Ralph Macchio imagines:)

By a_macchio

Different stories with Ralph's characters! I really enjoy reading these types of short stories so I hope you... More

Intro
Daniel LaRusso imagine (Love)
Johnny Cade (Friendship)
Johnny Cade (love)
Billy Gambini (friendship)
Ralph Macchio (love, part 1)
Ralph Macchio (love part 2, last part)
Last Part

Ralph Macchio (friendship)

414 3 1
By a_macchio

I was  getting ready to meet my boyfriend Caleb, it was 1:15 and I was supposed to meet him at 1:30. I was just finishing my makeup and picking out an outfit. The outfit I picked out was a pair of jean shorts, a t-shirt, and some high tops. I got my purse and tied up my hair, then got in the car with my mom because she was dropping me off.

"Bye mom"! I yelled as I ran to find my boyfriend. I saw him sitting by a table inside the cafe, he looked over and saw me and started motioning for me to come over. "Hey, I said out of breath from running. Hi, he said back. Alright so, what should we order? I'm getting a burger and fries, he said. Okay, I'll get the same". We ordered our food and then started talking for a bit. I didn't know how to explain it, but something felt off. Caleb didn't seem like his normal super happy self, but I didn't think much of it and I just acted normal. Our food came and while we were eating, we started talking about school. Caleb was moving a few hours away and was changing schools. It would be hard not seeing him everyday, but as long as we were still together, everything would be fine. "Listen y/n, I need to talk to you. Okay... I said. So, you know I love you so much right? Yeah, I said confused. Well, I was thinking that, maybe we should separate for a while, because I'm moving and things might be difficult if we have a long distance relationship. Wait what? I said shocked. It's not a long distance relationship, your moving a few hours away and it's not going to be difficult, I said getting upset. Y/n I love you but I just don't want our relationship to eventually fall apart, rather than ending it now. Well you obviously don't care about me that much then" I said grabbing my stuff and leaving. 

I didn't call my mom to pick me up, and I walked to my friend's house instead. I rang the door bell and waited. "Oh hey y/n, Ralph said opening the door. I ran to him and starting crying while holding on to him. Y/n what happened"? he said worried. I told him everything that happened while we were sitting in his kitchen and having a snack. "Go upstairs, he said. What, why? You'll see, just go to my room", he said. I went up to his room and lied on his bed. I waited for about five minutes until he came upstairs. He walked in with a tray of all my favorite snacks. Doritos, sweet tarts, fritos, and red vines. He also had dvds of my favorite movies and a blanket. He set it down and sat next to me. I started crying again and hugged him the tightest that I had ever hugged anyone. "Thank you", I said crying.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 139 8
SECRETS I HAVE HELD IN MY HEART, ARE HARDER TO HIDE THAN I THOUGHT MAYBE I JUST WANNA BE YOURS please ignore how cringe the story is. i was delusiona...
15.2K 105 6
This contains all types of taekook smut and adult content I suck at giving description but trust me i'll try my best to create interesting content ...
59K 824 20
Sam and Colby are going back to the Conjuring house after two videos already. The viewers really want them to, but Amandas not available. Katrina (hi...
2.3K 53 9
" I wanted to start fresh where no one knew me for my family, but for the real me." " I do know the real you and your nothing like them..... you are...