The Nerd Is a Streetfighter

נכתב על ידי prinscessmicah

Ella Robert's is a 17 year old she gets bullied but only if they new she was a street fighter. She loves danc... עוד

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7. Him
8. shopping
9. project
10. Thinking
Ellas tattoos/piercing
12. The fight
13.secret
14. Fuck he knows
15. Xavier
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
Part 23
24.
Importent
Pt 26

Part 25

1.1K 27 4
נכתב על ידי prinscessmicah

Smut up ahead

Once we get to Xaviers place he brings me to his room. He then slams me Against the bed and starts kissing down my neck. I start moaning, I then pull his shirt off and kiss down his chest.

We both get naked , he then pushes me down a kitty licks my clit. "Fuck mmmh xavier" I say that while pulling his hair. He then alines his dick to my hole. "Are you ready" he asks "yes pls" I respond.

He then pushes in and pounds into me. I start scratching his back. "Fuck harder" I yell. He then starts to pound into me harder. "I have to cum" I scream " cum With me in 3-2-1" once he said one we both cum while screaming.

We then take a shower together and changed the sheets. We end up cuddling each other, while falling asleep.
__________ 5 hours later _____________

I woke up to my phone ringing. Ring ring. I answered and it was tony. "Hello" I say " hey Ella you have a fight today" he said " at what time" I ask. " 8:30" he says " okay see you at 8:20" I said.

I then hung up and started getter ready. I put on a black tank top and some shorts. I put my black boots on and write a note for Xavier. I give him a kiss on the Cheek. I hop in my car and drive to the arena. Once I get there I throw my hoodie on and my mask.

Once I get in there I go to tony. "Hey tony" I say " hey Ella your start in 5 minutes" he say in response. "Okay talk to you later" I say and walk of to the back. I rap up my hand and wait until I get called.

"Today we are gonna have the famous starrrrr" I then walk into the ring. " and we alsoooo have jake. He wants a rematch" hothead reff says. We get into stance " okay start" the reff said.

I grab jakes arm twist it behind his back and push him to the ground. I sit on top of him. "You can't beat me" I whisper into his ear. "E-lla you fight" he says. I don't answer I just kick him in the back of the head. He gets knocked out. " And star wins again" I he reff says.

I climb out the ring and go to collect my money. " Ella well done you made 2,000 tonight" tony says " thanks see your later" I say. I grab the money and leave.

Once I get to Xaviers I change into underwear and Xaviers shirt. I go and cuddle with Xavier. I then fall back asleep.
________________________________
I finally made a new chapter for the people that wanted it. I might make more today idk. The word count is 479 Words.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

5.1K 474 5
البيت أظلم وبس گلوب واحد مشتغل وضعيف وگوة اشوف عبرت الدرج صعدت جبت القفل أفتح باب الغرفة خليت المفتاح بالباب حسيت واحد واگف وراي ! التفتت ماشفت شيء...
13.7K 1.4K 32
ខ្ញុំគិតថាធម្មជាតិបង្កើតខ្ញុំមកអោយមានវាដើម្បីជួយអ្នកដទៃវាក៏ល្អណា៎តែខ្ញុំមិនចង់បានវាទេខ្ញុំក៏ចង់រស់នៅធម្មតាដូចអ្នកដទៃដែរ
6.2K 493 20
"What do you want from me?" whispered Virat to the person who stood in the mirror. "You" said the person, wickedly. Rohit Sharma x Virat Kohli. highe...
8.5K 258 25
A collection of my original platonic yandere one shots and short stories. This book will not be related to any sort of challenge and will be updated...