OPPOSITE ATTRACTS

By its_sanjh

• Devil born to be evil could only be healed by an angel, his angel• She was an introverted, reserved girl... More

PARTICIPATION
GLARE
CHECKING HIM OUT!
NO HEART
HUMILIATED!
OBSERVANT
BEST FRIEND
CROSSING THE LIMITS
REVENGE
TRIGGERS!
SKILLED
INNOCENT
TRUTH
VIBES
MUSICIAN?
ADORABLE
DIFFERENT?
JEALOUSY?
WASHROOM!
PAYBACK
CUTE!
STRANGER
ATTRACTOR
RIVALRY!
BATTLE
CHEMISTRY
CHESTNUT HAIR
REPLACEMENT
WINNER
FRAGMENT
ORBS!
ADORABLE KID?
POLAR APART PERSONALITIES!
MYTHICAL
DOUBLE DATE?
CHANGE IN PLANS
MOVIE!
TALK
CONNECTING THE DOTS
HIS PAIN!
ROSE
SECRETS!
DISHEARTENED
WRONG BUT IT FEELS RIGHT
CARE?
OVER-FRIENDLY STRANGER
DEVIL AND HIS ANGEL
TRUST!
CARING FRIENDS
NEVER HAVE I EVER....?
DARKNESS
SPECIAL
MR. ARROGANT
DILEMMA
HEART
L...O...V...E
PAST?
BROKEN!
EXHAUSTED!
TUTOR!
OPPOSITE ATTRACTS?
SURPRISE!
SUSPICIOUS
MR. STALKER
TRUSTING THE DEVIL
CONFESSIONS
ARROGANT MONSTER
CONCERN
ANNOYED
HOME
I HATE YOU!
BIRTHDAY
"MYSTERIOUS K"
AFTERWORD

INTRODUCTION

20.1K 380 28
By its_sanjh

It is a well-known phrase "Opposite Attracts."

I mean really? Doesn't it feel out of space? A person may just hate the polar opposite, how can they start liking each other? I know stupid thought! But it's always entertaining to see where this polar opposite leads to.

•••

Meet Ruhi Raichand, an introverted, reserved girl. Life was pretty simple as a high school, 10th student. What extraordinary happens at such an age? Nothing more than she just meets the popular, bad boy of the school. Ehaan Kashyap.

Thanks for choosing the book, means a lot. Hope you will enjoy the ride, I am very much excited.

<< Characters >>

Ruhi Raichand

"Don't underestimate me because I am quite. I know more than I speak and observe more than you know."

Ehaan Kashyap

"I have multiple personalities, so don't dare to think you know me completely."

•••

All rights are reserved by the author of the book, all the characters and places in the book are fictional and have nothing to do with anything in real world. This book is written for entertainment purpose and should be treated in same manner not to offend anyones view or belief in any manner.

Not a single piece of the work could be posted elsewhere without the permission of the author or strict action will be taken by the author.
The author don't claim any rights on the song used in the book, it belongs to its owner.

Text Copywrite © Sanjh™ 2021

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.5K 4.4K 57
Have you ever wondered what more you could be missing when you have everything? Well, Michelle Reynold who is 17, a senior, blond and beautiful, have...
1.7M 59.1K 40
He needs a scholarship. She's... well, she's just being nice. To him, she's just another nerd. To her, he's just a washed up jock. But when he finds...
26.5K 4.1K 58
Book 1 of From Ours To Yours Triology ABOUT THE BOOK Two strangers complete opposites of each other fall in love. But the life is not easy, none of u...
229K 15.2K 61
A Girl creates an Instagram account where her schoolmates can confess their feelings to their crushes without revealing their identity. The twist co...