Pʜᴀɴᴛᴀsᴍ ~ Mᴀᴊᴏʀ Jᴀsᴘᴇʀ Wʜɪᴛʟ...

By groovysunflowers

Kennedy Arielle Davis just moved to Forks, Washington. Follow her on her journey through love, loss, and hear... More

A/N
Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
A/N
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
A/N
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Pictures - Part 1
Pictures - Part 2
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
A/N
Chapter 27
Pictures - 3
Chapter 28
Pictures 4 (Part 1)
Pictures 4 (Part 2)
BONUS CHAPTER
Pictures 5
Epilogue
NEW STORYY!!!

Chapter 15

2.4K 47 1
By groovysunflowers

      Three days into the trip, we were woken up by the girls jumping on our bed. They said they wanted banana splits for breakfast. I said they needed to eat a healthy breakfast. Jasper compromised us and made healthy, breakfast style splits. They had a lot of fun making them with him and choosing their toppings.

     After breakfast, we got dressed. The girls wanted to go horse riding today so we were taking them to meet Killian and Fay. Reese is a little more nervous around horses than Lor but she still has fun. If she gets too scared, she'll just ride with Jaz.
Me:

Jaz:

Reese:

Lor:

     When we got to the stables, Lor immediately saw a horse she loved named Anna. Reese was a little timid so Jaz is gonna take her with him. Rose saw a buckskin named Willow and Em saw a blue roan named Clover. Once we got saddled up, we headed out to the trails.

About an hour and half into the ride, Reese had what all young kids have. Poor timing concerning their bladder.

     "Daddy," she whispered to gets Jasper's attention. "I gotta go potty."

     "Okay baby," he said. "I think there was a sign that said just up here there's a bathroom. Can you hold it?" She nodded so we continued on, making it just in time for her to relieve herself.

     When she was done, we rode for another hour until we got to the end of the trail. For dinner, we let Emmett (after about an hour of him getting on his knees and wrapping his arms around all of our legs while yelling please) pick the restaurant as long as it was child-appropriate. He picked Pimento.

     The waiter gave us our menus and asked for our drinks of choice. Us adults got some alcoholic drinks (Jaz only having one glass so he can still drive) and the kids got sodas. Jaz and I got a pizza to share. The girls got two burgers and some potato wedges. Rose and Em got some kabobs to share (Rose had shrimp while Em had steak/beef). For dessert, Jaz shared some ice cream with the girls. Rose and Em shared a brownie. I didn't get anything. I ate enough with the pizza. I don't need anything else to make me fatter than I already am.

     When we got home, we changed into our pajamas and watched the girl's favorite movie, Flicka. The 2006 version with Tim McGraw aka the only reason I watch that movie. In the middle of the movie, I started feeling really bad, emotionally. I got up and walked to Jaz and I's bedroom. He noticed my mood change and followed.
Me:

Jaz:

     "Hey," he said, closing the door. "What's wrong hon?"

     "Nothing," I lied. "Just tired. All that food is making me wanna fall into a food coma."

     "Please don't lie," he pleaded. "You ate two pieces of pizza and had one drink. You're not okay."

     "I really don't wanna talk about it right now," I said. "Please leave me alone. I just wanna sleep right now."

     "Okay," he sighed. "But you cant avoid it forever. We will talk about it tomorrow. Remember what happened last time you held everything in?" I nodded, knowing it would be best for my mental health and my family if I talked it out.

With that in mind, I laid down in bed. Jaz kissed my forehead before walking back out, closing the door behind him. I fell asleep basking in the feeling of his love. Whenever I feel sad, he projects his love for our family onto me. It's very comforting.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

352K 9.4K 38
Magnolia Siren, descended from the great vampire hunters of old; sorcerers. Killing vampires is in her blood, yet she became friends with them. A nor...
131K 2.2K 17
"We choose our own path . Our own values and our actions, they define who we are are." Twilight * #8 in forks Washington
1.2M 32.9K 24
I thought that moving to the tiny town of Forks, Washington to care for my ailing grandmother would be completely uneventful. Little did I know that...
18.8K 627 23
Where a boy who finds himself to be an unlovable monster - meets a boy who finds beauty and love in everything . This a story about a boy named Orio...