Blue Flower [GakuenBabysitter...

By beatrixwenner

[Ongoing] "She's just one girl" "She's a one man army!" A new life and highschool for the Handa sibblings, Ru... More

Chapter 1 - Heroine
Chapter 2 - Rough Girl
Chapter 4 - Sweet
Chapter 5 - Pain pain
Chapter 6 - The old

Chapter 3 - Thankyou

57 6 3
By beatrixwenner

It's about a week later, Ruka was in the daycare with Ryuuichi since they are the members of the club. "Kashima, can you hand me the buff? we have a problem here.. the final boss up" Ruka clenched her fist like she was about to fight something.

"Eh? buff? final boss?" He asked innocently as he looked at Ruka "Yes, i swear by my name i will smite of thee!" in reality this final boss was just Midori with green clouds around her and this buff was just the change of diapers.

"God my nose could crumble right now" Hayato was covering his nose pinching it with his index finger and thumb, unlike himself Ryuuichi and Ruka are completely immune to the poisonous gas of number 2's, thanks to Kotarou and Hachimitsu when it was their era.

"Hana~ come play with us" Kirin requested along with Hachimitsu, they were playing house and they thought they should invite Ruka along. "Why i'd love to, wait for a little bit alright? the boss is almost down" she said and was putting the finishing touches on Midori's diaper.

"Close that thing first before you decide to change her diaper, the stench will melt the inside of my nose" Hayato snarles and gags at the smell of an atomic poopie. "Maybe if you'd learn to take care of Taka more you'd get use to the smell"

"Why would i want to get used to that smell?" Hayato finnaly gets to breath a sigh of relief, as Ruka closes the diaper and seals it tightly.

"And... voilà! a mass weapon of destruction, Kamitani! think fast!"

"Handa-san!"

...

"Alright! here's your food Hana-chan" Kirin, our little polie Kirin plates the food on the little table that she puts out for Ruka while Hachimitsu was manning the kitchen set. "Hachi-chan where's the special dish you said Hana-nee-chama will like?" Kirin who turns out to be the manager of GakuCafe asks the head chef.

"Don't rush the chef! the dish needs some pizzazz first before it's ready to serve" she poured some metaphoric salt on the empty plastic plate and gave it a loud chef's kiss but since little Hachi can't make the noise, she held her hand in a pinching manner and "Muah~" before bringing the dish to her big sister who was giggling.

"Hachi-chan is really fond of the kitchen isn't she?" Ryuuichi asks Ruka who was 'eating' the 'special dish' "Yes, she really is. Everytime dad or i cooked she watches us like... she stares at us blankly.. in all honesty it was creepy but cute at the same time that she's eager to learn"

"Woah! Hachi! Hachi! i want some food! i wanna be Gordom Ramsy!" Takuma cheered with Kazuma nodding meekly behind

"Eh?! gordon ramsy isn't for toddlers to watch!" Ryuuichi exclaims in his place being shut up by Ruka "If they don't know the meaning of the english words we shouldn't worry, they could say fucking shit and think it's candy, so it's alright" she whispered a bit loudly.

"Take Hachi for an example, she says we're going to the bitch in english and she thinks we're going to the beach" she whispered. "That is... a good example" Ryuuichi sighed.

"But sti-" his mouth was covered by Ruka again "Uwahh!" The kids cheered in sync as master chef Hachimitsu Handa was platting out some 'food' that is hard eggs! so hard they're almost like rocks!

"Bon appetite everyone!" she exclaims and slams the plate down on the table "Hachi-chan w-where did you get that?" Ryuuichi asks as the little blue bud gave him a devilish smile "Out side, by the big sakura tree"

Ryuuichi was stunned "Eh? how did you sneak out pass Kamitani, Handa-san and i?!" the redhead asks bewildered because of the little girl, he din't even bother to mention usaida because he was sleeping! She pointed towards the window "Im speed like sonic when, nee-chan told me im fast when we ran at the bitch!"

Ruka giggled at her little sister and patted her head "next time don't go running off again, and stop colouring rocks like eggs" she lightly scolded earning more bewilderment, even from Hayato who's face din't really show it. "You're not gonna scold her more for running off like that?" To their questions dismay she shook her head.

"I knew she ran off and got that rock, i was watching her incase anyone's trying anything funny i'll drop kick their fu-"

"Keep your voice down!"

"Fine fine, i'll drop kick their pancakes and butcher chop their sushi rolls" she said with a voice so calm and bright it scared Ryuuichi. "Hard to believe a girl with your appearance is one hell of a blood shedder"

Hayato blankly remarked earning a devilish smirk that was masked by a cute smile from the blue haired girl "Aww so you're calling me beautiful?" she puppy eyed at him to his dismay he shook his head!

"You look ugly, so ugly that it's hard to believe that" Ryuuichi panicked because he can see the storm of Mount flipping Everest blowing behind Ruka 'God, that is one cold and angry smile' he sweats as Hayato stared at her blankly.

"don't worry Kamitani, I know your just one of those silly tsundere guys. I totally get it" She said slapped his back like "Thwack". 'T-that that's got to hurt' Ryuuichi thought but yet Hayato can still keep a straight face "Whatever Handa" he said and got up. "Come on we need to go to class"

"Usaida-san~ don't sleep on the job, anything happens to Hachi i'll kill you, kay bye~" The man shivered and nodded soon the three teenagers went to class, the news of Ruka almost committing arson in the academy grounds is still fresh and hot.

Hayato and Ruka sat beside each other as Ryuuichi sits in front of them, the class was still mortified at the fact that the new angel of Morinomiya academy turns out to be the next Manny fucking Pacquiao.

The whole class is actually afraid of approaching the girl for the sole reason is they don't want to be the next person in the fighting ring. Soon the classes came and gone with Ruka fiddling around scribbling on her note book.

She drew a little girl with long hair that had a beautiful flower crown around her head, stood proud in the middle of a flower field. She smiled at the drawing and the upcurve did not go unnoticed by Hayato, for some reason something in him told to smile along with her.

But instead of listening to that little voice he pulled her book to her and wrote 'Nice drawing, another thing im surprised of' he handed her book back with a blank face getting an equally blank look.

'There are many things you don't know about me Kamitani' she gave the 'stick your tounge out emote' to him. 'Yeah whatever Handa' the two started conversing through paper, the classes passed and it was already lunch time.

"Alright day 7 of looking for my savior" Ruka cracked her knuckles and slammed her book shut "Savior?" Ryuuichi asks as they stood up and left the class along with Hayato "Yeah, he really saved my butt back at the chairlady's office. the least i can do is thank him"

she said with a smile that was contagious that made the red head smile as well "Do you know his or hers name?" but to his dismay she din't even remember the name of who saved her! "i think it was in the lines of Inoki Hitotsuyuki?"

"I have no idea who that is" Ryuuichi sweats ad Hayato turned "No idea, i'll be going to play basball" he ran off leaving the two of them "Well i need to go to the daycare, I can excuse you for lunch break" Ruka nodded in appreciation and they parted for the time being.

"Alright alright, senior highschool building here i come" she made her way to the senior highschoolers building and immediately got the same stares as she got at the junior highschools building. "I remember him having a bad reaction towards blood?.. that's not going to help me find him"

She strolled around the place looking for this blood hating senpai all over the highschool building "This is getting annoying, did he play around in quick sand and drown or something?"

She finnaly started to ask around the senior high's building, she wasn't scared of communicating with others it's just that she would rather not ask help for some simple things like looking out for a senpai that's doing God Knows What!

"Excuse me senpai" she asked a girl who was standing in the hallway "Oh!" she exclaimed a bit afraid "Yes, is there i can help you with?"

"Uh, i wanted to look for a senpai and i couldn't find him so i decided to look around and now im trying to ask you for help" she isn't one to go aggressive for no reason, but she will go ferral if anyone dares to even talk bad about Hachi, "May i know what he looks like?"

Ruka thought hard and long and finnaly something ringed in her head "Red hair and a tall figure... ring a bell?" and at that moment someone bumped into her, the girl.. in fear of seeing another man slaughter happen ran away.

"Hey! use those two balls in your head!" she looked back and saw the devil himself she almost swinged her fist right to his face. "Oi oi im sorry!" Inui said as he stood up straight fixing his uniform.

"You, it's you.. what's your name?" she asked and crossed her arms. "Inui Hiroyuki, what do you want?"

"Just dropped by to say, where the hell were you?! i was looking for you for a whole week now!" She said with her hand on her hip. "I was at the back of the school doing important business"

He lied, he was sulking about Yukari or better known as Sawatari-sensei that his crush. "Ohh well i wanted to thankyou Inui-senpai, for saving my butt back at the chairlady's office a week back" she said and hit his shoulder.

"Ow! what was that for?"

"It's a way of showing my upmost greatest appreciation towards my kindhearted senpai"

"Don't dress it up with pretty words Handa, and yeah.. your welcome" Ruka sighed then looked up to him with a sincere smile "Well then i need to get back to the daycare, see you around Inui-senpai!"

She ran back after to the daycare leaving Inui looking at her flowing blue hair in the wind, she had a refreshing aura around her when she isn't thrashing around kicking people's asses that had the senpai's insides turn warm and a bit fuzzy.

...

"Hi everyone! who wants to play?!" the blue sunshine came barging in to a sleeping adult on the floor, irk started to show up.. visible on Ruka's face. She marched right over to him and.. handed Midori over to Ryuuichi.

"Hold her for a moment please" she went to his ear "Hey Usaida-san what are you dreaming about? she gently asked to the man in slumber.

"hmm Taiyaki... warm beans, so good" Ruka couldn't help but giggle a little on hus response finding it cute but yet a bit chilidish, why? first he's sleeping on the job. second... is there a second?

"What about i stuff the Taiyaki with greenbean paste instead of redbean paste?"

"Nooo, i hate greenbean paste who even eats those stuff?" seems like Midori's Uda is one sleep talker.

"Okay so you better wake up and i'll give you some fresh Taiyaki with a little present that i have just for you Usaida-san" she said and sat down clenching her fist.

The man opened his eyes to meet an angry smile from Ruka looking right at Usaida with her blue eyes. "W-well what's my present Ruka-chan?" He asked shamelessly, but in reality he just wanted to try and clear the air.

"Oh it's this" he pointed a finger at her fist.

"Are we playing patty cakes with fists?"

...

"Did you find the senpai you were looking for Handa-san?" Lunch time is coming to an over and the three teenagers were just helping out the daycare children washing their hands.

"Hachi, sanitizer" Ruka called out to her little sister "Uwah! squirty squirt!" she beamed at the sight of a clear bottle that had thisss weird and clear gel inside of it. "Hana-nee Kirin wants some squirty squirt too!"

"Takuma too!/ Kazuma too.."

"Hmph! i don't need it"

Bang

"Apologize for being rude" the big ol Hayato hits his brother yet again making him whale in his place "Kamitani stop hitting your brother!" the red head aids the little toddler, Ruka sighed a big one "You don't need to hit the guy for being rude to me, hit him if he's being rude to my little sister."

'A whole new level of over protective!' Ryuuichi and Usaida thought in sync "Do you need another ice pack Usaida-san?" Ryuuichi asks as he handed him another one, it's the third to be exact.

"Sure Ryuu-chan.. that girl hits like a man, i guess it's time i change something.." He said dramatically to Ryuuichi's guess is that he will now actually become a responsible adult that doesn't sleep on the job!

"It's time i wear armor in my sleep!"

"I'll pour liquid nitrogen on you Usaida-san"

Maybe not, it seems like Ryuuichi had lost his hope on Usaida, he continued to tend the kids, he noticed that Hachimitsu was up to something. "What is that Hachi-chan?" He asked the little girl who turned her back to reveal a book in her tiny hands.

"Oh do you want me to read it for you all?" the kids huddled up near the red head and sat nicely except for our little Hachimitsu who sat like a complete boss! "A-alright lets start reading about the flower field."

...

"Baseball ended sooner than expected i came to help out" Hayato announced and opened the door roughly making Hachimitsu stir in her sleep. Ruka gave him a death glare 'I'll kill you if you wake my little sister' she said through her eyes.

The kids were all having their afternoon naps, it seems like playing rangers and house wore all of them out. "It's nice to finnaly have a calm atmosphere around the daycare" Ryuuichi chortles a little.

"Yeah without the brat's activeness i could finnaly have peace" Hayato laid down on the floor closing his eyes. Ruka went to tend her little sister, stroking her light blue hair making her cuddle her hand like a koala.

"I hope you have a good dream Hachi" he whispered to her ear gently like the caring big sister she is, Ryuuichi smiled fondly at the sisters the smile she wore was truly refreshing like a cool breeze had just passed you blowing through your hair sending a bit of enjoyable goosebumps.

"Im really glad that Hachi is happy here, she always talks about the kids and how much fun she's having." She said and continued to run her fingers all over Hachimitsu's hair. "I would do anything for her" she said a bit sadly, it's amazing how selfless she can become when it comes to Hachimitsu.

'It is nice that she puts her sister number one, but what about herself?' He thought as he looked to Kotarou, he had promised to put his little brother number one.

But it din't stop him from wanting the little things normal highschool boys want, some free time, some quality time with friends without his little brother and because he had someone he can run to being Saikawa he got what he wanted.

But what about Ruka? to grow up with her little sister that she decided to bind herself to, will she get those special little things?

"Hana Hachi, it's time to go home" Sakusa came in with his setter almost waking up the little ones "Shh! the kids are sleeping don't be so loud, im looking at you Miya-san" Ruka stares the blond down making him shiver.

"Oh? it's the father and his bestfriend" Usaida remarked with a lazy smile and to his suprised the two scarmbled over to him "Y-you're right! everyone who sees us together thinks we're a gay couple, i'd rather die than be with him"

"How mean Omi!" Ruka sighed and pushed the two adults out of the door and closed it.

"Well i'll be going home now, see you guys" she got her bag and little sister in hand then excused herself out of the daycare. Ryuuichi watches as she waved at him from the gates the same smile he had just witnessed a few minutes ago.

And so it's the end of the day "Kamitani, what do you think of Handa-san?"

"Her? she hits like a man"

"Not like that!.. on second thought nevermind"

Hence the blue flower's and honey bee's adventure continues.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

301K 10.5K 49
"All I wanted was to receive the same amount of love and affection I gave...but all I got was pain and betrayal." A new student in Itachiyama Institu...
172K 6.8K 34
Happiness, everyone wants it but not everyone gets it. Sakura Ranfa is not the type to care for such a thing but she still wished for it, not for her...
189K 7.9K 15
❝ you could see it in their eyes. they weren't quite friends anymore the way she looked at him? friends don't smile like that the way he put his hand...
212K 8.2K 99
ᴀ ᴛᴀʟʟ ᴡᴀʟʟ ʟᴏᴏᴍs ɪɴғʀᴏɴᴛ ᴏғ ᴍᴇ ʙʟᴏᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴍʏ ᴠɪᴇᴡ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ sɪᴅᴇ. ᴛʜᴇ ᴠɪᴇᴡ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴏᴘ, ɪs sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ ʜᴀᴅ ɢɪᴠᴇɴ ᴜᴘ ᴏɴ sᴇᴇɪɴɢ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ. "𝐃...