Josuke x Reader One Shots

By user38246486

My first book about Jotaro increased the number of views pretty well and I decided to create a second one abo... More

Do me, Baby(Lemon)
Photo session at a distance(Lemon)
Please, let's be together again.
Pompadour girl
Musical battle
Two Josuke
Maybe the future will change and things will get better.
Big breasts(Lemon)
I'm sorry
ASMR(Lemon)
Fake
I'm just crazy for falling in love with you. Part 1
I'm just crazy for falling in love with you. Part 2 (Lemon)
Blind love
I will fight for her honor
Sick and moody
Raspberry sweets (for Valentine's Day)
Young parents
Twin sister
Dirty couple (Lemon)
Vampire love is only real (Lemon)

Mommy(Lemon)

1.2K 12 61
By user38246486

Josuke is such an innocent and sweet boy. The way his body looks in the moonlight giving off little beads of sweat. A red face and hot sounds of moaning echoing throughout the room. The wet blows of skin on skin drive two lovers crazy.

Night. The two lovers in the room are enjoying each other's passionate embrace. Josuke watches from above as his beloved Y/N enjoys the movement within him. How good it is.

"My God, princess! I love you so much!" Josuke says, moving his hips back and forth with wet claps.

"J-Josuke! I'm going to cum!" Gently says the girl grabbing the hands of the young guy that hold on to the hips.

"Me too princess!" Josuke takes a couple more blows inside and cums in the wearing condom.

Both are completely tired after 2 rounds of non-stop sex. Josuke takes off his condom and throws it in the trash. Y/N puts on discarded underwear while throwing black boxers towards the guy.

"I love it when you are so gentle. But..." The girl pauses briefly.

" What?"

"I think we should try something else. We don't want to have sex forever without new sensations? We want something unusual. Which we would never have dared to do before. Just, I don't know which is better to choose."

"Me too. But we have time to think. Now is the time to rest and sleep."

"I agree Josuke. Good night." Y/N kisses his lover on the lips and falls asleep in a warm embrace, lying with his head on Josuke's chest.

(At school)

Josuke sitting at his desk pondered what his girlfriend said last night. Try something new? Usually, the guy did not expect that there could be better than regular sex. Or... At least he thought so. In reality, he just didn't know what exactly Y/N liked.

For him, a love relationship began quite recently and having sex was also like a beginner. Little experience and knowledge. All Josuke could know was how the sex process begins and what is the best way to proceed if the partner is not comfortable.

"Hey Josuke!" Distracts him from his thoughts Okuyasu sitting on the desk.

" What?" Josuke took his mind off his mind.

"What are you thinking about?" His friend asks.

"I was pondering about yesterday's conversation with Y/N, after the sexual passions."

"Oh, what exactly did you discuss?"

"We want to try something new. But I don't know what exactly."

Okuyasu scratched his chin with his palm.

"Bro. Looks like you don't understand at all about bed games. Regular sex will certainly be boring if you do it every time without variety."

"This is why I want to learn something new. Please Okuyasu help me with this. You understand this. Teach an incomprehensible high school student and at the same time your best friend how best to please a girl in bed?!"

Okuyasu scratches his chin again.

"Okay. I have something. Tomorrow, before class, we'll meet in the backyard of the school and I'll show you a lot of interesting things. Maybe you'll find something interesting among them." Okuyasu grins.

Meanwhile, in the opposite Y/N class, they have lunch with their friend Meiko and also talk about their problems.

"I see. You have problems in bed. You want variety. Well... I can only recommend a couple of interesting tips here." Meiko says, biting off a piece of cream bun.

"What advice can you give me?" Asks Y/N.

"Have you ever watched porn movies?"

"Porn movies?" Y/N looks at her friend with a shocked look.

"Yeah. My dad has a big stash in his office filled with all kinds of porn. He's got magazines, movies, hentai of different genres." The girl laughs.

"My God! And how did you know about this?"

"It happened by chance. When I was cleaning the house, I looked into my father's office. While sweeping the floor and dusting, I came across a small secret door near the work table. I open it, and there is a whole warehouse of magazines, disks, cassettes and even photographs. I didn't know much about porn, but... When my dad went to work on the weekends, I would grab a few cassettes and watch the contents. "

" That's horrible!"

"Why horrible? Thanks to this, I learned a lot of things. For example... My boyfriend likes the genre of the maid, and I like the hostess. Sometimes we change roles in bed. And we both enjoy it. And this is the best thing that we experienced together."

Y/N was surprised again that her friend knew about sex thanks to something she had never seen herself. Maybe she should watch some porn? And so she can learn something new.

"Meiko, of course I don't want to ask about this, but could you bring me some disks with porn movies? I really want to watсh."

Meiko finished the bun and drank the juice from the bottle.

"Good. But only when there will be a weekend. Otherwise, dad sits in the office on weekdays and barely looks up from the computer."

The girls put away their lunch boxes and sit down before class begins.

(The next day)

As intended, Okuyasu brought something interesting for Josuke to help him with his bedding relationship.

"Here, bro. Just one magazine and you'll learn a lot."

Josuke takes the magazine from Okuyasu and is surprised.

"Stop, this is ... porn magazines! Where did you get them at all?!" The guy asks, still holding the magazine in his hands, looking away from the cover on the front page.

"It's better not to know bro. But I answer 100% that by looking at a couple of these magazines, you will learn a lot and please Y/N in bed." Okuyasu takes out a few more magazines from his bag.

"I... I don't... I'm not used to watching something like that! Moreover! If my mother found it in my room, she would give a strong slap on the head!"

"Don't worry bro. You can hide these magazines from your mother. Now we'd better get a little look at the lovely chicks before class begins." Okuyasu opened one of the magazines.

Josuke was still afraid to look inside. And what are he afraid of? He is no longer a little boy. Really... He was ashamed to look at someone else if that person was not Y/N. Better to look only at the Y/N body and she's shapes.

Josuke opens the front page of an adult magazine. The photo showed a beautiful woman with large breasts and wearing a red bikini. Josuke imagined in his head how his girlfriend would look at this. On other pages, there were more female models. Some have latex themed costumes, some have lace. Sex tips, positions, locations and experiences were written somewhere.

It was all quite interesting, but Josuke was attracted by one photo in a magazine where a woman is holding a man by the collar. His hands are tied behind his back, his face is red and sweaty. The woman has a whip in her other hand, which she drives along his chest. It is not known what could be so interesting in this photo, but Josuke must have been hooked very much.

"Well, did something target you?" Asks Okuyasu to put the magazines in his bag.

"Yes. I liked this one." Josuke pointed out to a friend the page that attracted him.

"Oh. It's pretty interesting of your choice. Would you like dominance?"

"Domination? I already dominate in bed."

"No, this is female domination. This is when a girl either sits on top of you and jumps like a cowgirl, as if riding a horse. She also fucks you with very harsh methods. You are like a little naughty boy to her."

Josuke listens to what Okuyasu says. Domination by harsh methods on the part of the girl. Maybe they should really try this particular type of sex play? How Y/N could dominate him. Hands are tied behind the back, without the ability to move or touch the beloved princess.

"What is the name of this topic?"

"Someone calls such a genre of BDSM, but it's just domination. The girl dominates the guy. But... If it's easier for you, it can also be called a mistress and a servant theme. You can have a mommy and a naughty boy. To your taste."

Josuke thought for a bit.

"Okuyasu, is there anything else on this topic?" Asks Josuke giving the magazine to its owner.

"Yes, but... I think you better come to my house and we both watch a porn movie on this topic. You can right after school today."

" Yes, I am interested."

"I hope, unlike me, after the first viewing, you will not want to go to the toilet and start entertaining yourself, imagining how your girlfriend is now dominating." Okuyasu laughs.

"Hey! Don't joke like that!" Josuke blushed with embarrassment, crossing his arms over his chest and pouting his lips.

While the guys were discussing today's affairs at school, Josuke's head already had some thoughts about the topic he liked. Female domination. Maybe that would be really cool. True, to try this, Josuke needs to study this genre of sex more thoroughly and be fully prepared. And also tell Y/N about it.

(Y/N pov)

Time passes and most of all I thought about the weekend. Meiko will show what I know little about sex. What if I'm not smart about all this? I've never watched porn before. This is completely different from what I see with Josuke. We are used to each other and no longer hesitate to show ourselves naked in front of each other. But... Looking at someone else, also a naked person, is not at all familiar.

"Hey Y/N. We've changed our plans a bit." Meiko comes up to me.

" In what sense?"

"In a good way. My father will go to another city for a week, something for work. Right today closer to 6 o'clock, we can come to me and watch porn right at home." Meiko smiles.

I also smile at this unexpected news.

"Okay, and it won't be necessary to wait that long."

There were still many hours left until the end of the appointed time. Meiko ran to the library to hand over the books, and I remained to wait at the school gate. While I was waiting for Meiko, Okuyasu and Josuke came.

" Hi, my princess." Josuke kisses my hand and hugs the other around the waist.

"Hi my prince. Hi Okuyasu." I welcome them too.

"You're so worried. Are you up to something horrible? Or are you trying to mock Rohan again?" I'm asking.

"No, we were just going to go to Okuyasu's house. See something interesting." Josuke chuckles weakly.

"Me too. Meiko and I are going to her house to watch a couple of movies." It's good that I didn't say which ones. It's just... I don't know how Josuke would react when he found out I was going to watch porn? And Okuyasu would have laughed like crazy at the whole school.

"Okay baby. I wish you a great time. Maybe we can meet this weekend. Will do the same thing last time, sweeter." Josuke's last words whispered in my ear in such a sweet tone.

" Necessarily." I answer.

"Great. We'll be there this weekend. Just you and me. Like last time." Josuke pecks at my forehead, cheek, lips, and smiles again. In his arms, I feel warmth and love.

After hugging, Josuke and Okuyasu left to have fun and Meiko just arrived. On the way, we talked again about what we plan to do for the weekend and other nonsense.

Time approached 6 o'clock in the evening. Meiko and I arrived at our destination. The house was dark and quiet, as if no one lived here. Well, that's understandable. When no one is at home it is always creepy. If Meiko's father was at home, there would definitely not be silence. It's not that Meiko's father is a loud person, it's just that just the sight of him becomes creepy. He is somewhat reminiscent of Josuke's nephew, Jotaro Kujo.

"I don't think we have much time to watch all the genres of porn. If today was Friday, you could have a pajama party." Meiko says and I take off my shoes.

"You're right. And my parents will be worried if they don't know where I am. I need to call them and warn them that I'm at your house. Maybe by 10 o'clock my dad or mom will come and pick me up." I ran to the telephone in the kitchen, dialing my home phone number.

Meiko ran to her father's office for porn movies. While I was talking with my mom, it was a little awkward. After all, I'm doing it for me and Josuke. We want variety, which means I need to watch porn.

BUT I STILL HAVE SO MUCH EMBARRASSED TO LOOK TA HOW TWO COMPLETELY STRANGERS ARE ENGAGING IN SEX RIGHT ON THE CAMERA IN FRONT OF MY EYES!!!

After talking with her mother, Meiko brought and laid out several cassettes on the table, and even prepared drinks.

"I don't know about you Y/N, but my mouth gets dry every time watching porn. Well, what time will your mom pick you up?" My friend asks, laying two large pillows near the sofa.

"She said that at 10 o'clock she would come for me. We have..." Looking at the clock it was already almost 7 o'clock in the evening. "There are 3 hours left."

"This will be enough for us to watch some genres. Now sit down and select tapes." Meiko sat down next on a pillow near the table.

Browsing through the many tapes of porn, it was difficult to choose what to do. One involved orgy, public sex, bathroom, oral sex, masturbation, school. A lot of everything. Still, the first thing I most wanted to see was a cassette with the title "Mistress punishes a naughty boy."

"Maybe this one?" I point to the correct cassette.

"This one? My favorite female domination tape. You'll like it." Meiko takes the cassette and inserts it into the player.

The tape starts scrolling. Meiko sat quietly and watched what was happening behind the screen. The first seconds of the film do not seem to show anything interesting, but then the porn scene begins. The woman makes the man wriggle under her. Puts various chains around his arms and neck. Makes you behave like a dog.

"How does it feel, you dirty dog​?!" The woman on the other side of the screen is speaking.

"Yes mistress, I am so naughty! I beg you, give me more!" The man begs the woman to be a little rougher.

From time to time, the girl would sit on the man's face, beat her with a whip, pull the chains tighter and prevent the man from cumming throughout the film. It was all both uncomfortable and addictive at the same time. The way the woman dominated made my imagination play with dirty designs.

Imagine sitting on Josuke's belt, grabbing his neck with one hand with the collar on, and whipping along the soft ass wrapped in the thin fabric of boxers with the other. I imagine myself as a shepherdess riding a horse.

"I see you are strongly drawn to female domination." Meiko chuckles weakly.

"Um... No!" How embarrassing it was.

"Yes, it's all right. Well... How do you like this movie? Did you like it? I just saw you wanting to try something different, right ?!"

I nodded.

"Then I can give some lessons in domination over guys. I bet Josuke will not resist such a wild female temptation." Meiko puts his glass aside and begins to explain some of the secrets of female domination.

(Meanwhile at Okuyasu's house)

(Josuke pov)

Sitting at Okuyasu's house in front of the TV was a little awkward. Are we really going to watch porn?

"Josuke, I took out some cassettes. Which one would you choose?" Okuyasu gives me some tapes with captions.

"Hmm ..." Looking through the titles it was hard to choose which one to watch first. Although all these tapes were about female domination, I really wanted to catch on to something more interesting.

"Come on with this one." I settled on a cassette called "Dirty Mommy."

"Mommy? Josuke, I'm afraid to imagine why you chose this." Okuyasu laughs as he shoves my shoulder.

"Hey! Don't think I'm going to do this with my mom. It's just... I was interested in the title and that's it."

"Okay. I was just kidding. Well... Let's watch." Okuyasu inserts a cassette into the player and recording begins.

I watched very clearly for every little detail in the recording. The first scenes with the usual beginning, and then everything turns into passion. This woman throws a guy on the bed, ties his hands with handcuffs. Sits on his hips, swinging and giving friction with the weight.

And why just sitting on the floor can I feel the pressure on my thighs? The feeling that now my princess is sitting on me. Or... Am I just so carried away that the perceived information turns into imagination? A male pleading voice comes from the recording.

"Mommy, please!" It sounded so quiet and defiant. Such a great need. How much does this man like the domination of his sexy woman? I feel that right now this guy is me.

"Mommy."

"Mommy."

"Hey Josuke!" Okuyasu pushes me on the shoulder. "What are you calling mom here for? There are no mommies here." He laughs again.

"Or... Can't you hold back your boyfriend in your pants anymore? Do you see and imagine Y/N as a dirty mommy?"

"Okuyasu!" I scream. The urge to punch him in the face is growing. How annoying it can be when Okuyasu likes to add fuel to the fire.

"Come on. I was joking again. It's just... I'm looking at you, I can't help laughing! You are definitely a very bad boy when you play with Y/N!"

I pout my lips again and cross my arms. Is that why Okuyasu likes to make fun of this topic?

"Well... I think this movie has been enough for me. I found something useful for me. Thanks Okuyasu, I'm go home." Getting up from the floor and grabbing my bag, I was going to go home.

"Good bro. If you want to see more, come anytime."

As I walked towards the house, I again recalled moments from the film. This word "Mommy", for some reason, still does not leave my head. And the way I said it myself at Okuyasu's house? Almost moan, softly and at the same time opening his mouth. I want to try it. Feel like such a weak and needy boy. When the weekend comes, we will definitely try it.

(Weekends)

(Nobody pov)

It's evening time. Josuke and Y/N are planning a meeting again to relax and spend time together. And today is the day they will spend the night trying new fun in bed. True, Josuke is very shy to say this. He wants Y/N to dominate him like a cocky and confident mommy. But... He was always so brutal and serious for a girl. How will it look now?

And the same for Y/N. To watch that tape with domination over a man, a girl simply cannot dominate over the one she loves. This is not customary. Y/N often likes to be on the bottom or when Josuke likes to torment her. It looks pretty exciting. His wild, carnivorous gaze strips Y/N. This is more familiar than dominating him.

Time is 22:00. Josuke and Y/N sit in the girl's room eating snacks while watching a movie. Today they spend this day at the girl's house, because the parents are spending the night at a party. True, before they left, the girl's parents knew about the arrival of Josuke and asked them to be quiet. And also try not to pamper, and if anything, everything you need is in the bathroom or in the parents' room.

But fortunately, Josuke will not do anything bad today as before. Today all power will go to Y/N.

"Josuke." The girl distracts the guy from watching the movie.

"Yes, a princess?" Josuke is already paying attention to Y/N.

"Remember what we talked about last week? About trying something new in bed."

"Yes, I remember. And I already know what I want to try."

"Me too, but I'm afraid to say. You might not like this."

"Honestly, Y/N, I'm a little afraid to tell you this too. Because I don't think you would ever agree to that."

Y/N gets out of bed with his face leaning against Josuke.

"Josuke, I will accept whatever you ask if you want it. And... If you want it the same as me." The girl runs her hand over the guy's cheek.

"Then, may I be the first to say my wish?"

"Maybe I'd rather tell you first?"

"Let's say together, then."

Josuke and Y/N exhaled and spoke in unison.

"I want you to dominate me!"

"I want to dominate you!"

Josuke and Y/N were shocked. Their interests coincided. They both wanted the same thing. He wants Y/N to dominate him like Y/N wants to dominate Josuke like a defenseless boy.

"Y/N, I want you to be my mommy today. Be cocky and bossy. You can hit me all over my body. Punish me properly." Josuke lies down on the bed with his arms raised at the level of his chest, like a little girl.

"Well, if that's so Josuke, I won't be cute. Thanks to Meiko, I learned a lot these days. And... She even gave me something." The girl got out of bed and went to the closet, which contained a small safe. Opening the safe, the girl took out handcuffs with black fur and a folding whip.

"She wanted to give me another gag to shut mouth, but I refused. I really want to hear you moans."

Y/N walks back to the bed, straddling Josuke on his still clad thighs. Josuke hugs the girl leaning against him, unbuttoning the shirt and removing the shirt from the fragile body. Lips swirl in kisses. Tongues dominate the dance, forming thick saliva. The girl's hands make their way to the buttons on the jacket, unbuttoning them. Y/N loved the look of Josuke loosing clothes, and this yellow T-shirt with zippers on the chest accentuated the upper body perfectly. As soon as the jacket was taken off, the girl lifted Josuke's shirt up, revealing her strong muscular chest and abs.

After the kissing session, Y/N takes the handcuffs and ties them behind his back on the guy's wrists. Josuke wanted to start kissing again as he was pushed against the mattress of the bed.

"No. Today I am dominant, which means that you will do everything your mom can do. Got it?"

" Yes." This is Josuke speaking.

After these words, a strong clap from the palm is heard on the right side of the guy's thigh. Josuke screams in sharp pain.

"What again?" Asks him Y/N.

Josuke realized that he forgot to say "Mommy". After watching themed porn films, he already knew how to answer correctly.

"Yes mommy." The guy said in a low voice.

" Good boy." The girl strokes her lover on the cheek.

Y/N continues to kiss Josuke all over his body, lips, neck, collarbone, chest and abdomen. Josuke just enjoyed the process of wriggling his body. The way he feels helpless, he cannot touch his beloved girl. You just have to enjoy hot passions.

"Mommy, please do something to me!" Josuke wriggles his hips as the girl's lips reach the crush of her trousers.

"And who spoke to us? Did I ask you to open your mouth and say something?" Y/N hits Josuke in the thigh again, this time using a whip.

"No mommy, but I just can't wait! I really want punishment!"

"The time will come. Now I want to play with your body."

Y/N unfastens the closure on Josuke's pants and pulls the thick fabric down, leaving only the boxers.

"Now, my little rascal, strip mommy with your teeth."

"How? I can only open the zipper."

Y/N gets out of bed and goes to the center of the room.

"Come here and sit on your knees." Josuke obeys the order and does everything as the girl said.

"I'll take off the outerwear myself, and you take off the bottom."

The guy grabs his teeth on the shorts, pulling them down. It was quite difficult given the folded arms at the back and handcuffed to the elbows. Fortunately, Josuke was able to grab the upper part of the shorts' fabric with his teeth and pull it down. Y/N liked to feel like a dominant girl. This is really not what it used to be.

"Take off your panties too!" Orders Y/N.

Josuke grabs his teeth again on the fabric and pulls it down. But still, the guy did not throw out the girl's panties, he also continued to hold his teeth.

"Throw it out on the ground, you asshole!" Y/N Screaming.

"Nope." Josuke shook his head and smiled maliciously as if capricious.

"I said throw it out!" The girl covers herself with a whip on the guy and hits him on the back. Josuke throws her panties on the floor in pain and screams.

"Bastard! Quickly buried his face between his legs and began to lick mommy's sweet spot!" Y/N grabs the back of the guy's head and hits him in the crotch. Josuke's hairstyle begins to lose its familiar image. Several hairs fly down and stick to the face.

Despite such cruel behavior of his beloved, Josuke enjoyed it. Never before had girls mocked him. Especially his favorite Y/N. How much she gained power in domination. The way the guy felt mercilessly like a servant on a leash.

" Do not make me wait!" Y/N hit the guy with the whip again.

Josuke stuck out his tongue and began to lick his lover's clit, adding as much moisture as possible with his saliva. Y/N loved it and it drove him crazy at the same time. Even though Josuke made the girl such licking games almost every time they had sex.

"G-Good boy." The girl pushed the guy's head towards her even more.

"I'll sit on your shoulders. Can you hold me up and push me to the bed?"

Josuke stopped licking while wondering what Y/N wanted to do. The girl put one leg on his shoulder, and then the other, keeping her balance. Josuke tried to get up off the floor, but the first time he got scared, thinking that Y/N might fall. The second time, the guy still got up from the floor, continuing to lick his beloved's pussy and moving his body closer to the bed.

Y/N wriggled her hips over the guy's face, going crazy with the action of the tongue on the clitoris. Josuke still managed to get to the bed and pushed the girl onto the mattress without stopping licking her wet crotch. Y/N took her legs back to the floor.

"You're doing your job nicely, Josuke. Get on the bed."

Josuke follows the girl's order and lies down on the bed.

"Turn your back on me." The guy turns his face to the pillow, revealing his back and soft buns dressed in black boxers.

The girl sits on the hips of a defenseless guy, like a cowgirl planning to ride a horse. With her free hand, Y/N stroking the back, neck and nibbled on the earlobe, causing Josuke to groan and pleasure. The Y/N thighs pressed down on the lying guy's ass, squeezing from below on an already sensitive erection.

"Mommy! Please, I want you to touch my cock! He is so needed in this!"

" No!" Answers Y/N while continuing to press with the hips.

Josuke squirmed on the mattress. It is so difficult for him to restrain himself. There was a feeling that he would soon finish. His mommy Y/N doesn't stop pushing. Josuke starts to act up.

"Please Mommy! I want you to touch me! Please Mommy!"

The girl hits the guy on the back with a whip. She will not let him do what he wants. Actions will only be taken under the direction of Y/N. Josuke can do nothing how to continue enjoying such brutal torture of his beloved and not ceasing to be capricious.

"M-Mommy! I want to cum! I will cum!" Screams to Josuke gasping for breath.

Y/N stops rolling on his hips and gets out of bed and onto the floor.

"It's too early! If you finish earlier, I'll ride at you until morning!" Grinning, the girl asks Josuke to roll over onto his back.

Josuke looks at his beloved, drooling around the edges of his mouth. Kicks on the bed due to the fact that his request was not fulfilled.

"No! No mommy! Please, I really want to cum! Let me do it!" Josuke whines and twitches on the bed.

"Well, be quiet!" Y/N hits the leg with a whip and the guy screaming calms down

"I'll let you сum when the time is right."

Y/N sits down on Josuke's thighs again and pulls down the already dirty boxer tissue from the precum. Pulling the fabric up to her knees, an erection appeared near the girl's crotch, reddened from early friction. Y/N removes the remaining underwear, exposing her large breasts. Josuke licks his mouth. How he wants to lick the buds on the girl's melons, but because of the handcuffs on his hands, he will not be able to do this.

Y/N lowers the hips directly onto the standing cock. There is a loud bang on the skin. Josuke's cock entered without humidification, all due to the high moisture content on the girl's crotch. Josuke sighs at the sudden movement.

The girl begins to push her hips up and down, creating wet sounds around the room. Both are moaning with pleasure. Y/N is still holding the whip in his hand, waiting for Josuke to be naughty again. Josuke continues to wriggle his hips.

"My God! Mommy, push faster! Ah, ah, yes! Yes! Fuck! Fuck me so hard!" Josuke stuck out his tongue and rolled his eyes.

" Shut up!" Y/N hits the legs with the whip.

The friction continue, causing ecstasy through the bodies of the beloved. Josuke was on the verge of cumming. This feeling will return very soon, but the girl will have to pick up the pace to get closer to completion.

"Josuke, you're such a bad boy! Don't listen to mommy! People like you need to be punished very harshly!" Y/N grins while talking dirty words.

"Yes mommy! I'm a very bad boy! I need to be punished! Punish me mommy properly!" Josuke pushes from above with his hips inward Y/N, reaching with the tip to point G. The girl gasps with moans from the sudden movement.

Josuke and Y/N continue to enjoy domination and defenselessness. Y/N feels like a knot in the abdomen is ready to untie and speeds up the movement.

"Mommy! I want to cum! Let me cum now!" Josuke begs his beloved this time to let him release the pressure inside his cock.

"Good asshole! Cum with me! Fill me with yourself milk!" Y/N accelerates the thrusts, making the sound in the room even louder.

The knot in the stomach signals and Y/N's pussy squeezes Josuke's cock.

"My God! I'm cumming mommy!" Josuke yells out his last words as he paints the walls inside with adhesive tapes semen.

Y/N groans, feeling the liquid of the beloved inside of him, as it flows down the walls inside and sticks out, soiling the mattress.

Both tired look at each other. The Y/N face changes to worry. She hit Josuke hard on the body with a whip. But Josuke only smiles with satisfaction.

"We'll have to do it again. Would you mind?" Josuke asks, grinning.

"Yes, but we'll leave that for next weekend."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

319K 9.6K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
80K 3.5K 20
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
617K 18.6K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
240K 11.1K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...