๐“๐ˆ๐ƒ๐€๐‹ โช ๐‘๐€๐…๐„ ๐‚๐€๐Œ๏ฟฝ...

By simplyhood

in which their undying love for each other came through them like a tidal wave outer banks x rafe cameron s... More

TIDAL
OFFICIAL TRAILER
PLAYLIST
SEASON ONE
PROLOGUE
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
EPIGRAPH
SEASON TWO
PROLOGUE II
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FOURTY
FOURTY ONE
FOURTY TWO
FOURTY THREE
FOURTY FOUR
FOURTY FIVE
FOURTY SIX
FOURTY SEVEN
FOURTY EIGHT
FOURTY NINE
FIFTY
SMUT RAFE FIC
continuation + season three
FIFTY ONE
FIFTY TWO

THIRTY FIVE

32.5K 554 525
By simplyhood

THIRTY - FIVE

 ❝Bonnie & Clyde.

─ ☆°•.¸☆¸.•°☆ ─

"Ophelia?"

Rafe Cameron was never one for a soft spoken, calming type of human being. That was, unless, it came to Ophelia Martin, who currently, was sat upon the steaming hot pavement, legs curled into her chest, bright eyes widened as her teeth sunk into her bottom lip.

"Ophelia, baby, look at me." Rafe muttered coarsely, either hand wrapping around her flushed face, slender fingers tapping against the surface as a way to get her attention. "Ophelia!"

As fast as Rafe has been at the Martin girl's level, hands wound around her face, they were taken off, the eldest Cameron being shoved lightly in the other direction, landing flat on the ground as he looked up towards his father in disbelief.

"Stop it, son." Ward spoke hushed, one finger pointed in his son's direction, the other trembling in front of Ophelia's face. "She's in shock."

It had hit like a ton of bricks. A freight train. Or, as Ophelia would say, a tidal wave, washing over her before she had the chance to hold her breath. She was in deep, her whole body numb as her mind grew a blur.

The adrenaline pumping through Ophelia's body had vanished, just like that, she was left to face with the reality of it all. She was stuck out at sea, rescued by her captors, had tried to escape, then left to defend her self with her wrists tied, mouth secured shut, and unable to see anything around her.

Now, she had what she wanted, yet the truth had sunk deep within, and Ophelia was afraid. Not of a gun, or what her father and Ward had done, but afraid of loosing Rafe. That, was a reality she never wanted to be apart of.

"What do I do, dad?" Rafe spoke lightly, his eyes never leaving Ophelia whom he wanted badly to wrap his arms around and never let go. "Ophelia?" Ward interrupted his son, one hand placed on the girls shoulder, the other raised up in defence.

What happened next, Ward or Rafe had never saw coming.

Ophelia let out a high pitched, distressed scream as she thrashed her hands in front of her, shaking off who ever had touched her. Tears emitted from her eyes, and the only audible word either had heard from the girl was the Cameron boy's name.

""I'm here, baby." Rafe hushed quietly, inching towards the girl as his hands caught ahold of her moving wrists, hushed tones almost immediately calming her. "I'm right here." Ophelia let out a deep sigh, her chest rising and falling, Ward giving the girl the space she had needed.

"Rafe?" Ophelia cooed softly, her eyes peeling open to reveal exactly that, a panicked look washed over his pale face, then growing the corners of his lips upwards when she did the same. "It's me, princess." The boy spoke softly, afraid if he hadn't, the girl he loved would break right in front of him, a tiny million little pieces he would have to stick back together.

He would. For his Ophelia, he would.

"Don't leave me." Was all she managed to say, and Rafe couldn't bare to stop the tears that welled in his eyes, a single salty droplet of water cascading down his flushed cheeks. "So help me God, Ophelia. No one, I mean no one, will get close to touching you ever again. You hear me?"

Ophelia had heard him. Loud and clear.

Rafe's words were so loud, she hadn't been afraid, not even when she was sitting in between the two Cameron boys, dead centre in the middle the Nassau Police Station.

"That was her." Ward spoke hushed, Ophelia's hands glued underneath her thighs, ones that were filled with sweat and dirt and began sticking to the chair she was on. "That was her, right? That was Sarah?"

Ophelia inhaled sharply, her eyes falling towards Rafe, who's face was dripping in sweat, and still, to her, he was the most beautiful thing she had ever seen. "Yeah. That was her." Rafe spoke back quietly.

"She's alive." The elder Cameron's lips curled upwards, to which Rafe's eyes fell over to Ophelia, a softened expression as he took in a once over, before narrowing in on his father. "I don't know what the hell you were doing, though. Shooting a gun right at her. You're just luck you didn't hit her."

Ophelia remained silent between the pair, eyes glued to her lap, ignoring what was about to come. "I did." Rafe cooed silently, hands trembling at his sides where Ophelia unstuck the palm of her hand from her leg, slipping it between the small space between them, lacing her fingers with Rafe's.

"What?" Ward's neck snapped right, looking straight past Ophelia who hadn't seemed to have been bothered. "I hit her." Rafe replied. "You shot Sarah?" Ophelia slumped lower into her seat. "I was trying to shoot John B. You saw what he did to my Ophelia? Okay? It was an accident."

Rafe's grip on Ophelia's small hand had grown immensely, so tightly, that Ophelia could feel the bones cracking underneath Rafe's hold, and she immediately tore her hand away, her trembling fingers growing numb as Rafe had completely cracked and dislocated two of her fingers.

Rafe, unaware of his actions, continued to argue with his father, whether it was an accident, whether she was okay or currently seeing her last days, and the fact that he hadn't cared he shot his sister. It was then Ophelia stepped in, ignoring he burning pain shooting up her wrist, snapping her head up to face Ward.

"Shut up." The Martin girl hissed, eyes trailing over the man's shoulder, making sure no cops had been around. It was then she snapped her head towards Rafe, who not surprisingly, was already looking at her. "Both of you."

Thankfully, for Ophelia's quick actions, Ward's head snapped up at the voice belonging to an incoming officer, passing off a phone in regards to a photo from tourists. Thankfully, Ophelia hadn't been apart of it, knowing it would have looked more than suspicious if she had been sitting in the station, while in the photo.

Ophelia couldn't bare to hear Ward's words. Instead, she looked towards the only person she ever truly cared about, his eyes glued to her torn up state, taking her in completely.

Her clothes, battered and torn. Her skin, littered with dirt and bruises. Her eyes accompanied with dark bags. Her lips, torn and cracked with remnants of blood. Her usual dark, voluminous curls were now lifeless, salty waves hanging over her shoulders.

As mad as he was. As furious as the state of Ophelia had made him want complete and utter revenge, he still looked to her with love in his eyes, the only girl he'd ever love. Ophelia smiled softly, barely, but he still noticed the corners of her lips curl upwards.

No matter where, no matter the situation, Ophelia was happy to be with Rafe, and he was happy to be with her.

One hand extended outwards, grabbing ahold fo the clear plastic cup with water to the brim, the other wrapping around Ophelia's chin, bringing the cup to her lips. "Drink, baby." He cooed softly, Ophelia agreeing with ease.

It was momentarily, the cop in the room to leaving the three behind, Ophelia rising to her feet as she stretched out her arms, every single bone in her body aching tremendously. Rafe watched her carefully, from every move to every breath, scared that if he looked away, even for a second, she would be gone.

Ophelia could sense his nervousness, and if not, see. His hands were trembling, his knee bouncing in anticipation. His bottom lip had been chewed down, and his eyes held nothing but fear.

Bending over slightly, Ophelia wrapped her, unharmed hand, around the boy's chin, giving him a moment of relief feeling her touch. "We're going to get them back." Ophelia spoke quietly, so quiet Ward had barely heard the girl, instead focused off on his daughter who had been shot by his own son, one who hadn't cared.

"We're going to get them back." Rafe mimicked, to which Ophelia softly nodded her head in agreeance. "Me and you." Ophelia spoke quietly, her lips brushing against Rafe's which switched on a switch that had been missing the entirety Ophelia was.

The boy's eyes grew wide, his heart thumping in his chest as Ophelia seemed to ignore the sweat beading down the boy's face.

Rafe didn't hesitate, one hand around her face, the other gripping her hip rather rough. He rose from his chair, one that fell over from his absence, shoving Ophelia back onto the Sheriff's clattered desk, sending papers flying and framed photo's down onto the floor.

Ophelia smiled lightly under the boy's lips, snaking her arms around his neck allowing him to deepen the kiss.

"Bonnie and Clyde, baby."

Ophelia just smiled.

─ ☆°•.¸☆¸.•°☆ ─

Author's Note

WOW WOW WOW

In one day I got over 2K notifications and currently standing at 120K reads. You guys are amazing. I never expected this from this story, but I am so glad you are all enjoying. 

I am trying to make as many chapters as possible with season two, to prolong until we get season three, so keep with me here.

In the mean time, I have uploaded a new story to my profile called OVERBOARD. It will be a Rafe fiction, with a slightly different plot. The character is a Kook, though proclaimed herself as  Pogue, like Kie. There is some history with her and Rafe, and it will be an enemies to lovers story.

I will be gone for a few days, so the next update wont be right away. Please, feel free to message me, I will still be active! Just not writing/uploading until I am back.

Once I am, I will give you a ton of updates. I promise.

In the mean time, I am hoping to get this story ranked #1 in rafecameron. We are currently at #2.

I love you all.

So does Rafe. 

XO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.1K 610 7
i was filled with poison but blessed with beauty and rage ๐“ขึดเป‹ outer banks ๐“ขึดเป‹ jj maybank x fem!oc ๐“ขึดเป‹ season one - tbd ...
1.1M 21.9K 118
๐™ฃ๐™ช๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ซ. ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ญ ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ข๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ...
43K 2.6K 12
๐๐„๐€๐”๐“๐ˆ๐…๐”๐‹ ๐๐Ž๐˜. โ the difference between you and rafe , jj , is that he doesnหŠt try to change who i am. he accepts me for me. โž โ because...
7.9K 128 18
OC x JJ Outer Banks