Juvenility

By _fangirl_account_

Ten years ago and everything seems to stay the same. Even for the hot-headed guy, Katsuki Bakugou who had his... More

Before You Read
Friend
Shoe
Guilt
Gone
Returned
You're Mistaken
The Park
Lost Little Girl
Dynamight To The Rescue
Playground
SMS
Hang Out
Inivitation
Camping trip
Fireflies
Weird
Playground Fight
Zoo
Lost In the Crowd
Hold hands
Rain
Thunder
Jealousy
Truth
Avoiding
Date
Author's Note

Remember

399 16 0
By _fangirl_account_

You put your phone in your pocket while your hands shook then you grab your shoes and jacket. Your stomach swirls in uneasiness as you put on your jacket.

'It's now or never' you keep repeating in your head and tie your shoes.

You stand up from your seat and walk out of your room with a heavy heart and footsteps.

"I'm going outside!" You yelled and rushed past your uncle who had just gone home. You know that your aunt would just explain to your uncle what's going on.

The sun was slowly setting while you walked slowly taking the time to need to practice everything in your head. Your enthusiasm died after you left your house.

You scan the area remembering a few details of your childhood. You remember going with your mother to get some groceries and even stopping by the park.

Your mother would let you play in the park, where it all began. You meet a repulsive and brash ash-blonde boy and a scrawny freckled green-haired boy.

You remember hanging out with the two though they wouldn't get along that much. You remember how Katsuki became much more aggressive to Izuku after he learned that he was quirkless.

You were the one who would stop Katsuki from hurting Izuku any further.

You wonder what kind of torment Izuku had gone through when you left.

Did Izuku have any resentment towards you after you left without sending him any message?

Fear creeps into your mind as you approach the park. Your feet begin to get heavy with every step you take.

Bits and pieces of your memories play into your mind like some sort of flashback.

You remembered swinging with Izuku in the swing set until Katsuki came to terrorize the two of you.

You remembered playing by the sandcastle some boys stomped over it until Katsuki came beating them up.

You remembered playing with bubbles until your mother officially banned you from using the dishwashing liquid you had at home.

You remembered being ridiculed for having a bow on the head and the boys stole it from your head. Izuku was beaten up after retrieving it from them.

You remembered playing in the rain then thunder made you scared and Katsuki stayed by your side.

You remembered playing hide and seek with Izuku and making a temporal truce with Katsuki while the three of you played.

You remembered getting lost in a zoo with Katsuki, he also helped you get away from a creepy man.

You remembered playing a lot in your elementary days with Izuku. You would come to Katsuki's desk though he would just ignore you.

You remembered playing with Izuku tag and then persuading Katsuki to join when he was watching the two of you.

You remembered doing tricks with a ball the boys brought. Izuku got himself hit trying to imitate Katsuki that time.

You remembered bug hunting with the three and Katsuki boasted of having the strongest stag beetle. Beetles don't have a long life, especially at the hands of five-year-olds.

You remembered being in the dark until Katsuki came to rescue you.

You remembered Katsuki defending you to a bunch of older kids.

You remembered Katsuki reading the word Deku which later begins to be a nickname. But you believed that Izuku could be a hero someday.

You remembered Katsuki and his mother coming over to your house for a playdate. You would sometimes invite Izuku though you would become the mediator between the two.

You remembered adoring Katsuki's quirk while he continued to show off.

You remembered seeing Katsuki beat up two older kids just by himself.

You remembered Katsuki trying to outrun you and Izuku.

You remembered idolizing All Might and Heroes while Katsuki talked about how he was going to be the next number-one hero.

You remembered Katsuki stealing your shoe before you left Musutafu.

You remembered how you would talk to Izuku about heroes and other things you deemed cool.

You remember everything, and you know that there is no turning back.

There stands Katsuki in front of you with his back facing you.

"Kacchan." You muttered softly.

Katsuki turns around meeting your gaze. "Hey," Katsuki softly whispers with a soft look on his face.

"Hey," you respond.

The awkward silence wasn't helping at all and neither of you would take a huge step forward toward Katsuki.

"What if I told you I remember?" You mutter enough for him to hear.

Katsuki pursed his lips. "Then I wouldn't mind what you choose to do next." He answered. "I'll respect your wishes. It was because of me that's why you left right?"

"Left you? Why would I do that?" You asked.

"Isn't that it? You hate me right?" He asked.

"No," you shake your head. "It was something else."

"Oh," he replied. "But I was still a jerk and doesn't change that. My actions don't justify what I've done. I was just... I don't know, you make me feel weird and I hate it but I was scared of what they think of me so I pushed you away in any possible way I could."

But the results are done and I wasn't proud of my actions."

You let out a choked sob. "I'm sorry! I shouldn't leave I—"

"It wasn't your fault," he said.

You prevented any tears from spilling out of your eyes from the memory that you forgot. "I'm sorry..." You breathe as Katsuki hums in response. "I-I'm sorry I-I I—"

"Stop it, that doesn't matter anymore."

"But Ka—"

"Just shut up." He said pulling you into an embrace.

You melt into his embrace and hug him back. "Thank you..." you whispered.

"For what?"

"For being patient, for being there for me when I wasn't around."

"You idiot, you shouldn't be thanking me,"

"Why?"

"I'm sorry (Y/N) for pushing you away when we were kids and being so mean. I was much concerned with my people—"

"That's in the past now Kacchan, you're forgiven," you muttered softly.

"No."

"No?" You lifted your head meeting his vermillion orbs.

"I can't forgive myself for all those years, I-I wanna make it up to you."

"Make it up to me? Why?" You asked. "I was the one who left."

"And I was the one who hurt you the most," he said. "Just let me make it up to you."

"How?"

"W-well..." He trailed off as you patiently waited for him to say something. "Would you like to go out with me tomorrow?"

You pulled away from the hug wiping away the tears from your eyes. "I love to Kac— Katsuki..."

"It's fine, you can call me like you used to." A genuine smile curved up from his lips. "Thank you..."

You smiled back at him as the nagging feeling in your chest lightened up. "It's good to be back again."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

563K 26.3K 19
- in which you anonymously message bakugou katsuki because your heart goes boom for that bitch || gender neutral reader x bakugou STARTED: 9/20/19 EN...
51.9K 1.7K 16
don't tell her. ๐…๐„๐๐‘๐”๐€๐‘๐˜ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’๐“๐‡ ๐ŸŽž ๐ŸŽป โคท bakugo katsuki ร— reader. โ—กฬˆ ยฉrezespuff 2021.
276K 6.9K 47
"Can I bother you for a sec?" "You always bother me, but go ahead"
721 10 1
~*~ katsuki bakugo x reader ~*~ ๐“ด๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ผ๐“พ๐“ด๐“ฒ ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ญ๐“ธ ๐“ช๐“ท๐”‚๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“น๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ฝ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฌ๐“ต๐“พ๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ