My Gifted Love (✓)

De Skb494

"Listen Dev. I..I am sorry. Please let me explain" I pleaded while taking my steps back. "Sorry? Really? Ms A... Mais

Author's Note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Thankyou Note
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97 (part 1)
Chapter 97 (part 2)
Chapter 98 (Part 1)
Chapter 98 (Part 2)
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus chapter 2
Bonus Chapter 3
Aadhira-His heart beat
New Book Cover

Chapter 21

7.1K 288 3
De Skb494

Neha's Pov

      Me and my office friends all planned to have a lunch at outside as one of my friend want to give us a treat because today is her birthday. So now i am sitting with my friends in a restaurant. Then i excused myself to use the washroom. Suddenly i bumped into someone and i lost my balance. I thought i am going to kiss the ground but nothing happened. I opened my eyes only to see the most unexpected person. He is holding my waist preventing me from falling.

Varun!

I composed myself and started to move away from him.

"Neha stop. Nehaa please" he called me and caught wrist. I turned around to see him. He looks so mature now. I can see guilt in his eyes. But that does not going to change the past.

"Leave my hand" i ordered him.

"Please Neha. Please at least give me five minutes" he pleaded me.

"Okay but leave my hand" i jerked my hand from his hold.

"Now tell me Mr. Varun Malhotra" i said looking into his eyes.

"Neha, How are you?" he asked me.

"Not dead" i said with tears rolling down my cheeks.

"Neha please. Don't say like this" he said with a glistening eyes.

"Look Mr. Varun. I don't want to talk with you. I am leaving now" i said and turned to leave.

"I am not asking for your forgiveness Neha. I know whatever i did to you is really wrong. But plase give me a chance" he asked me with a pleading face.

"Chance? For what? To break my heart again ha?" i asked him.

"Okay. Where you want me to come? A farm house or a club? Where Varun? This time how many friends?" i asked him with tears. I really can't stop myself from crying. After seeing him every pain returned to me again.

"Please Neha. Please i know you hate me. Now i am changed Neha. Every second without you is like a hell to me. Please give us a chance" he asked me while whiping my tears with his tump.

"You really have guts, Varun. After what you did to me, now asking a chance. Let me tell you one thing Varun, there is no 'Us'. And you broke my trust. So leave me" i said and left the restaurant. I informed my friends that i am feeling sick and directly left to my apartment. While driving i informed my boss that i am taking a half a day leave. He also said 'ok'. 

I reached my apartment in twenty minutes. I went inside my washroom, once i entered my apartment. I turned on the shower. The cold water made me flinch. I shut my eyes tightly. Suddenly everything started to flash infront of my eyes. 

My heart started to ache because of the pain. Everything is still fresh in my heart. I loved him like everything. But i was nothing to him, Just an entertaining object.

But the painful truth is i still love him. In these days i thought i forgot him and i moved on in my life. But 'No'. Only when i saw him in the restaurant, i realized how much i missed him. But at the same time i can't forget what he did to me.

I opened my eyes and turned of the shower. I stood infront of the mirror. My eyes looks puffy red because of my crying. I should not let Aasha know about Varun. She is already faced some family problems. I left my washroom with a determination to confront my own problems.

Aasha's Pov

"Neha please talk to me. Please please please?" i pleaded Neha with my puppy face. Uffff… For the last one hour i am trying to convince Neha about my job.

Actually the lunch meeting went well. I was really shocked when Mr. Malhotra said how i was playing with my fork, how much water i drank and how much food i ate. What should i do when the food is damn spicy. Then he ordered red sauce pasta. Its was really tasty. Then we both left for office.

He even asked me to use his private elavator. Its only for Mr. Malhotra and his friend Mr. Mehra and for other important people.  After 6 pm he came to my cabin and said that his driver and bodyguard, Daniel will drop me to my place. But i kindly rejected his offer saying that my friend will come and pick me up. His that driver really looks like "I will kill you" type. He is a bulky man and also his full black dress only gives scary vibes. I would walk to my place rather going with his driver or bodyguard whatever.

But his face expression changed when i mentioned the word "friend".  He questioned me a lot with his most scary threatening voice who is the friend? Male or female etc… etc.. I literally shivered hearing his cold voice. I would have cried if he didn't changed his tone. He is really a ruthless one. My voice became a meeky one in front of his thunderous voice. 

Even after confirming that its a female friend he didn't satisfied with my answer. So he came down with me to see with whom i am going. In just five minutes Neha came and asked me how was my day. But before i could answer She saw Mr.Malhotra. I introduced Neha to him.

When i introduced them, they both looked shocked like they both know each other before. But however they greeted each other. Then Mr. Malhotra left saying he has a work like i am the one who compelled him to come with me. Neha asked me to get into the car. I explained to Neha how i became Mr. Malhotra's PA, leaving the part how he behaved with me. But for my surprise Neha didn't said anything to me. But she looks very angry and upset. The driving to the apartment  was a silence one.  

Once we entered the apartment i asked Neha whats wrong but she said that she is upset with me for accepting the job. I am trying to convince her from that time. She is also not telling me why she is thinking that the job is not suitable for me. 

"Neha tell me why you think that this job is not suitable for me?  You think i am not capable for that job?" i asked her with a sad face. I thought she will be happy when i inform her about my job instead she got upset with me.  

"Aasha, being Dev Malhotra's PA is not just easy. He is very arrogant and cold man. You have to accompany him to many parties and also abroad for meetings. You know how many models, actresses  and businessmen's daughters are waiting to get his attention. If they saw you with him, they all will get jealous of you and say mean words to you. You have to bear with them.  You also have to meet a lot of business men. You're an introvert type, right? This is the reason for my worry" she said while taking my hands in hers. I sighed at her. 

"Neha, you're right. But i think i can do it. Every job has some difficulties na and i can also learn a lot of thinks under Mr. Malhotra's guidance. I agree i am an introvert, Neha. But that cannot stop me from doing my job, right? And i have the confidence to face the problems, Neha. And tell me one thing, Why every girls will get jealous of me? I am just Mr. Malhotra's PA na?" i asked her. She sighed, looking at me. 

"Dev Malhotra never appointed any other Female as his PA" she said making me shock. 

"What? How do you know that?" i asked her with a wide eyes. 

"Google him darling. There is also a rumor saying that he is a Gay" she said which made my eyes go more wide. But he is not like that. Because the way he behaved with me…no its impossible. 

"No thats not true Neha. Its impossible" i said confidently. 

"How can you be so sure?" she asked me narrowing her eyes at me suspiciously.

"I..i. mean. He don't look like that" i said looking at my lap. 

"I said its a rumor. I am also not sure either. He never dated anyone till now" she said. 

"He didn't date anyone till now? I asked her. 

"Yes. But who knows. He may have a secret girlfriend in some other countries" she said with a shrugg. Hearing that i felt upset. I even don't know why? After meeting this Mr. Malhotra i am starting to feel differently. I sighed. 

"Aasha, are you sure? You okay with this job?" she asked me with a concern evident on her face. 

"Yes Neha. I am okay with the job and i am alright" i said giving her my best smile.

"But Neha, you know Mr. Malhotra before?" i asked her. She looked at me with a shock expression on her face. 

"I mean when i introduced you to him, you both looked quite shocked. Thats why i am asking you" i said.

"Come on Aasha. He is Dev Malhotra. When you introduced him to me, i was literally shocked to see 'The great Dev Malhotra' in front of me. Thats it. Nothing Aasha" she said dramatically. We both laughed together and then went to take a hot shower. 
--------------------------------

Hope you all like this chapter. Feel free to note the grammatical mistakes. It will help me a lot.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

478K 30K 45
"𝐍𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮... 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐌𝐈�...
126K 8.3K 33
" Do..n't... come.. to..me..mee ...." --- with closed eyes She said with her horrified trembling voice . " Blossom , listen to me Blossom , it's ju...
221K 8.5K 47
Getting dressed I grabbed the hodni (scarf) as a mere source to cover my shame, he pulled me out of the room. With the pain all over my body especial...
110K 4.7K 29
"Maan take it " Said 5 years old akshita, forwarding her hand which have a candy on it "I don't want it ita" 7 years old abhi said in his as usual...