We're Having Our Baby

By harrysxfinelines

It's none of their business.... Harry and Emma have been together for 3.5 years when they find out she's preg... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty
Charlie Robin Styles
New Story!

Forty Four

1.9K 39 19
By harrysxfinelines

Emma's P.O.V. Flashback to 2017

"Emma Emma, bo-bemma, banana-fana, fo femma, fee-fy-mo-memma, Emma!"

"Harryyyyy! Stop it!" I turn around to yell at Harry who's a few steps behind me with my duffel bag.

From the second I landed in London, Harry has been singing stupid songs about my name, non-stop. It's really only been about fifteen minutes, but it's getting annoying. We haven't seen each other in about a month because he's been in England for the holidays, so I understand he's really excited to see me, and I am too, but right now I'm the most nervous I've ever been in my life, which is saying something because I'm on anxiety meds, and I'm thinking in run-on sentences.

"Whaaat?" Harry whines, readjusting my bag on his shoulder.

"I swear if you don't stop singing, I'm going to change my name to something horrible that you won't be able to-"

"Oh, Emma!! Let me be the one to light a fire inside those eyes. You've been lonely, you don't even know me, but I can feel you crying. Oh, Emma!!"

"That's it. I'm changing my name when I get home. And until then, you're not allowed to say my name at all," I bite my tongue to conceal my smile. I can't lie, changing Diana to Emma was pretty clever.

"What about when I introduce you to my family?" He pouts.

"Nope," I shake my head.

"Not even when we're making-"

"I'm going to stop you right there," I put my hand up to prevent him from talking about our sex-life in front of everyone at Heathrow Airport.

"Well if I can't call you Emma, what am I supposed to call you! Emily, Emerson, Emerald, Emmett, Emmy—I know how much you like that one," he smirks because he knows I hate it.

"Shut up," I roll my eyes.

"Em."

"What?"

"You responded to it! Hello Em, I'm Harry. It's nice to meet you," he sticks out his right hand like he's asking for a handshake, but I ignore him. He's acting like a literal child right now and I can't deal with it. I get that he's trying to distract me from the fact that I'm meeting his family for literally the first time, but this is not the way to do it.

"Okay then," he withdraws his hand, and we start walking towards the exit again.

"Em. My girlfriend, Em. I love my girlfriend Em. I'm so excited to introduce my girlfriend Em to my family. Em, Em, Em," he talks to himself out loud, getting used to the new "nickname."

I don't even know what to say to him anymore, so I stop in my tracks to glare at him.

"Okay, okay, okay," he laughs, "I'll stop. But seriously, I'm so fucking happy that you're here... Em."

"I am too," I smile and stand on my toes to reach his lips. Despite the bag thrown across his shoulder, Harry wraps his arms around me and hums into the kiss. He tries to deepen it, but I pull away before he forces his tongue down my throat.

"As much as I would love to make out with you like we're horny teenagers, we should at least get to the car first," I wink and spin around to jog out of the airport and into the parking lot.

Harry is right behind me the entire time. I don't look back, but I can hear him struggling to get his keys to unlock the car.

"I swear to god, these bloody keys," he mumbles as he fiddles with his pocket so he can throw my bag into the trunk and get going.

Present day – August 7th, Charlie 8 months

"... fee-fy-mo-memma, Emma."

"What do you want, Harry?" I laugh, thinking back to the first time he annoyed me with that song.

"I couldn't find you," he frowns, so I hold out my arms which he practically runs into.

"I'm right here," I smile but his frown stays the same.

"I know that now," he complains, "but I guess I should have known you'd be in here. Need help figuring out what to wear?"

I nod, then find comfort in laying my chin on his chest, looking up to him to meet his gaze.

"You gotta let go of me so I can help, baby," he says to me, but it just makes me squeeze him tighter.

"You're so warm, though," I say into his chest but eventually let go so that I can get dressed for the party.

Tonight is the office's grand opening party, and there are going to be a lot of people there, many who we haven't seen since before having Charlie. I'm super excited to see everyone and have a nice night out with Harry, and I know he is too.

"You should wear this one," Harry pulls a backless maroon cocktail dress with a deep V-neck and I have to laugh.

"What's wrong with it?" He furrows his brows.

"My boobs have grown, remember? I haven't worn that dress since before I was pregnant, there's no way they'll fit, especially without a bra," I explain.

"Oh, yeah I don't want everyone else seeing your boobs," Harry nods his head in complete seriousness and hangs the dress.

"Ooo, I love this one! This will work, right?" he finds another dress.

"I can't promise my boobs will fit but at least they won't completely fall out in this dress," I tell him and hang the dress on the closet door.

"That's okay," he winks, "a little cleavage never hurt anyone."

"Stop, that was so pervy!" I swat at him but of course he thinks the situation is hilarious. He then lets out an ear-piercing whistle after I've stripped down to my underwear.

"Hand me my strapless bra and the nipple pads please," I ask him as I squeeze my hips into the dress.

I let the dress sit on my hips while I stick the pads on, so I don't leak milk through my bra and dress. Just as I'm about to ask if he needs help finding my bra, I look up and see him trying to clasp it around his chest.

"Harry! You're going to stretch the band!" I struggle to keep my laugh in. To be fair, he was probably only one cup size smaller than my pre-pregnancy boobs, but those back muscles make his band size way larger.

Harry tries for a bit longer but with no luck, he hands me the garment with a defeated look in his eyes.

"Sorry, baby. We can get you your own if you want, but don't ruin mine," I fasten the bra much quicker than Harry ever could and adjust my boobs so that they sort of fit. It's a strapless bra, so they would spill over the top anyway, but it's even worse now. Harry's eyes widen and I swear I see his mouth drop too while I slide the dress up my body and zip up the back.

I take a look in the mirror and can't help but laugh at the fact that I look like one of those 16th century women with their dresses so tight that their boobs pop up over the neckline just to breathe. The dress also shows off my newly widened hips since the skirt flows outwards from the waist.

[not what she's supposed to look like, just inspiration for the dress]

"Fuck," Harry groans, tilting his head back as I spin around to face him.

"My wife is so fucking sexy," he shakes his head in disbelief, "So stunning, Em."

"Thanks, now get ready!" I kiss his cheek and wink once I've caught a glance at the problem in his pants. [ahem, photo above]

"Okay, that was just rude!" I hear him yell through the door as I walk out.

"Emma, that dress is so pretty!" I blush as Anne welcomes me with a warm hug.

Gemma and Michal couldn't make it, but Anne flew over for the party and to watch Charlie with my mom once her bedtime rolls around.

Harry takes even longer than I did to get ready, but Anne says she's not surprised.

"My baby is beautiful, but you are effortlessly gorgeous. He needs to take the extra time," she tells me.

An eternity later, Harry is ready to go and the four of us, Charlie included, head off to meet my mom and Annie at the office. A few months ago, we took out a couple walls to expand the lobby so there is plenty of room for the 50 or so people who will be in attendance.

Annie and my mom spent the afternoon getting everything ready for the party, which I am incredibly thankful for. When we walk in, all of the cocktail tables have center pieces, the bar is set up near the front desk, music is playing, there are plenty of chairs, everything looks perfect.

"Damn! My best friend's a MILF!" Annie yells once she's spotted me. I do little twirl and curtsy to show off the dress.

"Thank you guys so much for putting this together. It looks amazing, everyone is going to love it," I pull Annie and my mom together for a group hug.

"I hope so! This took almost as much planning as your wedding reception!" My mom jokes.

Annie and I show Harry (and Charlie) around since he hasn't been here since it was under construction. By the time we make it back to the lobby, the first guests have arrived—so basically all of Harry's band.

For at least the first thirty minutes but probably more, Harry and I stand near the entrance, greeting and introducing Charlie to all our guests. I understand that everyone wants to meet her, but she's getting a little cranky because she wants to move around and play with toys. She needs constant entertainment, and now that she's getting older and her brain is developing fast, that means exploring.

My new employees were of course invited and told to bring guests, so there are some new faces, but overall, the crowd is full of friends, colleagues, and familiar clients. Just as Harry and I begin to walk away towards the tables to give Charlie a break, I notice his face light up and he pulls me in the opposite direction.

"Emmy, you didn't tell me he was coming!" A huge, dimply smile is plastered across his face as he hands Charlie off to me and walks ahead to meet our newly arrived guests.

To be fair, I didn't know for sure if they were coming either. But I kept their invitation a secret in case they did show to surprise Harry.

"Hey!" Zayn lifts his hand to wave, but Harry goes straight in for the bear hug.

"It's been so long! How are you guys?" Harry lets go of his old bandmate and moves to hug Gigi who's holding Khai.

"Busy with this one," Zayn nods to his daughter.

"She's precious," Harry smiles, "Hi, Khai!"

"I'm glad you guys could make it," I go in for hugs next. "And this is so exciting! Charlie and Khai can meet!"

"Yes! Khai," Gigi gets her attention, "Say hi to our new friend Charlie," she picks up her small hand and waves to Charlie. Khai, who's 11 months now, babbles and it intrigues Charlie so much that she smiles and begins flailing her arms in excitement.

"They are too cute," I comment.

"They really are," Gigi says. "We need to get together more for playdates. I'd love for Khai to be friends with Charlie."

"We totally do! I'm sure I still have your number; I'll make sure to text you."

"Babe, I'm going to get a drink with Harry. Can I get you anything?" Zayn asks Gigi who answers no for now.

Before they walk away, Harry places his hand on my shoulder, pulling me close so he can whisper in my ear a quick, "thank you," and leaves me with a kiss.

I drop Charlie off with Anne and then find Annie to introduce her to Gigi. I did Gigi's maternity shoot last year, and it was actually the last booking I did before the wedding. We've also been talking about a little family session with her, Zayn, and Khai so that will be in the works soon too.

"AUNT EMMA!" Mason comes running up to me as I'm talking with one of my new receptionists and his date.

"Excuse me for a moment," I wrap up the conversation. "Hi Mason! Did you just get here?"

"Yes, but my dad said I have to ask you if I can have a cupcake yet."

"You can have a cupcake, Mason," I have to chuckle at his politeness, "Where's your brother?"

"He's coloring with Grandma," Mason explains and then I go help him choose a cupcake for himself and another for Jamie.

Between getting Mason settled and even more introductions, I realize I have not had enough drinks to deal with the stress of tonight's event.

"Emmyyyy! Emmaaa! Emma, Emma, Emma," Harry finds me and opens his arms wide once he's within arm's reach. I quickly gather than him and Zayn have already thrown back quite a few drinks. I'm not upset or surprised though; this is a celebration so I'm glad he's having fun.

"Baby, you need to let loose!" Harry moves to squeeze me from behind and rubs his hands up and down my arms, swaying us side to side along with the music. He kisses my neck a few times and then drags me to the bar.

"Two old fashions please," Harry holds up two fingers in the direction of the bartender.

"I don't think you need another one yet, babe," I place my hand on his warm cheek.

"I know," he closes eyes and leans into my palm, "They're both for you."

"Okay then," I thank the waiter and by the time I've finished the first drink, the room grows silent as the music fades out and Annie gathers everyone's attention.

"Hello everyone! Thank you all so much for coming!" Annie projects her voice throughout the lobby. "I just want to say a few words and then I'll let everyone go back to celebrating.

As some of you may know, Emma is my best friend—honestly, she's the sister I never had, but that's beside the point. Anyway, I apologize if you heard part of this speech already at her wedding, and I'm a little drunk so I apologize for that too, but I've known Emma since we were five years old. Since I've known her, Emma has always been the creative friend, the thoughtful one, the responsible one, the caring one. I was there throughout all the challenges life brought her. I was there for her college years when she had no idea what she was going to do with her art degree. I was by her side when she booked her first photoshoot. And now, for some reason, she's let me stick around long enough to witness the start of her own photography company.

I have no doubt that this is the path she should be taking right now. I am so, so, proud of this company she has built, and you all should be too. To every one of the new photographers, designers, receptionists, everyone who has the privilege to work alongside my wonderful best friend, I wish you all the best as well.

Okay that's enough from me, who wants another round of drinks!" Our guests applaud and cheer with smiles across their faces, but I just stand in the comfort of Harry's arms appreciating all of my friends and family who have supported me over the years.

Annie didn't say it, but she's the reason why I'm able to do what I do. She's given me a lot of tough love over the years and pushed me to take the risks and jobs I needed to move up in the world of photography. Of course, Harry has also been a huge supporter and comforter, but even without Annie forcing me to follow my dreams and go to art school, I wouldn't have met him.

"Baby, where'd you go?" I feel Harry's fingers brush through my hair, tucking a few strands behind my ear.

"Sorry, I was just lost inside my head," I tell him, taking another sip of my drink.

"Want to let me in?"

"It's nothing, I was just thinking about how grateful I am for Annie and you and everyone else who's supported me in my journey to be where I am now." Harry doesn't respond, but he doesn't need to. He just gives me a soft smile and kisses my temple, but our sweet moment is interrupted by a shrill cry.

"Woooah," Harry's head shoots up and we both start looking around for Charlie.

"She's okay," I point to where Jared is holding Charlie, bouncing her in his arms to try and comfort our sleepy baby.

"I'm going to go make sure our mums are good to take her back now. You should get another drink or talk to an old friend, don't just stand here waiting for me."

"Ugh, okay," I agree and find my way back to bar to get a lighter drink and mingle with a few more guests.

Harry's P.O.V. Two hours later...

"Jillian? Is everything alright?" I answer my phone and step away from the crowd to hear her better. The party has definitely picked up in the last couple hours, but I've cut back on the drinks to keep track of Em.

"Hi Harry. We're okay, I just wanted to let you know that man is still hanging around. I drove past him when we were about a block away from the house, but a few moments ago I heard rustling in the bushes. I closed the windows to keep the sound out, but then I saw him crawling into the space between the two bushes closest to the gate."

"Wait—he's hiding out in our bushes?" I ask to clarify that I'm hearing her correctly.

"I believe so," she tells me.

"Okay, I'm so sorry you have to deal with this. Just stay inside for now. Please, don't go out and don't let my mum go out either. I'll call my security and ask them to watch the place until we get home."

"Okay, honey. I'm not too worried, but I thought I should let you know."

She's not too worried? What the hell does she mean by, "I'm not too worried?" We just found out this man that's been living on our street, scaring my wife, is hiding out in our bushes!

"Okay, I'm glad you're all safe. You should get some sleep; security will be there soon."

"Alright, you guys have a good night. Get my daughter home safe, Harry."

"I will, Jillian. Give Charlie another kiss for me. Goodnight."

"Harry baby, come here!" Em calls out for me just as I've put my phone away after texting my security. I watch her stumble through the crowd until she loses her balance too much, so I figure I should probably rescue her instead of being amused.

"I'm here, I'm here," I laugh at her drunken state as she clings to me.

She throws her arms around my neck and lays her head on my shoulder, her breath tickling my collarbone.

"How are you feeling?" I say into her ear, then leave a few kisses in her hair.

"Hmmm," she unintentionally sways us, "I feel good. I'm happy. I happy you're here with me. I love you. I love you so much. I can't believe you're so awesome. I can't believe I met you on my first field trip to a photoshoot and now you're my husband and the father to my daughter and you're here with me celebrating the grand opening of my office..."

Em's voice trails off, but her slurring didn't help me understand the last few bits of her rambling anyway.

"Let's sit down," I guide her to a nearby table which just so happens to be where Miley Cyrus has recently placed her belongings.

"Miley! Oh my god, how are you!!!" Em tries to lean on the table to talk to her, but I pull Em onto my lap to keep her safe. I haven't seen her this drunk since New Year's 2020, but I was also wasted then...

"Baby, did you know I did Miley's-"

"Wedding? Yes, darling. I was with you," I tell her and quietly apologize to Miley for Em's state.

"Don't apologize, party pooper! Don't you think we should get some drinks in him, Emma?"

"YES, YOU'RE RIGHT! Baby, baby, will you please get us a round of shots, please?" Em twists her body around so her legs are still hanging off the side of my lap but her face is directly 2 centimeters in front of mine.

"You need water," I tell her, "But maybe later when more people leave."

"Just one? Please?" she pouts and forces her eyes to water.

"Em, no."

"I don't mean to push, but one more drink won't hurt you Harry," Miley interjects, and she's not wrong.

"I guess you can drink without me," Em sighs and Miley says she'll be back with more drinks. I'm not going to lie, I'm a little scared for what she might bring back because I know Miley parties hard.

"Baby," Em whispers in my ear, her wet lips pressed against my cheek, "I need to go to the bathroom."

"Do you need me to help? I'll go with you, we just need to tell-"

"Yes, I need you," she whispers back, cutting me off.

"Okay, I'll help you," I try to stand but she continues whispering words into my ear.

"No, no, no. I'm going to help you," she says, and I start to get the feeling she doesn't need to use the toilet.

"Emmy, do you actually need to use the restroom?" I turn my head to catch her eyes and pull my arm that's around her torso closer to me, so she doesn't escape.

"Mhm," she nods with a smile that would normally kill me, but she's drunk and at a gathering for her new business, so nothing will be happening tonight. Thankfully all of her more "professional" colleagues were long gone before she got plastered, though.

"I don't think you do," I tell her.

"But I can't blow you at home, our moms are there," she whines, and I frantically cover her mouth with my hand as Miley comes back.

"I didn't know what to order so I just took a bottle of tequila," Miley sets the half full bottle on the table next to two glasses.

"What's wrong, Emma? Is she okay?" Miley notices Em's "distraught" state, aka her stubbornly horny bad attitude.

"I just want to take Harry to the bathroom," she starts.

"I'll go with you," Miley offers, not understanding the full story—which I am perfectly okay with.

"I don't want to suck YOUR dick, I want to suck HIS!"

"Oh my GOD, Emma!" I slap my hand over my eyes, trying my best to hide from the embarrassing confession she just shouted.

"HAHAA! I feel you, sister," Miley laughs it off, but I still can't bear to look up. When I finally muster up the courage, Miley is right there to pass me a hefty glass.

"I had a feeling you'd need this," she winks and then goes back to some conversation with Em, probably a really embarrassing one that I don't want to listen to.

***

"Em," I cup my hands around my mouth to amplify the sound. I left her with Annie, Miley, and one of her new coworkers while I helped clean up a little. Now that the place isn't completely trashed and there are only a few stragglers, it's time to close shop.

"Em, it's really late," I walk over to the girls who have sobered up... a little. I had a few sips earlier with Miley but I stopped so I can drive Em and Annie home.

"Shit, it's 3am!" Annie pulls her phone out.

"Guess it's time to call an Uber," Miley sighs, "Thanks for the invitation, Emma. I'm really happy for you! If I ever get married again, you'll be the first person I call! But if I do try to get married again, please stop me. Anyway, you know how to throw a good fucking party."

"Do you need a ride, Jocelyn?" I ask before I forget her name again.

"Actually," she looks to Miley.

"I'll make sure she gets home," Miley answers and I think I see her take Jocelyn's hand before they exit. "Have a good night, ya'll!"

"Goodnight!" Em waves back.

"Ooookay," I put one arm around Em and another around Annie to walk us all out. They continue some conversation about who knows what, all the way out to the car, but Annie passes out in the back seat the minute I shift into drive.

"You can drop her off at her place," Em says to me while she rests her head on the window.

"Are you sure she'll be okay?" I take my eyes off the road for a second to glance at Annie through the rearview mirror.

"Yeah, we can help her get inside, but she'll survive. I'd rather hear her complaints over the phone than in person about Jocelyn going home with Miley instead of her."

"Hold on a minute—Annie's not straight?" I come to a stop light so I'm able to concentrate on Em's explanation better.

"I mean, I don't know anyone who wouldn't go home with Miley."

"I wouldn't. You wouldn't either, right?"

"Fine. I don't know any single person who wouldn't go home with Miley, but yeah Annie's probably bi."

"Huh. I didn't know that."

"She's never announced it or anything. She doesn't feel the need to," Em says.

"That's cool. Oh, shit! Babe, before I forget to tell you, we have security outside the house because your mum called, and that guy was hiding in our bushes when they got home—"

"Harry,"

"The guy who's been—"

"Pull over," Em stops me again.

"Everything's okay, no one is in danger I just wanted to—"

"I'm going to throw up, fucking pull over."

Oh.

*

*

*

A/N: ya'll... what if after this one ends, I post the entire sequel at once, and then start writing a different story...

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

215K 3.6K 47
*Warning: I wrote this when I first started writing here on Wattpad when I was like 13 so the writing can be pretty cringy and the plot may not alway...
54.2K 1K 8
[COMPLETED] *STORY CONTAINS MATURE AND EXPLICIT CONTENT* Harry is clueless when it comes to stuff relating to the bedroom. His nervousness on the to...
84.9K 1.5K 61
[UNEDITED] 'cause once you go without it, nothing else will do β€’ β€’ β€’ "Why angel?" he asks, smiling, and I nod. "Cause you- you're my sweet creature a...
480K 16.6K 65
- NOT COMPLETE - When struggling waiter, Harry Styles, meets college student, Daisy Miller, it seems that all's well that ends well. Well, from the...