PROMISES (BAJI KEISUKE X FEM...

By bajishairband

She can't let her past go all she ever did was run away from it .... But soon she will realise that she is a... More

First day
lonely
baji san?
reckless boy
lunchtime study
Delinquent.
Promise
hospital
festival night
night stay...
date...
confession..
bullies
past
his favourite place.
smut
Periods
betrayal
Mom
Breakup..
Struggles..
peyoung yakisoba
moving on
bloody Halloween
last words...
wishes...
if happy ever after did exist
i would still be holding you like this..
after all this
announcement
end

invitation...

1.6K 48 57
By bajishairband

Everything was back to normal now.. It's been  5 months after that incident and you and baji are on great terms now... You developed strong feelings for him... So you don't want to date anyone... After rejecting so many guys you started to feel horrible.. Baji and chifuyu both are aware of your anxiety and tries there best to make the atmosphere around you comfortable...hahaha you have such good friends...exams are over baji passed the exams even though his grades were not good  but he tried his best  and also thanks to you that he passed all the subjects ...chifuyu scored quiet good marks as well...while you on the other hand scored highest among all classes your name was on the board but you couldn't care less you joined baking club and finally have been baking cookies cakes and many things for your friends they really love eating it as well and you enjoyed baking it for them... And you guys were all in same class now...everything is going well you really like baji but you didn't confessed him first off you are too shy and scared and second  you don't even know if he likes you or not...

You guys were having lunch on the roof top again...

'It's getting cold already?'...baji said...

'Well I don't know is it? ' chifuyu said...

'Maybe am too cool that's why' baji said while smirking...

'Or maybe am too hot' chifuyu said...

'What do you think y/n is it cold or hot?' Both the boys said staring towards you. ... they both are calling you by your first name now but you aren't sometime you call chifuyu by his first name but not baji...

'Well I think it's neutral but because it's rainy season right? ' .. You said while scratching you head...

'Yahh am glad today is not raining ..'

(It's the rooftop of your school)

Chifuyu said all of a sudden

'Hey so what do you guys think? '

'About what? '

'Festival is coming right?'

As chifuyu said that you started blushing  you have been preparing yourself for so long because you wanted to ask baji san  for it... But you can't bring up the courage to say that...

'I don't know maybe it will rain that day what do you think y/n? ' baji asked but you zoned out again..

'Y/n san' chifuyu and baji said and you zoned back ...

'Yess ?? '

'Were you listening? '

'Am sorry..i just zoned out'
you looked down and they both sighed.

'We were talking about festival so will you go to the festival... ' he said while taking a bite from his lunch... You got nervous but as you were about to say something..

'Oh yah festiv- 'Bell rang..

'Huh! it's already over?' chifuyu said

'Let's go back to the class'

it felt like that you just dodged a bullet..

Baji was looking at you ... he wanted to ask you for the festival but seemed like you were not interested in going there...

Time skip to your club activity

'So what are you thinking of baking today?' Girl 1 said...

'I was thinking of baking some cookies for my boyfriend' girl  2 said...

'Wait you have a boyfriend?' girl 3 ...

'Yah we have been dating for 6 months now' girl 2

'Ahhhh am jealous' all the girls said...

'So have you invited him to the festival' girl 4 said.. As your ears got straight you wanted to hear them...

'Yahhh he asked me about it...'

Fangirl screeching intensified...

'Hey l/n san.. Are you going to the festival with someone? '
all girls started looking towards you.. You got startled and said

'Umm no..' While looking down...

'Ahhhhh' disappointment noises... As they thought such a waste of beauty...

'Hey hey stop screaming and get back to your station'

the club president entered everyone went back to there stations... Everyone respect her not only because she is  senior but also because  she is mature , kind hearted and understanding....

Everyone started baking as she looked towards you... You were just standing there nervously...

'Hey what happened' president came towards you while  putting  her hands on your shoulder... You got startled but immediately calmed... You didn't said anything as you kept looking down and was sweating and nervous... But then said

'What should I do president?..am too nervous' you were still looking down ...She immediately understood what you meant by that...

'Well how about using your this if you are nervous' as she grabbed the hand mixer in her hand and grinned... You know exact  thing to do now...

'Thank you so much president? '
you grabbed her han and thanked her again..  she smiled...

It was time to go home but you were still there and everyone decided to leave they asked you to come with them and do this tomorrow.. President then asked them to leave ... Everyone left but president was still there she came near you and  saw you working so hard... You kept on asking her for few minutes and apologizing as she laughed..  you don't want to trouble her and kept her waiting so you tried your best to finish ....

She then came near your station and put the keys of the room there...

'Well I will leave it here and make sure to bake them properly.' She smiled and left but you were too busy into your work and she don't want to disturb you...

'Finally I did it' 

Now you can finally see your hard work turned into reality... Then you bothered to look around the clock it was 8pm already. .

'But it's already too late what should I do?' 
you decided to leave ..you locked the door and went outside  ..

'You were still looking down as you were thinking... How will you give this to him ...

'What took you so long? It's already 8 pm'  you looked up to see baji san standing on the  entrance of the school gate ...

'Baji san what are you doing here at this time?'

'I was waiting for you obviously.. And same goes for you' he said but you looked down in embarrassment he sighed and said

'let's go now'...

He turned around as you shouted...

'Wait' baji turned towards you and saw you bowing down while a box of something was on your hands...

'Please open it' you said... A drop of sweat  dropped from his forehead... As he opened the box and saw cookies shaped in form of letters...
Which said...

'Will you come to the festival with me? '
As baji saw that his eyes grew wider...  you tried to look up but he suddenly hugged you...

'Ba ba bab baajii san' you stuttered but he kept on hugging you.... You were red as hell your heart was about to burst...

'I would love too' he said as your face glowed your eyes widened and you calmed down... you hugged him back..

'So why were you waiting for me?'

You asked him when you guys were walking back together....

'Well umm' you looked towards him and saw him blushing...

'Well I wanted to ask you for the festival as well but it seemed like you were not interested...'

'No it's not like that at all I really want to go the festival with you' baji saw you and a red blush appeared on his face... And you continued

'but it will be rude of us if we didn't invite chifuyu san let's in-'

' he hates festival .. '

'Wait really..'

'Yah he told me about it '

'Well then what should we do?'

'It's okay you don't have to worry it I will ask him'

'That's great' you said while smiling with closed eyes

'umm but i wanted to go there with you only' He said while blushing you ...you can't match up with his eyes now you both were blushing hard while he was scratching his neck and looking opposite side and you were just looking down. ... As you walked back quiet the whole time...

baji told everything about this to chifuyu about how he finally asked you and how you also wanted to ask him as well..chifuyu cheered him...  he then asked chifuyu to join them but chifuyu declined as he know baji wanted to go there alone with you...baji looked really happy and chifuyu don't want to become a third wheel ...'

'So do you like her or anything' he said looking towards baji... Baji was red..

'Like in what way? '

'Well you know what I mean'

'Huh! what are you talking about'

'Keisuke chifuyu dinner is ready... ' baji mom shouted ...

'Oh dinner is ready let's go 'baji said while grinning towards chifuyu.. Chifuyu   ran behind him...

'Hahaha catch me if you can'

.....

.....

Ahhh finally I asked him... Am glad that cookies idea worked.... Ahhh am so happy as you started rolling on your bed from excitement...

You opened your wardrobe... And started checking out your yukata... You decided which one to finally wear....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

323K 2.5K 3
"Save me.." "You're not the Mikey I loved, I WILL save you at any cost." Completed I DO NOT OWN TOKYO REVENGERS. THE MANGA BELONGS TO WAKUI KEN Star...
629K 38.5K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
675K 33.4K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
495K 16.6K 25
ˏˋ°•*⁀ 𝐑𝐘𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐔𝐊𝐔𝐍𝐀 ˏˋ° ❝ 𝐈𝐓 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐀 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐇. ❞ 受け : "𝗬𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗾𝘂𝗶𝘁𝗲...