๐š๐šŽ๐š’๐š—๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š›๐š—๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š— ๐™ถ...

By nur-aiesya-2002

๐•ฝ๐–Š๐–Ž๐–“๐–ˆ๐–†๐–—๐–“๐–†๐–™๐–Ž๐–”๐–“ /หŒ๐–—๐–Žหษช๐–“๐–ษ‘หหˆ๐–“๐–Šษชสƒ(ษ™)๐–“/ ๐–“๐–”๐–š๐–“ ยฐยฐยฐ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐–—๐–Š๐–‡๐–Ž๐–—๐–™๐– ๐–”๐–‹ ๐–† ๐–˜๐–”๐–š๐–‘ ๐–Ž๏ฟฝ... More

My Hundreds Apologies
Characters Files
Prologue
Chapter 1 {A New Beginning}
Childhood Arc
Chapter 2 {Plans For the Future}
Chapter 3 {Family Love}
Chapter 4 {Avelyn Thalias}
Omake 1 {A Birthday Of A Lifetime}
Omake 2 {The Little Ghost}
Chapter 5 {Friendly Moments}
Chapter 6 {Soft Harmony}
Chapter 7 {Everlasting Friendship}
Chapter 8 {Devil In Angel Disguise}
1.01K?!!!!!
Chapter 9 {Envy Blood}
Chapter 10 {A Messy Reunion}
Chapter 11 {Cruel Mistress}
Chapter 12 {Sassy Child}
Chapter 13 {Bonding With Pain}
Chapter 14 {Gratitude Repaid}
Chapter 15 {Coming Of Age}
Hidden Characters Files
Chapter 16 {Cold Feet}
Chapter 17 {The Element of Surprise}
Chapter 18 {Pulling Through}
Hidden Character File
Chapter 19 {Great or A Disaster}
~ Surprise ~
Chapter 20 {Their Own World}
[[ Tagged ]]
Chapter 21 {Late Night Reading}
Omake 3 {Among Us}
Chapter 22 {Each Tale Has A Beginning}
Chapter 23 {They'll Be Fine}
Chapter 24 {The Kingdom Next Door}
Chapter 25 {Inferiority Isn't Attractive}
Chapter 26 {Wanna Play?}
Chapter 27 {There's More To It}
Chapter 28 {Enough Is Enough}
Chapter 29 {Gowns and Daggers}
Chapter 30 {I Just Can't}
Chapter 31 {Undesired Blessing}
Chapter 32 {Revelation Between Brothers}
Guild Act
Chapter 33 {Give Me The Fucking Cake!}
Omake 4 {Goodbye...For Now}
Chapter 34 {Farewell Banquet}
Chapter 35 {Where's that Bloody Guild?!}
Chapter 36 {One Sky, One Friendship}
Chapter 37 {Our First Quest?!}
Chapter 38 {A Pleasure to Teach}
Chapter 39 {New House, New Reveals}
Chapter 41 {I Wasn't Flirting!}
Chapter 42 {Beasts, Here We Come}
Chapter 43 {Quest Completed!}
Chapter 44 {Let's Take It Easy}
Chapter 45 {This Isn't Easy At All!}
Chapter 46 {Jealousy Really Sting}
Chapter 47 {Craving the Honey}
Chapter 48 {Why Is It So Difficult?!}

Chapter 40 {The Needed Truth}

256 13 6
By nur-aiesya-2002

"We got some cakes!" Avelyn cheered as she burst into the house. The brunette was holding the white carton box up in the air. She was so giddy to get back to share it with the rest of their friends. Though she didn't expect that they would have an unexpected guest. "Eh?" She froze.

"Oh, Miss Luna." Rosalyn piped up from behind the brunette. She blinked in surprise upon seeing their mentor. "We didn't know you were going come by..."

The older blonde woman merely smiled back at them. "I was simply passing by and wanted to congratulate you all on finding a new place."

The three girls however could only stare at her warily. They were still quite hesitant with Luna, which wouldn't be surprising recalling their last meeting.

Erina, who had heard the commotion from the front entrance, greeted them with a bright smile. "Great, you just arrived in time for lunch!" The pale-blonde girl chimed.

"Lunch?" Lily blinked at the sight of Erina wearing an apron. "What did you make?" She curiously entered the kitchen along with Roselyn and Avelyn. They had let out a small gasp at the sight of their other friends getting lunch ready.

Kathryn was at the stoves, frying up rice. "Oh hey," she had turned to them. "You're back," the green-haired girl smiled. "We made some fried rice, fruits and veggies salads along with a couple of chicken sandwiches." She listed out the menu for today's lunch.

"And I helped!" Cynthia had cried out, who was setting up the table. She probably wanted to feel included in the conversation. Of course.

"Only with the slicing and dicing the ingredients," Yumi hummed as she washed some dining utensils to use at the sink.

"Well, what can I say?" Cynthia puffed her chest up. "I'm pretty good with the knife," she sounded quite proud of herself.

"Only when you're not cutting yourself." Kathryn snorted as she finished off with the fried rice.

Cynthia simply humps at the green-haired girl. "Shut up. I carry these wounds as trophies." She turned her head away, pouting. She wasn't that much of a cook but was happy to help with anything she could. In fact, the girl could do well if you make sure to keep an eye on her to avoid the kitchen from burning in flames.

"My, what a treat~" Luna grinned as she waltzed into the room. "Desserts and lunch all in one go."

"A-Ah right," Avelyn remembered the slices of cake they had brought back. "Here," she easily placed them on the dining table along with the other foods prepared.

"Wonderful!" Erina chimed. Desserts to accompany their lunch. Perhaps after having a good meal, it would soften the blow of the news that may befall upon the clueless parties in the room. At least that's what she hoped...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm stuffed." Cynthia grinned, patting her satisfied belly. The rest also nodded to her words. It was a delicious lunch.

"Wonderful...and now, don't you girls have something to say?" Luna chimed casually catching the happy Cynthia off-guard. The younger girl gave the woman a dreaded look which Luna simply replied with a smirk. Luna was leaning on her elbows, smirking as if she was expecting free entertainment.

Yet, silence merely grew as Roselyn, Avelyn and Lily stared at their friends in curiosity. What did they want to tell them? Perhaps something important judging by the looks of their faces. Oh boy.

"Okay, here's the thing..." Cynthia finally broke the silence. Kathryn and Erina were staring her down, practically telling her she was the one who had to explain it all. She mentally grumbled at them.

And so reluctantly she did. Much like with Luna, the blonde girl told them everything. From the game of My Mystical Love to the whole reincarnation shindig. Not one little detail went unspoken. It was best to be direct with them.

"You must be joking," Roselyn blurted out once Cynthia had finished telling them all they had to know. The orange-haired girl stared at them in disbelief.

"Otome game? And this world is what?" Avelyn only looked more confused. And possibly even terrified.

Whereas Lily had stood quiet but she had grown paler than she usually is. She was gaping at them as if they had told her that her whole life is a lie....which wasn't that off.

"So this world is supposed to be fi-fictional game back in your world." Roselyn knitted her brows, trying to understand their tales. "This world is made up?"

"Yeah," Cynthia nodded grimly. She hoped they won't react too badly.

"And I am this 'Heroine' of this game with Avelyn and Lily as the 'love rivals' for Avelyn's fiance and Lily's brother?'' Roselyn gestured to herself and the mentioned girls.

"Correct." Cynthia rubbed her neck awkwardly. Right, that's an awkward topic.

"While you are the 'Villainess', the one who was supposed to fight against me? For your own fiance?"

"Pretty much," the blonde girl could only sigh. She didn't enjoy it.

"What bullshit is this?" Roselyn actually cursed, standing up from her seat and slamming her palms against the table. She had taken them all by surprise, never once seen the girl swear nor this angry before. "Why the hell am I going around stealing people's fiancees and brothers?! My own friends too?!" She gripped her hair, pulling on them hard.

Cynthia blinked, she didn't expect that kind of reaction. "U-Um Roselyn, I think you're missing the point here." She crookedly smiled. "The 'Target Characters' had fallen for you out of their own will so you didn't actually steal them—"

"What do you mean?! Two of them already have their own fiancees! A-And I got cause you killed!'' Roselyn furrowed her brows, staring at her blonde friend in disbelief. "Oh god, you must have hated me so much!" Her eyes widened even more in crumbling realisation. Roselyn took a step back, her dark pink eyes gaping not only at Cynthia but Avelyn as well.

Cynthia was already out of her chair, trying to reassure the girl. "W-Wait Rose—" she was halted by the girl's tears.

"I'm such a horrible person..." Roselyn had whispered under her breath before dropping to her knees. She couldn't believe that she could've done such things. "A bad friend..."

"Roselyn!" Erina had immediately rushed towards the girl, trying to comfort her. Roselyn's whole body began trembling as more tears drip down her flustered cheeks.

Then fear....absolute fear consumed her whole body. What does this mean for their friendship? Apparently, she was destined to steal taken men from her own friends. And as for Cynthia...her first friend, she was fated to only cause the blonde girl's ruin and destruction. The thought of it almost made her choke.

Why was she the Heroine?! She never wanted this...she finally get to taste of having real friends yet was she gonna lose it all? And she was the cause of it? It wasn't fair! She never asked for any of it!

Meanwhile, Cynthia's stomach scrunched up at the sight of the crying orange-haired girl. However, she didn't forget that Roselyn wasn't the only one who was affected by the news. She glanced worriedly at the brunette. "A-Avelyn?"

"...hey didn't Prince Edgar love me?" Tears were already down her cheeks. Avelyn sniffed, clutching her fists tight as her chest felt heavy. "He...left me?"

Could it be hatred?...wait or was it jealousy? No, it was her insecurities crawling back. Was she never good enough? A bitter smile crawled upon her lips. Maybe her older step-siblings were right...it was just a matter of time before her fiance grew bored of her. Soon enough...her friends will leave her too...then she'll be truly alone.

"No no no of course he did!" Cynthia quickly scrambled from her chair and grabbed her hands. "He loves you so much, it's obvious! Now and even in the original game!" With Erina comforting Roselyn, she should at least try to comfort Avelyn.

"B-But..." The brunette couldn't say anything else and simply cried onto Cynthia's shoulders.

However, as the two girls broke down into emotional messes, Yumi noticed that their final friend—Lily hadn't said a word during the whole situation. "Lily? You okay?" Yumi knitted her brows at the white-haired girl. Despite the usual monotone face she wore, there were flickers of concern in her purple eyes.

"...my brother...why would I..." Lily was staring at her trembling hands. Unlike her two other peers, she felt more anxious. "I don't understand...why would I—"

"Excuse me..." Kathryn interrupted her before she could say another word. The green-haired girl had coughed loudly to draw their attention. "I think you may be forgetting an important piece of information," she crossed her arms. "Did you forget that in the original game, all four of you are much more different than you are now?" She raised a brow at them.

"H-Huh?" Roselyn raised her head, her crying had ceased a bit.

Kathryn only sighed at the apparent confusion on their faces. "Choices and actions that you have made had changed the fate of those in the original game." She tried to explain. "Not to mention that in the original game, it was quite indecisive with the various routes set up for the Heroine." She sighed received blank stares.

"Okay, right. Think it as when you make one choice, it would lead to a certain outcome. The plot or better yet, the fate of the original game was both fixed yet not at the same time." Kathryn explained slowly. She then glanced at Roselyn. "In one route, Roselyn would've been with Prince Anthony and in another, it could've been with Orion instead. Her fate had depended on the choices the players made as her."

They stared at the green-haired girl. Alright, they slowly nodded as they processed what she had said. Kathryn wasn't wrong. So when they were overwhelmed by the sudden news, they—Roselyn, Avelyn and Lily had missed crucial information in Cynthia's explanation.

Whereas, Luna had a proud smirk, nodding at Kathryn. "And that game may have been based on this world but it doesn't mean that the fates of your original counterparts in the games are meant to be yours now." Their mentor finally pitched in after being quiet in the whole explanation.

"That is just a game where all the characters aren't even real and programmed—you know made according to how the game made them to be," Yumi added, she lightly patted Lily's shoulder who was sitting closest to her.

Luna nodded at the pink-haired girl, "Yumi's correct. Yet, right now, in this world, none of us are fictional characters, are we?"

Roselyn, Avelyn and Lily slowly shook their heads. Those in tears wiped their tears.

The older woman's smile grew wider at them. "And we are aware of our actions and can make our own choices, right?"

Roselyn, Avelyn and Lily now nodded their heads.

"Then let's not some 'fictional pastime' define who we are nor what shall we become," Luna smirked, now standing from her chair and slamming her palm against the wooden table. Her words were dripping with nothing but confidence.

"Yes, ma'am!" They all exclaimed in unison including Yumi surprisingly.

"Good, now do not feel burdened by hiding the truth," the older woman crossed her arms and gazed down at them. "As a team, trust and cooperation are essential, especially in an adventure team," she advised them. "It could cost you lives if you're not careful."

They nod to her words, taking her words to heart. "So if anyone has any disruption from this news, please step forward and let those negative feelings out." Luna gazed upon them pointedly.

"U-Um..." Roselyn timidly raised her hands.

"Yes, Roselyn?"

"Then this wouldn't mean I'm gonna be the cause of Cynthia's suffering?" The orange-haired girl looked worriedly at her blonde friend. She was scared shirtless to think that she could've been the reason for Cynthia's destruction.

Luna chuckled, "Of course, dear nor will you be forced into a relationship you don't desire." She reassured, recalling how the poor girl couldn't even get to choose her lover, stuck with the target characters that the game had assigned to her. The orange-haired girl sighed in relief.

Surprisingly, Lily then raised her hand, "Miss Luna...and everyone" she glanced at them all. "Knowing all this, I just couldn't help but feel offended..." She shifted her gaze to her hands. "Why would I be a love rival for my own brother?" The white-haired girl was confused as she sounded. "Shouldn't I be happy if my brother had found someone to be with?" She glanced at Roselyn.

While she may be protective over her older brother, she knows Alister's love life is his business. Better yet, she would be thrilled to see her brother settling down with a friend of hers.

"W-Well about that..." Cynthia sweated a bit. "In the original game, we never really met and we never did became friends so...." The blonde girl scratched her cheek.

Lily's ruby red eyes widened, "so I was alone and...became too clingy with my own brother." She assumed which Cynthia sadly nodded. "How p-pathetic...." Gloomy clouds emerged above her. She sulked over her in-game counterpart.

"But that doesn't matter." Yumi patted her head, getting rid of those negative clouds. "You got us now," she softly smiled at her. Lily bashfully returned her smile and quiet thank you under her breath.

"Yumi's right!" Avelyn slammed her palms against the table. She aggressively wiped her unshed tears. "I know Prince Edgar loves me and Roselyn is my friend who would never betray me!" She smiled at Roselyn who almost wanted to cry at the brunette's trust in her. She was so relieved that Avelyn didn't harbour any hatred towards her.

"O-Of course, Avelyn! I would never!" Rosslyn dashed towards her, enveloping her in a hug. Avelyn happily accepted the hug with open arms. She nodded at the orange-haired girl's words. "Yeah! Fuck the games and be our own person!" The brunette gleamed at the blonde girl. "...right Cynthia-sama?!"

Cynthia grinned back at her. "Hell yeah!" She then wrapped her arms around both girls. "Fuck the game!" She cheered, hugging them both tight.

"...Cynthia, please don't curse" Erina sighed at her but she was glad that Avelyn, Lily and Roselyn are no longer upset. Relief grew as such secrets were no longer there to insight distrust.  However, she did wish that Cynthia wouldn't be such a bad influence with her cursing habits.

"Great, everyone seems to be happy. Now, how about we clean up before I reveal to you all what I got for your housewarming gift!" Luna clapped her hands in anticipation. The older woman was quick to change the topic, being more excited to show her gift.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Tada! Isn't he adorable?!" Luna squealed, clasping her hands together.

"...it's something alright..." Cynthia sweatdropped. And she wasn't alone. After cleaning their lunch, they had headed to the living room where Luna had already set up her gift. They knew from recently meeting her, how...eccentric she could be but by heavens, they didn't expect her to give them this.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"It's Carnivores Venus Strangler from Flore!" Avelyn's eyes were practically sparkling at the sight of the large potted plant. "How on Earthland did you get one, Miss Luna?!"

Luna proudly smirked at her. "I had gotten him through some connection. His name is Benedict but Ben for short~" the older woman gushed over the plant, petting him on the head. The carnivores surprisingly cooed under her touch. Though, it doesn't ease their worries of the monstrous-looking plant before them.

As matter of fact, she and Avelyn were the only ones who were excited about the carnivorous plant.

"Wait, aren't these known for devouring monsters larger than a grown man?" Kathryn raised a brow, looking at their mentor in scepticism.

"And they're strong against fire and ice magic, not like most common flora!" Avelyn exclaimed in complete fascination in contrast to her friends who were looking at the giant potted plant with caution. Great, they couldn't even burn or iced it even if they wanted to. Cynthia, especially.

Their mentor chuckled at their fear, "don't be scared of him! Ben is an absolute sweetheart and would never harm his owners." Which Ben had flashed them a large toothy smile.

"You're sure about that?" Cynthia deadpanned. That smile looked anything but harmless.

"Please Cynthia," Luna rolled her eyes at her. "Do I look like someone who would gift something that would endanger you?" She placed her knuckles upon her hips.

"Yes, you do." They all except Avelyn who was still gushing over Ben, had said without any uncertainty.

"Okay fine!" Luna huffed, crossing her arms. "I may have purposely endangered you lot before..." She ignored the looks she received and continued. "...but trust me when a Carnivorous Venus Strangler has bonded with their owners, they'll stay loyal till death."

"Miss Luna's right!" Avelyn supported her. "Which is why the Fae would use them to fight off intruders so they'll make such a fine guard!"

"Wait, we're supposed to leave it at the front door or something?" Erina furrowed her brows in concern. She's worried about Ben eating up any guest that may walk through their door.

Luna simply waved off her worries. "He can easily be trained to distinguish between the guests and unwanted ones."

"...unwanted ones you say..." An evil smile began to crawl upon Cynthia's face. "Maybe we should invite Prince Anthony for a visit," she gleamed happily. "I'm sure he would like to meet Ben!" The girl giggled maniacally which earned her strange looks from her friends.

"No Cynthia, we're not letting Ben devour Anthony." Luna scolded the blonde girl. Kathryn, Erina and Roselyn sighed in relief. Thank goodness the older woman had some common sense.

"We wouldn't want to upset Ben's stomach!" The older woman gushed over the plant once again. "We don't know where my cousin has been, he could be absolutely filthy!"

They—Kathryn, Erina and Roselyn fall over at their mentor's words. They take it back! She was more worried about the carnivorous plant than her own cousin?!

Cynthia, however, pouted in disappointment. "Boo...."

"Don't look so disappointed!" Kathryn shouted at her. "I know you don't get along but we can't afford you killing off the Crown Prince!"

"It's alright, I'll keep quiet about it," Luna commented nonchalantly.

Cynthia rolled her eyes. "See, Miss Luna doesn't mind."

"Don't take advice from the woman that almost got us killed multiple times!" Kathryn raged out. The green-haired girl wanted to pull her hair out. Seriously, she had hoped when they finally found a mentor or something similar, they would be a person of common sense at the very least. Apparently, that was all wishful thinking...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ Time Skip ~

"Um, Cynthia...may I have a word with you?" Roselyn softly called out to the blonde girl. Their mentor had finally left, leaving behind her housewarming gift. Ben was now in the care of Avelyn and Kathryn, who the carnivorous plant had taken most liking to. She would've guessed the plant seems to recognise those who enjoy gardening or perhaps their connection with the earth and soil could be a reason.

"Sure, something wrong?" Cynthia smiled at her. They both were now in another room. She reckoned that Roselyn wanted a private conversation.

"W-Well...you know how in the game, we're like...are e-enemies." The orange-haired girl gripped on her skirt.

Cynthia slowly nodded, "yeah..."

"I-I guess I want to know...d-did you..um" Roselyn fumbled over her words. "W-Wait...no...why y-you..." Her face grew flustered as she struggled to make even a sentence.

Sighing, Cynthia took pity on her and patted her head. "Why did I become friends with you? Why all this when I could've avoided you or even eliminate you from early on just to ensure my future?" She accurately guessed.

Roselyn timidly nodded her head. All those questions had run across her mind. "Why did you...."

"I don't know..." Cynthia rubbed her neck. "At first, I wanted to avoid you. Heck, even if Anthony had fallen for you, I would be happy to give him straight to ya."

"W-What?!" Roselyn combusted.

The blonde girl chuckled at her reaction, "anything to avoid the unnecessary drama, you know? Plus, there's no feeling between us so I don't really care who he wants to be with."

"Then...what changed that?"

"Hmm? Oh, nothing changed." Cynthia shrugged. "Still doesn't like him and he could just—"

"N-No!" Roselyn waved her arms around. "I meant you avoiding me and..." She fiddled with her fingers. She was even scared to ask but she needed to know.

"Remember when we first met?" Cynthia suddenly brought up.

"Yeah..." Roselyn softly smiled at the memory. She would've thought that would be the end of her. Moreover, to think she would make a friend, her first friend...all on the same day when she had nearly died at the hands of a giant boar. Who would've thought?

"You told me about your childhood...how you've been treated." Cynthia clenched her fists tight. "No better than some glorified fucking prized pet," she gritted her teeth as heat began to emit from her fists.

"C-Cynthia!" Rosalyn had noticed it and quickly called her out on it. "Calm down or you're gonna burn the whole house down!"

"A-Ah right." The short-tempered girl regained control of her magic. "A-Anyway, knowing all that...it made me think," Cynthia gave her a sad smile. "Maybe I didn't know everything about the Heroine...or how much you may not even want all this..." She grasped onto Roselyn's hands. "Much like Avelyn and Lily, you're more than just a character from the game. You're your own person...and...I knew I wanted a better fate for all of you guys..." Cynthia bit her lips, turning her head aside. "I just wished my fears hadn't made me realize that so late."

She wouldn't deny it. Roselyn being the Heroine, being her fated adversary had made her hesitant to get close compared to Avelyn and Lily. She was quick to make friends with them yet still tried to keep her distance from Roselyn...at least that was the intended plan. However, that day when she had accidentally stumbled upon the Heroine was the one thing she needed to push aside her fears.

Cynthia blinked when she had heard no response from the orange-haired girl. "Roselyn––why the heck are you crying?!"

The orange-haired girl had tears running down her cheeks. "I-I'm so sorry!" She cried. "T-To think that I had doubted our friendship! I was so worried t-that that––wahhhhh!" Roselyn sobbed louder. That's it. Cynthia Claremore, regardless of what anyone had said, is truly her friend and nothing would ever change that!

"Seriously...." Cynthia sighed but a fond smile graced upon her lips. "You crybaby," she patted the girl on the head. "There there..."

Hiccups and cries were still heard from the young Heroine. Cynthia knew the girl needed to let it all out. Today had been an eventful day for all of them. Knowing you and the very world you know had been fictional and a part of some entertainment for others must be difficult to digest.

Cynthia's ears perked up when she heard more sniffing yet it wasn't from the already crying Roselyn. She raised a brow towards the door. "Couldn't help but eavesdrop, can you?"

Roselyn's sobs began to lessen as her sore red eyes saw the door creep open. A sobbing Avelyn burst into the room with an equally crying Lily following close behind. "C-Cynthia-sama!"

"Y-You heard all that?" Roselyn grew redder as she caught sight of Erina, Kathryn and Yumi at the door as well. The whole team had been eavesdropping on them.

"We were worried," Erina kindly smiled, completely looking over the fact that they did eavesdrop on them.

"Okay you two, why are you the one's crying now?" Cynthia now sighed at Avelyn and Lily. Much like with Roselyn, she patted them on the head trying to ease their tears.

"C-Cynthia-sama had to face such hardship alone y-yet...yet..." Avelyn sobbed, rubbing her teary eyes. Lily teary nodded her head.

"Well, I wasn't completely alone." She glanced at her friends who apparently followed her from her past life. However, it seems like Avelyn and Lily didn't hear that over the sound of their crying.

"Y-You wished for a better future for us!" Avelyn hiccupped with Lily nodding her head to her every word.

Seeing now three people in tears, yes Roselyn hasn't calmed down yet. Cynthia could only sigh before enveloping all three into a giant hug. "All three of ya are crybabies," she fondly shook her head with them in her grasp.

Kathryn snorted, "says the crybaby herself." She poked fun at the blonde, knowing how Cynthia herself would cry if overwhelmed.

"Shut up!" Cynthia was the one now flustered.

Erina shook her head at the two before grabbing Kathryn and Yumi's arms. The pale-blonde girl, being the strong gal she is, easily pulled them towards Cynthia and the rest. Erina instantly joined the giant hug, hugging behind Roselyn, patting the crying ones in comfort. "C'mon~" Erina smiled at Kathryn and Yumi.

"That's too much human contact for me..." Yumi murmured but of course, Erina paid no mind to it and pulled her into the hug. The pink-haired girl only sighed as she was now hugging behind Lily.

"Kathy?" Erina now shifted her gaze at the green-haired girl.

"How about—" Kathryn couldn't even finish her words before she was too pulled into the hug. "Great..." She breathed out as she was now hugging behind Avelyn. "I'm hugging, happy now?"

Giggles erupted from the previously crying girls. Cynthia smirked, "very."

Hopefully, there won't be any need for secrets between them...at least for now...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author Note:

Oh my god, this chapter was quite difficult to write! And it was a long one too! I am so sorry for the very very late update.
Our girls—Avelyn, Lily and Roselyn finally know the truth! Goddamn that was relieving!

I always felt bad since, with the secrets, those three had always been excluded, you know?

Anyway, don't forget to vote and comment on this chapter! It makes me so happy!

Okay, bye-bye and stay safe!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

890 43 18
An ordinary girl being addicted to otome game and reincarnated as one of the powerful villainess in the game world... Can a villainess become a prot...
489K 27.6K 59
She had a very perfect life as she was a perfect girl. She had everything she could ask for, a brilliant mind, wealth, and many other things, hence d...
1.5M 43.1K 120
Liliana died by crossing the road while playing an otome game. When she opened her eyes to her utter sorrow she was transmigrated as the pitiful side...