Wanted!

By courtney_lynne_14

After a violent encounter with her father that leads to her having to run away from her Pack, Alaina finds he... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Meeting
Chapter 2: A New Pack Life
Chapter 3: Getting Settled
Chapter 4: Bad News
Chapter 5: Shopping
Chapter 6: Secrets Untold
Chapter 7: Peaceful Bliss
Chapter 8: Grand Introductions
Chapter 9: An Attack
Chapter 10: Feeling Useless
Chapter 11: A Small Trip
Chapter 12: A Big Surprise
Chapter 13: Good and Bad News
Chapter 14: Being Prepared
Chapter 15: Not So Little Baby Bump
Chapter 16: Goodbyes
Chapter 17: The Pain of the Battle
Chapter 18: Ghosts
Chapter 19: Birth
Epilogue
Hello Again!

So New Update!

109 2 0
By courtney_lynne_14

Hello everyone!

So after some much needed time off, I've picked up my writing again! I finished writing this story a while ago, but I quickly realized that if I wanted to write a sequel, which I really do, I was going to have to go back through this story to refresh myself. Hence this update to y'all!

While I was refreshing myself, I actually ended up doing some more edits. These edits have changed a few things in the story, nothing major just some details here and there. I've added a few chapters as well that I think help the flow of the story.

I will be updating the chapters as soon as possible and once I've finished with that, I plan on getting started with my layout of the sequel!

I hope you all enjoy the story!

****

I have now uploaded all of the new chapters! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

867K 18.8K 26
"Are you afraid of me?" His words came out in a whimper and I flinched away from him. He finally let his forehead rest against mine as he sighed. "Yo...
2.5K 185 34
I've watched and witnessed the mate bond between numerous wolves throughout the years. Werewolves. We all have a mate. One that is meant to be the...
467 44 35
Four years. It's been four years since Mason has disappeared. Four years that Alaina has led their pack. Four years of raising their daughter. Four y...
457K 25.8K 46
EDITED ~~~~ Book two of Forgotten series. ~~~~ Shey Lazera felt she was not destined to have a mate. She had been rejected so many times she almost...