A Tale of Thousand Prompts

By MayaReLuna

A bunch of Prompt ideas for ATOTS. You can comment your prompt ideas and I'll be writing it 😊 1: Protective... More

Chapter 1: Protective Tian
Chapter 2: Just rest on me
Chapter 3: Tian can cook
Chapter 4: Seizure (sequel to Chapter 1)
Chapter 5: Tian's Happiness
Chapter 6: Sleepy Tian
Chapter 7: Tul meets Phupha
Chapter 8: Longtae's Crush
Chapter 9: Forgetful Birthday Boy
Chapter 10: Possessive Phupha
Chapter 11: Teasing PhuTian
Chapter 13: Comfort Cuddle
Chapter 14: The Whole Truth
Chapter 15: Always The Second Place
Chapter 16: Don't Give Up So Easily
Chapter 17: Tian has a fever

Chapter 12: One by One

1.3K 35 4
By MayaReLuna

Prompt by evejane75: just like a story where everyone finds out about their relationship. the rangers, the villagers and/or the kids. either by being told, slowly noticing small things or even just walking in on them I love how you write and i'm really enjoying everything you have posted so far for these two ♥️
______________________

When Tian came back, all of the villagers were thrilled. They didn't even question why Phupha was behind him. All were just thinking that he went to get Tian himself and didn't tell anyone. The kids complained to him that he should have told them so they could have prepared a surprise welcome back celebration for Tian but Phupha just chuckled and ignored their complaints. Nam looked at the two if there was something different between them but they were acting normal. Nam was worried that Tian found someone else and Phupha is keeping whatever he is feeling inside like always.

While everyone was busy eating and chattering with Tian, Nam pulled Phupha aside, far away from the others. Phupha looked at him curiously but had let his friend pull him. When they stopped, Nam kept looking at Phupha's face, as if he was trying to read him.

"Nam, why are we here? And why are you looking at me like that?" Phupha asked.

"Are you okay?" Nam ignored his question.

"Uh, I'm fine. Why are we here?" Phupha asked again.

"Phu, don't lie to me. The truth. Are you really, okay? How are things with Tian?" Nam asked.

"Things are good, Nam. And I'm not lying. I really am okay." Phupha said sincerely.

"So... Whatever you and Tian were feeling, aren't permanent then? You two are letting things be just like that? Phu, you two went through so much! How can you two be just good?!" Phupha was shocked by his friend's outburst. He couldn't understand what was wrong.

"Nam, I—" Phupha tried to cut him off but Nam wasn't finished.

"He took the blame and hate from everyone to try and protect us from the villagers' anger. You took a bullet on the back for Tian. Seriously, you two fought so much, and in the end, you're both just good? What about all the love confessions he did and you promise him that you'll wait and the fact that you had moped around for a year when he was gone and—" Phupha covered Nam's mouth with his hand in annoyance.

"I'm starting to get why you had an outburst like that. First, let me finish explaining before you yell at me like a lunatic." Phupha said. Nam sighed and nodded.

Phupha was hesitant to let him go but eventually pulled his hand away. He sighs. "First, Tian and I are good, meaning we already had talked properly this time. But a lot of explaining and storytelling will happen for us but we can wait for it to later when I get alone with him. Meaning, me and Tian are together now, for real." Phupha wanted to picture Nam's shocked face but spared his friend for that. Nam's eyes were so big like a fish underwater and he was literally gaping.

"Second, you better not tell anyone, we agreed to lay low in our relationship but won't deny if we're asked about it." Nam nodded in awe. It took 2 minutes before Nam actually spoke. "Wow... I didn't expect that. I thought I had to interfere again to get you two together." He muttered.

"What?"

"Uh, nothing! Anyways, that's amazing to hear, Phu. Finally! You two got together. You're gonna get laid now!" Nam received a hit on the head for that last sentence. He laughed and didn't care at all that Phupha was glaring at him.

"Keep quiet, okay?" Phupha sternly said. Nam nodded while grinning.

They went back and Tian only gave them a questioning look. Phupha mouthed that he told Nam and Tian just nodded. That night, the rangers were drinking once more and Phupha made sure that Tian wasn't drinking even a drop of alcohol which caused Tian to glare at his boyfriend. A few drinks wouldn't hurt him and here is Phupha sliding the drinks away. Longtae noticed the non-verbal interaction of the two and was curious whether they already talked clearly. Nam nudged him and signaled him to just pretend to not see anything, Longtae nodded and listened to ridiculous stories that the rangers were giving. It was going smoothly until Yod, who was drunk as heck, mentions Tian.

"I am so glad that Khun Tian is back! Maybe Chief here will finally be less strict on us 24/7! He has been moping around for 2 years and has been keeping a façade in front of the kids!" Yod exclaimed.

"W-wait, what? I doubt chief will be less strict on anyone even with me around." Tian said.

"Oh! He will definitely be less strict because according to Nam over here, he is only soft around you!" Rang said.

"Oh please. I doubt he'll listen to me if I asked him to be less strict on you guys." Tian really didn't believe the big giant in front of him would lessen his strictness for him.

"And what makes you think that I won't listen to you, hm?" Phupha asked.

"You never listen to me. Even when I was still here." Tian said.

"Yes, he does! He listens to you all the time! Sometimes he forgets he was even talking to us and just focuses on you." Yod said.

"What?" Tian gave Phupha a questioning look and Phupha just avoided eye contact while cursing Yod.

"Oh! I remember one of the times you told him to let us rangers rest for even half a day or only a day because we were all helping the villagers the entire week. You scolded him without you even realizing it. And the day after that, he told us to rest and that no work for us that day only until there is an emergency." Mac said.

Mac was there that day when the two were bickering a lot. Everyone was used to Phupha scolding anyone, being strict, and all work. But it shocked a lot of them when Tian came two years ago, scolding and telling Phupha off. They all thought that Phupha will be furious but instead, he surprised them by actually listening to Tian with no complaint.

They weren't even a couple back then but they acted like one already. Even through all that bickering. Everyone on that table who remembered that loud scolding from Tian had made a noise of agreement to what Mac said. Unfortunately for Mac that day, he was the nearest to the two at that time and was sitting and listening to them argue. He felt like a kid who is listening to their mother scold their father. Of course, he's going to remember it quickly.

"Also, that one time you told him to stop scowling because the kids felt like they're being scolded. He also listened." Nam said.

Tian looked at them in disbelief because he didn't know he had that kind of effect on Phupha back then. All he remembers is them arguing back and forth and only had a few moments where Phupha was actually nice to him. He really doesn't know how he still ended up falling for his bully but he did. Phupha coughed and suggested they all go to sleep since it'll be morning soon. The rangers protested but eventually starts getting up.

Tian and Longtae had helped clean up the mess and when about to go back, Yod wanted to ask where Tian was going to sleep but when he saw the teacher following them. He figured he would sleep in the chief's room. They all stumbled going to their rooms and passed out immediately after. Meanwhile, Longtae, who was going back to his house, looked at Phupha and Tian and saw the ranger's arm around his best friend's waist. He smirked and just went on.

The next morning, the rangers were eating at the dining area when they noticed their leader wasn't awake yet so they pushed Rang to wake him up. Rang grumbled but knocks on the door. When no one answered, he opened the door and was shocked to see Tian and Phupha cuddling on the bed, sleeping peacefully. He was staring for so long that he didn't notice the others coming up behind him and saw the couple on the bed. Yod slowly closed the door and snickered.

"Maybe we should let the couple sleep some more," Yod said. The others nodded and went back to their sits as if they didn't see anything.

And after that day, the rangers all agreed to never mention to anyone what they saw, knowing Phupha might actually make them run 10 miles around the base. If they saw Tian wearing a large shirt that they know belongs to their leader, they never say anything. If Nam was about to say something, the rangers found ways to shut him up. Sees hickeys on the back of the couple's neck? They turn a blind eye. They knew already so asking is out of the question. They'll just wait for the villagers and kids to find out on their own.

After a few weeks passed and the kids noticed the lingering touches of their dear teacher and chief whenever the latter isn't busy or when they go to school early to catch the two hugging and then leaving. Meejoo wanted to ask so bad but her mother taught her the importance of privacy and she knew the two would want that. Although she is still curious about the whole privacy thing, she didn't ask her mother any more than necessary, knowing her mother is only going to sigh at her very curious mind. Ayi, on the other hand, didn't want to ask, instead, he wants to catch them in the act. Khaoneung and Kalae agreed on it and although Inta didn't agree at first, she eventually gave in.

They plan to go early in school on Monday without one of the rangers and Meejoo wasn't thrilled about it even though she is mischievous. So, when Sunday came, she went to the teacher's house without anyone's knowledge of her whereabouts but Tian wasn't there and then she went on and went to Phaphirun Base. If she is right, Tian is probably staying at Phaphirun Base without anyone noticing it. It was a long walk and it took her a long while to get there, making her feel exhausted. Once she got up the steps, she went in front of the base and saw no one, and then she went to go to the room where Tian slept last time. She opened the door was glad to see her teacher sitting in front of the desk, and taking a guess, writing some lesson plans for them. She knocked on the door and Tian looked up. His eyes widen and he immediately stood up.

"Meejoo, what are you doing here? Who took you here?" Tian asked as he let the little girl inside.

"I went here alone. I needed to ask you and chief something but he isn't here." Meejoo said as she breathed heavily. Tian noticed it.

"Did you walk all the way here?" Tian was concerned for his student as she looks minutes away from passing out.

"Yes, I did. But I first went to your house but you weren't there so I thought that maybe you were here." Meejoo smiled as she explained.

"Meejoo, that was a long walk. From the way you're breathing so heavily, you didn't stop walking, didn't you?" Tian said. Meejoo shook her head.

"No, I really wanted to ask you something." Meejoo said. Tian sighed.

He got up and went to get water, while getting water Yod comes up. "Tian, have you seen Meejoo?" Yod asked.

"Huh? Why?" Tian asked. Although, he already has a feeling that the mischievous little girl escaped from everyone without even telling anyone.

"No one can find and her and Ayi is panicking because he was sure that Meejoo was still asleep when he left her in the house. Chief is searching everywhere too." Yod said as he was so out of breath.

"Uh well—" Tian was going to explain that Meejoo was here but Yod cut him off.

"Anyways, if you see her, please take her back to their house." Yod left after that without even waiting for Tian's answer. Tian just shook his head and chuckled. Meejoo really just made a whole chaos now.

"Tian, has Meejoo come here?" Phupha asked as he too was out of breath.

"Well—" Again, he was cut off.

"If she does come here, tell us immediately. How come that little girl just goes missing out of nowhere?" Phupha grumbled the last part before walking away. Again, didn't wait for Tian's answer.

Tian shook his head and went back to the room where Meejoo was looking curiously at the drawings. Tian gave her the glass of water and she thanked him while sitting back down on the bed.

"Who drew those?" Meejoo asked. Tian looked in the direction she was looking at and he smiled.

"Chief Phupha drew those. He's very talented, huh?" Tian said. Meejoo nodded enthusiastically.

"Those are really pretty drawings. I wish I can draw like that." Meejoo said.

"You will be. Just practice and practice with drawing and coloring and then you'll be just as good as chief phupha." Tian smiled while patting her head. Meejoo smiled brighter.

"Now, Meejoo, what did you want to ask? So, I can answer immediately and take you back to your house." Meejoo sat up straight after that.

"Are you and chief together? Like together like how my parents are?" Meejoo asked.

"Are you asking if Chief Phupha is my lover?" Meejoo nodded.

"Then, yes. Me and Chief are together. We are a couple now." Tian gave a gentle smile. Meejoo on the other hand was so happy, she hugged her teacher in excitement.

"I knew it! Then does that mean you two are getting married soon?" Meejoo asked.

"Uhm, no. Not yet. In the future, maybe. But for now, my focus is on you guys The chief's focus is his job right now. But that doesn't mean that I'll leave again. I'm staying here now, for good. I promise." Tian said.

Meejoo beamed in happiness and continued to hug her teacher. Tian hugged her back before patting her on the head.

"But, just keep it a secret. Okay? We will tell the others about me and the chief if they asked. We just like to be private on our own." Tian looked down at Meejoo as she nodded and pinky promised him.

"Now, come on. Let's get you home. You kind of made a bit of a ruckus for disappearing on everyone. If anyone asked why you went to see me, just say you were curious about something." Tian chuckled.

Meejoo nodded as she giggled and they both went out to get back to Meejoo's place. Once they got to the village, everyone was relieved to see Tian taking her back to her parents. Especially the rangers who also didn't notice her leaving. Meejoo's parents and brother hugged her tight.

"Meejoo, where have you been? You can't just go running off somewhere and not tell us." Her mother scolded softly.

"I went to go find Ai'Seetian. I was curious about something." Meejoo said.

"She was with you the whole time?" Phupha gave a stern look at his boyfriend.

"Yeah, she went to find me on the teacher's hut but I wasn't there, and then she went to the base and saw me." Tian nonchalantly explained.

"You could've told us." Phupha said.

"I did try to tell you, but you just went on and didn't even wait for me to talk before leaving. Don't just ask and then leave, wait for the answer." Tian retorted back as he gave his boyfriend a 'Don't-test-me' look.

Phupha sighed and just stopped scolding Tian, knowing full well that he is going to get in more trouble if Tian gets mad. The kids noticed and looked at each other with question marks on their heads. Meejoo, on the other hand, smiled knowingly without anyone noticing. The rangers snickered at the couple who is bickering in front of everyone. While Nam and Longtae were grinning. The villagers were bewildered that their Chief just went silent after Tian scolded him. Never in their wildest dream that the Chief would listen and looked like a kicked puppy—err dog after getting scolded.

"Was Meejoo exhausted though? From what you told us, she walked for a long time." Nam asked.

Tian nodded. "She was exhausted. I went out to get her some water before we talked and went here."

Meejoo's father sighed in relief that his little girl is fine. "Thank you, Khun. For taking her back here."

"It's no problem. She's really just a very curious kid. Although, I do suggest you teach her why asking permission and telling people where she is going, important." Tian said. The parents nodded and then went back to work, some went back to their house to rest.

Tian, Phupha, Nam, and the rangers all went back to the base. The next day, just like what the kids planned excluding Meejoo, they all woke up early and told their parents they were going to school. Their parents wanted to ask if they have had breakfast yet but the kids already went out. They waited until Phupha and Tian came and went inside the school. They tiptoed behind the two, they were a bit far away but they could see the two clearly. Tian and Phupha were talking and saw how Phupha smirked and leaned in a bit while trapping Tian between him and the blackboard. Tian's face was in a shade of red with eyes looking like a deer with headlights.

After he recovered, he hit Phupha's chest and glared at him with a pout. Phupha walked backward to give Tian space before giving him a peck on the lips. The kids shrieked in awe and the two looked at where the sound was. They saw kids running up to get inside the school with a surprise slash happy face.

"Chief and Ai'Seetian are together!" Ayi said.

"Ai'Seetian, when did you two got together?" Inta asked.

"No wonder why Doc Nam keeps teasing you." Khaoneung said.

"Then, would there be a wedding?" Kalae asked.

Tian looked at every one of them with a bewildered expression before looking at Meejoo. She gave him a wary smile as she shrugged, answering 'I couldn't stop them from spying.'

"I think it's time for me to go." Phupha chuckled. Tian glared at him as Phupha kissed him on the head and left him to go deal with the kids.

Tian sighed and told them to sit down first. Meejoo, being giddy as always, immediately ran to her sit, waiting for Tian to explain. And as Tian explained what he told to Meejoo yesterday, the kids gave happy sounds, knowing their teacher will not leave ever again. After that they went on with the lessons, Tian made sure to include some art lessons for Meejoo who wanted to be naturally talented in drawing. When lunch came, Tian heard multiple growled sounds from the kids and when they told him why they were so hungry, Tian panicked a bit before cooking some food for them. Kalae eating most of it. After that, the kids, again, excluding Meejoo, went and told their parents the news. This had reached Khama, who already knew their feelings for each other, and made a feast to celebrate Chief finally having someone and it was their precious teacher that they all cherish and love.

Phupha and Tian just sighed and shook their heads with the extreme of the celebration since the last time they remember, only the rangers, Nam, and Longtae was aware of the sexuality of the two that's why they tease them. None of the villagers realize how the two were actually tiptoeing around each other 2 years ago. The kids only found out what was between the two before because of Yod who wouldn't stop talking when he was the one teaching the kids.

"Who knew the two who always fight with one another, would end together?" Everyone laughed at what Khama said.

"We were shocked to hear the news from our kids, to be honest. It was no wonder why Khun Tian was the only one who can scold the Chief and the latter would actually listen." Kalae's dad said.

"He listens...?" Tian was confused because he can't grasp the fact that Phupha actually listens. He just thought that the reason Phupha never retorted back sometimes at him was that he didn't want to cause a big fight between them.

"Yes, he does. Remember, last week. You scolded him when we all witnessed how harsh and strict Phupha was on the rangers and he made them train harder for the past week. You told him to let the rangers rest for a few days and he listened. The rangers were only a few out and around the entire week." Nam said. Everyone agreed, even the kids.

"It was like Déjà vu," Yod exclaimed.

Tian looked at Phupha with a disbelief expression and then just proceeded to eat. Longtae laughed, knowing full well that Tian is still trying to load in his head that what they were saying was true and that he got Phupha wrapped around his finger.

"Anyways, it's good that maybe soon we can have a different kind of wedding here. Especially to our dear chief phupha and teacher tian." Khama said. Everyone cheered while the two just laughed it off.

Their lives were chaotic but they were glad that they didn't have to pretend around everyone. Tian smiled at the thought of them as an actual family to him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: I'm back! ^_^ Sorry for updating so late, college applications were hard and I needed to enroll before my grandmother prevents me from continuing my studies.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.3K 2.9K 46
What happen if Chief Phupa didn't meet Tian at the airport? What if Chief Phupa realized his mistake after Tian go? How will it be if Tian is broken...
10.6K 249 7
Tian didn't know what to do, he couldn't breath, he couldn't form any words at all. He was utterly speechless. He felt that he is the worse person ev...
23.1K 406 4
If anyone has any prompts, I will be writing them on here, and maybe turning them into chapters. 🎉 🥰 PROMPTS NEEDED! 🙏
18.8K 1.2K 29
Ex Army Trauma surgeon Phupha Viriyanon lost everything the day the man he loved was stolen from him in a brutal attack. He turns vigilante with a gr...