dobe......teme

By beanquuen

Sasuke is very popular at school many girls want him on top of that he has a girlfriend names sakura, but wha... More

The first day is The Worst Day
First Hangout
Oh my God we didnt Just
another party?
ideas
break
I'm Alive
Back off
I need him
queen bee problem
about story
who tf is Karin
I'm dead
back off bitch
Daddy Issues
fun

Happy B-day

916 27 2
By beanquuen

(I want naruto and sasuke to switch positions everytime they have sex)
*Naruto pov*
Naruto:  hey teme I'm coming over you home
Sasuke: wait you can't I'm coming to you
Naruto: um ok
I got off my phone wondering why Sasuke was acting weird, 'I hope he isn't cheating' I lay down and take a quick nap

*Sasuke pov*

I panic since I told naruto I was coming over, "guys we have to hurry I may have told naruto I was coming to his house" I yell
''dumbass'' kiba says.

*time skip 2 hours*

''good thing were done'' ''yeah my hands are tired'' Neji says exhausted, my phone goes off I get a notification from Naruto
Naruto: I'm coming over no stopping me
'SHIT' ''everyone hide'' I say we all scurry in panic.

we all get into our places and 5 minutes later we hear the door being open.

*Naruto pov*

I rush overe to sasuke house it's on a 13 minutes walk .... when I arrive I open the door next thing I know I'm being screamed at, " SUPRISE " for a second I feel like I had a panic attack "look guy we scared the shit out of him'' I see Kiba say everyone starts to laugh I join in then I look over and see Hinata .

"hey hinata"

"h-hi n-Naruto look I'm s-sorry for h-hitting you I hope to still be f-friends".

"of course I forgive you dattebayo".

"g-good enjoy your party".

I then see Sasuke I walk over to him ''did you plan all this'' ''yep but had help'' I smile I get on my tippi toes and wrap my arms around his neck I kiss him on his lip having our sweetest kiss yet it was long and savory I see Kiba walk over to us, '' why didn't you tell me this was a thing'' he had a smirk on his face ''I'm gonna go talk to new people bye'' .

I see a group of three people one with a long blond ponytail, a guy with hair looking like the top of a pinapple I chuckle to myself and a guy with too much hair he should see a barber, ''hi im Naruto'' the blond speaks ''Ino my friends Sakura, its okay were cool'' whew ''shikamaru'' ''choji''.

''nice to have new friends enjoy''.

I walk over and see two other people a girl with two buns and a guy with a bowl cut ''hi im naruto wow your eyebrows ever thought of shaving them'' he laughs ''it adds to my youthful personality I''m Lee'' ''Tenten I hope to be friends'' ''same enjoy''.

I was walking back to sasuke and bump into someone ''sorry- oh hi im Naruto'' I don't recognize him ''Sai sorry for that do you know where Ino is'' I point to her direction ''thanks''. whew my feet are killing me 'I should go back Sasuke'.

*Sasuke pov*

I see naruto walking back my way ''you finally tired'' ''yes''

''then I should give you my present before you get too sleepy'' I take Naruto's hand and lead him to my bedroom, I lock the door behind us I see he was sitting by the edge of the bed I stand infront of him '' what is it sa-'' I cut him off with a kiss a long savory kiss.

our tongue's fighting for domanice I win I feel around his mouth 'he tasts so sweet' I push him backwards making him lay back breaking our kiss, he was panting I take off my shirt throwing it aside I take his off too ''s-sasuke'' ''shush'' I creep up him meeting our faces I smirk. I lift my leg grinding it on his crotch ''mnhh s-sasuke'' I could feel he was hard.

I grind harder faster ''s-sa ahh'' I crept down his body down to his memebr I pull down his fabric I could see his member wanting to come out of his boxers, I pull down the last piece of fabric which reavels a hard twitching member I wrap my hand around his member and start pumping

''ahhhh'' his moans make me go faster ''ahhh shit'' I bring my face up to it and kiss the tip ''s-sasuke don't u-use your m-mouth'', I ignored his request and put more than the tip in my mouth I start bobbing my head his moans Echo through the room I bobbed faster.

"GOD ah faster Sasuke gah"

I twirl my tongue around his hard dick  with every lick the harder he moans, I  take it out to stroke him fast "fu- haah what wonders your mouth makes". I felt his hand grip my hair he tuggs at it to repress his moans, I felt him push me down all the way onto his dick "MHMmm" my moans sent vibrations up his dick.

"Ah GAH sas-sasuke slow down- ha haah stop mah"

"Noth so hardth" fuck it was touching the back of my throat, it was making me hot and bothered he was close because he kept twitching so I quickly finished.

*Naruto pov*

''aahhhh fuck s-sasuke I'm g-gonna'' my seed fills sasuke's mouth he releases his mouth from my throbbing member panting, he looks so seducing ''you taste great'' he says I smirk 'I'm gonna get him back for this'.

''you better watch your back sasuke'' ''oh~ what would you do~''

''worse than this'' we seducive talked for about 3 minutes I got hard each second but someone knocked on the door ''N-Naruto-kun you in there I heard you s-screaming.

I blushed violently ''h-hinata-chan um I'm fine'' sasuke gets up and walks towards the door ''were just fucking now leave hinata'' he shuts the door I'm to flusterd to say anything ''you t-TEME

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201K 3.9K 24
Naruto finally returns from 3 long years of training with the Pervy-Sage stronger, taller, and most of all, handsomer... How will Hinata react to his...
155K 2.9K 29
What if Naruto turns into a girl on a mission with Sasuke and the change is permanent? Will Sasuke still choose Sakura or will he fall in love with h...
29.2K 842 17
Sasuke is in love with hinata, they are pretending they are best friends, hinata loved kakashi, he sensei but he cheated. Will sasuke get the girl...
366K 10.7K 30
Sasuke is a rich, good looking, emo, playboy at Konoha private academy. He's the "king" of the school. Everyone flocks to him, he even has his very o...