse mistakes *

Jahir Brown
Friday Night
📍Illusion Nightclub
11:47 pm

"Damn I ain't seen y'all in a minute." Prince said as Rob, Terrance, and I walked in the club.

"Yeah not since my sisters came in here and fucked the club up.... literally." Terrance said causing him and Rob to start laughing.

I nudged him causing him to clear his throat.

"We apologize about that by the way." Terrance said making me shake my head.

"Anyway, we need you to help us out with some information." I told him.

"What kinda information you talkin?" Prince asked.

"Can we go somewhere a lil more private? Too many folks around." Rob said.

"Yeah we can go in my office." He told us.

"Go head do y'all thug thizzle, I'll be over there." Terrance said rushing over to the dancers while me and Rob followed Prince to his office.

"First things first, how far back these cameras go?" Rob asked him.

"Every year the cameras get physically copied then erased in the system so we have enough storage for the next year, I keep the film in here." Price said opening a cabinet with boxes labeled by the year.

"Ight can we go through the 2019 box?" I asked.

"Yeah, you know what date?"

"Saturday May 25th." I told him. He got the CD out from that day and put it into the laptop displaying the footage on the screen.

"Skip to around 12 am." I told him.

"Ight pause it and go to the street view." I said once it played a lil longer. He did so and pressed play.

It showed me and the guys leaving out the club and heading to where Jay was at.

A minute or two later a figure came out after us pulling away from the car and into the direction we were going.

"Who that? Zoom in." I told Prince, when he did I just started shaking my head.

"I know that ain't who I think it is." Prince sighed.

"I knew she had something to do with this bullshit."
Rob said as we all stared at Nia stupid ass following us on the way to Jay spot.

"She still work here?" I asked Prince.

"Nah."

"Y'all still fuck around?"

"She's my fiancé nigga. Why?" He asked me getting defensive.

"Nigga what you mean why? I need to know what she saw that night and if she told the feds something bout it." I told him.

"Ima be real jit, I can't even let that go down." He
told me.

"Wanna bet?" Rob said pressing him but I pushed him back.

"Prince you know we go way back. Let's not forget that lil situation I got you out of in '16. If I ain't put in that word for you, they was finna spin the bin on your whole family. I let all that shit you did with Indya slide cause I know how she can get, but we both know you owe me nigga." I told him looking down at my AppleWatch seeing Indya was calling me. I declined it.

"Ight Breezy, but I gotta be here when y'all talk." He said.

"That's cool tell her pull up right now and hurry
up cause I got something to do." I told him.

"I'm finna call her now." He said pulling his phone out.

"Watch him Rob, I gotta take this call right quick and get Terrance stupid ass." I told him.

I walked out the back going into the bathroom calling Indya.

"Jahir, why you leave me here? You know I can't handle both our families at the same time without you." She answered whispering.

"You'll be ight. I know yo ass ain't hiding." I said laughing.

"I sure the fuck am hiding right in the closet. If your Aunt Hope makes one more slick comment about me before I can even lose my shit, my momma gon bat that lady I'm telling you now." She said making me laugh even harder.

"Record that shit to, that old bitch deserve it. But try to enjoy your time tonight I'll see you tomorrow." I told her.

"Noo, I thought you was coming home tonight." She said whining.

"Stop acting like you Syn age and be with your family. I love you and I'll see you tomorrow." I told her.

"Okay, I love you too. Bye." She said then hung up.

Majority of the ladies on both sides of our family was at our house "hanging out" but Indya doesn't know the real reason why.

Indya had no idea what I had coming for her tomorrow and none of my loud mouth aunties better tell her either. But first I had to deal with this situation.

I walked out the bathroom and onto the club floor spotting Terrance letting some strippers do body shots off him.

"Terrance! Bring yo ass on man!" I told him.

"Aht aht! Just cause you married that don't have shit to do with me." He said flipping me off.

"Nigga we here for business and you playing, come on!" I told him.

He sucked his teeth stomping behind me like a bad ass toddler as we went into Prince office.

"This better be good since I was so rudely interrupted." Terrance said.

"Nigga shut up and look." Rob said pointing towards the screen playing Terrance what we saw.

"Aw hell nah! This bitch can't never mind her own business." Terrance said.

"Watch that bitch word." Prince said.

"Bitch bitch bitch. I don't give a fuck, fuck the both of y'all." He said making me turn to the side so he couldn't see me laughing.

"You need to grow the fuck up man." Rob said laughing.

"Nigga fuck you! Y'all really could get out I don't have to help y'all." Prince said.

"Do we really need to go over this shit again?" I asked him.

"Man this some bullsh-." Prince started but stopped once I knock was heard on the door and Nia appearing in the doorway shortly after.

Her stupid ass looked like she seen a ghost.

"Babe, what is this?" She asked slowly walking over to Prince sitting on his lap looking at the three of us like she was scared.

"Ain't nothing going on, they just wanna ask you some questions but you gotta be completely honest Zania." Prince told her.

"O-okay, what's going on?" She asked.

I looked at Rob letting him take the lead.

"You remember the night couple years back when we had that party here that ended in a shootout?" Rob asked. She nodded her head causing Prince to nudge her and whisper something to her.

She cleared her throat, "Sorry, yes I remember." She said.

"Prince show her the footage, I don't got time for her ass to lie." Rob said and he obeyed.

"So give us a rundown on what happened after that clip." Rob said.

She looked at Prince before turning to look at us again, mostly at me.

"Alright so basically....."

———————————————————————————

Zania Turner
Flashback
Saturday
May 25, 2019

Hearing the gunfire cease I got up from behind the couch in the locker room.

I peaked my head out into the club floor only seeing Breezy's fine ass and his friends.

"Y'all done shooting." I asked coming fully out of the locker room.

"No Nia they just taking a water break. Dumbass." Dime said coming out behind me bumping my shoulder in the process.

Ouch! What a bitch.

"Sorry, this shit is ghetto." I said shaking my head.

"Y'all club never got shot up before?" Breezy asked causing me to perk up.

"No. The craziest thing that happened here was when that crackhe-" I started but got cut off.

"I was talking to Dime." Breezy said completely dismissing me.

I rolled my eyes going to grab some of my things.

As I was doing so l realized I had Breezy in the palm of my hands right now and I couldn't let him go. I hurriedly packed the rest of my things and rushed outside.

I immediately spotted Breezy's black BMW pulling off and got in my car to follow hoping to accomplish exactly what I did the first time.

As I continued to follow I quickly realized we were getting further out of the city and thought about turning around but the want I had for Breezy was stronger so I kept going.

I pulled up two blocks down from where Breezy and them stopped and laid low in my car so they couldn't see me. As they walked further down I got out of my car following.

It didn't take long before a broke down warehouse cane into view and bodies started dropping shortly after.

I ran back to my car getting scared at the sound but still never turned to go home.

About 30 minutes went past before cars were flying past my car going back into the direction of the city. Once they all left I got back out my car and walked down the block seeing the warehouse in flames.

I don't know what got into me but I decided to get closer I saw something slightly shimmer onto the ground. I picked it up and realized it was a bullet. The warehouse began to crumble causing me to get out of there quick before anything else happened.
———————————————————————————

"What the fuck Nia." Prince said sighing.

"I know I know! It was dumb but I was literally young and dumb during that time. Envy and revenge was the only thing that clouded my vision. I had so much hate for Dior that I wanted everything she had. Looking back it was so stupid." Nia said shaking her head.

"What you do with the bullet you found?" I asked her.

"That's the thing I was talking about when I said I had something that could put you in prison and was trying to get you to leave Dior." She admitted.

"Then when you didn't do what I wanted I filed a police report and tried to give the bullet to the police as some type of evidence but they didn't care about some "ghetto street violence" that's exactly what they told me." She said.

"Nothing else happened after that? Cause 5-0 starting to care about this shit out of nowhere." Rob said.

"Well this is where it gets really bad." Nia said nervously.

"Damn, it gets worse?" Terrance mumbled.

"About two weeks after the whole altercation with Dime and Dior, a random number contacted me about wanting to meet up and getting the revenge that I deserved. I was very angry at that time and wanted revenge so bad so I met up with him."

"He told me he had connections in the police department and could easily get Breezy in prison as long as I agreed to testify against him in court. Also, he offered me a good amount of money. He told me that we had to play it smart and let things die down because it would be too suspicious if things went down during that time."

"I agreed with him but as years went on I slowly forgot about it. All my anger died down and I began to fall in love with Princeton. My life was just starting to come together. Until four months ago, the man called me out of nowhere saying that things with Breezy's case was being set in motion and that I should start preparing for my day in court. I basically told him that I had moved past all of that nonsense and he should too.

That's when he got extremely angry and yelling saying he had to have "Ms. King" by any means and if I didn't do my part of the deal he would kill me and make it look like an accident. I hung up on him but he wouldn't stop calling so I had to change my number. I haven't heard from him since then." She explained.

Ms. King? That shit sound real familiar.

"Who the fuck is this nigga?" Terrance asked.

"He never told me his name for confidential reasons on his part but I know his face. He was kinda fine too but not my type." She said shrugging.

"Ain't nobody asked you what you thought about the nigga." Prince said mugging her. I blocked them out focusing on my phone.

"Sorry my love, I was just saying." She said to Prince.

"Is this him?" I asked her showing her a picture. Her eyes immediately got wide confirming what I needed to know.

None other than Mr. Billionaire, Alexander Parker.

~
That was a lot of info to unpack...

Did y'all see that coming?

Thoughts?

Prince and Nia?

Is Nia's growth genuine or she still sketchy as hell?

Mr. Alexander?

Any other thoughts?

Do y'all think cancel culture is real?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

718K 55.1K 72
"Even when we departed you never left me. I carried everything you said to me and did for me even when we were apart. You were inside of me. You'll a...
46K 1.4K 38
๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ: if you haven't read 'Real Luv' please read before you read this your going to be confused Shawty.
1.2K 26 6
"This mine sage you gon be stuck with me forever you gon be my wife, best friend, and babymama. Ma don't let no other nigga in it or imma kill you an...
283K 9K 27
๐—™๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ ๐—ฒ๐—บ ๐˜„๐—ฒ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น- ๐Ÿฅท๐Ÿฝ. ion proof read fuck yall and them errorsโค๏ธ.