What if Cale turned into a ch...

By ladyshannn

Cale turned into a child? Update: March 21, 2024 - UNDER REVISION More

What if Cale turned into a child? (1)
What if Cale turned into a child? (2)
What if Cale turned into a child? (3)
Red Carnations for you, Ajussi
What if Cale turned into a child? (4)
What if Cale turned into a child? (5)
What if Cale turned into a child? (6)
What if Cale turned into a child? (7)
What if Cale turned into a child? (8)
What if Cale turned into a child? (9)
What if Cale turned into a child? (10)
What if Cale turned into a child? (11)
What if Cale turned into a child? (12)
What if Cale turned into a child? (13)
What if Cale turned into a child? (14)
What if Cale turned into a child? (15)
What if Cale turned into a child? (16)
What if Cale turned into a child? (17)
What if Cale turned into a child? (18)
What if Cale turned into a child? (19)
What if Cale turned into a child? (20)
What if Cale turned into a child? (21)
What if Cale turned into a child? (22)
What if Cale turned into a child? (23)
What if Cale turned into a child? (24)
What if Cale turned into a child? (25)
What if Cale turned into a child? (26)
What if Cale turned into a child? (27)
What if Cale turned into a child? (28)
What if Cale turned into a child? (29)
What if Cale turned into a child? (31)
What if Cale turned into a child? (32)
What if Cale turned into a child? (33)
What if Cale turned into a child? (34)
What if Cale turned into a child? (35)
What if Cale turned into a child? (36)
What if Cale turned into a child? (37)
What if Cale turned into a child? (38)
What if Cale turned into a child? (39)
What if Cale turned into a child? (40)
What if Cale turned into a child? (41)
What if Cale turned into a child? (42)
What if Cale turned into a child? (43)
What if Cale turned into a child? (44)
What if Cale turned into a child? (45)
NOTICE!
WICTIAC: Honeybunch
WICTIAC: Good? Morning
WICTIAC: Tofu Stew, Potions and Bunny Ears...?
WICTIAC: My Friend!
WICTIAC: Call me Uncle!

What if Cale turned into a child? (30)

5.7K 325 61
By ladyshannn

Cale sat down on the bed as soon as he entered the room he's using. His arms had gone numb supporting the three children who are still holding onto him like glue. He sighed as he patted them.

"I'm not going anywhere."

Cale softly said as he looked at them. On was the one to let go with her head hanging low as she sat on the bed next to Cale. 

Cale rubbed On's head as he smiled slightly.

"You've grown up as a good older sister, On."

Cale softly said as he patted On's head a few times before the silver cat looked up at him with tear-stained eyes. She looks like she's ready to cry again but was holding it in making the redhead smile.

"H, Human..."

Raon and Hong were still sniffling while clinging onto him. Their bodies were shaking while clinging to the coat. Cale's eyes lightly wavered as he remembered the words he said to these children the moment they appeared. 

His chest felt stuffy remembering the words as he frowned, inwardly cursing himself as he sighed once again and hugged the two.

"Raon, Hong. Look at me."

Cale softly called out to the two. Although to the outsiders, his voice seemed like it remained the same cold and stoic, the three children who were the closest to him knew these small unnoticeable changes in Cale's voice. That's why they slowly looked up to him with tears cascading their eyes.

Cale smiled at the both of them as he pulled the blanket and wiped their tears.

"You did well."

"H, Human. Y...you glared to us...and said you're not..."

"Hm."

Cale was troubled. He doesn't know how to coax a child but he also doesn't like seeing these three cry that's why he's racking every record in his head that will make them stop but he can only sigh when the two clung to him more after his silence.

"I'm not going anywhere. And... I'm fine. So stop crying, Raon, Hong."

Cale sighed and patted the two children as he softened his voice. 

Cale knew it won't be easy to make them stop but he needs to do something about this as he also has to settle his own matters too. But right now, seeing how these children are sticking to him like glue, he knew that settling those will be delayed until tomorrow.

The redhead sighed as he rubbed the children's heads and caressed their backs, in an attempt to alleviate their emotions. Though it only made the three more relieved and cried out even more. Even so,

"I'm sorry."

Cale gently murmured making the three look up to him with wide, tear-stained eyes. Cale owed them an apology, even if it was the effect of the curse, he knew well that he still did something wrong. He caused these children pain and hurt them with his words. He has to apologise.

This reminds him more, that through these past few days—Cale can only grimace at his behaviour. He even forgot the others and what more,

'I just sentenced those vicious father and son duo to walk the guillotine.'

Cale felt chills run down his spine as he remembered the cold and sharp look the two was giving him after he turned back to his adult form. They looked like they're ready to slice him into a slab of meat and just the thought of it made Cale's body shudder in fear. Thinking that he barely avoided his own death after sentencing Ron and Beacrox to their own death sentence, the redhead was thankful that he turned back and remembered them plus with Alberu's interference. If not, just thinking about it makes Cale want to lock himself away from his butler and chef.

Although that would be impossible since the Patriarch and his son already put a tail on Cale whenever he goes out of the villa and with the duchy having assassins in every nook and cranny. That's why even if he plans to hide away from his butler and chef, it is utterly impossible. 

"Young master-nim."

Speak of the devil.

Cale flinched as he heard that benign voice coming from outside the room and soon the door opened revealing his assassin butler who has a benign smile plastered on his face. He looks especially kinder today and Cale knew.

It's not a good sign.

"The lunch is ready. I came to help you get dressed."

As soon as Cale was properly dressed, he and the three children with Ron proceeded to the dining room where the others are also present. 

As soon as Cale arrived, the others were looking at him silently and thus the redhead, who perceived it as something ominous, can only look away from them whilst instinctively rubbing his nape as it was turning cold. 

'Are they going to beat me up?'

Cale wanted to avoid eye contact with them as much as possible because of how these vicious people looked like they are ready to pulverize him right on his spot. 

⨳T'was clearly a misunderstanding.

As soon as Cale sat, Ron with the help of Melundo put the plates of food on the table with careful and flawless movement. And Cale was still escaping the reality and trying to avoid eye contact with the others. His back is already wet with cold bullets of sweat as he felt the prickling stares coming from the others.

"Shall we eat?"

...and Fredo was the only one who has the courage to clap and smile while saying that. He, who had kidnapped—borrowed Cale had the courage to smile and stay calm in front of these vicious individuals—Cale don't know if he should call this bravery or just plain stupidity.

"Please eat, young master-nim. And,"

Cale flinched as Ron moved next to him and put a teacup next to his plate. He felt shivers run down his spine as he watched Ron's vague reflection on the lemon tea. He was smiling benignly.

"Here is your tea. Please enjoy the meal, young master-nim."

'Shit.'

It certainly looks like something out of a horror movie, seeing how his butler has that kind smile reflected in a lemon tea as if threatening his very existence. Cale secretly gulped as he nodded his head in response.

"...Thank you, Ron."

Cale managed to squeeze out his answer as he picked up his silverware and cut the steak that he's very much sure, the Duchy's head chef, Beacrox, cooked himself. 

"It's good that you turned back now, Cale."

The words that flow out of Alberu's mouth made Relia drop her spoon as her eyes shook. The others moved their eyes towards her, observing her expressions as well as her movements, as she accepted the new spoon that the servant gave her.

"Is there something wrong, Relia?"

Fredo was worried. He doesn't know why his friend is out and going for this long when he knew how she's tiring herself out the more she stayed outside their village. And, 

'That mission she's talking about.'

Fredo's eyes turned cold for a moment before they curved into a pleasant smile, "You really need to go back to the village as soon as possible, Relia."

"...I'm fine. Don't exaggerate this so much, Fredo."

Relia sighed as she began calming her shaking hands. She's afraid of staying here any longer. One, she can feel her energy draining out of her body at a quick pace, and second...

'I might not make it back to the village if they knew that I didn't tell them the last effect...'

Just thinking what these individuals will do to her once the last effect happens and they knew she opted that information out...

"Your mission."

Relia flinched when she heard a cold voice spoke as her eyes met those sharp reddish-brown eyes. She felt like her heart dropped the moment those words left the redhead's mouth.

"...What was your mission?"

Relia felt her body froze as she clenched her hands on the silverware. She watched as Cale continued to eat with graceful movements as if what he asked wasn't heavy at all. 

The others were also eating, looking unperturbed by the discussion though one expert can see that they were keenly listening. Their cold, calculative eyes were enough to make a person get nailed on their spot. With the heavy aura they are extruding even though they're just eating like on a normal day, Relia knew that she can't do anything if these people were to decide and held her hostage right now. 

In short, she's currently trapped in the devils' den, and she has no way out if she doesn't spill the beans. Or else, she'll be the one to spill her last drops of blood here.

"That..."

Relia opened her mouth as she looked down on her plate and watch as the red sauce dripped on the steak's surface. Her eyes watch how red it was as she felt her neck turned cold, as if a sharp blade was pressed on it.

'...Blood. You're going to shed blood, Cale Henituse...'

∽∽∽

Hello everyone! I... I think I'm in the middle of a slump... because I really can't write properly. The ideas were in my head, but I don't know how to type them. Gosh, that sound so pathetic. 

College. I'm entering college now and I think I'll be really busy with my enrollment. Hopefully, I can write more chapters before the classes start.

Anyway, hope you like the chapter! As usual, please excuse the grammatical and typographical errors going around(≧∀≦)ゞ

Thank you so much for reading!

2/4

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.6K 2.6K 30
in a world where there are no hunters and no white star, there's a lot more time for petty politics and relationship drama og cale x alberu PLEASE NO...
77.7K 3.5K 11
^Cover found on Pinterest^ Choi Han and the cast of TBOAH stumbled upon a temple of the sealed god and on top of the altar they see... Young master C...
2.2K 112 13
Maybe fate still gave him hope, another chance for redemption. "Master Cale, shall I throw them in the chambers?" "Go ahead. Make sure to prepare a f...
25.7K 915 12
this is my first reaction fic WMMAP x TOCF claude as Alberu the ship of the fic is Choialcale. warning ⚠ mean diana cute rivalry male pregnancy