Stray kids Boyxboy

By Stray_kids_2002

OT8 Oneshots THIS HAS NOTHING TO WITH REAL STRAY KIDS. THIS IS JUST A FICTION. IT ONLY USES THEIR NAMES. EVE... More

Hyunchan- The Rare Hybrid
Hyunchan - The Rare Hybrid(3)
Lee Felix
Minsung- Littles
Minsung- Littles(2)
2Min- Mates(1)
2Min- Mates(2)
OT8- Pack Mates(1)
OT8- Pack Mates(2)
OT8- Pack Mates(3)
OT8- Pack Mates(4)
Talk about it<3
OT8- Pack Mates(6)
OT8- Pack Mates(7)
OT8- Pack Mates(8)
OT8 - Pack Mates(9)
OT8 - Pack Mates(10)
OT8- Pack Mates(11)
OT8- Pack Mates(13)
OT8- Pack Mates(14)
OT8- Pack Mates(15)
OT8- Pack Mates(16)
Finding You- SKZ SHIPS
Finding You(2)- SKZ SHIPS
Finding You(3)- SKZ Ships
Finding You(4)- SKZ SHIPS
Finding You(5)- SKZ Ships
ME
OT8- Pack Mates- BONUS
Coming home- SKZ SHIPS
OT8- Pack Mates- Bonus Chapter(2)
OT8- Pack Mates- Bonus Chapter(3)
New Oneshot
Finding You(6)- SKZ SHIPS
Finding You(7) - SKZ SHIPS
OT8 - Pack Mates- BONUS

OT8- Pack Mates(12)

14K 537 270
By Stray_kids_2002

Word Count -  4,444

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Felix is pregnant." Hyunjin whispered, face dull and eyes teary. His insides were shaking in the presence of the Blood Alpha that sat in front of him on the bed. The Luna wanted to run away and never look at his mat again after what he had done to get information out of him. The elder knew he was scared of those eyes and yet he dared to use them upon him for the sake of some information.

"You already told me that...I need to know more." Chan muttered, voice not wavering at all unlike Hyunjin. He just sat there expressionless while staring at his Luna for answers who was sniffling.
"Leave." Hyunjin whimpered, voice weak and body shivering.
"You know that I need to know." Chan replied casually.
"I don't care. Just leave." Hyunjin stated, wiping his dripping tears with the back of his hand.

"Hyunjin..." Chan sighed, closing his eyes to try and not get annoyed again.
"What?" Hyunjin snapped, lips quivering to hold back his sobs.
"Just speak. Don't make me angry again." Chan said in a warning tone, the aura around him turned dark.
"What if I do make you angry again? What are you going to do about it?" Hyunjin snapped, not even glancing at Chan. He just didn't want to.

"Hyunjin...don't do this again. I don't want to lose control again." Chan said, eyes glaring at the Luna who didn't seem to back off either.
"Go ahead and lose control. I don't care!" Hyunjin said in a loud tone, chest heaving in anger as tears still dripping down his cheeks. It was just hurting too much...the image-the blood red eyes-that night...it just all came back suddenly, crushing Hyunjin to pieces.

"Hyunjin. Don't make me do something that I would regret later..." Chan tried to threatened but Hyunjin was just too much lost in his emotions and anger to even listen to him. The younger let out a sob, covering his mouth with his hands to stop the loud sounds. He was still a Luna...he can't let anyone hear him cry like that.
"Hyunjin...just tell me, okay?" Chan tried again but the younger only continued to cry in his hands.
"Hyunjin...I need to know about whatever is going on..." Chan repeated himself, voice desperate and carrying an annoyed tone.

"Please...leave me alone..." Hyunjin whimpered, sobs erupting from his throat without a stop.
"Hyunjin...I am trying to work with you calmly right now. Just answer me. I just want to know what is going on. That's it. Just tell me." Chan said softly, looking at Hyunjin with softer eyes than before.
"I don't w-wana talk t-to you...please..." Hyunjin whimpered weakly.

"Hyunjin!" Chan almost yelled at the Luna.
"Don't make me use my Alpha voice again!" Chan added angrily.
"Do it..." Hyunjin whispered, slowly moving his head to finally look at Chan. The other just stared at him with frowned brows, a little confused at why in the world would Hyunjin say that.
"You did it just right n-now...What difference will it make? Huh?" Hyunjin muttered, hiccupping in the mid.

"Hyunjin...don't talk like that to me-"
"Why? Did I lie? Did you just not do it without caring how much it scares me? Why can't I say it out loud?" Hyunjin almost screamed the last part. A sudden wave of anger taking over him from nowhere.
"We both know that I need to know the truth." Chan stated, his nose flaring in anger too.
"Why can't you wait for the right time? I will tell you soon enough. I already told you more than you need to know!" Hyunjin shouted, eyes red and tired with tears.

"Right time? Stop messing with me! One of my Omegas is emotionally broken and the other one keeps on getting sick every morning. I didn't even know Felix was pregnant. Just tell me what else I don't know! How am I supposed to run a pack when you don't even tell me the truth? What do you take me for? Huh?" Chan said loudly, chest heaving with heavy breaths.
"I said I will tell you at the right time-"
"I am asking you to tell me now! Stop pushing me to my edge. You are testing me, Omega." Chan screamed, irises almost turning red.
"Testing you? Really? What else can you do that I have not seen yet? Are you going to show me your red eyes again like you just did? Huh? Is there anything left that you can try on me? I am not scared of you. What are you going to do? Huh?" Hyunjin yelled back with same intensity.

"Hyunjin! Don't make me lose control. This is a warning." Chan threatened in a deep tone but Hyunjin was too far gone to control himself.
"I am not scared of your warning anymore! Have you not done enough already? What are you going to do now? Rape me once again?" Hyunjin screamed, tears falling down his red-hot cheeks.
"Why are you making it so difficult for both of us?" Chan retorted.
"I said that I have already told you enough!" Hyunjin yelled again and this time sometime inside of Chan snapped.

"Enough! I am asking about these-" Chan paused to grab Hyunjin's wrist harshly, his touch rougher than he intended to.
"These bruises on your wrist and that burn on your right feet. Where the fuck did these come from?" Chan yelled, jerking Hyunjin's wrists with such force that a cry ripped out the Omega's throat.

"I am asking you to tell me about these! Why do you have to test my patience all the time?" Chan screamed, voice dripping with aggression and agony. It was as if he had almost lost himself to his wolf who was more than just upset after knowing that his Omega had disobeyed him. He didn't even care when Hyunjin cried out in pain, asking him to stop. He was just too angry.

"Am I supposed to go around like nothing happened when both of my Omegas are in despair? Just fucking tell me Hyunjin!" Chan spat out, his eyes starting to turn red slowly. Meanwhile, Hyunjin tried his best to pull away but the Blood Alpha was too strong compared to him. He let out another sob...it was hurting too much. He could write it with his blood on wall if needed...this Alpha in front of him wasn't Chan. Why is he being this way?

It wasn't until they heard a big explosion sound that Chan stopped his movements. Both of the mates were completely still from the shock for a moment before one of the guards came rushing in-without prior announcement. What the hell was happening?
"The Kingdom is under attack!" The guard yelled, coming into the Royal mates' view. Chan instinctively covered Hyunjin, standing in front of him. He did not miss to notice when Hyunjin did not close his eyes or turn away to hide his eyes like usual.

"Go ahead. I will be right there." Chan ordered, quickly standing up as a King. The Guard bowed before quickly leaving the room. The Alpha let out a sigh, mentally preparing himself for a war.
"Hyunjin. I need you to stay with Felix and get all the Omegas to-" Chan started to speak, turning around to look at him but stopped at the very moment he got a glimpse of his Luna.

Hyunjin looked almost dead with the expression on his face, body not moving an inch as he just stared into nothingness with tears on his face. His tears seemed to be never-ending, falling one after the other like rain droplets.
"Hyunjin! You need to go! It is a war-"
"Felix got pregnant during my heat. Changbin is the father of the baby. I have not told anyone but you yet...not even Felix and Changbin. After the officials went behind our backs to perform the Mystic Ceremony...I was forced by my sprit to unfold my powers which I kept hidden away for good...for true justice...for Felix. He is in despair-" Hyunjin started to speak, voice dull and sad as if it was a big void inside of him.

"This is not the right time-"
"You have shown quite powerfully that you don't care about the right time. You said that you needed to know and...you have shown what limits you are ready to cross for some mere information, your highness." Hyunjin replied, interrupting Chan who didn't know how to react either.
"Hyunjin-"
"Felix is in despair...he needs to make peace with what has happened before I tell him the news. I don't want him to be fine just because he is pregnant. I don't want him to depend upon his pregnancy to feel better...feel normal again which is why I didn't tell him. I took all his physical pain upon myself like I do with you all when you go to fight in a war. It was mere morning sickness that I was feeling. The burn on my right leg is actually supposed to be on Felix's feet right now...the bruises on my wrist...all...all of them belong to Felix." Hyunjin completed, standing up on his feet in the end. His right feet immediately gave up, a sharp pain travelling through him but he didn't care, withstanding the pain as if it was nothing.

"Hyunjin..." Chan whispered unknowingly. He did not know what to say. Hyunjin had been sacrificing himself once again and yet he mistreated him. What had he done?
"Hyunjin-"
"I have already told you everything. I am of no use to the King now, so don't you dare step near me ever again or my agony will burn my body. Just One more thing." Hyunjin stopped him once again.
"Jinnie...I-"
"The Luna of our Kingdom will stay with you...he will take all blades that touch your skin...he has forgiven you. The Luna has to be merciful...he has forgiven you already. However, Hyunjin...Hyunjin is still trying to process what has just happened. I apologize on his behalf if he can't make his peace with the fact that his Alpha was that violent with him. What can he do? Huh...He has never faced such a slap to his face before..." Hyunjin finished, shaking his head in the end before walking out of the room to get Felix. Chan tried to say something...he wanted to say something but the younger was already gone.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hyung!" Felix called out, catching Hyunjin's attention in midst of the crowd of the Omegas that were settled under the same roof for the time being. It was nothing new. It happens all the time when there is a war. All the Omegas of the castle stay together whenever there is a war going on for convenience. Some of them look after the injured fighters while the others support each other in such a tough time. It was a way that Hyunjin introduced so that all the Omegas of the Kingdom remain protected and secured during the rough times.

The said Luna looked at his mate, turning his head towards the right to find Felix running towards him with a baby. It was like he could see even with the blindfold now that his powers were unfolded.
"Don't run! What is wrong?" Hyunjin asked, whispering gently. Just whispering was enough to get his message across considering the eerie and sad silence that prevailed in the Royal hall. Everybody was waiting for good news with worries all over their faces.

"I found this kid laying there on the ground with no parent or guardian around. Who would leave their kid like that?" Felix frowned, cuddling the small white bundle close to his chest.
"They would if both of them are soldiers. They might have been in a hurry because of the emergency. They left the kid in our care." Hyunjin replied, smiling when he caught a glimpse of the baby's face. His soft features melted Hyunjin's heart. Those little round eyes...rosy chubby cheeks...the little thumping along with a button nose and pouty lips made Hyunjin forget about all his worries including the war.

"Is he a boy or a girl?" Felix asked curiously, knowing that Hyunjin would have already figured everything out with his powers.
"It is a seven months old boy...an alpha boy." Hyunjin answered, fingers moving to get a touch of the baby's soft skin. His index finger travelled along the soft white flesh gently, caressing it with love and care. Nothing else existed for Hyunjin but the baby. He let out a gasp when the small Alpha suddenly held his index finger and moved it towards his mouth while the Luna just let him.

"Hungry...aren't you? He is going to be a strong Alpha." Hyunjin stated, a grin spreading across his face.
"How should we feed him, Hyung?" Felix questioned, eyes staring fondly at his mate who was busy in his own world with the baby.
"Take him to supplies corner. There is milk and some fruits there. Try feeding him a mango." Hyunjin said before leaning down to place a soft kiss on the baby's head.

"Hyung, can I ask something?" Felix said, his face suddenly becoming serious.
"Yes."
"Why are you not fighting the war? Your powers can easily help us win...why are you here and not fighting the war?" Felix muttered, frowning in the end.
"It is not what I do, Felix. I can end the war within seconds if I were to fight but I don't have the right to interfere between our soldiers and their duty. I can't let them depend upon the Luna every time there is a war. It is their duty just like how I have my duties to take care of. I am here to take care of these Omegas and handle the castle while the Alphas and Betas are out there fighting. We can't leave our duties to do what is not our role." Hyunjin explained, voice gentle and soft.

"I understand, Hyung. I am just worried for our people." Felix accepted, looking down on the ground.
"Don't worry. I may or may not have put a shield on our army. None can touch even a hair on our body." Hyunjin whispered slowly so that no one but Felix would hear.
"Now go ahead and feed this little soft wolf before he goes rawr." Hyunjin chuckled in the end as he directs Felix towards the supplies in the Royal Hall.

"Yah-you!" Hyunjin turned towards the scream which he assumed was for him. His brows furrowed in confusion as he heard the loud footsteps nearing him. He didn't know what was happening as his hands reached for Felix unknowingly who was fortunately not too far from him either.
"Is there something that I can help you with?" He asked politely, a smile playing on his lips when he felt the shoes stopping near him.

"You! You are a killer!" A lady suddenly started to scream at him making him more confused as to what exactly was going on.
"Ma'am. Please calm down. I don't understand." Hyunjin said, smiling at the end of the sentence. He let out a gasp as he felt someone gripping onto his shirt's collar and shaking him harshly.

"Are you crazy?" A guard yelled as the lady was not so gently pulled away from the Luna.
"You will be punished for this." The guard continued while Hyunjin just stood confused, hands on the collar so as to fix it.
"Take her to the dungeons!" Another guard yelled but before they could arrest the lady, Hyunjin had stopped them already.

"Have I done a wrong to you, ma'am?" Hyunjin asked, his mind quickly rushing about the things that he did in the past week. He did not know of any activity that could have upset the lady who sounded middle aged from her voice.
"Wrong? You call it wrong? You are a killer! A fucking killer!" The guards pulled the lady away again as she tried to launch at Hyunjin once again.

"Ma'am...I know not of any harm done to others by me. Can you please elaborate?" Hyunjin asked again as the lady thrashed in the hold of the guards.
"You are a murderer! You do not deserve to be the Luna! You killed my baby!" Gasps were heard from all over the hall when the Luna was accused of something so sinful even the devil would think twice before doing it.

"I have not killed anyone my entire life except the ones who are a threat to the safety of my nation and its people. I don't understand what you are referring to." Hyunjin stated, tyring to deal with the matter calmly.
"You did! Oh God...such a sinner...you don't even know of it!" The woman yelled on the top of her lungs.

"Let her go." Hyunjin said to the guards who were holding the lady down.
"But she can cause harm to you, Luna."
"She won't. I need to listen to her and I can't like this..." Hyunjin muttered out, shaking his head in the end. The guards obeyed the orders of the Luna and let the woman go but not without hesitation.

Hyunjin sighed as he could feel everyone looking at him, beholding the scenario with their own perspectives and thinking about just how they are going to talk about this incident for the next month. The Luna slowly turned towards his mate before starting to speak.
"Don't question. Quietly leave the Royal Hall with all the kids from the nursey. Take them to Chan's Chamber. Don't let anyone know." He whispered in Felix's ear. The younger was a bit scared from the tone of the Luna but Felix knew better than to let his guard down. He just smiled and turned around to do just what Hyunjin had said. He was a bit sceptical about leaving Hyunjin alone but just decided to trust his mate for once.

"Now...speak of your grievance. Briefly." Hyunjin said calmly, turning to look at the woman again who was filled with anger. The Luna almost laughed at the Lady for her acting. Hyunjin knew just what was going on and how to deal with it.
"You killed my baby and I want justice." The lady said loudly, walking close to Hyunjin as if he was not a Luna but a mere friend of her.

"Do you know how it feels like to lose a baby? You-"
"I will only say it once." Hyunjin interrupted the lady, whispering quietly after leaning a bit towards her ear.
"Leave with your four Alphas right now before I burn you all five into ashes. You can't fool me." Hyunjin smirked before leaning away.

"I am being merciful right now. I don't want to hurt anyone of you since its not a war I seek with anyone. So, leave while I give you the chance to. Also, for a fact, I do know how it feels to lose a baby." He added, voice dark and calm. The Lady had shivers running up all over her body as she gulped in nervousness.
"H-How-" She stuttered, receiving a smile from Hyunjin. Everyone was looking at them, wondering how the tables have turned. What did the Luna exactly say to the Lady to scare her so much that her eyes were blown wide?

"The moment you started to scream...I just knew it. Leave Now." Hyunjin stated, almost growling in the end but also making sure to keep his voice low so that no one hears otherwise it might panic everyone and create chaos. With his powers and experience, it did not take Hyunjin long to realize that the Lady was here for Hyunjin's assassination along with four Alphas that were mixed up in the guards somewhere.

"Please escort her out now that her problems seem to be solved." The Luna said loudly for everyone to hear, smiling sweetly in the end.
"It is too late now." The Lady smirked and before Hyunjin could register, two Alphas had already jumped on him from behind, tackling him to the ground defenceless.
"Move and we will kill him." One of the enemy Alpha said, pointing a knife at Hyunjin's throat. The guards were quick to turn into wolves but stayed back at their positions since the Luna was in the enemies' hands and they didn't want even a single cut on Hyunjin.

The Luna thought if he should use his powers but immediately denied it when he realized that there are civilians near him and he can even think about risking their lives in case his powers become too strong with his anger.
"You are making a grave mistake." Hyunjin said, letting out a whimper in the end as the Alpha pulled on his hair roughly before making him stand up on his feet.

Hyunjin could feel the cold metal against his skin as he continuously thought about the ways to get out of this situation. He was relieved as he realized that Felix was already safe in Chan's chamber. He can't let no harm come to him at all. He tried to struggle when he felt the rough fibres of rope digging into his wrists behind his back but the two Alphas were stronger than him.
"Move." One of the Alphas said as they started to take Hyunjin out of the hall. The younger immediately made a mental decision of using his powers as soon as they are out of the hall and away from civilians. He knew the Alphas can't kill him in the hall...the guards will kill them as soon as he is not a bait anymore.

Hyunjin let out a deep breath as he silently walked with the enemies with them leading the way. It wasn't until all of them stopped that his fear began to grow again. Why did they stop suddenly? That also...just next to the entrance door.
"Why? Is something wrong?" One of the Alpha asked the one who was the first one to stop in his steps, eyes boring into Hyunjin.

"He is pretty." He said, not too loud for everyone to hear.
"He is a Luna and there are his people just behind us. We need to get out!" Another Alpha replied.
"Look at him, though..." The Alpha stated, his hands moving to caress Hyunjin's cheeks who just turned his head away. He whimpered when his hair was yanked to make him face towards the Alpha again.

"We need to go!" Another enemy Alpha said but the first one didn't listen.
"Where else would we get a chance to have such a beauty like him?" He said, smiling like a maniac.
"Let's go!" Another Alpha yelled, pulling Hyunjin away from him but before they could walk further, an angry growl paused everyone and everything. It was loud, dark and deep. It was angry, very...very angry. It was Chan. The message was loud and clear-Let Hyunjin go.

Hyunjin smiled internally...the Luna could feel the Blood Alpha standing at the entrance of the hall- just in front of them to stop anyone from going out. He knew Chan would come if he feels like his mates are in any kind of distress. He is the Blood Alpha after all.
"You are going to let us go right now or you will regret it." Hyunjin unknowingly let out a loud whimper as his hair were pulled on the side harshly before he felt sharp canines grazing on his neck.

"Give us the way!" One of the rivals shouted and the Luna squirmed as one hand travelled up to his chest. The crowd was a bit confused when the Black werewolf took two steps back. Was the Blood Alpha going to let them get away with the Luna?

All the doubts and murmurs were quieted down by a loud growl that came out from the Black Wolf. So powerful...so authoritative...so strong that it almost sounded like a roar from a Lion-Bang Chan- The King. It was enough to send the Alphas holding Hyunjin fly in the back where the Kingdom's guards were ready to take care of them. Just a growl from Chan was all it took that the enemies were down on the ground, asking for mercy.

Within seconds, all the five impostors in the crowd were arrested and taken care of. One of the guards ran to Hyunjin, opening his restraints to let his hands be free. Everybody acted fast to catch them unlike Hyunjin who was just standing at his place, one of his hands on his neck where the Alpha's teeth were grazing. He was a little shaken up by the incident. It had been a long day for him...he wanted to cry...just a little but he can't. People were watching. He has to be on his best game. He has to be strong for them.

Chan silently walked towards his Omega who was standing still from the shock. Hyunjin did not even try to move an inch as he felt the wolf growing closer until he could feel the soft and wet fur on his skin. The Black wolf, as tall as Hyunjin, carefully leaned down to nuzzle against Hyunjin's neck so as to try and comfort his mate.

Hyunjin bit his lower lip to stop himself from letting out a sob. He just can't cry right now. His hands went up to touch the Black fur before he pulled the wolf into a hug, arms not meeting at the back of the big wolf's neck. He could feel the wet blood on his fur and even a bit on his neck and face but he didn't care. He was craving for it right now.

Chan stayed at his place, letting Hyunjin just hug him...comforting his mate in the time of distress. It was as if he could read all of Hyunjin's thoughts. The wolf gently licked Hyunjin's neck at the place where the other Alpha's canines were just minutes ago. Chan continued to lick it again and again till Hyunjin pulled away from him with a smile.

There he was...Bang Chan...Hyunjin's mate, his Alpha. It has always been like this. One look at Chan could break all of Hyunjin's guards. Just one glance and the image of the devil will be replaced by a vulnerable wolf who is desperate to save his mates from misery...a leader who can't let anyone get hurt...a mate who doesn't want to let his mates be worried about anything or carry the burdens alone.

"You need to go. The soldiers need you." Hyunjin whispered, eyes looking into Chan's red ones. The wolf stepped back as if agreeing with Hyujin.
"Please come back." Hyunjin added, his Omega side taking over him. Behind his role as the Luna of the Kingdom, he was nothing more than an omega who was worrying for his Alpha.

'I will...always.'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Votes and Comments are accepted.

-Do rate the chapter out of 10.

-Bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.9K 636 23
You should be with them, I can't compete. CURRENTLY EDITING THE STORY ! Started: 5-4-2020 Officially ended; 19-1-2021
25K 667 50
It's hard being in the spotlight, especially when you have the biggest crush on one of your group mates. Stray Kids all find themselves in a tangle o...
515 11 26
A story of how an ordinary girl wrote her name in the hearts of many even with all the obstacles in her way. Stray Kids X Fem Reader Updates every Sa...
8.3K 346 18
• • • is everything like it seems? -★- main ships § HyunChan § Changlix § JeongSung § 2min [the whole story is fictional and stray kids is choosen as...