IN LIFE [SKZ]

By Ace_Muse

"Hold out your hand, I'll never let you go, I Promise" "You've successfully reached the Back Door" STAY is gi... More

ɪɴᴛʀᴏ: 𝗜𝗡 𝗟𝗜𝗙𝗘
ɪɴᴛʀᴏ: 𝗥𝗘𝗤𝗨𝗘𝗦𝗧
Complete
Soulmate
Wait
Idol
Like
Bme
Trainee
Like Yourself
Hot
Sick
Dark Lover
Together
Lucky
Stars
Everything
Red Lights
Surfin'
Gone Away
Holiday
Unexpected
Anymore
For You
Remember
Bachelors
Mafia
Angel
Snow Globe
Maniac
Up All Night
Monster
Tavern

Best Friend

38 2 0
By Ace_Muse

ʟɪꜰᴇꜱᴘᴀɴ: 1.2k

ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ(ꜱ): school, social media, mention of death

ᴍᴀɪɴ ᴄᴀꜱᴛ: y/n, hyunjin

ꜱɪᴅᴇ ᴄᴀꜱᴛ: i.n, mr. wu (oc)

ʟɪꜰᴇ: Soulmate

ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ: Soulmate Series

You know that only 70% of the population has soulmates right? But you belonged to the 30%. It's not like you mind not having a soulmate, moreover, many guys have asked you out too. But meh, who in their right mind would date during high school? It's time to have fun! And that's what you exactly did. You swore you had the best high school life. Though most of it was typical. Like, you had average scores, got scolded by teachers, has stood outside class, pranked kids, and of course, has a crush.

Hwang Hyunjin or prince Hyunjin, that one Cliché crush of every girl. However it comes with a remarkable twist, you're his best friend. Your friendship began from diaper to this very yellow uniform. You had thought about confessing a lot and backed off. Ruining friendship is one thing and other... Hyunjin has a soulmate. Though he never found them, you knew you didn't have a chance.

Today was the last day of school, graduation. Before the ceremony begins, all the students were required to stay in their homeroom and that's where they currently were. The class was filling up with the classmates you had spent three years with. Greeting them, you were seated in the back waiting for your busy deskmate; Hyunjin. After he had become a trainee and now debuted, you barely hung out, but mostly called or texted each other.

Hyunjin was greeting whoever he saw at the hallways of the school, excitedly hurrying off to his class. Jeongin paced after the older, late for his class too. However, as every story goes the both were stopped on their track by Hyunjin's homeroom teacher. "Mr. Wu, good morning!" The teacher smiled at the greeting.

"I was wondering if you could help me- I made something for the kids" Mr. Wu said pointing towards his desk, where a tall rack of books stood. "They are like a yearbook, but only with things that happened in our class" The old teacher fondly said, beaming as he did so.

Hyunjin grinned with pleasure and divided the stack of books into two. Jeongin took the second one in his hand. Hyunjin proceeded to take the first but stopped when Jeongin gasped out of the blue. "Your Soulmate mark!" Hyunjin frowned and rolled up his sleeve, the half of the tree tattoo was fading. "What the-"

"I think I know what it means" Mr. Wu stated. "Your soulmate is dying- dead" He said, watching the tattoo disappear completely. Hyunjin was lost for words. His soulmate is dead, he never saw or knew who it was, and it hurt him. But on the other hand, he was happy- he can ask his crush out now. But still. Immediately, he thought about asking STAY if they knew anyone with a half tattoo of a tree. Pay a visit to them?

Hyunjin and Jeongin trotted behind Mr. Wu in silence. The younger and the teacher shared a glance, worried at Hyunjin's quietness. Giving the books to the teacher, Jeongin excused himself to his class. As soon as Hyunjin and Mr. Wu entered, the class erupted into cheers and greetings. "Goodmorning Mr. Wu!"

But you were too busy looking at Hyunjin. His composure and eyes were bright, but he lacked the hundred-volt smile. Sitting beside you, the boy immediately saw your CHANfused and concerned stare. Ever so slowly, Hyunjin placed his hand on your desk and pulled up his sleeve. You gasped at his now empty wrist. "Y-your soulmate... died?" The idol gently nodded as you caressed his back.

"I think I can find them" You suddenly said, receiving his attention. "How?" You chuckled at his question and showed him your phone. "Dude, I'm a social media influencer. Nothing is impossible for me to find" Hyunjin laughed lightly at your boasting. And yeah, you were quite the queen bee of the internet. Whether it's funny reels, song or dance covers, and pranks you were the new trend. You can thank me later.

The day had passed in a blur, the graduation ceremony and yells of fangirls when you took pictures with straykids. Sheesh, girls are so envious of you- you're welcome.

Right after the programs, Hyunjin and Jeongin were walking to their van. Rushing past parents and students, you chased after the two. Finally catching up, you panted heavily and showed him your phone. "I found him! Your soulmate! It's a guy and he lives- lived, a few blocks from my apartment!" Hyunjin and Jeongin shared a look of shock. "Jeongin, I'll come to the dorm later- tell Chan Hyung!" The taller boy said before grabbing your hand and halting a taxi.

"Yerim design highschool" You said to the driver and sat down. "How did you find him this fast?" Hyunjin asked, genuinely curious. "I posted to find a story asking for person with half of a tree tattoo and my mom texted me that a guy lives a few lanes away from us- well used to live"

Hyunjin grinned at you, amused. He didn't expect your mom to answer the question. Though he knew you almost have 80k followers, he still found it amazing how fast they respond- well your mom.

Later, the two of you were standing in front of a huge house, probably a mansion at that. From the closed gates, you were able to see the rows of expensive cars parked outside. "My- my soulmate lived here?!" Hyunjin gasps staring at the mansion in awe. "Let's go inside" You stated before grabbing his hand and walking past the gate.

The security guard tried to come at you only to see your face wet with tears, making him back away. "How did you do that!" You laughed at Hyunjin's surprised face, wiping away the wasted tears. "How do you think I survived these days?" You joked pulling him further. Hyunjin gulped, staring at your intervened hands, his heart beating rapidly. No, he's not scared dumbass.

After the two of you talked to his soulmate's mother, the both of you were escorted back by them. "His mother was so sad" you mentioned, looking out of the car's window. "Yeah..." Trailed off Hyunjin. "What about you?" Turning around, you asked him.

Hyunjin paused for a second and smiled at you. "I don't feel sad that I lost my soulmate. But I'm sad that he died. Maybe... soulmates not always come from these tattoos" You frowned at his words, trying to comprehend what he was saying. "What... what are you talking about?"

The car came to a halt in front of the JYP building and Hyunjin turns to you. "My real soulmate... it's you!" Taken aback by his outburst, you blinked. Before you could grasp the situation, Hyunjin leaned forward, pressing a kiss against your cheek. "Tomorrow at six, I'll come to pick you up. It's a date!" He says before running off, leaving you as a blushing mess.

"Where do I drop you off to miss?" The driver asks, smiling at the sight. "I'll just walk, thankyou for the ride!" With that, you also ran out, with a wide satisfied grin. You couldn't wait to brag about this to your sister. Your best friend has become your boyfriend now!

"ᴛʀᴜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴇꜱ Qᴜɪᴇᴛʟʏ, ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ʙᴀɴɴᴇʀꜱ ᴏʀ ꜰʟᴀꜱʜɪɴɢ ʟɪɢʜᴛꜱ. ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴇᴀʀ ʙᴇʟʟꜱ, ɢᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇᴀʀꜱ ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋᴇᴅ"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

385K 9K 43
Hope you guys stan Stray Kids, and if not, I hope this book of imagines helps! Through their debut survival program, I realized how amazing this gro...
92.7K 3.2K 37
*completed* Your best friend ever since you were young, the one and only Lee Felix. You couldn't remember ever being apart from him, until you two we...
175K 4.7K 39
[COMPLETED] Han Jisung X Stray Kids This is about -- Love | Friendship | Brotherhood | Best Friend | Married Couples | Family | Boyfriend & STAY 😊 I...
467 25 21
"First and Last Love,, Sujin meets her childhood best friend after being separated from each other for years. She is determined to confess her one-si...